Button Cutting Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Plasma Torch/Laser Cutting Machine Operator
Machine Operator - Lectra Cutting Machine Operator
Looking for an individual who is highly motivated to work in a successful fast-moving environment. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a production setting as a CNC machine operator. Must posses good trouble shooting skills and be capable of training others to maintain a high standard of quality. Must be flexible to cross training in other area's. Basic Skills required are: typing, reading, math, and computer skills. Must be able to read a ruler. Must have a strong attention to detail skills. Must be safety-conscious and capable of multi-tasking.
Great Family Company to work for
Steel Plasma Cutting Machine Operator
National manufacturer requires experienced, reliable, dedicated automotive or machinery trained person. Position is Plasma Steel Cutting Machine Operator. Welding experience helpful. Will train individual with some computer aptitude. Full time position with full benefits. North Kingstown, (Quonset) Rhode Island location.
Gerber Operator ( Cutting Machine Fabric)
Responsible for assisting in the performance of a variety of tasks related to cutting products related to sewing operations in support of garment prodcution
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Off-loading the gerber of cut fabric
Loading carrousel of stock fabric rolls
Operating the Dell Tech pattern software to retrieve markers
Packaging of cut work directly off the gerber
Management of scrap fabric
Adheres to all quality and safety standards
Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Performs all work in accordance with safety and workmanship and good housekeeping specifications
Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.,
- Ability to climb ladders, bend, kneel, work overhead with arms, and sit or stand for several hours at a time
- Must be able to wear protective apparel including safety glasses, safety shoes, and gloves
- Eye/hand coordination required, with steady and agile hands to operate equipment and tools
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED Required
651 Orchard Street, Suite 106
New Bedford, MA 02744
Laser Cutting Machine Operator
Immediate opening for qualified laser cutting machine operator .
Must be skilled in blueprint reading , (both metric and U.S. standard) must be knowledgeable in tolerance interpretation.
Must be able to proficiently use precision measuring instruments . Micrometer, calipers, tape measure, dial indicator, etc.
Being familiar with Fanuc controls is a plus.
Must have at least 1 year experience in laser operation and daily laser maintenance .
Salary will be based on experience .
Stone Cutting Construction Worker For Azusa Machine Yard
We are looking for a construction worker for permanent full-time work. The work is for a construction yard in Azusa. The job is for one position and we are interviewing now for the work. Please send a resume today for consideration. We are looking for local workers since off the 210 Fwy usually has a volume of daily traffic. The hours would be from 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday through Friday.
-Lots of measuring
-Use of hand tools and power tools
-Working with grinders, saws, and honing machines
With over 40 years of combined service in the industry, Arena's team includes certified staffing professionals from the industrial, construction, and agricultural sectors. Call today for a free consultation on your current workforce, and find out what path is best for your employees and your company. Arena's offers many hiring incentive programs that ease the pain of training costs and reduce the risk of turnover in the 1st 90 days. .
Tubing Cutting Operator
Tubing Cutting Operator
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive light truck/jeep aftermarket/off-road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic Tubing Cutting Operator to join our team!
The Tubing Cutting Operator will be responsible and accountable for the daily operation of laser tub cutting, ensuring the machine runs efficiently and in an optimal manner.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the greater San Diego area.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations;
- Ensures machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment;
- Performs machine preventative maintenance, machine repair, troubleshooting alignment procedures and optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance as needed;
- Assists in diagnose of machine errors and faults;
- Troubleshoots and repairs as needed;
- Maintains flexibility of shift/work hours/overtime to meet production demands;
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks or positions in the Company outside of or in addition to primarily-assigned position, work area or department.
- Follows all safety procedures and maintains a clean and safe work place;
- Enables effective communications between management and operators;
- Maintains efficiency, initiates and implements continuous improvement projects;
- Assists in performing hands-on production and assembly functions;
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates;
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent work experience;
- Must have experience on Laser and CNC tube bending machines;
- Must have a solid working background working with sheet metal;
- Must have proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills;
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose machine faults and failure;
- Must be able to work any shift;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of assist gases, bend radius and tooling and robotic weld parameters;
- Operating knowledge of processing equipment and processes;
- Must have a proven ability to plan and prioritize workload;
- Must be able to work independently;
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Frequently is required to walk; stand; sit; use foot/feet; use hand/foot controls; use both hands to finger, handle, feel, grip, or drive; use fine finger ability; use wrist motion; reach above/below shoulders;
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and hand-eye coordination;
- Require employees to frequently push/pull/lift from the floor to the table, and lift from table to shoulder level, up to 50 pounds;
Position is in a Manufacturing environment and maybe exposed to moderate temperature changes.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 26 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 84 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
Cutting Tool Services Operator - 3Rd Shift
Position is 3rd shift hours: 11p - 7a
Grinds carbide cutting tools to specification per work instructions.
- Set up indication and grinding of carbide cutters on CNC grinder
- Must be well versed in CNC machine operation
- Knowledge of cutting tool geometry and clearance tolerances referenced per work instructions
- Ability to work in tolerances of +/- .0001
- Working in fast paced production environment
- Dexterity for repetitive motion for handling hundreds of small parts per day
- Wear proper PPE while in work areas of the shop
- Other related duties as assigned to meet departmental and Company objectives
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to assimilate and retain quickly a variety of information concerning company organization, policy and products
- Proficient skill level simple mathematics
- Ability to work in metric units of measure as well as imperial
- Must be computer literate
- Know how to use micrometers and calipers and comparators
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work with supervision to realize company goals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous CNC operation would be preferred
- Able to lift 35 lbs. on occasion
- Stand for extended periods
- Some overtime required.
Established in 1957 in the St. Louis, Missouri area, RotoMetrics got its start as a private, family-owned company. Our commitment to continuously evolving products and practices for solutions that work right the first time has fueled our growth. After initial expansion in the Americas in the 1980s, RotoMetrics' reputation led us to then establishing manufacturing in the United Kingdom and Australia. By 2010, we launched flexible die manufacturing at the industry's most modern factory in Bangkok, Thailand.
Our mission and vision insists upon continual employee development and education. We have a relentless focus on constant improvement. However, we deeply value our past and the values and principles our successes have been built upon. 60 years of quickly delivering complex cutting tools requires more than just precision and automation it demands the experience expertise and skill of our amazing team.
Die Cutting Operator
Responsible for setting equipment guides, stops, spacers or other fixtures according to methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards; Inspect finish products according to product specifications and ensures finished job order meets the quality standard and is forwarded to the next production process.
- Read job orders to determine specified tolerances and sequences of operations for machine setup.
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material, according to job number in PSI.
- Set stops on machine beds, change dies, and adjusts components, such as rams or power presses, when making multiple or successive passes, according to job number in PSI.
- Start machines, monitor their operations, and record operational data.
- Examine completed work pieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
- Measure completed work pieces to verify conformance to specifications, using micrometers, gauges, calipers, templates, or rulers, according to job number in PSI.
- Take product and job ticket to the next process.
- Remove dies from machines when production runs are finished.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Knowledge of machine and tools.
- Must have 1-3 years of directly related training and/or experience
- Experience Computer aided design software and manufacturing software and MS Office
- Knowledge of production and processing.
- Must be able to read and understand English.
- Must have excellent math and measuring skills.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must have Arm-Hand steadiness and Manual Dexterity
- Must have the ability for Control Precision and Problem Sensitivity.
- Must have the ability for Information Ordering.
- Must be Multi limb Coordinate and have Selective Attention.
Express Employment Professionals offers comprehensive benefits including, Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation and Holiday pay and 401K options.
Youngshin Die Cutting Operator
We are looking for a YoungShin Die Cutting Operator to join our team!
SHIFT: 2nd shift – 2:30 PM – 10:30 PM
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
Set up and run required jobs.
Have necessary knowledge of required hand tools, and be able to measure in fractions of inches up to and including 32nds.
Maintaining standard of quality.
Report any problems and/or discrepancies to the shift supervisor.
Keep work area clean and orderly.
Available to work overtime, weekends, holiday and other shifts when needed.
Performs other tasks as requested.
Ability to stand for 8 or more hours.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Ability to visually inspect all work for defects.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
High School/Technical or equivalent experience.
1 year die cutting experience on any material.
Large Format Die cutting experience a plus.
Ability to communicate/understand written as well as oral instructions.
Thorough understanding of finishing bindery equipment operation.
Ability to apply written instructions to machine set-up.
Basic Math skills including skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Classic Graphics holds the following certifications:
o* ISO 9001:2008 - Manufacturing
o* ISO 27001 - Information Security
o* G7 Master Printer
o* Forest Stewardship Council
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!