Cabinet Assembler Job Description Sample
Experienced Cabinet Assembler - 3373503
Needs to have experience with chop saw and table saw.
Must have experience working in cabinet shop assembling cabinets.
Must have experience in interior trim carpentry.
Must know how to cut and install crown molding.
Must have experience cutting with an industrial table saw.
Must have knowledge of using a chop saw and miter box.
MUST HAVE TAPE MEASURE AND SCREW GUN.
*MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SATURDAYS
*STEEL TOE BOOTS REQUIRED
*Drug Screen Required.
Pre-Registration is available online.
To complete the application process, please visit our office at
5015 Floyd Road, Suite 630
Mableton, GA 30126
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cabinet Assembler - 1St Shift (East Bernard, TX)
The Cabinet Assembler is responsible for building all base and wall cabinets according to the following steps. Essential Functions and Duties
Responsible for Assembling all cabinet parts (End Panels, top and bottom, back panels, nailers, stretchers,and toe kicks).
Responsible to read and understand BOM (Bill of Materials) - Responsible for loading cabinet on C-Clamp conveyor. Job Specifications
Must be able to distinguish wood species and door styles.
Must be able to perform basic math skills and the ability to read a measuring tape.
Must have a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing hourly goals.
Must have a basic ability for reading and writing.
Other duties as assigned by management. Physical Requirements and/or Working Conditions
Factory environment, possibly including heavy lifting, and areas where eye protection, hearing protection, and respirators are required.
This position is responsible for assembling wood cabinets and related components using specialized tools and equipment.
Qualified candidates may rotate duties to include assembling, reading shop drawings, attaching hardware, sanding, gluing, laminating, or wrapping finished cabinets. Ability to use shop tools such as table saws, jigsaws, chop saws, routers, sanders, shapers, wood-nailing machines, drills, and various hand tools is necessary for this position, but company is willing to train qualified candidates. Qualified candidates should be reliable and dependable, able to work independently as well as with others, and have either a High School Diploma or equivalent. All candidates must pass a drug screen and criminal background check prior to employment.
Additional skills, training, or experience will be taken into consideration for salary requirements.
This company attains the highest standards of manufacturing, is a drug-free facility, and participates in e-verify.
Bell has a good opportunity available to the ideal candidate. We are currently seeking a Cabinet Assembler in our shop.
We are located in Alpharetta, Georgia near McFarland Parkway and Georgia 400.
The hours are 7:00 – 3:30 Monday-Friday.
You will assist the team in building and assembling cabinetry for the installation team.
You will review the job order, taking parts from inventory that are necessary to assemble cabinetry.
Basic understanding of tools including how to read a tape measure and mechanical ability is a must.
Must read and write English.
This position requires that you possess the following knowledge and experience:
Ability to read and understand drawings.
Two years of prior experience in the cabinetry industry.
Basic knowledge of use of various hand tools.
Experience specifically building face frames is essential.
Ability to lift 50 lbs. consistently during the day. Bending, pushing and lifting are a necessary component of the job.
Please feel free to explore our website to learn even more about our organization:
Job Title: Cabinet Assembler Reports To:
Department Lead Job Purpose This position assembles/builds the test chamber’s cabinet/structure through following blueprints/mechanical engineering drawings. The construction starts with a structural steel outer frame and a self-contained stainless steel inner liner. The process continues through adding insulation, windows and doors.
Duties and Responsibilities Entry Level · Acid cleans steel · Measures and cuts soft insulation and fiberglass duct board. Places insulation in chamber · Uses power tools Level II · Level I functions · Drilling, tapping · Operating cut-off saws · Reads parts lists · Using math functions accurately—multiplication, division, conversion of decimals
Cabinet Maker / Skilled Assembler
Cabinetmaker/Assembler is responsible for assembling fabricated cabinets from pre-cut and kitted wood stock. Must have 5 – 10 years experience of Cabinetmaking and wood manufacturing in the store fixture industry (furniture, yacht interiors or related businesses preferred) Ability to understand and comply with safety procedures, quality standards and print reading capabilities experience with various wood species and the machinery such as table saw, chop saw, router, pheumatic equipment, tape measure, cordless drills, pallet jacks, hand trucks, carts, clamps, and other misc small tools.
· Verify measurements to ensure that the finished product meets the order parameters
· Trim the component pieces if necessary, create jigs and templates as required for production
· Use wood working machines to crete finished edges, boring or routing holes for the insertion of screws and other fasteners during assembly
· Glues, fits, screws (and more infrequently nails), and clamps components during the assembly process
· Apply finish laminate to the surface of components that will be exposed on the finish product
· Other tasks include performing finish sanding, installing drawers, hardware (hinges, pulls, glass, locks, catches, etc.) and moving finish cabinet parts on a cart
· Blue print reading – ensure accuracy against all blueprints and drawings
· Laminating & Veneer skills – spraying of adhesive, applying of laminates or veneers, seaming & edge treatment which can include routing and filing.
· Inlaying – specifically for metal fit, showcase/dis play work which is integrated with glass, fabric wrapping, electriacal (LET), etc.
20038 68th Ave So. Ste 104
Kent, WA 98032
Cabinet Maker / Assembler
Express Tacoma is currently interviewing for a local cabinet making company. Experience in the field is required. If you have recently worked as a cabinet maker, cabinet assembler, general woodworker, or something similar, we need YOU! As a cabinet maker the duties will include use of table saw, chop saw, routers, pneumatic equipment, and various small tools. Cabinet maker’s position involves the fabrication and assembly of cabinetry and fixtures such as display fixtures, tables, cash wraps and other units for major retail business.
This is an evaluation hire position
Job Duties: (just a few listed)
- Assembling product to meet detailed specifications
- Use of various machinery and tools to assemble, cut, shape product
- Laminating & veneer skills – spraying of adhesives, applying of laminates or veneers, seaming & edge treatments which can include routing and filing
- Follow detailed instructions and safety protocol
- 5-10 year’s experience of Cabinetmaking and wood manufacturing in the store fixture industry (furniture, yacht interiors or related businesses preferred).
- Ability to read/ understand blue prints is helpful
- Knowledge of basic woodworking tools
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to read and comprehend technical drawings
- Ability to understand complex multi-step instructions
Schedule: Swing shift positions open ASAP!!
Pay: $14.00/hr and up DOE
About Express Employment Professionals:
We are passionate about helping others. Our dedicated team takes the time to get to know you and the career path you are seeking. We can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, we can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
If you, or anyone you know, fits these qualifications please visit our website at www.expresspros.com and start your application today!
While working for Express you receive immediate medical benefits, holiday and vacation pay as well as several other great benefits!
Express Employment Professionals Tacoma
5821 So Sprague Ct #101
Tacoma, WA 98409
Cabinet Maker / Assembler
good mechanic needed, fast growing manufacturer building skilled team to accomplish ambitious goals.
above average pay in industry
upward mobility available
MILKWORK, DOORS AND CABINET BUILDER
We are seeking an experienced "hand-on" Millwork/Cabinet Builder.
- Help with daily door and cabinet production
- Assist in warehouse production when needed for daily production
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Should be energetic and highly self motivated
- Must be able to speak Spanish
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation
- Family-Friendly inclusive environment
- Consistent schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- Working Monday through Friday. Saturdays and Sundays off.
- See more at: http://homecenteroutlet.com
Manufacturing/ Cabinet Production Assemblers
Connections Training and Staffing, Inc. has multiple immediate start temp to hire positions for a Cabinet Manufacturing customer. AM and PM shifts immediately available! Weekly Pay!
In this role you will be responsible for assembly of cabinetry, panels, doors and accessories. Will be using various paint sprayers and drying machines. Must be able to work shift as assigned.
Ability to use hand tools, measure, keen eye for detail. Must be able to work well with others in a team environment.
AM and PM Shifts currently Available. Must be able to pass a criminal background check. Steel Toed Shoes are required.
Paid Weekly! Overtime is available! Please call out office for additional details! 303-371-0604
Come in and Apply with your right to work documents:
12445 E. 39th Ave Suite 100
Denver, CO 80239
We accept walk in applications Mon-Fri 9:30 AM-11:00AM and 1PM-3:30 PM
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!