Buttermaker Continuous Churn Job Description Sample
Intern - Churn Analyst
Currently only considering local Las Vegas, NV candidates GENERAL PURPOSE The Churn Analyst Intern will gain experience in a robust, telecommunications business environment. The Intern's primary goal is to comprise all of the churn data on a daily basis to create a weekly report that will be distributed to an internal audience.
The ability to be a creative thinker and self-starter will be essential as the company explores opportunities to reduce churn and improve the overall customer experience. Therefore, the Intern will be responsible for spinning and summarizing large amounts of data and have the ability to uncover any trends that may be on the rise. SUPERVISION RECEIVED:
Works under the supervision of the Director of Disconnects and Port Outs. SUPERVISION EXERCISED None ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Complete research, data gathering, and analysis of customer churn trends Create, maintain, and communicate churn analysis reports Maintain and/or create documentation Support continuous improvement efforts Solve moderate to complex problems with minimal guidance using appropriate toolset Interpret business requirements into technical and/or functional documentation and solutions PERIPHERAL DUTIES Support Disconnect/Port Out Manager HOW? TO WHAT EXTENT?
Perform other duties and tasks as business needs dictate DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Education and Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Current student status at an accredited college or university with an interest in Business, Information Technology, Engineering, and Computer Science/Programming preferred.
One (1) year of experience in a programming or data analysis environment preferred.
One (1) year of experience in a corporate environment a plus. Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) Familiarity with database-driven Web applications Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills Strong organization and planning skills Excellent attention to detail is required Ability to adhere to time management effectively Excellent organizational skills Ability to work in a team atmosphere Must be proficient and fluent in the English language Must have the ability to regularly communicate in a manner that is respectful, professional and collaborative SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS Will be required to have a flexible work schedule as may be required to work longer than 8 hours per day. May be required to work either before or after business hours as business needs dictate. TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED Personal computer, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs; calculator, telephone, copy and fax machine.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will spend up to 90% of time sitting at desk, typing on keyboard, viewing computer monitor, answering telephone calls.
The employee will spend up to 10% of the time walking the floor and or/standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed.
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. LI-AC1 SDL2017
Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Principal
Summary of Role As a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Principal, you will use your passion for modern application delivery techniques to drive adoption of Puppet s Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Principal (CI/CD) tools. Initially, you will partner with Puppet s Pipeline team to learn about our CI/CD products.
You will build compelling, value-based messaging and technical tools that demonstrate the value of these products to our customers. You will then work with our Sales team in the field to qualify CI/CD opportunities and drive sales of Puppet s CI/CD products. As our CI/CD practice grows, you will grow with it.
Over time, the SME role will evolve to encompass internal enablement. In this capacity, you will partner with others in Puppet s Customer Success enablement team to convert your technical expertise and knowledge gained in the field into world-class training programs for Puppet s customer-facing employees and partners. Working closely with Puppet s Customer Success organization, you will ensure that Puppet s customer-facing technical personnel are well-equipped to demonstrate, implement, and support our CI/CD products.
You will: Collaborate with technical subject matter experts in CI/CD to gain a deep technical understanding of Puppet s CI/CD products Define approaches for engaging with customers, Sales, and Partners around Puppet s CI/CD offerings Develop and deliver pre-sales technical demos to support Sales in the field and drive initial adoption of Puppet s CI/CD products Develop enablement programs for global Customer Success teams and others as appropriate Develop and deliver training and sales tools to enable Sales to demonstrate the value of Puppet s application delivery products Collaborate with Marketing to write effective data sheets, whitepapers, and other collateral in support of Puppet s CI/CD products Qualifications At least 5 years of software development or release engineering experience, using a delivery pipeline model. Experience with modern tools for developing, testing, packaging, and delivering applications to physical infrastructure, virtual infrastructure (on-premises and cloud), and containers Experience using docker and kubernetes in support of application development and delivery Familiarity with infrastructure as code and continuous configuration management Proven track record of training technical, customer-facing teams Excellent written and verbal communication skills including:
Clear and concise writing in a manner that draws the reader in and leaves them with an enhanced understanding, no matter what the subject matter Ability to explain technical subject matter from one domain to technical subject-matter experts in a different domain in a way that builds credibility and deepens understanding Collaborative mindset and demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal subject matter experts from a variety of technical and non-technical backgrounds. Curiosity about and passion for technology Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment where every day brings new challenges and the need to intelligently adapt. Preferred but not required BA or BS degree Professional experience as a systems administrator with responsibility for production environments Experience using Puppet to manage system configurations Working for Puppet Puppet is leading the movement that will define the next decade of software.
Today it s characterized by the general realization that for companies to remain relevant, they have to constantly provide great software to their users. Tomorrow it s defined by a world of frictionless software change where any company can deliver a better experience to their users, at any moment. We re building a world of unconstrained software change.
Where the software that powers everything around us is always available, is constantly modern, and accessible from anywhere The company is growing fast and we're determined for everyone here to have a real impact on the company and our customers every day. We're driven and restless. We encourage creativity and collaboration.
By challenging each other, we foster continuous improvement. Here at Puppet, our values are our "culture code" and guide all that we do. They embody who we are as a team, as a community, and as a business.
That s why we hire carefully for individuals who clearly represent our company values. That means being connected to the communities we serve (around the globe and online), having an understanding that candid conversations can drive innovation, those who know how to ask themselves the right questions to drive customer benefit, and those who understand that the many people, perspectives and places that makeup our company are key to our success. Puppet offers excellent health benefits for employees and family, a flexible time-off policy (that we do insist you use), and a variety of methods to grow your skills and further your career.
We have employees all around the US, the UK, Sweden, Canada, the Czech Republic and Australia. Our headquarters in downtown Portland, Oregon, is one block off Tom McCall Waterfront Park with views of Mt. Hood, Mt.
Helens and the Willamette River. More than 30,000 companies including more than two thirds of the Fortune 100 use Puppet s open source and commercial solutions to achieve situational awareness and drive software change with confidence. We power companies including Twitter, Yelp, Disney, Google, Citrix, eBay, NYSE, Cisco WebEx, Salesforce, Bank of America and PayPal.
Our investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, VMware, Google Ventures, Cisco, True Ventures, Radar Partners, and Emerson Street Partners. Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-877-575-9775 for assistance.
PM16 Puppet Labs is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 1-877-575-9775 for assistance.
Continuous Integration And Continuous Deployment
Kforce has a client in search of a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Full Stack Application Developer in Earth City, MO. The successful applicant analyzes, designs, implements and supports applications in support of company's rapid application development processes.
Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development
Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation, web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Lvn) - Continuous Care (For Lancaster, CA)
ACTS STAFFING is looking for a skilled LVN to join our team, to provide one on one personal care to hospice patients on a shifting basis, following regulatory requirements.
Work Schedule: minimum of 8 hours shift period, could extend to 12 hours depending on patient situation
Pay: within the range of $ 15 to $ 20, depending on skills and experience.
Staff Development: Orientation and training will be both provided.
Must be licensed LVN/LPN in good standing with State Licensing Authority. License card must be current.
Must have a current BLS card.
Must provide most recent TB Test and Physical Exam.
Must pass criminal background check
Must be able to check vital signs, medicine dispensing hourly charting while provide comfort to patient
Must be able to assess pain agitation for hospice patient
Must provide own equipment (blood pressure/testing, SAT O2, thermometer etc)
Must be able to communicate effectively with patient, patient’s relatives, ACTS management, State officials and the public (if necessary).
Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly and the sick
Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team player as well as an individual.
Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize daily tasks in order to accommodate fluctuating needs of the patient as well as that of ACTS Referrals.
Must have strong documentation skills, and attention to details.
Must have access to own transportation, to and from the patient’s location
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
Memory care experience
Previous home health experience or in an acute care setting, as a CNA or Caregiver
Wound care experience
Bilingual, Spanish or other languages
Job Type: Contract
Local candidates only: Los Angeles, CA
Required license or certification: California
With ACTS STAFFING, we offer clients the opportunity to tap into fresh and experienced nurses, from Southern California.
Continuous Improvement Manager
Implement and oversee Lean Culture to increase production and quality resulting in better service to our customers.
KEY OUTCOMES (KPI’S)
OUTCOME: Develop lean culture for Kem Krest’s Indiana locations
- Identify Lean Transformation strategies for improving warehousing operations
- Facilitate the development of Lean Management/ Employee culture
- Maintain a lean implementation scorecard for the Indiana locations
- Analyze material and information flows
OUTCOME: Reduce operating costs while improving Quality metrics
- Utilize Value Stream Mapping to identify current and future state processes
- Identify improvement opportunities in productivity, quality and lead time reduction
- Identify barriers / areas of improvement
- Outline and establish quantifiable improvement targets
- Develop team problem solving and Kaizen processes
- Reduce costs by analyzing major cost drivers
OUTCOME: Continually provide functional leadership for plant’s lean agenda for Kem Krest’s Indiana locations
- Lead, train, and coach employees at all levels on lean process
- Manager to become responsible for maintaining floor visual management and department metrics
- Develop leader standard work
- Support management and associates in overall change process
- Implement best practices identified by other Kem Krest locations
OUTCOME: Eliminate any barriers to success in a timely manner
- Accept assistance from leadership when needed
- Work with management to report plans and overcome obstacles
- Monitor metrics and help develop root cause analysis for identified areas of concern
OUTCOME: Supporting the Corporate Quality Management System
- Follow guidelines for Continual Improvement & Corrective Action process’s as they relate to ISO and IATF Standards.
- Maintain and update CA/PA Logbook as needed and provide regular updates.
- Identify Opportunities for improvement that will meet or exceed customer requirements or customer satisfaction.
- Identify risks and/or impacts of an improvement as needed.
- Lead, train, and coach employees on the CI and CA process and how they are used in various circumstances.
Efficiency of execution
Organization & Planning
Follows through on commitments
Attention to detail
Enthusiasm/Ability to motivate
Sets high standards
Holds people accountable
Knowledge of the industry
STRENGTHS TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Experience leading and working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to develop lean and continuous improvement methods
- Preferred BA in Business Management from accredited institution or relevant experience in business operations
We have annual sales of more than $500 million and 30 years of experience servicing OEM customers in the Auto, Ag/Industrial, Power Sports and Defense industries. Key customers include: General Motors, Ford, Nissan, Hyundai, John Deere, Caterpillar, Case New Holland, General Dynamics and AM General among others.
Kem Krest has 12 locations in the US and Canada - Elkhart IN, Bristol IN, Brighton MI, Fowlerville MI, Pleasant Prairie WI, Phoenix AZ, Las Vegas, NV, Oakville, Ontario, Canada and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. We are ISO 9001: 2008 certified and have received the 2011 Inc. 5000 and 2011 Indiana Businesses to Watch awards and GM Supplier of the Year for 2012 and 2014. As a minority owned business, Kem Krest is a Corporate Plus Member with the National Minority Supplier Development Council.
Our employees are key to the company's success and vital to its promise - "Customer Focused, Solutions Driven." Our culture supports rapid growth and excellence in Total Program Management.
Continuous Improvement / Six Sigma Engineer
Improvement / Six Sigma Engineer
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will coordinate and lead the six sigma and continuous improvement initiatives. They are responsible for waste identification and elimination across the plant and have the ability to work cross functionally with other departments. They will drive continuous Improvement and deliver manufacturing improvements.
Improvement / Six Sigma Engineer
- Responsible for implementing Six Sigma projects and seeing through to completion.
- Strong focus on process improvement for Operations.
- Work closely with Management regarding project selection & plans for implementation and lead the identification, prioritization and selection of process improvement opportunities.
- Trains and mentors employees on utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Driving resolution of process deficiencies using statistical and financial justification.
- Linking process deficiencies directly to bottom line impact.
- Utilize Six Sigma, Lean and other process improvement tools.
- Provides training and mentorship to employees utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company safety rules and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Must have recent experience in Automotive Industry.
- 5+ years of experience in, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, six sigma or related field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Work to a high level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team environment and help drive results.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Experience with Lean / Six Sigma Systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- This position does not require a Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
Continuous Improvement / Opex Manager
Description: At Schwan's Company, we are driven to bring our customers delicious foods and reliable services. That's how we grew from a "one-man-and-a-truck" delivery business in rural Minnesota to a multibillion-dollar private company with thousands of team members nationwide. Our commitment to delicious foods shows in all we do, from careful ingredient selection and quality food making to delivering a great experience wherever you shop and eat. The foods we make reach customers in many ways. We deliver directly to our customer's homes through our popular food-delivery business, offer well-known retail brands such as Red Baron®, Freschetta®, and Tony's® pizzas, Pagoda® snacks and appetizers, and Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts, and bring innovative food solutions to our customers in the food-service industry. To learn more, visit us at http://www.schwanscompany.com . As a Continuous Improvement Manager you will be responsible for contributing to best performance within our operations by working within the plant and/or business unit to optimize safety, quality, and efficiency for operation processes.
Identifies the top improvement opportunities and provides the appropriate data to ensure leadership consensus and buy-in.
Provides data and analytic information and coaching to the teams and individuals who will drive the delivery of improvements.
Identifies and implements major improvement projects involving new processes new technology and/or new ingredients.
Reduces material waste and labor increases cases per man hour and provides documented improvements.
Works with each business unit and R&D on product pictures to define target for each product and examples of defects.
Utilizes SAP data to disseminate what component scraps, base quantities, and labor should be reduced, increased, or remain the same providing information to the Engineering Change Coordinator so that production BOMs and routings can be updated.
Utilizes data to recommend and prioritize process improvements.
Evaluates SPC data for products and will tighten upper and lower control limits where possible. Uses X-bar and R-bar charts to prioritize process improvements for components not in control.
Mentor, coach, and train line employees on how to make actual lasting improvements using the data from SAP, SPC, and monitoring.
Empowers employees to propose and justify maintenance improvements R&D improvements etc. by determining financial saving and project prioritization based on time labor and financial investment.
Utilizes the SAP data captured to prioritize process improvements in efficiency. Provide dollar loss information to substantiate capital improvements.
Analyze, identify, and remove the bottle necks for increase line speed. Qualification: Education: Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or closely related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Years of Related Experience: 5- 7 years of related experience Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: * Working knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, and AutoCAD.
Thorough knowledge of Statistical Process Control and Capability principles.
Able to generate process flow diagrams. Understand mass and energy balances and general industrial process and control systems.
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma required.
Leadership attributes: self motivated, ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and ability to make recommendations and influence targeted audience.
Ability to successfully leverage internal and external resources.
Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments: able to prioritize, meet budgets and deadlines, and achieve objectives.
Effective communication and problem solving skills.
Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
Demonstrated process improvement and manufacturing project management skills. The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class. #vfj-11-11#
Continuous Improvement Leader
- The Business System is an integrated set of continuous improvement systems and tools organized to provide a common language and unencumbered transfer of knowledge across businesses and geographies. It focuses on serving customer demand by emphasizing the elimination of all waste and making what the customer wants, when the customer wants it.
- This role will provide consulting support to the business for effective and efficient implementation of the Business System to employees and managers. General tasks are change leadership related, i.e., (a) assessment and diagnosis of problem(s) from a process, quality, and cultural/people perspective, (b) designing and prioritizing the development plan and metrics for closing the gap of current and target business change, and (c) teaching and coaching during execution of plan to help create a self-sufficient and continuous improvement culture.
- Aid in certification of Plant ABS Leaders, Plant Manager, Operations Managers, Manufacturing Managers, and selected staff in specific Whitehall, MI locations.
- Work with selected Whitehall, MI plants on ABS projects to increase productivity, capacity, and yield.
- Help the Whitehall Plant ABS Leads to coordinate the monthly reporting of Top 2 ABS project status and results as well as the monthly Stoplight reporting by plant.
- Bachelors degree in engineering or manufacturing technology from an accredited institution.
- 7 years experience involved with leading for results and/or continuous improvement activities in a specific manufacturing processes required.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- 3 years continuous improvement role preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead managers and employees to drive major change initiatives with diverse groups.
- Solid problem solving skills and the ability to train and lead others (A3/5Why/8D/Fishbone)
- Solid understanding of ABS and/or Toyota Production System and be able to teach/coach and mentor others.
- Good computer skills.
- Dynamic people skills, able to interact with audience at all levels within the organization.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills a must.
Continuous Improvement Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Salary Level 1/2
REPORTS TO: Plant Manager
LOCATION: Charlestown, Indiana
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: This position is primarily responsible for promoting and energizing the plant in the lean system implementation. The incumbent will guide the lean transformation activities, either as champion or as a resource for lean improvement techniques.
- Follow all safety guidelines
- Sets goals for plant through the Hoshin Planning, Policy Deployment, and KFA’s
- Leads and manages all continuous improvement activities to include 6S, major and minor kaizen events.
- Interfaces with resources from WHQ and other plants related to lean improvement activities to aid in developing or improving training materials
- Monitor and report results for all lean activities
- Coordinate and conduct kaizen events to include homework completion
- Work with team members and supervision to sustain results by monitoring 30, 60 and 90 day follow up reports
- Train plant associates on various lean tools / techniques, as well as become the resource “expert” for lean methodologies
- Knowledge of the Toyota Production system and skills to apply/use Standard Operation Sheets, standard work layouts, versatility charts, time studies, Value Stream Mapping, standard combination sheets, and MDI
- Assistance in capital projects planning and implementation
- Champion of cost savings program to include tracking and reporting
- Maintain various records and communicate results along with action plans when needed
- Assist plant leadership teams to maintain and update metrics (safety, quality, delivery, policy deployment and cost.)
- Assist with the introduction of new equipment into production
- Flexibility to work various work schedules
- Ability to work with teams and independently with minimal supervision
- As a change agent, the incumbent must be enthusiastic and tenacious while maintaining a professional aptitude
- Ability to motivate and direct kaizen teams to achieve desired results
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree; Green or Black Belt certification in Lean and 6 Sigma is a plus
SKILLS REQUIRED: Demonstrated ability in leadership is required; good problem solving, training and facilitation skills; SAP/ERP experience preferred; Leadership Skills; Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Decision Making
- Analysis/Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Information Monitoring
Continuous Improvement Manager
- Plans, develops, initiates and monitors Lean/Six Sigma (6σ)/Continuous Improvement projects, throughout plant facilities. Serves as a recognized expert and skilled resource for supporting and effectively utilizing lean manufacturing tools and six sigma. As a member of Operations, contributes to team development and continuous improvement in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Inventory, and company metrics. Demonstrates the company’s core operating values and Infinite Excellence concepts through actions and behaviors.
- PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Listed in order of time-spent or importance.
- Strategizes with company management to initiate Lean/Six Sigma (6σ)/Continuous Improvement projects. Determines the scope, objectives, metrics, cost, schedule, and necessary resource requirements.
- Leads the planning and execution, from start to completion, and works side-by-side with work area management and associated work groups to fully implement and assure sustaining mechanisms are in place.
- Proactively involves employees at all levels of the organization to gain their input and support.
- Mentors, coaches and trains company Team Members in the various Continuous Improvement concepts, tools and methods, as needed and determined through project review and/or budgeting processes.
- Drives the completion of tasks generated in project meetings and monitors sustaining activities to ensure successful and timely completion of action items.
- Documents procedures and changes that result from Continuous Improvement initiatives to ensure sustaining efforts.
- Tracks financial results and reports on quantifiable goals and objectives. Estimates future projects from financial, throughput, lead time and on-time performance improvements to assist in prioritization of projects.
- Communicates results and accomplishments of projects to plant management and team members. Works with management to establish and continuously meet their needs through business/performance metrics.
- Benchmarks industry best practices to identify future improvements and opportunities.
- Contributes to and supports the existence of a positive work environment through personal involvement by communicating, interacting and behaving in a manner that promotes productive relationships with coworkers, supervisors, customers, and others with whom such relationships are important to the success of company operations.
- Performs other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned.
• Supervises, coaches and mentors two direct reports.
• Communicates directly to team members individual and team goals, performance expectations, obstacles, problems, issues, and successes. Builds and maintains teamwork within team and between other teams in the company.
• Performs supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Education, Certifications, Training, Experience
- Four-year degree or equivalent related work experience
- 5+ years lean/continuous improvement manufacturing experience
- Certified and practicing Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Manufacturing Certification
Four-year degree in technical field, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Technical quality standards and procedures experience in the following, TS 16949, ISO, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, Cost of Quality, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (required, unless stated as preferred)
- Computer, technical, mechanical, mathematical and/or scientific skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Minitab or other statistical software. Project Management software experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Lean principles, i.e. Value Stream Mapping, Just-In-Time, Line Balancing, Demand Flow, Single Piece Flow, 5S, Visual Management, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Kaizen, SPC, SMED, Six Sigma (6σ), Communication Tools, and Statistical Problem Solving.
- Working knowledge in organizational and process improvement tools like process flow mapping, root cause analysis, etc.
- Experience in creating and evaluating balanced scorecards, use of statistical control charts, creating and evaluating process standards, etc.
- Communication skills – Verbal, Written, Training, Presenting, etc.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and management and with external contacts. Demonstrates the ability to convey business terminology that is meaningful and well received by others.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on informational, controversial, or complex topics to employee groups and management at all levels.
- Excellent skills in teaching/training and coaching others.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making skills
- Advanced ability in utilizing strong analytics, including statistical analysis in problem solving and decision making in all facets of job and in leading others.
- Ability to collaborate and drive difficult decisions among management teams and work teams.
- Leadership skills and/or Project Management skills
- Strong project management skills, demonstrating the ability to lead, facilitate and complete project tasks according to plan.
- Strong team facilitation skills and change management skills. Ability to get results while both leading and participating on teams.
- Aility to influence others through professional credibility and strong interpersonal skills.
- OTHER – additional skills, travel and shift/schedule requirements, etc. (required, unless stated as preferred)
- bility to travel by car to plant locations, Mexico, MO, Hannibal, MO and Sparta, IL.
- Travel is required 60% of the time.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- The physical/mental and working conditions described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Safety, Health and Environmental: Required to follow all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures to support facility compliance. Personal Protective Equipment is required.
- Physical Demands: Stand at the work area and/or sit at a computer workstation for extended periods of time while performing assigned duties. Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Working conditions: The manufacturing plants can exhibit hot temperatures in the summer and cool temperatures in the winter and continuous noise. The office environment is well-lighted, and climate controlled.
- The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Like us on Facebook!
Our recruiters interact with top level industry professionals on a daily basis. These relationships have been built through memberships in various industry organizations and their personal initiative in developing strong professional relationships throughout the community.
Bryant Bureau is a Member of the Michigan Association of Staffing Services.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!