Button Maker And Installer Job Description Sample
Cutting Line Worker
HireCall is looking for candidates to run a cutting line in Caney, Kansas. The candidates would be taking automatic shears and clipping excess material off of parts.
The job pays 9.50 hr and has plenty of over-time available! There will be opportunity for promotion and benefits.
This would be an excellent opportunity for detail oriented women and men!
If interested please call 918 933-5555 .
Please bring 2 forms of ID and Drug Screen is required. Immediate
Salary: $9.50 /hour
Contact your local HireCall office or apply online at www.hirecall.com.
Sales Executive-Metal Cutting
Sales Executive-Metal Cutting-Chicagoland Area
We are looking for a Sales Executive (Metal Cutting) who will be responsible for the sales of Industrial Equipment and contract blanking services. This role will continue to grow the business by nurturing new leads and up-selling current customers, developing strong relationships with new and existing customers in various industries.
- Actively engage with customers via telephone, web collaboration, email and in-person
- Prepare and present proposal and technical documents at customer locations
- Leverage CRM to store customer information as well as knowledge sharing to others
- Expand customer base from research and cold calls to potential customers
- Participate in open houses and industry trade shows
- Promote equipment and contract blanking offerings
- Responsible for successfully generating, pursuing, qualifying and closing sales
- Provide accurate sales forecasting
- Develop requirements with customer to transfer to team
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering or technical degree with equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in capital equipment machinery sales required.
- Experience in the metal fabrication industry is required.
- Knowledge of table lasers preferred.
- Ability to understand customer needs and generate solutions.
- Work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate proficiently and effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively document discussions and discuss ideas, problems and solutions in both written and verbal forms to customers and co-workers.
- Understanding industry dynamics, the competitive environment and customer business drivers.
- Proficiency with CRM systems and MS Office applications.
- Ability to travel domestically to various customer locations as necessary.
For over 30 years, Jim Kay & Associates has been serving clients nationwide. During that time, many things have changed, but one thing has stayed the same: outstanding companies hire outstanding people! Bringing these two groups together is our expertise. We recruit and place a variety of executive level professionals for clients in emerging, middle market, and Fortune 500 companies across a diversified industry base. Our commitment to our client companies is unsurpassed.
We keep business simple. We listen. We understand. We perform.
Outside Sales Rep (Carbide Cutting Tools) - Indiana, Ohio.
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative of Solid Round and Insert Cutting Tools covering Indiana & Ohio. A successful representative is responsible for account management and generating new leads for the organization. The main task involves educating customers, prospects, and distributors of GWS Tool Groups products. It is essential for the Outside sale representative to effectively provide detailed information on various products, programs or services offered by GWS Tool Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
Scheduling appointments, meeting existing customers in order to review customer applications and product requirements and to determine opportunities.
Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
Generating and developing prospect accounts to increase revenue, through cold calling and partnering with distribution chain.
Continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
Enhancing up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending departmental and training meetings.
Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
Effectively attending conferences and trade shows.
Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
Organizing joint sale calls and attending them with distributors.
Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts.
Performing updating and maintenance of customer accounts including contact names and numbers for future sales.
With help of inside sales support, provide product quotes to customers as needed.
Ensuring follow-up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer information, calls-to-action, sources, dates.
Skills and Specifications
Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
Special people skills to deal with customers and an outgoing personality.
Able to prospect new accounts.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Very good team player and should work well under pressure.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
Education and Qualifications – will substitute experience
Knowledgeable in tooling and manufacturing process
Ability to assist customers with processing parts and correct application of tools
Strong Manufacturing background with a focus in Milling, Turning, Grooving (minimum of five years)
Job shop experience is high in regard
Assisting customers with proper speeds and feeds for materials used.
Experience in designing special tools is high regard
Experience processing customer parts from drawing to finished product.
Account management for current customers
Proven ability to develop new customers is ideal.
Degree in any field of sales and marketing is high regard
We offer paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, Simple IRA, and more!
Through a committed partnership with our customers, our vendors, and our staff, it is the mission of G.W. Schultz Tool to provide those developing and building the future with the finest quality and most innovative carbide cutting tool solutions in the world. We want you to be a part of our team!
Plasma Torch/Laser Cutting Machine Operator
Concrete Cutting Combo Operator / Demo
Concrete cutting and coring experienced in hand saw, wall saw, flat saw, coring and floor / roof openings. Demo work is part of the job. Must be hard worker.Must have a can do attitude. Most of the work is M/F , some night and or weekend also. A major plus is if you have a Class A license.
GOOD DRIVING RECORD. DRUG FREE. PASS DRUG SCREEN. NO FELONIES.
Company pays for health insurance for employee.
Pay range is $45K to $$
Call 602-275-7854 to set up time to come in.
Die Cutting Press Operator
ANAGRAPHICA, INC. is looking for a Die Cutting Press Operator
- Setting up and performing steel rule die cutting
- Quality control functions and other duties as required
- Read and comprehend standard units of measurement
- Basic mathematical skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. non-repetitively
- Maintain good attendance
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time, Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Saturdays and overtime as required.
WAGE BASED ON PREVIOUS APPLICABLE EXPERIENCE
- Life and supplemental insurances
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Pre-employment drug testing required.
Check us out at www.anagraphica.com
Cutting Tool Specialist
About Ellwood Machining and Welding
Located in Houston, Texas, Ellwood Machining and Welding is a precision machining and welding facility specializing in large products. We engage in drilling, rough milling, finish turning, and rough turning parts for oilfield, petrochemical, and energy generation industries. Covering 110,000 square feet of manufacturing space, EMW has invested in and maintains the newest, most technologically-advanced equipment available, designed to meet customers’ requirements for high-quality products, reliable due-date performance and world-class service.
EMW is family to a dynamically diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging assignments that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with our company. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. In short, if you are ready to make a difference every day, EMW is ready to talk to you.
About the Position:
EMW is seeking a dynamic Cutting Tool Specialist for the East Houston location. As a Cutting Tool Specialist you will be working with our Engineering Team and Production to support our company’s directive to meet key strategic targets by leveraging effective commodity management and supplier sourcing strategies while ensuring that our organization meets or exceeds customer expectations with every product and service we deliver. In addition to dispensing and receiving tooling, the individual will look at cutting-tool selection, working with tool manufactures for better options and making recommendations. Other responsibilities include:
- Act as the single point of contact to resolve cutting tool-related problems in manufacturing
- Coordinate plant resources as required to resolve safety, quality, throughput or cost issues related to cutting tools
- Expertise in all types of milling cutting tools, including indexable tools, solid carbide tools, etc.
- Identify and recommend tools best matched to the application and machining parameters
- Trouble shoot performance and cutting tool life-problems and make recommendations regarding corrective actions
- Top Efficient/Inefficient Cutting Tools [JD1]
- Manufacturer Interaction: Work with the representatives of our manufacturing supply base to identify operations/applications for future efficiency projects; Work with manufacturers on Tooling improvements and problem resolution; Facilitate root-cause analysis and corrective action plans for tooling related concerns with the support of the manufacturer
- Monthly reporting of production costs and top inefficient cutting tools to plant management
- Provide technical support to engineering and production personnel
- Provide pricing quotations for new tooling as required
- Analyzing actual machining processes together with production and suggesting improvements: Defining tooling processes; Working with representatives and distributors; Quoting for special and standard tools and related services
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in a Manufacturing environment with an emphasis on cutting tool technology, machine up-time, work-holding and manufacturer communications
- Expert knowledge of: (1) Metallurgy, metal alloys and carbide, and (2) Machining processes in drilling, milling and tapping
- Familiarity with all types of cutting tools (drills, mills, reamers, etc.) and abrasive tools (grinding, honing, polishing, etc.)
- Well rounded understanding of materials, surface finishes, and surface treatments
- Ability to read and understand cutting tools and workpiece blueprints
- Must possess strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Systematic and analytical way of thinking and self-motivated
EMW employees enjoy competitive compensation, a menu of work/life benefits and opportunities to continue developing their skills and building their career. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and make employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. EMW supports a drug-free workplace.
Our focus is to create an environment of opportunity. If you work hard and achieve results, you will grow your career. Our culture values diverse talents and contributions of all employees. Our commitment includes competitive compensation, support for your professional growth, and a range of employee benefits that help to protect the health and welfare of our people.
We are looking for the best and those not afraid to roll up their sleeves to grow with our organization -- personally and professionally. Interested in joining us but not sure where to start? Check out the Ellwood group of companies and different locations to find career opportunities that match your interests and talent.
Learn more about what makes Ellwood a great place to work!
Product Manager, Cutting Business
We are the leader in tools and security. We are Stanley Tools. We are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Vidmar. And we are much more. We are the doors that protect you at airports. We are the lock and deadbolt on your front door. We are the hydraulic breakers that rescue trapped earthquake survivors. We are the people on the phone in an emergency. No matter where you live, what car you drive, what stores you shop at, or what building you work in, you can bet that we had a hand in making it work. And you can guarantee that we'll keep making it work.
Within the Hand Tools & Storage division of Stanley Black & Decker we are currently looking for a Product Manager join our Construction Team focused on the Cutting Business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support the Product Management team in the creation and maintenance of major product lines in multiple retail, commercial and industrial settings.
The Product Manager will evaluate and develop the product line total sales and product positioning and will be responsible for managing the annual marketing budget and the profit and loss of the product line. This position requires strong project management skills and the ability to effectively work with others across the organization including: product managers, brand marketing, IT, engineering and customer service. Ideal candidates should be self-motivated individuals with a strong work ethic that have experience with managing the complete life cycle of products, conducting market research, and a strong financial acumen.
* Manage the complete product lifecycle process, alongside the Global Product Manager from concept to delivery
* Assist in market functions relating to assigned product lines as well as general departmental Functions.
* Driving and developing new products while overseeing and manager quality issues, developing sales and promotion programs.
* Developing and implementing relevant point-of-purchase displays, materials and web content; benchmark competitors and perform competitive pricing analysis.
* Responsible for development and execution of a comprehensive strategic plan for the profitable management of pricing, gross margins, collateral materials & point-of-purchase. Also entails a monthly forecast of product lines to include detailed tactics required to me strategic objectives.
* Maintain an awareness of trends in the industry and related industries and develop a deep understanding of the end user in order to incorporate these insights into successful new product launches.
* Assist in leading cross-functional teams to achieve company objectives, as well as, act as the point of contact for manufacturing, purchasing, sales, quality and engineering.
* Provide product training to customers and consumers.
* BS or BA in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, or related field required.
* 3+ years' experience of product management experience.
* Ability to work effectively across functions and lead teams - must be able to present data and conclusions in an organized manner.
* Demonstrated Ability to multi-task
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Demonstrated problem solving, research, and analytical skills.
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Experience using various computer applications including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other applications in the Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must have a "can-do" attitude - the desire to go above and beyond in all you do!
* Consumer Products Experience
* Experience working directly with retailers or other large customers
* Experience conducting primary consumer research
THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE 25% DOMESTIC (local/regional)/INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
Tubing Cutting Operator
Tubing Cutting Operator
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive light truck/jeep aftermarket/off-road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic Tubing Cutting Operator to join our team!
The Tubing Cutting Operator will be responsible and accountable for the daily operation of laser tub cutting, ensuring the machine runs efficiently and in an optimal manner.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the greater San Diego area.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations;
- Ensures machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment;
- Performs machine preventative maintenance, machine repair, troubleshooting alignment procedures and optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance as needed;
- Assists in diagnose of machine errors and faults;
- Troubleshoots and repairs as needed;
- Maintains flexibility of shift/work hours/overtime to meet production demands;
- Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks or positions in the Company outside of or in addition to primarily-assigned position, work area or department.
- Follows all safety procedures and maintains a clean and safe work place;
- Enables effective communications between management and operators;
- Maintains efficiency, initiates and implements continuous improvement projects;
- Assists in performing hands-on production and assembly functions;
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates;
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent work experience;
- Must have experience on Laser and CNC tube bending machines;
- Must have a solid working background working with sheet metal;
- Must have proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills;
- Must be able to effectively troubleshoot and diagnose machine faults and failure;
- Must be able to work any shift;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of assist gases, bend radius and tooling and robotic weld parameters;
- Operating knowledge of processing equipment and processes;
- Must have a proven ability to plan and prioritize workload;
- Must be able to work independently;
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Frequently is required to walk; stand; sit; use foot/feet; use hand/foot controls; use both hands to finger, handle, feel, grip, or drive; use fine finger ability; use wrist motion; reach above/below shoulders;
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus, and hand-eye coordination;
- Require employees to frequently push/pull/lift from the floor to the table, and lift from table to shoulder level, up to 50 pounds;
Position is in a Manufacturing environment and maybe exposed to moderate temperature changes.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 26 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 84 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
PHP Developer - Exciting Cutting Edge Technology Company!
Exciting cutting edge technology company! PHP Developer
Exciting cutting edge technology company! - Skills Required
PHP, MVC, SQL, LAMP If you are a PHP Developer, please read on! We are a global technology company that is growing looking for a PHP developer to join our team!
You must be a developer with solid skills in PHP, LAMP and SQL with experience in MVC. We are looking for someone who lives and breathes technology and stays on top of all new tools and trends who wants to have a voice in the development process! You will work in an exciting, high energy group on our cutting edge technology product in an Agile SDLC environment.
Your must have strong SQL skills and the ability to truly own your projects in the full SDLC. If you have experience in a cloud environment or working on mobile applications that's a huge plus. We have a niche SaaS global product that is growing fast and we need a PHP Developer to help us achieve the business goals and really take the technology to the next level! You would be part of something big and exciting!
What You Need for this Position
Bachelor's degree 3+ years of PHP/LAMP stack development 2+ years of SQL Development Experience with RESTful, SOA Experience with MVC frameworks Pluses:
Understanding of Cloud infrastructure, web services What's In It for You We offer an excellent compensation package with base, bonus and great benefits and a great fun environment! Local Candidates ONLY please So, if you are a PHP Developer, please apply today! Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. *PHP Developer
- Exciting cutting edge technology company!* CT-StamfordRK3-1350273
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!