Cage Maker Job Description Sample
The Cage Cashier is responsible for assisting our guest with all forms of monetary exchange. The ideal candidates will have at least two years of cash handling experience, and be extremely computer literate. Some of the basic functions of this position would be redeeming tickets, making change, processing cash advances, operating the Keno terminal, and daily bank/cash box balancing. To apply online, and to view a complete job description, please click Apply Now!
Shipping Clerk And Retail Cage
We are seeking a Shipping Clerk And Retail Cage to become an integral part of our team!
$1000 Signing Bonus! $500. at 90 days and $500 at 180 days. To be eligible for the bonus, you would have to work the time and have no attendance or behavioral write ups.
The Shipping Clerk ensures timely, accurate shipment of ordered merchandise by comparing Order documentation to outgoing Orders prior to shipping. This position also addresses discrepancies before preparing items for shipment. Prepares items for shipment, including wrapping/packaging, selecting the appropriate packaging materials and ensuring all required documentation is included with each shipment. Confirms all documentation and proper packaging requirements are met prior to releasing orders for shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Selects items according to Sales Orders.
· Handles outgoing shipments by checking them physically against the Order to ensure item quantity, type and other details are 100% accurate.
· Follows packaging procedures to ensure merchandise being shipped is protected from damage.
· Inspects every outgoing order to confirm the correct items, and identify missing items or broken items and record errors as identified.
· Maintaining Shipping Stations in working order, including computer and printing equipment.
· Work as a member of the Shipping team to ensure adequate stock of shipping resources and materials, including boxes and labels.
· Determines most effective, lowest cost of shipment provider, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 6 months experience of shipping operations via UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS and their corresponding systems and/or picking.
- International shipping experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of import/export regulations.
· Apply common sense to carry out instructions provided in writing, verbally or in diagram form. Able to solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized forms.
· Add and subtract two digit numbers and multiply and divide by 10’s. Work with all units of measure, including weight, volume, pieces, and multiple quantities.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment with constantly changing priorities.
· Entry level Microsoft Office experience, including email, Word and Excel.
· High level of attention to detail.
· Work is generally performed in a manufacturing environment, with moderate noise levels.
· Able to sit/stand for long periods of time, or alternate sitting and standing as needed.
· Able to process information on labels and computer screens to determine appropriate next steps in the shipping process including colors.
· Constantly use hands or arms to perform tasks, including computer/mouse use and manipulation of packing materials.
· Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Able to communicate with others in-person, in writing or via phone.
· Able to frequently lift and or move up to 50 pounds, or team lift if the item is heavier than 50 pounds.
· Work near and with moving mechanical parts and equipment including but not limited to pallet jacks, fork lift, scales, shrink wrap/binding machines and hand carts.
· Ability to safely operate power lifting equipment after training.
Platinum rated benefits program
Two weeks paid time off your first year
The opportunity to work with the best people in the world that do what we do - help people protect, enhance and enjoy their hearing.
The primary objective of the Cage Cashier is to distribute moneys to gaming guests via check cashing and the conversion of gaming instruments into currency, as well as safeguarding company assets while dealing with the public in an efficient and courteous manner.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Safeguards company assets and adhere to Cage policies and procedures
Maintains and is held accountable for all funds entrusted to him/her on an assigned shift
Provides prompt, friendly, and courteous service to all guests in a confidential manner
Creates teamwork by helping co-workers with essential functions
Balances all money transactions and paperwork
Meets all attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies
Maintains a general working knowledge of Title 31 requirements by attending annual training as provided by 7th Street Casino
Acts as a role model; presenting oneself as an exemplary employee of 7th Street Casino and encouraging others to do the same
Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of this position
Other duties as assigned to facilitate the efficiency of Casino Cage operations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum of high school graduate or equivalent
Prior cash handling experience
Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations, including employee or guest conflicts
Must be able to enter data and read and interpret output from computer
Basic math skills including the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10 and 100
Must have excellent guest service (internal and external) skills
Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift
Must present a well-groomed appearance
LANGUAGE AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Ability to prepare, read, and interpret documents; write reports and correspondence; and speak and communicate effectively with individuals and before groups of people
Ability to compose grammatically correct documents
Ability to verbally communicate using appropriate English standards of language
Ability to accurately calculate figures and amounts and perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs
Must be able to qualify for ALL licenses or permits required by local, State, Federal and/or Wyandotte Nation law
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to stand, walk, and take a minimum of 80 (eighty) stairs for entirety of shift as required to conduct normal assigned duties
Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry 35# (thirty-five pounds) in emergency situations
Ability to function in a smoking environment
Employee smoking is restricted to outside location and during break times
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
The noise levels in the work environment are constant
Ability to stand and use fingers throughout a ten hour shift.
Starting Pay Rate = $10.00hr + tips
Cage Cashier (Pool)
Provide even exchanges for currency, coin, chip, TITO, coupon and check cashing for Oneida Casino internal and external customers. Process the enrollments for Check Service. Welcome all customers and assist in explanation of benefits for membership programs. Obtain proper identification from customers for required reporting purposes. Continuation of this position is contingent upon funding allocations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Cage/Vault Department at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of Oneida Casino. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continually focus on customer service as our top priority.
2. Develop, maintain, and facilitate effective relationships, communication processes and activities with all Gaming Services personnel and all other internal and external customers.
3. Ensure established procedures, and processes are utilized at all times, to ensure maximum understanding and coordination are in place. Attend department meetings to ensure effective communication take place
4. Inform supervisor of recommendations/ideas for improving all areas of this position to include ideas on improving customer service systems or activities.
5. Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements in all areas at all times. Adhere to established quality, service delivery, customer service, and customer demand expectations. Adhere to all audit, and legal regulations/laws and practices.
6. Distribute and collect Level I and Level II keys recording user information on manual key logs when the Key Watcher System is down.
7. Receive proceeds and tips; record on register count slips and release to Vault personnel.
8. Cash in internal/external customers' odd coins and bills using a jet sorter or jet scan.
9. Count down station for switch over using coin, coin wrappers, and currency counters, put coin away, verify money received from the vault, and reconcile all transaction paperwork for audit controls.
10. Collect information from winners of large pay outs for the completion of the W2-G form.
• 11. Maintain and safeguard Cage Window and/or Main Bank accountability by calculating all paperwork totals using a ten key calculator and attach tape totals to paperwork.
• 12. Exchange or redeem customer chips, poker sales, Ticket In Ticket Out (TITO), traveler's checks, coupons, gift certificates, following specific cash and chip handling procedures.
• 13. Comply with all Title 31 Rules and Regulations. Fill out all necessary tracking and reporting forms such as: DACL,CTRC Federal Form 103, and SARC Federal Form 102.
• 14. Verify even exchange from other windows and receipt transactions from various gaming cashiers when appointed in the lead cashier position.
• 15. Assist Cage/Vault Supervisors and co-workers with Cage/Vault tasks and assignments to include training and lead duties.
• 16. Operate computer utilizing the gaming software i.e. CMP/SDS System for Blackjack and Poker Cashier Window, Ticket Biscuit Client Service, and the Employee Players Inventory Cash (EPIC) System.
• 17. Issue manual unclaimed jackpot slips, short pays,TITO/kiosk packets and allot jackpot slips to Slot Personnel.
• 18. Inspect all US Currency; ensure the bills are not counterfeit.
• 19. Welcome all new check cashing customers and inform them of the Gold, Silver and Bronze processing fee amounts.
• 20. Accept and inspect all new member applications for check cashing; verify accuracy of all information by using
• applicant's photo identification, process information and provide card to new members. Issue the check service contact information to declined applicants.
21. Process paper checks, electronic checks, credit card cash advance transactions, customer fee charges and discounts using check cashing software.
22. Maintain a clean work area and keep necessary supplies stocked.
23. Perform computer data entry daily.
24. Provide and maintain current knowledge of Casino and local events to customers.
25. Answer quests questions, address complaints, make suggestions and forward information to the appropriate personnel.
26. Review communication tool (SharePoint) daily for schedules, updates, announcements, and Standard Operating Procedures.
27. Answer phone calls from internal/external customers utilizing proper phone etiquette.
28. Comply with the Oneida Gaming Minimum Internal Control Regulations.
29. Contribute to a team effort and accomplish related results.
30. Adhere to all Tribal Personnel Policies and Procedures, Department Standard Operating Procedures and Gaming Strategic Plans and Policies.
31. Maintain strict department security, confidentiality, and quality to meet professional standards of the department.
32. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
1. Frequently sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
2. Occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, lift and/or move up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
3. Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Work environment is NOT smoke, noise or dust free.
4. Evening, holiday and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
5. A Tuberculosis (TB) Screening and/or TB Skin Test is required within thirty (30) days of employment and annually thereafter.
1. Knowledge of gaming division, its governing structure, documents and relationships to the Oneida Tribe.
2. Knowledge of records management and basic accounting procedures.
3. Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
4. Knowledge of business English, proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and basic arithmetic.
5. Knowledge of principles and practices of public relations and customer service.
6. Knowledge of cash handling.
7. Skill in cashier's cage operations and of applicable laws on cage operations.
8. Skill in problem solving and sound decision-making.
9. Skill in operating business computers and office machines, including in a Windows environment.
10. Ability to become familiar with all cage functions.
11. Ability to multi-task cage cashier job responsibilities.
12. Ability to handle counting money accurately to customer on a continuous fast paced environment.
13. Ability to calculate and subtract money transactions without a calculator.
14. Ability to communicate, read, and write clearly and concisely in basic English and apply basic mathematical skills.
15. Ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service at all times.
16. Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds and with co-workers at all levels.
17. Ability to represent the organization in a professional manner, building respect and confidence.
18. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions verbally and in writing.
19. Must adhere to strict confidentiality in all matters. (Must sign a confidentiality statement prior to employment.)
20. Must be willing and able to obtain additional education and training.
21. Must pass a pre-employment drug screening. Must adhere to the Tribe's Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
22. Must pass a background security check with the Oneida Nation in order to meet the Employment Eligibility Requirements, Tribal/State Compact and/or Oneida Nation Gaming Ordinance as they pertain to the position. A temporary license or Gaming License issued by the Oneida Gaming Commission is required as a condition of employment and continuing employment within the Oneida Nation's Gaming Division.
Applicants please clearly state on the application/resume if you meet these qualifications.
1. Experience with 10 key calculator.
Applicants please clearly state how you meet these qualifications on the application/resume.
1. Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
2. High School Diploma, HSED Diploma, or GED Certification is required within one (1) year of employment. (Must be enrolled in GED Program prior to the end of probationary period and provide documentation to the HRD Office for employee personnel file.) Applicants age fifty (50) and older are exempt from this requirement.
3. One (1) year cash handling experience.
4. Six (6) months customer service experience.
5. Good math skills. (Must pass a math test which will be administered by the Human Resource Department.)
ITEMS TO BE SUBMITTED:
1. Must provide a copy of Diploma, License, Degree or Certification upon employment.
Vision: Wisconsin's first choice for casino entertainment
Oneida Nation employees enjoy excellent benefits including:
* Discounted corporate fitness membership
* Eleven (11) paid holidays
* Personal and vacation time
* An Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Casino Cage Cashier
Primary Functions: Secure financial transactions for guests and staff. Performing chip to cash/cash to chip transactions, credit card/cash advance transactions, check cashing and ATM Services.
Secondary Function: Compliance with Title 31, preparing bank deposits and necessary paperwork and safe deposit box transactions.
- Provide excellent customer service consistent with The Aviator Casino's service standards
- Greet and welcome guests, establish rapport while providing discreet, efficient service
- Facilitate patron financial transactions, such as the redemption and sale of gaming chips
- Sell chips to gaming personnel following departmental guidelines
- Ensure banks are in balance at the end of each shift
- Establish new patron accounts and transactions made with company assets
- Manage the issuance and surrender of safety deposit boxes
- Complete MTL accurately
- Meet the demands of a fast-paced environment by using good judgement and the ability to multitask
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No felonies or theft convictions
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills accurately
- working knowledge of a 10-key
- skill in customer service and public relations
- ability to communicate, read and write clearly in basic English
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times
- Ability to respond to visual and auditory cues
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form
- Ability to obtain and maintain a gaming license
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand and walk for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday, and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Is working at The Aviator Casino right for you?
Casino jobs tend to attract employees who enjoy working in a fast paced, energetic and exciting environment. As part of our staff, you will be exposed to a large variety of personalities and meet a number of interesting people on a daily basis. If you enjoy meeting new people and have a flair for customer service, a job on the casino floor might just be right for you. There are no special skills one needs to acquire before applying; we can train those who possess the right attitude and a friendly, positive outlook. If you are hard working, upbeat, and willing to go out of your way to provide excellent customer service, then we welcome you to join The Aviator Casino Staff.
The numerous and flexible scheduling options available to employees are yet another benefit to employment at The Aviator Casino. We will be open 24/7 and will need to be staffed around the clock; there are a number of shifts that don't fall in the traditional 9am-5pm work window. Night owls and those who want to add to their income by working part-time in the evenings or on weekends are encouraged to apply.
Cage MIG Welder
Cage MIG Welder
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive light truck/jeep aftermarket/off-road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic Cage MIG Welder to join our team!
The Cage MIG Welder must be able to MIG Weld consistent and controlled beads on round tube at production pace while meeting quality standards.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the greater San Diego area.
- Loads fixtures with appropriate material as called for;
- Troubleshoots ill-fitting parts or fitment errors;
- Maintains a constant and consistent pace;
- Stacks and organizes materials;
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment;
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent work experience;
- Must be able to do uniform weld pattern consistent with department standards;
- Must be able to properly use a weld machine;
- Must be able to production weld;
- Must be able to work on rounded parts and tube;
- Must have knowledge of MIG and welding equipment and be able to adjust equipment for materials;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining pace;
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm;
- Attention to detail;Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions;
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Must be comfortable welding for 8 hours a day;
- Must be able to perform constant repetitive motion;
- Must be able to stand/ kneel 8 hours a day;
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds;
A large percentage of work time is spent in a production warehouse where temperatures range from warm to cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 26 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 84 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
MAUSER USA LLC has an opportunity for a Cage Assembler in its plastic manufacturing plant in Geismar, LA. MAUSER is a leading global supplier of industrial packaging solutions, manufacturing a variety of plastic, steel and fiber containers for a diverse customer base spanning industries including oil & gas, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical, amongst others. MAUSER is experiencing significant growth – both organically as well as through acquisition – therefore the opportunities for successful individuals can be significant. The Company is also preparing for an IPO (Initial Public Offering) so this is an exciting time full of potential for the organization.
The success of our many production operations hinges on our ability to safely produce quality products, on-time, every time, for our large and diverse customer base. A key component of this mission is our Maintenance department. The talented group of tradesmen we have throughout our production facilities are responsible for ensuring the plant’s sophisticated machinery (i.e. blow molders) and tooling are running properly and efficiently. Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for performing preventative maintenance on all facility machines as well as repairing any machines to minimize downtime. Mechanics are also challenged with performing efficient changeovers as our production facilities shift to various customer orders and SKUs.
Mauser offers a solid and competitive pay and benefits package and a rewarding place to work
Assembles products using established production procedures, safety procedures and quality standards.
- Assembles cages for production lines; lifts cage onto pallet; operates air gun to secure pallet to cage; installs corner protectors as required.
- Knowledge and ability to calibrate the thickness gauge and the proper use of the gauge to verify the proper cage measurements.
- Monitors and reports quality deficiencies to Shift Supervisor.
- Loads assembled cage on conveyor and responsible for recording accurate production counts.
- May operator a forklift.
- Ability to read, comprehend and perform all ISO procedures pertaining to position.
- Works safely on the job by utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment when needed, using proper procedures and job safety analyses.
- Notify management of any defective equipment or hazardous conditions. Promptly report all injuries to management.
- Safely uses basic hand tools and small power tools.
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining small components of inventory in the most efficient storage arrangement at workstation.
- Maintains housekeeping standards around assigned machine, in production area and around material storage areas. Performs additional housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Various other duties and tasks as assigned.
- One year related experience and/or training or equivalent of education and experience.
- Basic general studies in reading, writing and simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions).
- Training in use of precision measuring instruments and gauges.
- Use and understanding or procedures, specifications, charts and diagrams.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to read basic operating procedures and quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to perform test results and record checklists.
- Ability to attain forklift certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs overhead.
- Requires good hand/eye/foot coordination and motor skills.
- Must be able to stand, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel and/or crouch for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Vision: 20/20 corrected and normal hearing range.
PE Drums: No matter their size, MAUSER PE drums can handle any job you throw at them. Thoroughly tested, thoroughly dependable.
Bottles: MAUSER will surprise you with our great variety.
Jerrycans & Fassetts (R): State-of-the-art-packaging for your state-of-the-art-products.
Medical Waste Containers: Superior Solutions for institutions in the healthcare sector.
To assist customers in the exchange of US currency for chips, cash, foreign currency, Pala Casino documents and negotiable instruments, ambassadors of company good will.
- Redemption of casino chips, slot tickets, checks, credit and debit card advances for cash as requested by guests.
- Issuance and redemption of counter checks (markers) and guest deposits/withdrawals for cash, chips, checks and/or wire transfers.
- Maintaining and balancing an inventory of documents and negotiable instruments.
- Prepare reports, assignment of company funds and recordation of department revenues, verification of cash, coin, documents and chip inventory (removal and rotation).
- Establish new computer accounts and process document requirements for credit, check cashing with policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining their bank, equipment and surrounding area.
- Conducts operation of basic machinery such as a coin sorter, currency counter, coin wrapper and calculator.
- Basic knowledge of all computer systems used in the cage.
- Keep work areas clean and orderly including the outside of the cage.
- Promote teamwork and cooperation with supervisors and all co-workers.
- Communicate with supervisors regularly.
- Attend all shift meetings.
- Promote positive guest relations through prompt, courteous and efficient service.
- Bring disputes and unusual guest activities to the attention of the supervisor.
- Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal, state, compact, etc.) and attendant regulations as well as internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Comply with Title 31 record keeping and procedures.
- Keep all information concerning guests confidential.
- Maintain a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Ability to handle money required.
- One-year prior casino cage experience a plus.
- Ability to operate a computer terminal required.
- Knowledge of 10-key a plus.
- Excellent Guest Service Skills required.
- Excellent Communication Skills in both a verbal and written environment required.
- Read, write, speak and understand English required.
- Ability to communicate in additional languages a plus.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Pala Casino Spa and Resort offers an exciting work environment, a competitive salary and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and a 401(k) plan (for full-time employment). Team Members receive free uniforms and enjoy one free meal per shift in our beautiful cafeteria style Team Member dining room, The Pride Café.
Cage Shift Supervisor (National Harbor)
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process. text POSITION SUMMARY:It is the primary responsibility of the Cage Supervisor to operate business in accordance with Maryland Gaming, Title 31 and MGM National Harbor policies and procedures. The Cage Supervisor should also assist the Cage Shift Manager with all management-related issues.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:• Supervise and participate in Cage and Credit activities, insuring count integrity and gaming compliance. Verify all transactions over $2,500 in order to verify accuracy Generate reports for the end of each shift and at the completion of the 24-hour period. Turn in reports and paperwork to Accounting in a timely manner.
Perform disciplinary functions for each shift personnel. Maintain attendance records and vacations. Assist Hosts and Upper Management with needs for high profile players when handling payouts.
Constantly monitor all Cage areas to ensure operations meet MLGCA regulations Resolve guest, employee, and transaction problems. Keep Management abreast of prevalent issues. Train Cage staff and provide performance coaching and feedback as well as assist with hiring, firing and disciplinary actions.
Assist with preparing daily summary and bank deposits. Maintains accuracy of all transactions. Other job related duties as requested SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:• Cage Cashiers EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Required:• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent Must have at least three (3) years of supervisory experience Must have at least two (2) years of cage experience
Preferred:• Bilingual, English as the primary or secondary language Previous experience working in a similar resort setting CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:• Gaming License Proof of eligibility to work in the United States KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES:• Understanding of all Cage equipment. Full understanding of Title 31 and SARC.
Knowledge of gaming regulations and internal control standards. Thorough knowledge of fraud prevention and credit scams. Fast and accurate money handling abilities.
Ability to delegate work to team members. Excellent customer service skills. Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
Ability to effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms. SDL2017
Description TITLE: Cashier LAST UPDATED: July 3, 2008 DIVISION: Finance DEPARTMENT: Cage Operations REPORTS TO: Shift Supervisor FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt COMP LEVEL: 5, $11.85 - $16.23/hr
Processes gaming funds and performs a variety of cashier functions. The intent of this position description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by this position. Employee(s) may be required to perform position-related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description. Essential Job Functions:
Assists in safeguarding the Casino’s monetary assets.
Maintains compliance with the Casino’s policies, procedures, gaming regulations, and Minimum Internal Control Standards.
Provides customer service and responds to guest inquiries.
Cashes personal, payroll, traveler’s, and/or other types of checks.
Exchanges currency and makes change.
Performs debit and cash advance transactions.
Redeems slot tickets and exchanges gaming chips for cash.
Documents guest transactions in the Multiple Transaction Log and records all winnings in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Prepares exchanges and sells various items including chips and tickets to the vault.
Processes frontline cashier chip exchanges and/or Slots and Keno jackpots.
Replenishes kiosk cassettes and/or Table Games chips.
Performs data entry and prepares cashier records and documentation. Spirit Mountain Standards:
Delivers Spirit Mountain’s Branded Customer Service (BCS) by consistently modeling attitudes and behaviors in alignment with SMGI’s Pride Values, Brand Promise, and Business Vision.
Learns, comprehends, and complies with all Company and departmental policies and procedures, MICS, gaming regulations, and Regulation 31 requirements.
Follows all Corporate and departmental safety policies and procedures. Required Knowledge of:
Cage operations, policies, procedures, and equipment.
Gaming regulations and Minimum Internal Control Standards.
Cash handling processes and procedures.
Cashier records and documentation.
Customer service standards and protocol. Required Skill in:
Performing cashier functions and providing customer service within a cage environment.
Processing large sums of money and maintaining accurate cashier records.
Maintaining compliance with regulations governing cashier activities.
Providing assistance in safeguarding the Casino’s monetary assets.
Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others. Education, Experience, Licenses, Registrations, and Certifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent, and one (1) year cash handling and customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
High security gaming license issued by the Grand Ronde Gaming Commission. Environmental Factors and Conditions/Physical
Work is performed in a gaming environment with frequent exposure to tobacco smoke, noise, and hazards associated with handling money.
Work is subject to frequent standing, and intermittent walking, bending, reaching, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Equipment and Tools Utilized:
Equipment utilized includes personal computer, standard office equipment, coin and currency counting equipment, scanners, shredders and motorized carts. Requisition Number: 17-0169 Post Date: 9/29/2017 Title: Cage Cashier
City:* Grand Ronde
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!