Cabinet Maker Job Description Sample
We are seeking a cabinet maker / woodworker with at least 5 years experience. Must be able to read and understand plans. Know how to safely operate all standard wood working machinery. Work well with a team or on your own. Finishing experience is a plus. Lot's of room for growth within the company for the right candidate.
Cabinet Installation / Maker
Well established Custom Architectural Millwork Shop seeking Experienced Cabinetmaker at our facility in Lowell, MA to work on high-end commercial cabinetry. The candidate must have three years’ experience working with Laminate Materials in a mill shop setting. We are looking for someone who has the desire to successfully produce the high-quality products our clients expect.
Job Qualifications and Responsibilities are:
- · Must have 3 years’ experience working with Laminates
- · 3-5 years’ experience working in a wood/laminate mill shop.
- · Experience with wood, laminates and other materials
- · Ability to read shop drawings.
- · Familiarity with common woodworking materials and tools.
- · Complete projects in a timely manner.
- · Assist other cabinet makers with projects in the shop.
- · Maintaining equipment and shop cleanliness
- · Tasks assigned by shop foreman
Punctual, reliable and a strong work ethic encouraged to apply.
Hours are Monday-Friday 6:30am-3pm, with occasional overtime.
Benefits: Paid Holidays, Health Insurance, IRA
Cabinet Maker / Cabinet Installer
looking for a full time employee with custom cabinet and furniture fabrication and instellation experience.
Custom Kitchen And Bath Cabinet Maker
• High-end, Challenging, Custom Cabinet Shop
• Must be knowledgeable in all types woodworking
• Positions for Assembly Bench in shop
• good pay, 3 years experience minimum
Architectural Millwork firm looking for experienced cabinet makers.
- 5 years minimum experience.
- Must have good working knowledge of hand tools and shop machinery.
- Ability to read blueprint a must.
Room for growth within the company. Excellent benefits with paid time off.
Carpenter / Cabinet Maker
Company Profile: Mega Vision Inc. is a custom millwork & metal fabrication facility which caters to luxury residential, hospitality, entertainment and retail industries. We have a 80,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Brooklyn, NY with state of the art equipment.
Candidate must be able to follow directions and be able to analyze a project/product to determine if there are any flaws. Ability to quickly jump from project to project as priorities shift is a must. Must be fast paced and energetic to meet project deadlines.
We are a fast paced & growing mill-work company seeking to hire a Skilled Carpenter/Cabinet-Maker. We specialize in wood fabrication for retail, commercial and the occasional residential project. The candidate must be well versed in modern manufacturing & production techniques such as a CNC wood router, beam saw and edge-bander. Must also be able to read blueprints; make cut-sheets; use hand & power tools; be knowledgeable in final assembly & the use of various wood finishing techniques including plastic laminates and wood veneers. Metal fabrication and production knowledge a plus.
Requirements: Minimum of 2 years of experience
Custom Benchmen - Cabinet Maker
Sledge Craft Architectural Millwork is a leader in Custom Architectural Woodworking and Design and is currently seeking an experienced Custom Benchman - Cabinet Maker to join our team.
- Minimum 5 year experience in custom woodworking
- Experience using saws, routers, planers, joiners and hand tools
- Knowledge of working with hardwoods, veneers, laminates
- Must have experience reading Blue Prints and Shop Drawings
- Self driven and motivated to work in a fast past environment
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Pay is D.O.E
General Labor - Carpenter / Cabinet Maker
High end custom furniture company seeking highly skilled individual.
Person applying for position must be able to read blue prints and work with plywood and lumber.
Samples of work as well as references must be submitted along with resume.
Attraction and Entertainment Solutions, a design, fabrication and installation company is currently looking for a Fine Carpenter to join our team in Jacksonville, FL.
As one of the leading designers for Uniquely Themed Environment & Exhibits throughout Florida, as well as worldwide, we have set the standard of full-scale custom fabrication in life size detail.
We offer PTO, 401K, Defined Benefit Plan, AFLAC supplemental Insurance available and the opportunity to travel. Pay for this position is competitive and will commiserate with experience.
We are a fun, creative, unique hard working group. With more than 30 years of experience in fabrication, our customers expect quality work.
Your responsibilities as the creative carpenter will include but are not limited to:
Build and create custom instillations
Contribute to design solutions
Meet project deadlines
Install exhibits/interactive space
Check out some of our work at AandEsolutions.com.Requirements and
5+ years’ experience preferred in building custom Furniture & Cabinets
Extraordinary skills in detailing, reading plans & problem solving
Knowledge in Balancing Efficiency with Quality
Working well with others/team
Dependability, trustworthiness, honesty, great work ethics is key
Have own hand tools
Enjoy traveling for work
If you are interested in joining our team please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Company located in Orlando, FL is seeking a Custom Cabinet Maker for high end projects to join our team! We are a custom company that processes unique projects from start to finish. This includes measuring, designing, drafting, manufacturing, finishing, and installing.
- Interprets material specifications and design/engineering drawing
- Experiences in working with different materials such as plywood, MDF, plastic laminate, solid surfaces, and lumber
- Utilizes a variety of woodworking tools and techniques, must have own small tools, including drill (electric, pneumatic or battery operated acceptable)
- Sets up and operates woodworking machines, such as power saws, jointer, mortiser, tenoner, molder, and shaper, to cut and shape parts from woodstock
- Sands and scrapes surfaces and joints of articles to prepare articles for finishing.
- May be needed to help installing at job site (out of town and/or state)
- Complies with and champions safety precautions
Today, our Brilliant creations are found in your favorite theme parks, museums, restaurants, retail environments, casinos, hotels, high end residences, and family attractions. We produce creative environments using state-of-the-art methods and materials, backed by four decades of craftsmanship and know-how. We come alongside owners, architects, and designers with a spirit of “if you can dream it, we can build it.”
Our award-winning team looks forward to serving you.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!