Buyer Assistant Job Description Sample
Part-Time Pharmacy Buyer Assistant
Seeking a Part-Time Pharmacy Buyer Assistant to be responsible for the following:
- Assist with management of all contracts, procurement activities and billing/filing related to the purchasing of drug products
- Assist buyer in seeking competitive price quotes from wholesale suppliers
- Review vendors offerings for required drug product
- Review and implement all contracts with vendors/suppliers for compulsory products
- Maintain an accurate inventory control
- Assist in billing of products
- Interact with procurement manager to establish policies and procedures
- Experience in a pharmacy setting as a technician preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of product procurement, drug products preferred.
- Proficient computer skills
Purchasing / Buyer Assistant
We’re looking for a skilled Purchasing/ Buyer Assistant to assist the company Buyer in purchasing goods necessary for our business. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and a commercial mindset, will know how to evaluate market conditions and different suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
·Assist Buyer with purchasing of decorative plumbing and hardware products
·Enters purchase orders, send to suppliers and maintain associated correspondence/documentation in a timely and accurate fashion. Effectively communicate and negotiate prices, terms and conditions with vendors
·Proactively follows up with suppliers on overdue purchase orders and corrective action requests.
·Calculate profit margins and determine order profitability
·Performs all other duties as assigned or directed.
·Proven minimum 3-year experience as a purchasing agent, assistant to buyer or other relevant position
·Knowledge of major plumbing brands a plus
·Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
·Outstanding organizational and time management skills
·Ability to work independently
·Must be computer literate
Company is not too far from the "F" train.
Seeking F/T or P/T entry level Project Coordinator to administer and organize projects from simple clerical tasks to bulk sales order. The Project Coordinator will work with the Project Manager to establish project timelines, keep workflow on track, within budget and meet high-quality standards in order to meet client expectations and deadlines.
Responsibilities : Liaise with clients and make sure their needs are met. Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise. Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Requirements: An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans along with organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
High School Diploma or equivalent
A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
Job Type: Full-time
Works closely with vendors, maintaining positive relationships while negotiating specs, pricing, and deadlines. Must be able to work independently and prioritize job duties, as well as prepare cost analyses and competitive retail strategies.
- Fluency in English and Chinese,
- Product development hands-on skills
- Energetic and driven worker
- Inventory management - keeping a precise record of stock
- Communicating with manufacturer and vendors (especially from China)
- Hands-on testing product samples
- Working with team on product development
Purchasing - Buyer Assistant
Do you seek a position that utilizes your attention detail and purchasing talents combined with your knowledge of the world of manufacturing? SNELLING seeks full-time, temp-to-hire, Purchasing/Buyer Assistant for our Fort Collins’ robotics client. This temp-to-hire position is perfect for you if you have done purchasing for a manufacturing company, excellent customer service skills and experience with inventory management.
Perks for the Purchasing/Buyer Assistant Position:
- Excellent, reputable, 30-year old company
- Pay: $15-$17/hour DOE
- Temp-to-hire position with generous benefits package upon conversion
- Fun, fast-paced culture with room for growth
Responsibilities for the Purchasing/Buyer Assistant Position:
· Developing and maintaining professional relationships with vendors and suppliers
· Ensuring vendors, contractors and service providers offer the prices, best product quality, delivery, payment terms and service
· Collaborating with department leaders to ensure accurate forecasting and inventory planning.
· Reviewing purchase orders and requisitions ensuring they are within budget and forecast guidelines.
· Assist in Maintaining all purchase requisitions and receiving documentation.
· Ensuring accurate and timely coding and posting of invoices.
· The Purchasing/Buyer Assistant will work 50% in the office and 50% in the shop
Required qualifications for the Purchasing/Buyer Assistant Position:
· Must be confident in using ERP systems relating to purchasing and inventory control
· Experience with the management maintenance of outsourcing machined components within the US
· Ability to work one on one with accounting to reconcile invoicing and expense reporting
· Purchasing of raw materials and electrical components as required
· Machining and raw materials experience is desired
· Excellent negotiating skills, great customer service and a driven attitude
Snelling is a full-service staffing firm, placing candidates in (temp/temp to hire) and direct hire positions in Northern Colorado for 20 years. All inquiries are strictly confidential, and all search fees are paid by our clients.
The position is the core of the business, the buyer assistant is responsible to purchase 1500 used car per year to fulfilled the company sales needs, making sure he/she purchases the right mix-max of unit according to the market trend and the company marketing strategy ,using past present and future data , joining forces with logistics, analytics and underwriting and sales.
- Monitor Used automobile market for trends in vehicle values ( Daily), Making better buying decisions using, NADA, MMR, Black Book, Polk Data, and Past Data. Driving to Local and Nationwide Auctions, OVE, Simulcast, EDGE, Enterprise and Wholesaler
- Maintain Ongoing customer relations with Auction personnel and Fleet Representatives ( Weekly) Build and maintain relations and find better deals and PSI exceptions with Action Management & Wholesalers. Negotiating Auction and/or over the phone
- Inventory Control Audit report ( Every Mon.) Consolidate purchases with dealerships and /or office using Autostar Al Report;
- Arbitration; When a unit doesn't pass PSI or do not meet Reconditioning Requirements with Auctions using Auction Access portal or calling Auction Arbitration Department.
- Collect the check for Arbitrations weekly from the Title Department and Auctions; received payments for fail PSI Auctions. going in person and deliver the unit to the Arbitration Department.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and get along with others
- Telesales, sales, or customer service experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multitask (ability to talk and type at the same time) and work independently
- Collection experience
- Strong communication/listening skills
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player
Credito Real USA reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
Purchasing And Buyer Assistant
Purchasing and Buyer Assistant easy apply
- apply with indeed
salary:$16 - $18 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, December 20, 2017
job type:Temp to Perm
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
description Randstad is currently looking for a Purchasing/Buyer Assistant to assist one of our customers in purchasing goods necessary for the business. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and a commercial mindset, will know how to evaluate market conditions and different suppliers. Job Duties:
Assist Buyer with purchasing of plumbing, tile, and hardware products
Enters purchase orders, send to suppliers and maintain associated correspondence in an accurate and timely fashion.
Follow up with suppliers on overdue purchase orders and corrective action requests.
Calculate profit margins and determine order profitability
- Performs all other duties as assigned. Working hours: M-F
- 1-2 years experience as a purchasing agent, assistant to buyer or other relevant position in the plumbing industry
Knowledge of major plumbing brands
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and with a team
Computer ability We hope you're excited about this opportunity. To take the next step, please apply today or send your resume to Michael.Anderson2@randstadusa.com! Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
salary:$16 - $18 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Buyer Assistant (Part-Time)
How would you like a unique career opportunity that can provide challenging work, a dynamic indoor/outdoor environment, career advancement, and a team of highly motivated people to help you succeed? You can have all of that when you work at CarMax!
As a part of our CarMax store purchasing team, a Buyer Assistant is responsible for vehicle optioning and imaging for the CarMax website, securing purchased vehicles, completing visual vehicle inspections as a part of the vehicle transfer process and working with the purchasing team to hold on-site auctions. A Buyer Assistant will also work with other departments to ensure that the needs of the business are met. A strong commitment to customer service, good communication skills and attention to detail is required for this position.
Ideal candidates will come from various backgrounds including retail, restaurant service and other service oriented positions. This position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends in a fast paced retail environment. Position also requires the ability to work indoors/outdoors in a hands-on environment. Successful performance can lead to excellent career opportunities with CarMax!
Buyer Assistant II
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world. Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Position Overview As a Buyer's Assistant II , you will assist buyers with inventory inbound maintenance and management, service level troubleshooting, and support various tasks with buyers, vendors, transportation, and warehouses.
Purchase order management.
Responsible for all aspects of managing inbound purchase orders: revisions, expedites, dating, securing of appointments, and routine follow up until receipt.
Email communication: Review and respond to emails from buyers, vendors, and warehouses pertaining to purchase orders, inventory management, and impaired inventory issues.
Return logistics process: Completion of R-Bills; working with buyers and external parties to manage return/disposition of impaired inventories.
Production and distribution of various Procurement reports.
Data collection, organization, and distribution.
Projects pertaining to service level management and inventory management, assigned by supervisor.
Assist with start-up related tasks when required by the department Manager.
High School diploma or equivalent
Basic computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Outstanding attention to detail; ability to multitask and prioritize work
Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and sometimes stressful atmosphere
CompanyC&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.
Supports the Inventory Planner and Trade Merchandise Buyer in the back office business operations and facilitates purchases for all Getty stores including online.
Supports the Inventory Planner and Trade Merchandise Buyer in the delivery of merchandise purchased orders as scheduled
Determines customer merchandise needs and expectations through contact with staff, supervisor, dept head, curators and others
Provides and coordinates product and service training as required
Assists with analyzing and estimating order/reorder quantities, retail pricing and/or changes of trade products for regular store merchandise and targeted exhibitions
Obtains competitive cost quotes; assists with implementation of formal bids; negotiates procurement details with vendors
GED/ High School
Some college preferred and/or relevant related experience in specialty retail / bookstore + 2-3 years Assistant Buyer or related support experience in a merchandise environment
Time Management skills
Knowledge of inventory control procedures
Analytical skills and advanced math skills
Strong knowledge of accounting procedures necessary
Must be comfortable in deadline-driven environment
Requires flexibility to react to the ever changing needs of a fast-paced business Requisition Number: 2018-3094 Salaried/Hourly: Hourly Street: Getty Center Program/Department: Trust - 1602-GC Museum Store Operations External Company Name: J. Paul Getty Trust, The External Company URL: www.getty.edu
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!