Cake Puller Job Description Sample
Description: JOB SUMMARY Pick parts for assembly orders.
Keep proper paperwork with parts and deliver to the next’s operation. Prepare parts for sub-assembly or assembly.
Reduce damage of picked parts utilizing proper containers.
Work procedures are standardized and instructions given on variations. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Follow Sop for picks to assure products are picked for assembly. List shortages as required on computer of hard copy reports.
Safe operation of forklift and/or other material handling items such as reach or boom trucks. Prior to using forklift must perform operations and safety check. Perform transactions in the “star” system to allow for tracking of units in assembly.
Responsible for picking proper parts and requirements as call out on paperwork. Deliver kits to assembly or pre-assembly once properly picked... Follow SOP for kanban cards to assure proper replenishment. Works with others to assure that rush orders are prioritized.
Notify line leads or managers of parts not in system of any shortages. Notify materials of inventory that is off in the system. Recognize defective or faulty workmanship and report issues to department lead immediately.
Keep work area and equipment clean and orderly (5s standard) Work in a safe manner and follow all safety rules and procedures to ensure personal safety as well as safety of co-workers. When limited/no work in area, may provide assistance to other departments as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
QualificationsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS 1. Lifting up to a maximum of 40 lbs. 2. Frequent bending and lifting at the knees. 3.
Twisting frequently at waist and shoulder levels. 4. Standing continuously. 5. Frequent reaching out in front of body. 6.
Capable of wearing safety glasses with permanent side shields at all times. 7. Capable of wearing steel-toed safety shoes at all times. 8. Capable of wearing other PPE as required. 9.
Work in repetitive in nature. 10. Sufficient visual acuity to read instructions, safely operate equipment (including forklift), and ensure work meets standards. 11. Sufficient manual dexterity to safely operate forklift and properly perform work. 12.
Manual dexterity sufficient to perform work. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES 1. High School Diploma or GED 2.
Ability to perform to verbal instructions, as well as read/write English and interpret all packaging documents including but not limited to: bills of material, blueprints, test information and customer instructions 3. Ability to use a variety of material handling equipment. 4. Ability to work with minimal supervision 5.
Ability to work as a team with others at all levels of the organization. WORKING CONDITIONS Is a typical manufacturing setting with moveable, mechanical parts and/or equipment? Normal manufacturing shop elements regarding temperatures (no air conditioning so warmer in summer months and cooler in winter months), dust, and noise levels (within required limits). This job description sets forth only the major functions and does not limit the company’s right to assign additional tasks or related duties.
2Nd Shift Shipping Puller
Basic Purpose- Freshway Foods of Sidney, Ohio, one of the largest regional fresh-cut processing companies in the United States is currently seeking a second shift shipping loader in the shipping department. Description-
- Select, prepare and load product for outbound shipment per customer specifications. Moves product from staging areas into trailers + Safely operate lift truck and walkie and perform material handling functions + Use hand held scanners + Assist in loading and unloading of trucks + Properly rotate product to assist with inventory management + Complete necessary paperwork completely and accurately + Monitor, track, and confirm key metrics including fuel levels and the proper temperature of reefer levels + Utilize electronic tablets to input data + Follow all Food Safety requirements and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) + Ensure conformance to company standards and customer specifications + Assist in cleanliness of general work area + Ability to work days and hours that can change on a regular basis # EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status
·Previous forklift experience ·Scanner experience preferred Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
: ·Positive attitude ·Ability to work a flexible schedule ·Strong attention to detail ·Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time ·Load and unload trucks in a timely manner ·Ability to work in a refrigerated warehouse environment
Primary Location: Sidney-OH
Auto Parts Puller / Internet Department / Warehouse Associate / Biller
Parts Puller position:
- 1st shift M-F 5 am to 11:30 am Sat 8 am- 6 pm
- 2nd shift M-F 11:30 am- 6 pm Sunday 8 am- 6 pm
- M-F 7:30 am- 4 pm rotate weekends and one day off during the week
Biller position will be responsible for reviewing products that were pulled / ordered on the internet, they will box it and bill it out to the customer. They must have computer and warehouse experience. We pay $9.50 per hour for this position. Review's every 90 days for possible $0.25 increase.
- 1st shift M-F 5 am to 11:30 am Sat 8 am- 6 pm
- 2nd shift M-F 11:30 am- 6 pm Sunday 8 am- 6 pm
* Must be have basic computer skills
* Must have warehouse experience
* Must have strong math skills
* Must be pay attention to detail , take orders of the computer, pull and pack orders for shipment
* Must have your own transportation and able to pass felony background and drug screen
*Must have valid driver license
MGA Employee Services is hiring Order Pullers for full-time, swing shift opportunities available in San Jose, CA.
- Full-time, temp-to-hire
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Benefits available after 30 days of full-time employment
- 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Order Puller Job Responsibilities:
- Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracy
- Build pallets with orders
- Keep records of completed orders
- Re-stock inventory
Order Puller Job
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work swing shift
- Previous warehouse experience
- Proficient in operating a forklift and electric pallet jack
How to Apply:
- Click Apply to submit an application for immediate review!
Cable Puller - No Experience Required/No Criminal Background
This is a great opportunity to get into a new trade. We are looking for high school graduates. If college isn't for you, this may be a great position for you!!
Tekk Force is currently looking for Entry-level Cable Pullerswith a construction/warehouse background. We would prefer helpers with a background in Construction that would like to transition into a Voice and Data Technician. We will train and currently have work throughout the Dallas- Fort Worth area.
Types of Cable Pullers that we are looking for include:
Cable Pullers- Will train in to work in a commercial structured cabling environment and learn how to label, pull and dress cable. Cable Pullers will be working on 6 and 8 foot ladders with scissor lift experience a plus but not mandatory. They will learn to install j-hooks, ladder racks and cable tray.
* Construction/manual labor experience
* Pass a background check and drug screen
* Possess a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver's license
* Submit professional references to verify work history
Pay will be $11.00 - $12.00 an hour to start, with performance raises.
If you are interested, please apply and submit resume for immediate consideration. If you prefer to speak with a recruiter, then please call us at 817-417-9800.
Tekk Force pays you for referrals! If you know ANY qualified helpers looking for work - please have them call us! Also, ask us for more information regarding our referral program.
Automotive Parts Puller
Job Title – Automotive Parts Removal Technician
The automotive parts removal technician removes small parts including suspension, interior & body parts from end of life vehicles in the auto recycling yard for resale.
Receives immediate supervision from general manager
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Inspecting parts for damage before removal
2. Removing requested parts in an efficient manner
3. Inspect parts for proper interchange
4. Inspecting and preparing parts for resale
5. Keeping your work area clean and free of potential safety hazards
6. Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
7. Work outside in various temperatures and weather conditions
1. Automotive parts knowledge and experience
2. Ability to work in a team environment and manage time effectively
3. Selection of hand and air tools needed to perform tasks outlined in responsibilities section
4. Excellent verbal skills as well as strong listening skills
6. Able to lift 50 lbs
Auto Parts Stock Person/Parts Puller
Individual needed to perform various duties in our growing parts department. Candidate must be able to lift heavy objects, have great communication skills and maintain a positive attitude.
An outstanding food distribution company in NE Portland is looking to hire enthusiastic Order Pullers!
Sunday- Thursday 4:30pm- 2:00am (or until finished filling orders.)
FRIDAYS and SATURDAYS OFF!! 36-40+ hours/week
The position starts at $14.00 with potential to advance.
Responsibilities would include: Operating electric pallet jack, repeatedly lifting 50lbs+, operating at a fast pace while being accurate. The ideal candidate would have at least 1 year experience in being an order puller or in food distribution experience.
- *Electric pallet jack experience
- *Ability to lift 50lbs+
- *Ability to work swing shift Sunday- Thursday
- *Have reliable transportation to and from work as it is not buss accessible due to the hours
- *Steel toe boots
Pay is $14.00/hr.
Looking for a great company to call home, look no further this is the job for you!!!
• If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to our recruiters at CSR Personnel or call them directly to set up an interview:
• CSR Personnel
• 347 NE Hood Avenue
• Gresham, Oregon 97030
Freezer Order Puller
Responsibilities and Duties of the Freezer Order Selector
• Ensure accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards.
• Use a pick sheet to find individual items within Freezer/Cooler/Warehouse
• Remove case(s) of product from storage rack and place on pallet
• Stick selection labels to the appropriate cases, if needed
• Move pallet on an electric pallet jack until full or order is complete
• Ensure item pick accuracy and safety of product to prevent damage
• Inform supervisor of any differences in case quantity/quality and/or product description
• Wrap the pallet by circling load with roll of plastic wrap until secure
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed temperatures Perishable warehouse can range from 28° to 60° Fahrenheit, and a Freezer warehouse can range from -10° - - 20°- Fahrenheit.
Other Duties as Assigned
Parts Puller - Salvage Yard
Parts Puller - salvage yard at LKQ Corporation Date Posted: 1/11/2018 Apply Not ready to Apply? Job Description Yard Labor Join a growing team!
LKQ Corporation is the leading national distributor of automotive collision replacement and salvage parts. Candidates must be able to pull parts off vehicles in a safe and timely manner. Must provide own tools and work outdoors with variable weather conditions.
Seeking reliable and trustworthy candidates. Position is full time 8 to 5 Monday through Friday. Competitive compensation & benefit package includes health & dental insurance, company-paid life & disability & a 401(k) plan with company match.
Paid holidays & paid time off. E-mail resumes to [Click Here To Join] or fax to 1-413-998-3361 or apply in person at 58 Sam West Rd, Southwick, MA. Call 1-413-569-1266 LKQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a drug free work environment.
Employment with LKQ is contingent upon the successful completion of a criminal background check* and may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening. *The existence of criminal conviction(s) does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Job Requirements Candidates must be able to pull parts off vehicles in a safe and timely manner. Must provide own tools and work outdoors with variable weather conditions.
Seeking reliable and trustworthy candidates. Apply Not ready to Apply? Share With https://www.jobs.net/jobs/lkqcorp/en-us/job/United-States/Parts-Puller-salvage-yard/J3V2RH6ZTV32TY33THC/ Parts Puller - salvage yard Job Snapshot
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Southwick, MA
Job Type: Automotive
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 1/11/2018
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!