Cabinet Assembler Job Description Sample
Bell has a good opportunity available to the ideal candidate. We are currently seeking a Cabinet Assembler in our shop.
We are located in Alpharetta, Georgia near McFarland Parkway and Georgia 400.
The hours are 7:00 – 3:30 Monday-Friday.
You will assist the team in building and assembling cabinetry for the installation team.
You will review the job order, taking parts from inventory that are necessary to assemble cabinetry.
Basic understanding of tools including how to read a tape measure and mechanical ability is a must.
Must read and write English.
This position requires that you possess the following knowledge and experience:
Ability to read and understand drawings.
Two years of prior experience in the cabinetry industry.
Basic knowledge of use of various hand tools.
Experience specifically building face frames is essential.
Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently during the day. Bending, pushing and lifting are a necessary component of the job.
Please feel free to explore our website to learn even more about our organization:
This position is responsible for assembling wood cabinets and related components using specialized tools and equipment.
Qualified candidates may rotate duties to include assembling, reading shop drawings, attaching hardware, sanding, gluing, laminating, or wrapping finished cabinets. Ability to use shop tools such as table saws, jigsaws, chop saws, routers, sanders, shapers, wood-nailing machines, drills, and various hand tools is necessary for this position, but company is willing to train qualified candidates. Qualified candidates should be reliable and dependable, able to work independently as well as with others, and have either a High School Diploma or equivalent. All candidates must pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment.
Additional skills, training, or experience will be taken into consideration for salary requirements.
This company attains the highest standards of manufacturing, is a drug-free facility, and participates in e-verify.
Build/Assembly 1 (Entry Level)
Quest Engineering, Inc., an architectural casework manufacturer, is currently seeking an individual for Build/Assembly 1 (Entry Level). This position is responsible for the building and final assembly of cabinetry and related assemblies. This position may also assist in the operation of the automated woodworking equipment. This position requires basic knowledge of woodworking equipment and processes. This position will be located at our Richfield, WI manufacturing plant.
Assembly Team Leader / Production Manager
· Efficiently assemble components to create finished products.
· Inspect finished assemblies for quality control.
· Attend all safety training sessions.
· Operate a forklift safely.
· Communicate efficiently with other team members and team leader to accomplish production goals.
· Work independently and efficiently.
· Learn to read and understand drawings and blueprints for components and assemblies.
· Learn a complete understanding of the casework manufacturing processes.
· Possess an understanding of company standard procedures.
· Effectively communicate with team leaders, production manager, and other team members to efficiently accomplish production goals.
· Provide input and assistance in the development and implementation of process and product improvements.
· One plus years of cabinetry related experience in machine operation or casework assembly, or operation of automated machinery.
· Basic knowledge of casework and customs construction methods.
· Outstanding communication skills.
· Self motivation is an absolute must.
· Superior organizational skills.
· Sense of urgency; ability to respond rapidly.
· AutoCad and CAM software experience is a plus.
· Software proficiencies in Microsoft Office.
Hourly wage based on experience.
Overtime as deemed necessary by production manager.
Quest Engineering, Inc. promotes a flexible, fast paced, and proactive work environment. We are expanding and seeking experienced team members to aid in our growth. If interested, please send the information as follows:
Please visit www.questwantsyou.com to complete an application
No phone calls, please.
Quest Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We operate a drug free and smoke free work environment. All applicants must pass a comprehensive drug screening, and are subject to random drug screenings.
Cabinet Assembler needed in Sumner to join a production team of high quality cabinet builders. Main duties: reading and interpreting blueprints for cabinet fabrication, assembling stock for cabinet construction, cutting and fitting aluminum and formica for cabinets and trim, applying adhesive for formica, and cleaning adhesive, while maintaining quality control.
Must be able to read a tape measure, and be experienced using table and crosscut saws, router, hand drill and drill press and other air/electric and hand tools. Continuous standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, climbing, kneeling, twisting, gripping, sitting and lying positions. Occasional pushing and pulling. Must be able to lift 10-70 pounds and able to carry 10-70 pounds for limited distances with assistance. 1 year carpentry experience preferred.
Cabinet Maker / Skilled Assembler
Cabinetmaker/Assembler is responsible for assembling fabricated cabinets from pre-cut and kitted wood stock. Must have 5 – 10 years experience of Cabinetmaking and wood manufacturing in the store fixture industry (furniture, yacht interiors or related businesses preferred) Ability to understand and comply with safety procedures, quality standards and print reading capabilities experience with various wood species and the machinery such as table saw, chop saw, router, pheumatic equipment, tape measure, cordless drills, pallet jacks, hand trucks, carts, clamps, and other misc small tools.
· Verify measurements to ensure that the finished product meets the order parameters
· Trim the component pieces if necessary, create jigs and templates as required for production
· Use wood working machines to crete finished edges, boring or routing holes for the insertion of screws and other fasteners during assembly
· Glues, fits, screws (and more infrequently nails), and clamps components during the assembly process
· Apply finish laminate to the surface of components that will be exposed on the finish product
· Other tasks include performing finish sanding, installing drawers, hardware (hinges, pulls, glass, locks, catches, etc.) and moving finish cabinet parts on a cart
· Blue print reading – ensure accuracy against all blueprints and drawings
· Laminating & Veneer skills – spraying of adhesive, applying of laminates or veneers, seaming & edge treatment which can include routing and filing.
· Inlaying – specifically for metal fit, showcase/dis play work which is integrated with glass, fabric wrapping, electriacal (LET), etc.
Tacoma WA, 98409
Manufacturing / Cabinet Production Assemblers
Connections Training and Staffing, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for Cabinet Manufacturing Production. In this role you will be responsible for assembly of cabinetry, panels, doors and accessories. Will be using various paint sprayers and drying machines. Must be able to work shift as assigned.
Ability to use hand tools, measure, keen eye for detail. Must be able to work well with others in a team environment.
AM and PM Shifts currently Available. Must be able to pass a criminal background check. Steel Toed Shoes are required.
Paid Weekly! Overtime is available! Please call out office for additional details! 303-371-0604
Come in and Apply with your right to work documents:
12445 E. 39th Ave Suite 100
Denver, CO 80239
We accept walk in applications Mon-Fri 9:30 AM-11:00AM and 1PM-3:30 PM
Cabinetmaker / Cabinet Assembly / Wood Worker
Ready to add to our team! Looking for a skilled craftsman builder to build cabinetry in our custom shop. If you have experience in custom cabinetry and millwork, please come see what we do - this is a chance to be part of a great team and make some amazing projects.
- 5 plus years in custom millwork and cabinetry
- Team oriented personality
- Commitment to quality workmanship
- Able to work independently, be proactive in avoiding errors
- Legal work status
Cabinet Makers & Assemblers
We are in search for several Cabinet Makers and Assemblers to join our team! 1st & 2nd shifts available,
Monday - Friday.Main
- Sets up and operates variety of woodworking machines and uses various handtools to fabricate and repair wooden cabinets and high-grade furniture: Studies blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed or repaired, and plans sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed.
- Marks outline or dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock, according to blueprint or drawing specifications.
- Matches materials for color, grain, or texture.
- Sets up and operates woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointer, mortiser, tenoner, molder, and shaper, to cut and shape parts from woodstock.
- Trims component parts of joints to ensure snug fit, using handtools, such as planes, chisels, or wood files.
- Bores holes for insertion of screws or dowels by hand or using boring machine.
- Glues, fits, and clamps parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit, using clamps or clamping machine.
- Drives nails or other fasteners into joints at designated places to reinforce joints.
- Sands and scrapes surfaces and joints of articles to prepare articles for finishing.
- May repair high-grade articles of furniture.
- May dip, brush, or spray assembled articles with protective or decorative materials, such as stain, varnish, or paint.
- May install hardware, such as hinges, catches, and drawer pulls.
- May repair furniture, equipment, and fixtures and be designated Cabinetmaker, Maintenance.
- May be designated according to products made as Piano-Case Maker.
- May cut, shape, and assemble wooden parts to construct frames for refrigeration equipment and be designated Refrigerator Cabinetmaker.
Cabinet Assemblers / Wood Workers
Cabinet Assemblers / Wood Workers - ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE - 15 FULL-TIME Wood Workers / Cabinet Assemblers needed IMMEDIATELY - Local cabinet company seeks Experienced Wood Workers and Cabinet Assemblers to help in their busy manufacturing department in Puyallup, WA.
These are FULL-TIME, temp-to-direct hire positions where you will earn $13 - $15 an hour. Plus, weekly pay and lots of overtime at up $22.50 an hour!
APPLY TODAY, START TOMORROW!
- At least 1 year of wood working or cabinet assembly experience.
- The ability to read and understand blue prints / drawings.
- The ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- The ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
If you are looking for a rewarding career - contact us today! This is a full-time position with immediate start available.
PLEASE APPLY AT OUR OFFICE
Monday - Friday from 9AM – 3PM
At: Chartwell Staffing Solutions
15127 Main Street, Sumner, WA 98390
Or Call: 253-863-6573
Please Bring Your Resume OR Work History when you apply. Please note, that if you are offered a job at this event, you will need to prove you are authorized to work in the U.S. to fill out the application paperwork.
Or, send your resume now for immediate consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cabinet Maker - Cabinet Finisher
A Self Performing Orange County based Commercial General Contractor is looking to hire a cabinet maker and cabinet finisher. Applicants must have experience with assembly and lamination in a wood shop setting, and must have reliable transportation. Occassional night work may be required. Wages are set to experience. We offer medical, dental, vision & 401k. Must be able to pass background and drug screening. A clean driving record is a plus. Please reply with resume, salary history and references.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!