Cage Maker Machine Job Description Sample
Machinist, Tool Maker - Machine Builder
EMPLOYEE JOB DESCRIPTION: Lead Operator
PRE-REQUISITES OF JOB:
Incumbent must possess an in depth knowledge of intercompany and shop department policies and procedures. Complete knowledge of workflow between engineering and shop. Skilled knowledge and acquired work experience as a machinist and/or tool and die maker. Prior management or supervisory experience preferred.
SCOPE OF JOB:
Responsible for the complete processing of work orders as delegated from immediate supervisor. To include repair work and construction and assembly of equipment. Incumbent shall work as a leader of a select project team consisting of skilled craftsmen, apprentices and/or trainees. Must assist supervisor with the planning, organizing, directing and delegation of job duties to successfully execute work order production.
Make changes to work flow or scheduling as deemed necessary to insure deadlines are met. Monitor project activity to maintain employee safety and quality standards of equipment as set forth by company policy and procedure. Document and report suggestions which would improve machine quality, acceptance, or operation. Act as liaison between other project teams to coordinate and complete equipment orders. Assist fellow lead operators as work volume dictates.
Interface with management, vendors, and customers as required during design review, project development and test/acceptance runs. Provide support to develop and document equipment operation manuals.
Support and assist subordinate staff with on-the-job training and development programs.
Please visit our website for more information at: www.epe-inc.com
Tool Maker / Machine Builder
Tool Maker with 10+ years' experience +
Machine Building Experience.
• Studies blueprints to determine machining to be done and plans layout and assembly.
• Must own basic tooling for job function.
• Measures, marks, and scribes metal stock to lay out for machining by other workers.
• Operates mills for material removal/sizing.
• Operates drill press to drill and tap holes in parts.
• Operates saws for cutting and shaping of material.
• Smoothes and scrapes parts to fit.
• Must be able to perform basic lathe functions.
• Positions and secures parts on surface plate.
• Assembles parts into product and verifies dimensions and alignments.
• Sets up and operates surface grinder to grind surface of parts.
• Tests assembled mechanism.
• Verifies compliance of personnel tooling and equipment.
• Responsible for cleanliness of work environment.
• Responsible for his or her own safety as well as the safety of others around him or her.
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or 7-10 years minimum related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Negotiable, based on experience.
Excellent Benefit Options Include: Life, AD&D, Medical, Dental, Dependent Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Tool Purchase Program, Etc.
As a Third Generation, Family Owned and Operated business, the Kaspari Family continues to support customers with the highest level of Customer Support, through Engineering Assistance, Prototype thru Production Manufacturing Services, Product Quality Support at all levels and most of all, Quality Products, supplied at a Fair Price, always delivered on time.
Machine Operator / Fixture Maker
We are seeking a Machine Operator ("Fixture Maker") to join our team. This is a union position in a shop producing both standard and custom light fixtures.
- Operating machines including Punch-Press, Press-Brake, Shear, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Machine set-up and monitoring during shift
- Personal time and task management as well as maintaining a hourly activity log
- 2+ years previous experience in related machine operations
- Knowledge of machine safety procedures and general safe handling
- Familiarity with general plant tools and equipment including sheet metals (stainless steel and aluminum especially)
- Ability to handle physical workload including long periods of standing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work occasional overtime including Saturdays
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision+ Aflac available
- Starting Union rate of $11.80/hr, with increases throughout "Steps" process.
Cole has provided lighting for many of the most significant projects in the country, working with designers in all areas to develop fixtures which meet a wide range of requirements. Custom lighting remains as the most interesting aspect of the business, as each job presents its own new challenges.
Machine Set Up Maker
Apply on Lyonshr.com, once applied please call our office. 334-742-9271.
Perform Set up for a variety of production Machines. Provides assistance to fellow team members as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment.
Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction and discusses machine operation variations with supervisors, engineers, operators or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem and to repair machine.
Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
Performs tooling Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment.
Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment such as programmable controllers.
Conducts regularly scheduled preventive maintenance on equipment and machinery.
Responsible for working safely and following safety procedures and policies. Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized.
Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Makes suggestions on how to work more efficiently and effectively.
Follows policies and procedures.
Meets productivity standards. Completes work in timely manner. Strives to increase productivity. Works quickly.
Works well under production pressures.
Read and follow work instructions.
Regular and predictable attendance.
Must work the days and hours necessary to perform all assigned responsibilities and tasks.
Perform other related duties as assigned.
$14.50 to $17.50 /hour
Founded in 1995, the Staffing Division has 8 offices across the state of Alabama and has experienced rapid growth in the last 3 years. Lyons HR plans continued growth for both divisions, Staffing and PEO, by expanding office locations into new markets across the Southeast in the near future.
Cage Cashier Division: Seven Feathers Casino Resort Location: OR-Canyonville - Seven Feathers Casino Resort Position #: 206270 # of openings: 3 Description POSITION PURPOSE: Responsible for recording, balancing and reconciling cash and all items of monetary value that passes through the assigned station for a designated shift. Maintains cage records and reports to ensure compliance with industry standards while following prescribed procedures to maintain security. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Processes transactions and maintains records and reports for all cash, checks, coin machine tickets, travelers checks, redeemed slot tickets, jackpot tickets, handling tickets, paid expired tickets and promotional vouchers.
Provides a paper trail for all increases or decreases of any and all items of monetary value in the cage area.
Cage cashiers complete fills, clip transfers and even exchanges. Maintains records required for compliance with Title 31 regulations.
Maintains records and provides accurate and timely reports. Remains current on Title 31 regulations and procedures for compliance.
Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
Maintains confidential information that is received in verbal, written, and electronic media. Limits access to information on a job-related, need-to-know basis. QUALIFICATIONS:
High School Diploma or a GED Certificate required.
1 year of cash handling experience working in either a bank or retail establishment required.
10 Key experience preferred.
Able to read and comprehend written instructions.
Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
Basic computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Excellent service approach when dealing with guests.
Current on Title 31 Regulations and Cash Handling procedures.
21 years of age or older.
Must be able to obtain Title 31 Certification.
Able to obtain a Class III Gaming License.
Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).
MAUSER USA LLC has an opportunity for a Cage Assembler in its plastic manufacturing plant in Geismar, LA. MAUSER is a leading global supplier of industrial packaging solutions, manufacturing a variety of plastic, steel and fiber containers for a diverse customer base spanning industries including oil & gas, food & beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical, amongst others. MAUSER is experiencing significant growth – both organically as well as through acquisition – therefore the opportunities for successful individuals can be significant. The Company is also preparing for an IPO (Initial Public Offering) so this is an exciting time full of potential for the organization.
The success of our many production operations hinges on our ability to safely produce quality products, on-time, every time, for our large and diverse customer base. A key component of this mission is our Maintenance department. The talented group of tradesmen we have throughout our production facilities are responsible for ensuring the plant’s sophisticated machinery (i.e. blow molders) and tooling are running properly and efficiently. Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for performing preventative maintenance on all facility machines as well as repairing any machines to minimize downtime. Mechanics are also challenged with performing efficient changeovers as our production facilities shift to various customer orders and SKUs.
Mauser offers a solid and competitive pay and benefits package and a rewarding place to work
Assembles products using established production procedures, safety procedures and quality standards.
- Assembles cages for production lines; lifts cage onto pallet; operates air gun to secure pallet to cage; installs corner protectors as required.
- Knowledge and ability to calibrate the thickness gauge and the proper use of the gauge to verify the proper cage measurements.
- Monitors and reports quality deficiencies to Shift Supervisor.
- Loads assembled cage on conveyor and responsible for recording accurate production counts.
- May operator a forklift.
- Ability to read, comprehend and perform all ISO procedures pertaining to position.
- Works safely on the job by utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment when needed, using proper procedures and job safety analyses.
- Notify management of any defective equipment or hazardous conditions. Promptly report all injuries to management.
- Safely uses basic hand tools and small power tools.
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining small components of inventory in the most efficient storage arrangement at workstation.
- Maintains housekeeping standards around assigned machine, in production area and around material storage areas. Performs additional housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Various other duties and tasks as assigned.
- One year related experience and/or training or equivalent of education and experience.
- Basic general studies in reading, writing and simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions).
- Training in use of precision measuring instruments and gauges.
- Use and understanding or procedures, specifications, charts and diagrams.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to read basic operating procedures and quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to perform test results and record checklists.
- Ability to attain forklift certification.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs overhead.
- Requires good hand/eye/foot coordination and motor skills.
- Must be able to stand, sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel and/or crouch for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Vision: 20/20 corrected and normal hearing range.
PE Drums: No matter their size, MAUSER PE drums can handle any job you throw at them. Thoroughly tested, thoroughly dependable.
Bottles: MAUSER will surprise you with our great variety.
Jerrycans & Fassetts (R): State-of-the-art-packaging for your state-of-the-art-products.
Medical Waste Containers: Superior Solutions for institutions in the healthcare sector.
Casino Cage Cashier
Primary Functions: Secure financial transactions for guests and staff. Performing chip to cash/cash to chip transactions, credit card/cash advance transactions, check cashing and ATM Services.
Secondary Function: Compliance with Title 31, preparing bank deposits and necessary paperwork and safe deposit box transactions.
- Provide excellent customer service consistent with The Aviator Casino's service standards
- Greet and welcome guests, establish rapport while providing discreet, efficient service
- Facilitate patron financial transactions, such as the redemption and sale of gaming chips
- Sell chips to gaming personnel following departmental guidelines
- Ensure banks are in balance at the end of each shift
- Establish new patron accounts and transactions made with company assets
- Manage the issuance and surrender of safety deposit boxes
- Complete MTL accurately
- Meet the demands of a fast-paced environment by using good judgement and the ability to multitask
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No felonies or theft convictions
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen, background investigation, obtain and maintain gaming license.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills accurately
- working knowledge of a 10-key
- skill in customer service and public relations
- ability to communicate, read and write clearly in basic English
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times
- Ability to respond to visual and auditory cues
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form
- Ability to obtain and maintain a gaming license
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is required to stand and walk for extended periods; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee occasionally is required to sit; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work is generally performed in a Casino setting with exposure to second-hand smoke and a high noise level. Evening, graveyard, holiday, and/or weekend work may be required. Extended hours and irregular shifts may be required.
Is working at The Aviator Casino right for you?
Casino jobs tend to attract employees who enjoy working in a fast paced, energetic and exciting environment. As part of our staff, you will be exposed to a large variety of personalities and meet a number of interesting people on a daily basis. If you enjoy meeting new people and have a flair for customer service, a job on the casino floor might just be right for you. There are no special skills one needs to acquire before applying; we can train those who possess the right attitude and a friendly, positive outlook. If you are hard working, upbeat, and willing to go out of your way to provide excellent customer service, then we welcome you to join The Aviator Casino Staff.
The numerous and flexible scheduling options available to employees are yet another benefit to employment at The Aviator Casino. We will be open 24/7 and will need to be staffed around the clock; there are a number of shifts that don't fall in the traditional 9am-5pm work window. Night owls and those who want to add to their income by working part-time in the evenings or on weekends are encouraged to apply.
Cage MIG Welder
Cage MIG Welder
Pro Comp Suspension is the leader in the automotive light truck/jeep aftermarket/off-road suspension systems. We are seeking a Dynamic Cage MIG Welder to join our team!
The Cage MIG Welder must be able to MIG Weld consistent and controlled beads on round tube at production pace while meeting quality standards.
This position will be located at our location in Chula Vista, CA in the greater San Diego area.
- Loads fixtures with appropriate material as called for;
- Troubleshoots ill-fitting parts or fitment errors;
- Maintains a constant and consistent pace;
- Stacks and organizes materials;
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment;
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent work experience;
- Must be able to do uniform weld pattern consistent with department standards;
- Must be able to properly use a weld machine;
- Must be able to production weld;
- Must be able to work on rounded parts and tube;
- Must have knowledge of MIG and welding equipment and be able to adjust equipment for materials;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining pace;
- Commitment to excellence and high standards;
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm;
- Attention to detail;Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions;
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Must be comfortable welding for 8 hours a day;
- Must be able to perform constant repetitive motion;
- Must be able to stand/ kneel 8 hours a day;
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds;
A large percentage of work time is spent in a production warehouse where temperatures range from warm to cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
Transamerican Auto Parts is an equal opportunity employer, and is proud of our diverse employee population. Employment offers include a requirement for successful completion of a background investigation, and pre-employment drug screening. We use E-Verify to determine employment eligibility for all new employees. E-Verify is a joint effort among employers, the U.S. Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”).
Tell us your salary history and current salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes received without a salary history may not be considered
TransAmerican Auto Parts (TAP Worldwide; Pro Comp Suspension and others) is the leader in the off-road automotive aftermarket. That means we have a thing for trucks, Jeeps, and anything else that can climb, crawl, jump, or race through the dirt. We operate in 26 states, and 5 Canadian provinces, with 84 retail stores, 6 U.S. distribution centers, and over 1800 of the best employees in our industry.
In addition to a great compensation plan, we offer a wide range of benefits, including: medical & dental insurance; vision plan; 401(k) Plan; paid holidays; paid vacation; paid sick time; employee purchase program; and many other perks.
When you work with us, you'll be challenged and rewarded!
To learn more about us, visit: www.procompusa.com
Cage Wash Technician
Job Description Collect cages and water bottles form facility hallways and process. Bedding is removed and water emptied.
Large equipment is run through the rack washers. This is the first step to keep the entire facility running and stocked with necessary cages and supplies. Prepare cages and water bottles for sterilization.
Fill all special orders. Organize supplies-must be neat! Sterile: Cages and supplies are stored here for animal tech and researcher use.
Laundry/PPE: Stock entrances and hallways with PPE and process facility laundry. All: Preventative Maintenance is required daily on machines to lessen machine down time This position involves repetitive lifting (up to 60#), bending and stooping.
Requirements High School Diploma or GED
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Animal Tech I (Animal Cage Washer)Detroit Campus
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under close supervision, and according to standard operating procedures, performs a variety of routine tasks incident to the cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance of cages, pens, racks, and feeders for various laboratory animal species within the animal care facility.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Clean and disinfect animal cages, pens and heavy floor grates via water hosing method or automatic machine cage washing device. Mix chemical cleansing agents and solutions (e.g. bleach, acid cleaner and tri-quat) to sanitize and disinfect bottles, pans, pails, cages, pens and entire work area.
Sweep and mop floors using push broom, dry mop or wet-n-dry vacuum. Load animal cages, pans and racks into cage washer ensuring the acid and soap levels are full and replacing the barrels as needed. Monitor and record the water temperature of the cage washer to ensure that proper sterilization is achieved.
Remove soiled bedding and defecation from cages into refuse cans to be incinerated or disposed of in dumpster. Incinerate deceased animals and dispose of remains accordingly. Transport refuse and empty into large outdoor dumpsters.
Place fresh bedding materials in animal cages, pens and pans.Responsible for using a floor scrubber and fogging machines to clean the animal facility. Receive and store animal feed, bedding and supplies and transport heavy animal feed and bedding bags using moving equipment to appropriate locations. My assist in animal identification procedures; maintain applicable charts and records; catch, restrain and cage various extremely light to very heavy animal species ranging in weight from 70g-100 lbs.
May assist in the transportation of animals and supplies via motor vehicle. May assist in performing simple routine animal husbandry activities in accordance with the National Institute of Health (NIH), the American Association for Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC), the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and established research protocols. Provide and maintain housing and food for all laboratory animal species.
Observe, monitor and report health status of laboratory animals. Maintain safe working conditions at all times by using equipment and supplies following appropriate safety procedures; protect against controllable fairly predictable hazards wearing safety masks, goggles, gloves, boots and other protective clothing.Complete work assignments represented by frequent handling and transporting of semi-sedentary to very heavy animal species and other equipment and supplies.Attend departmental staff meetings. Participate in continuing education and employee training programs.
May require rotation through several on-campus and off-campus research facilities. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: High school or G.E.D. graduate.
Minimum of 0-3 years’ experience in an accredited animal care facility, preferred. Possession and maintenance of a valid Michigan vehicle operator's license and satisfactory driving records. Overview Henry Ford Health System, one of the largest and most comprehensive integrated U.S. health care systems, is a national leader in clinical care, research and education.
The system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, five hospitals, Health Alliance Plan (a health insurance and wellness company), Henry Ford Physician Network, a 150-site ambulatory network and many other health-related entities throughout southeast Michigan, providing a full continuum of care. In 2015, Henry Ford provided $299 million in uncompensated care. The health system also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 24,600 employees.
Henry Ford is a 2011Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient. The health system is led by President and CEO Wright Lassiter III. To learn more, visit
HenryFord.com. Benefits Whether it's offering a new medical option, helping you make healthier lifestyle choices or making the employee enrollment selection experience easier, it's all about choice.
Henry Ford Health System has a new approach for its employee benefits program - My Choice Rewards. My Choice Rewards is a program as diverse as the people it serves. There are dozens of options for all of our employees including compensation, benefits, work/life balance and learning - options that enhance your career and add value to your personal life.
As an employee you are provided access to Retirement Programs, an Employee Assistance Program (Henry Ford Enhanced), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Employee Health and Wellness and access to day care services at Bright Horizons Midtown Detroit, and a whole host of other benefits and services. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, size, height, weight, marital status, family status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and genetic information, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!