Cabin John Job Description Sample
Biometrics Examination Services (Bes) Examiner
Job Location: Bethesda, MD
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI (must be current and active)
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
The purpose is to support the NMEC.
- Perform biometric examination services and produce reporting in accordance with agency guidance.
- Conduct thorough identity exploitation of media devices and routinely interact with interagency partners on exploitation findings.
- BS/BA +2yrs experience in IC or law enforcement Biometric Examination Services, or, 4 years of experience in IC or law enforcement Biometric Examination Services in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge, expertise, and training in image comparison, facial recognition, or facial identification.
- Experience demonstrating the ability to prioritize work assignments and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours of PTO accrual per year
Performance Metrics Analyst
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Performance Metrics Analyst to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Conduct analysis of incoming data from numerous agencies to include checking inputs for completeness and conducting instant trend analysis for senior management review.
- Take individual tasks through the entire internal life cycle of collection, compilation, and reports with little to no supervision.
- Coordinate with outside agencies to ensure submitted data reflects an accurate depiction of performance while making recommendations for process improvement for current and future metrics collection systems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to new personnel from outside agencies on the methodologies of completing numerous metrics forms.
- Assist in the creation of: definitions; development of business processes; and performance metrics collection forms related to personnel security topics.
- Interface in all areas of projects to include multiple customers of reports for data requests.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Assignments include compiling multiple standard spreadsheets from various government agencies into templates while producing reports / briefing material for presentation to senior managers and agencies.
- Work is reviewed by Business Process Analyst and Government Managers to measure meeting objectives and schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and maintain spreadsheet and database applications using Microsoft Excel to include complex formulas.
- Ability to use information technology to produce reports and briefings including spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or comparable years of experience. Experience with process improvement, documentation and/or quality management concepts preferred.
- Active TS/SCI with CI poly required.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Research Professional to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
•Assist with base lining IC CI and security practices using the self-inspections conducted by the Senior Officials of the IC.
•Assist IC components and Other Government Agencies in building performance measurement and evaluation systems within their respective organizations.
•Attend working groups to record issues and recommend solutions relative to research topics and implementation issues.
•Attend conferences and presentations, as deemed necessary by the program manager and approved by the CO, in furtherance of planned or existing research efforts.
•Provide technical assessments, strategy, and execution recommendations for designated special topics.
•Handling of data generated in support of program shall include, but is not limited to: appropriate storage and destruction followed, proper privacy rights observed, Personal Identifying Information (PII) protected, and any external authorizations required shall be obtained.
•Prepare reports and present briefings for senior officials and others, as required.
•Bachelors degree and 9 years’ experience in conducting empirical research, surveys, and polling, especially as it relates to the behavioral sciences.
•Currently possess an active TS/SCI with Poly.
•Demonstrated ability in using quantitative techniques to help solve business or intelligence problems.
•Demonstrated ability to extract data contained in large databases and analyzes that data to derive meaningful information.
•Working knowledge of quantitative methodology (e.g., statistical inference, operations research, or methodological design).
•Familiarity with the IC and its components, as well as its missions, disciplines, capabilities, and interrelationships.
•Experience/ability in conducting empirical research, surveys, and polling, especially as it relates to the behavioral sciences.
•Possess experiential background in conducting research projects related to personnel security, clinical psychology, social psychology or other relevant area of the behavioral sciences.
•Advanced degree with a strong background and demonstrated experience in applied behavioral sciences research.
•Possess extensive knowledge of Information Technology systems and system integration processes.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Senior Automation And Triage, Technical Lead
Bethesda, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
- Conduct forensic examination of High Priority Digital Media to include:
- Deliver subject matter expert guidance to mid-level automation and triage technicians
- Full-Scope technical exploitation examinations
- Advanced registry and Internet history analysis
- Steganography detection and analysis
- Large data set analysis and Target language Keyword search
- Forensic tool and script development
- Sector-level entity extraction
- Metadata extraction and analysis
- Network forensics and analysis
- Write and deliver professional technical exploitation reports of interest to customers and the Intelligence Community
- Deliver application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling, and other requirements
- Arrange, coordinate, develop and promote forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward deployed assets
- Deliver Subject Matter Expert- level technical support for customers
- Deliver global Technical Exploitation response capabilities
- Arrange, coordinate and provide full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training, and operations
- Support the conduct of site exploitation activities
- Deliver technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include:
- Diverse set of technical exploitation tools and tradecraft
- Hardware exploitation
- Firmware exploitation
- Support asset validation and credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media and cellular telephones
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM degree and eight (8) years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience in computer forensics areas. Four (4) years direct computer forensic background may be substituted for education.
- Background in designing, implementing, and documenting computer forensics services.
- Background conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences.
- Possesses industry standard EnCE, and ACE or CCE or GIAC forensic certifications.
- Advanced/Expert level background in hardware configuration and network/data communications.
- Advanced/Expert level background in software development and scripting.
- Advanced/Expert level background in database technology and database exploitation/forensics.
- Advanced understanding of law enforcement evidence seizure.
- Advanced background conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting.
- Possesses active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Senior Technical Exploitation Analyst
SENIOR TECHNICAL EXPLOITATION ANALYSTBethesda, Maryland
PROGRAM: DIA-TESS II
As a cybersecurity professional you’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: threats at bay. Position contingent upon contract award.
•Advanced technical exploitation support and solutions to include:
o Advanced/Expert solutions to track enemy TTPs and exploiting weaknesses in the use of anti-forensics tools
o Advanced/Expert solutions to registry analysis and correlating results throughout NMEC holdings for link analysis
o Advanced/Expert technical exploitation tool and script development
o Advanced/Expert artifact pattern analysis, exploitation and cross set link analysis
o Advanced/Expert solutions to exploit and provide cross set link analysis in the areas of communication tools and methods, social media and messaging
o Advanced/Expert solutions in uncommon OS exploitation to include Linux, Mac and mobile device OS
o Advanced/Expert solutions in emerging technology application analysis and exploitation to prevent technological surprise
o Advanced/Expert solutions to internet history and artifact analysis
o Advanced/Expert solutions in steganography and other data obfuscation detection and analysis
o Advanced/Expert identification of the latest forensic and technical exploitation tools and ability to evaluate tools for inclusion into NMEC processes
o Cross collection exploitation and analysis to include:
• Generate professional technical exploitation reports of interest in support of customers’ requirements
• Perform application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling and other requirements
• Coordinate develop and promulgate forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward deployed IC/DoD assets
• Provide SME-level technical support for federated partners, internal customer, and NMEC deployed platforms
• Provide global technical exploitation response capabilities to include:
o Provide deployable technical exploitation personnel to meet DoD and partner contingency requirements
o Provide expert multi-functional exploitation expertise as required
o Coordinate with internal NMEC elements on technical exploitation platform and training related issues
• Plan, integrate, and execute full-spectrum technical exploitation plans, exercises, training and operations as required
• Assist in the triage of Site Exploitation (SE) activities as required
• Provide technical support to field collection and other operational partner elements to include:
o Diverse set of technical exploitation tools and tradecraft
o Hardware exploitation
o Firmware exploitation
• Assist asset validation & credibility assessments by providing baseline assessments of digital media and cellular telephones
• Requires TS/SCI clearance with CI poly
• Minimum of eight (8) years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, technical exploitation, reverse engineering and malware analysis and Bachelor’s degree
• Experience designing, implementing and documenting computer forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery
• Experience conveying technical information effectively and concisely to a wide range of audiences
• DoD 8570 compliance; must have the following:
o Industry standard forensic certifications: EnCE, ACE, CCE, or GIAC
o Advanced/Expert experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications
o Advanced/Expert experience in software development and scripting
o Advanced/Expert experience in database technology and database exploitation/forensics
o Advanced knowledge in law enforcement evidence seizure
o Advanced/Expert experience conducting targeting, intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting
o Experience in preparing and presenting briefing presentations to senior USG and LE officials
Apply on Line: http://nationalrecruiters.catsone.com/careers
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Biometrics Examination Services (BES) Analyst in Bethesda, MD area for a Task Order providing support of the exploitation of biometric data as it relates to document and media exploitation. Exploitation of biometric data includes biometric examination services. This effort is responsible for the exploitation of documents and media which may contain identify, attribute data that can directly or indirectly help identify persons of interest to the intelligence community or law enforcement. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE with POLYGRAPH IS REQUIRED.
- BS/BA plus two (2) years of experience in IC or law enforcement Biometric Examination Services, or, four (4) years of experience in IC or law enforcement Biometric Examination Services in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge, expertise, and training in image comparison, facial recognition, or facial identification
- Experience demonstrating the ability to prioritize work assignments and produce reporting on a time sensitive basis
- Experience demonstrating an understanding of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools
- Active TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH clearance required
Software Engineer - (Active) Ts/Sci W/Poly
All positions require a Active (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Poly
BS or BA in computer science, engineering, information security, or related information technology discipline or equivalent experience
Demonstrated experience writing SQL code to query data in a variety of formats (such as Postgres and MySQL)
Demonstrated experience developing reports in IBM Cognos. (Note a requirement to work on our platform is training in IBM Report Studio Fundamentals and Advanced. This can be completed prior joining our team or within two months of CSR award)
Demonstrated professional experience translating vague user needs into precise requirements and user stories
Demonstrated professional experience as a developer in an Agile environment
Demonstrated experience with Amazon cloud architecture and services
Demonstrated experience working with data modeling and ETL tools for (for example Nifi, SPSS Modeler, etc)
Demonstrated experience as a Windows System Administrator
Demonstrated experience leveraging the Sponsors enterprise data warehouses
Salesforce Solutions Design – Sr. Business Analyst
Salesforce capabilities + extended apps ecosystem and
legacy systems that will deliver accelerated value towards achieving
strategic business goals with clear focus on success metrics and ROI.
This role reports into the Salesforce Center of Excellence Director. The
ideal candidate is a change agent with consulting experience who will
work with key business area stakeholders, the CoE team and our IT
Partners to understand business processes and design, prototype, help
develop enhancements, capabilities, process automation and customer’s
insights that are aligned with the project vision, while mitigating risk.
Salesforce Certifications required. The candidate must demonstrate in
depth technical knowledge of Salesforce and its capabilities, track record
of major solution design architecture contributions in a large enterprise,
leadership skills to drive change, analytical and problem solving way of
thought, project management skills and enthusiastic personality.
Deep understanding of Freddie Mac businesses and processes preferred.
Ambassador of the CoE, change agent and champion of
Salesforce to promote best practices that can transform and
empower businesses using Salesforce.
Responsible for connecting business goals and challenges and
for the overall design of the application solution on
Leads Discovery Workshops with key stakeholders to
understand Freddie Mac’s Single Family strategic business
goals, needs, processes and current use of the platform, and any
other customer centric data and processes not currently on
Analyzes and maps business areas strategic goals, processes and
success metrics with Salesforce capabilities.
Demonstrates Salesforce and extended AppExchange apps that
can fit our needs. Explains complex technology concepts in in
Partners with Freddie Mac’s SMEs across IT, Data Governance,
Innovation Lab and other areas to design solutions that will
deliver maximum value across the enterprise.
Designs solutions with maximum usability while minimizing
complex code and customization.
Delivers detailed design proof-of-concepts, wireframes,
prototypes, in PPT and sandbox, as needed.
Creates documentation of technical design, support plan and
enable best practices and governance measures.
This role works as a team member of the CoE to deliver the
complete solution for our customers, partnering with our
Platform Manager and IT Partners to oversee build, testing and
Writes user stories and acceptance criteria for complex Agile
Project manage solution scope, timelines, quality and cost and
escalates issues for resolution and to mitigate risk.
Drives communications with all key stakeholders including
delivering project updates and gathering project sign offs from
CoE Lead and key stakeholders and maintains alignment
Partners with Customer Success team to design end-user
training materials and go-live support.
Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product
roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the
Salesforce Certifications required to be considered for this
To be considered you must have 3+ years of direct experience in
all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or salesforce
Strong understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and
how they influence design.
Change management experience.
Demonstrate ability to influence stakeholders to meet objectives.
Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision
making and problem solving skills.
Strong relationship management skills.
Systems Engineer - (Active) Ts/Sci W/Poly
The selected candidates primary responsibility is to identify, develop, evaluate, and integrate solutions for sponsor technology gaps.
The SE will be instrumental in the delivery of new technologies, services, and solutions to meet mission requirements.
All positions require a Active (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Poly
BA/BS in a technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Demonstrated experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.).
Demonstrated experience with Internet and networking technologies.
Demonstrated experience with Windows or Linux operating environments.
Demonstrated experience with virtual technologies (VMWare, HyperV, etc.).
Demonstrated experience with security concepts related to DNS, routing, authentication, certificate authentication, VPN tunneling, and misattributable systems.
Demonstrated experience with IT design concepts and implementation.
Familiar with wireless communications (LTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, etc.) technologies.
Familiar with Android and iOS operating systems.
Familiar with Sponsors Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process.
Familiar with mis-attributable Internet, networks, and systems.
Knowledge of Sponsor's Project Management Framework (PMF).
Familiar with Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 8-10 years of related software development experience
- Active TS/SCI FS Poly
- Hands-on experience working with Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, Spark, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Flume.
- DevOps experience building and deploying cloud infrastructure with technologies like ansible, chef, puppet, etc.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Vagrant, etc.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with monitoring technologies like Nagios, Ganglia, etc.
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with Elastic Search and relational databases.
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, analyst, project managers and other engineers
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software systems and application issues.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!