Calender Operator Artificial Leather Job Description Sample
Automotive Leather Installer / General Labor
Our leather technicians install Katzkin products in new / recent vehicles. They also handle other tasks around the shop as necessary. Apprentices with minimal upholstery experience are welcome, but basic working knowledge is ideal.
Experienced workers will earn a better starting wage. We'll adjust it based on your performance.
- Relevant experience - you'll start immediately
- Mechanical aptitude
- Can learn new skills
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance available
- Paid vacations after one year of employment
- 401k after one year of employment
We offer direct deposit.
We're serious about fair employment and advancement opportunities. Get in touch with us to learn more.
Calender Operator- 3Rd Shift
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists.
Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43,000 employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately €5.5 billion (2016), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Auto req ID 75683BR
Job Title Calender Operator- 3rd Shift
Job Description To extensively document and control the calendering processes as instructed to improve the cost and quality of our products. This is the first step in our Production process and has the most influence on the cost of our products.
Continuous improvement is a must for all personnel in this area. To change over the calender machines and look for the most effective way to keep the machines running at all times. Operate the machines that you are instructed to and report any problems or issues immediately to your Department Head or Supervisor using the proper channels and methods of communication.
To complete daily production reporting accurately. This includes all reports relating to Productivity, QC Holds, Material Usage, Material Movements, etc. Follow all safety, corporate, and internal policies and procedures and to ask your Department Head or Supervisor using the proper channels and methods of communication when needing clarification.
Contribute daily to the continuous improvement of yourself, your department, and your company as a whole. This can relate to increasing your knowledge on work orders, products, and processes. Contributing to your work area by improving Safety, Quality, Productivity, the cost of our products, etc. Proactively getting involved in trainings both internally and externally.
Job Requirements The Calender Operator works third shift hours from 11:00 pm to 6:00 am, Monday-Friday High School Diploma or GED required
EEO Statement EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply.
If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Sales Representative - Edelman Leather
Sales Representative - Edelman Leather
Tracking Code 918-056
POSITION PROFILE High execution, front-line outside sales position for Edelman Leather, a globally recognized brand, and a Knoll specialty business. This role is responsible for driving and managing territory opportunities by calling on Architectural and Design firms, Hospitality Groups and Purchasing Agents, Private Aviation accounts, and Commercial Furniture Dealers. Must work diligently to win, or convert specifications to Edelman Leather products. Developing, nurturing and strengthening relationships within the assigned territory. Also, this position will work closely with Edelman Leather's management team, its showroom manager, and customer service representatives. It is also essential to be currently active within the A&D community. Leather experience a plus, but will consider other product-focused sales experience including furniture or textiles.
COMPANY OVERVIEW Come work at Edelman Leather! Edelman Leather is a specialty business of Knoll, a global office furnishings manufacturer committed to design excellence. Knoll is recognized internationally for creating workplace furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure. Edelman Leather is the premier brand of luxury leathers for interiors. Our craft is leather. Good leather is produced using hands, eyes, and sensitivity to create a beautiful product. Edelman Leather crafts the best leather in the world for Residential, Hospitality, Contract, Aircraft and Marine use. To learn more about Edelman Leather please visit our website www.edelmanleather.com
Deal Maker that asks for the business and establishes a deep understanding of the Edelman customer, their specifications, and related issues
Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the history of Edelman, and its products
Identify and develop qualified sales leads, while establishing a continuous pipeline of business
Manage all sales and order procedures including scheduling, presentation, quoting, order/sample
Passion for leather, with broad exposure and understanding of leather industry vertical markets and navigating decision makers within these markets
Strategic in approach and working with multiple influencers inside and outside organizations
Attend trade shows as requested
Ensure efficient product tracking for timely shipment and delivery
Provide a single point of contact for Edelman questions, answers, and project updates
Develop and maintain procedures for all operational points of sale
Strengthen Edelman Leather brand within Architectural &Design firms
Drive specifications within Architectural &Design firms and be the point of contact
Ensure seamless Architectural &Design coverage with distribution across assigned region/market
Drive business development within assigned region/markets - monitor and track opportunities
Provide timely accurate reporting as required by the leadership team
May require overnight travel to potential and existing clients
BS or BA degree or equivalent experience + 3 to 5 years’ sales experience within the Architectural & Design market
Proven B to B sales track record
Proficient working knowledge of the Salesforce CRM tool and the Microsoft platform
Must have organizational and problem solving skills as well as the ability to collaborate and negotiate
Demonstrate high level of integrity and business ethics
Results oriented, able to set and achieve goals for self
Will provide outstanding customer service
Ability to prioritize and follow-up
Communicates effectively with all levels, in both written and verbal form
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular We are an equal opportunity employer. This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Merchandiser - Men's Leather Accessories, Gifts, Cold Weather - Hats, Gloves, Scarfs
Essential Duties and
* Develops, directs & merchandises product categories assigned & product line building activities for designated products
* Works closely with the Design team on finalizing specs, samples, costing once styles have been adopted for production
* Communicates brand and / or market needs to Designer for specific product categories assigned by the President
* Issue product requirements including initial margin goals to team merchandisers and Sourcing Manager
* Responsible for achieving initial gross margins goals for product lines assigned
* Communicates & interacts with suppliers and factories to develop samples and maintain product categories. Prepares tech packs for factories
* Participates and presents concepts and products to customers including Licensors during major presentations.
* Work with Sales team and Marketing teams to ensure timely delivery of samples, catalogs, and communications for the season, trade shows, e-commerce site
* Understanding of all targeted consumer groups and retail distribution
* Own and manage the calendar workflow to insure timely completion of all seasonal development milestones and crucial presentations.
* Coordinate Final Adoption meetings and issue final adopt list
* Responsible for controlling sample budget for their area of responsibility
* Analyze past figures/trends to anticipate future product needs for core assortments and one off product opprtunites.
* Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Merchandising or equivalent degree/experience
* Experience with value priced, mass market distribution. Experience within multiple tier price-points from Mass distribution to Better & specialty
* 3-5 years' experience in merchandising of consumer products preferably relating to men's accessories for the better market
* Experience in Cold-weather headwear, Men's cold-weather related products -- scares, gloves, & hats, cut & sew, knit(s) construction required
* Experience in Men's small leather goods -- wallets, etc.
* Technical knowledge as it relates to raw materials and finished goods manufacturing, product costing
* Supervisory experience and/or leadership skills
* Interpersonal, analytical and creative writing/communicating and organizational skills
* Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and other Office Products, Adobe Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop a plus
* Knowledge of Product Development Cycle Management such as PLM or similar program
* Ability to organize work activities with attention to detail and good follow-through skills
* Available to travel domestically and internationally
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Randa Accessories: One company, the global leader in lifestyle accessories. Collaborating with 75 leading brands, we design, reinvent, manufacture, distribute, and market mens belts, wallets, neckwear, small leather goods, luggage, backpacks, business cases, slippers, jewelry, and gifts.
From our origins as a neckwear company over a century ago, Randa now provides fashion, lifestyle, luxury, and private branded products through retailers in all channels of distribution, worldwide.
Overview Success in designing and manufacturing air springs to cushion the ride of vehicles that support the world’s transportation infrastructure has fueled FSIP’s growth from a single plant in 1936 to becoming the world’s number one air spring manufacturer. With employees throughout the world, the Company’s U.S. headquarters is located in Carmel, Indiana. In addition to supplying Airide™ air springs to vehicle original equipment manufacturers, FSIP also makes air springs for the industrial market and the heavy duty and light duty aftermarkets. In the enthusiast aftermarket, FSIP is an industry leader with the Ride-Rite™, Coil-Rite™ and Level-Rite™ brands of air helper springs. FSIP is excited to announce its move of the U.S. headquarters to Nashville, Tennessee in 2017. This position will require relocation at that time.
Continuously support the Bridgestone/Firestone culture initiatives Rules of the Road and Bridgestone Essence.
High School Diploma or GED + 6 months experience in a production environment (Calender department experience preferred)
Must be able to stand for 12 hours per day and lift 5 – 75 pounds routinely.
Ability to produce a quality product that meets all specifications and quality metrics.
Ability to meet all production requirements of the Calender Department working various positions through the shift as required.
Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot production process as required to produce a quality part.
Must be able to complete all required reports accurately and in a timely manner.
Involvement in at least one VPP or 5S audit, and/or New or Modified Equipment sign-off audit.
Must be willing to act as first responder in the event of entrapment in the Calender Area (Mill Rescue).
Adheres to all safety procedures including proper use of PPE.
Must not have any corrective action within the past 6 months.
Must not have more than two attendance occurrences within the past year.
Employee TypeRegular Full-Time
CategoryManufacturing As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer, it is the policy of Bridgestone to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer (Caio)
NCI: As the Chief Artificial Intelligence (AI) Officer (CAIO) ( Chief Systems Architect ), you will report directly to the NCI Inc. CEO. The CAIO will work closely with the CTO, Sr. VP of BD and VP of Strategy and CFO to spearhead new innovative solutions or enhancements to existing products by applying machine learning across all aspects of the internal and external business pursuits. This executive position will oversee major strategic initiatives for all AI related offerings. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
- Identify opportunities internally to improve our customer experience across our products and solutions with machine learning.
- Evangelize our A.I.-first approach to clients, cultivating new business partnerships within our machine learning initiatives.
- Reduce capital expenditures throughout the business by locating cost centers and minimizing their impact with machine learning.
- Build a cohesive data strategy that lacks silos and enables deep learning technologies to create new competitive insights.
- Locate/acquire and cultivate strong data science and A.I.-specialized talent in the industry.
- The CAIO should have demonstrated leadership and proven experience as a business executive. The ideal candidate will have worked with technologies related to machine learning.
- Experience leading major strategic, cross-functional initiatives within large organizations.
- Ability to attract and grow talent internally and externally within a company.
- Established success with implementing emerging technologies into solutions shipped to customers.
- Direct understanding of the machine learning landscape, including experience delivering capabilities that leverage deep learning technologies.
- Strong technical expertise within a data science, cloud computing or other technology-centric role.
- Experience delivering cloud-based solutions at scale.
- 5+years of experience in the machine learning field, working with or building A.I.-based products/platforms/solutions.
- 5+ years of experience working in a product-oriented role, where data-driven decisions are standard practice.
- Experience as both a startup entrepreneur and working within a large organization.
- Experience in developing and communicating strategic initiatives in AI or other emerging technologies.
- Understanding of security and compliance constraints.
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Python Scripting Your Way To Future Of Artificial Intelligence
DevOps is they key to Python processes to enable the AI in real-time!
Our forward thinking client is building a DevOps team to support large amounts of data from different sources. This is your chance to be part of creating the new future of Artificial Intelligence ! Flexible work environment and schedule is just the beginning, big thinkers are encouraged and supported.
As part of the Development Operations team, you will be collaborating with other architects, developers and engineers to build out and support solutions for many challenging clients.
Database Operations are accountable for processes that guide the performance of the data load, support and enhance implemented solutions.
Creates new processes to streamline data loading process, increasing performance, reducing effort, and increasing data quality
- Fundamental and strong understanding of Linux, config management, and automation tools.
- Experience and ability to create & modify scripts written in python, bash, perl
- Experience in working with AWS services a plus
- Experience of 1-5 years+ working in similar environment or equivalent experience
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately in all environments and technology stacks
- Ability to support and collaborate directly with development teams participating in sprints or scrum ceremonies (even serve as scrum master / lead as needed)
- Ability to design, develop, maintain reliable and effective pipelines for build, testing, deploying code for products
Artificial Intelligence Leader – 815
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Position Type: Direct Hire – Perm
Salary: BOE – NO CORP TO CORP!!
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If you’re not a high level thinker who loves to nerd out and develop cool stuff – this isn’t the position for you. You will lead an incredible team to create groundbreaking technology that beautifully combines natural language processing, big data, and artificial intelligence.
10+ years’ experience with the following skill sets…
- Ph.D. In Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, or Machine Learning
- Demonstrable ability to define and quickly develop POCs and prototypes
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and new technologies
- Demonstrable experience in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Proficiency with Neural Networks as a plus
- Startup experience as a plus
- Distinctive ability to attract and select the right people for the right position
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Courage to innovate and fail
Postdoctoral Research Associate In Artificial Intelligence For Health
The Biomedical Science, Engineering, and Computing (BSEC) Group in the Computational Science and Engineering Division (CSED) at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) seeks to hire postdoctoral research associates with a focus on artificial intelligence for biomedical applications. We are seeking creative people with solid analytical capabilities, broad machine learning and statistical modeling skills, and strong programming experience.
Our group is committed to conducting research in computational, data, and engineering sciences in the context of biomedical, clinical, and public health disciplines and applying this knowledge to support the nation’s leading health initiatives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Research and develop novel artificial intelligence methods, particularly in deep learning as applied to biomedical applications.
· Collaborate with BSEC/CSED scientists in a wide variety of data analytics and architecture research.
· Author peer reviewed papers, and other technical papers for internal and external release and represent the organization by giving technical presentations in large public forums.
· Be a part of a vibrant collaborative research environment which will provide the opportunity to perform cutting-edge research in high-performance computing, using ORNL’s Leadership Class Supercomputer.
Tel: (865) 576-4829
· Ph.D. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or a closely related field.
· Demonstrated research experience in machine learning, statistical modeling, and diverse biomedical data types (text, image, -omics, etc).
· Solid theoretical foundation, algorithmic skills, and hands-on experience with deep learning and graph analytics in the biomedical domain.
· Thorough understanding of optimization and scalability of machine learning algorithms.
· Experience with clinical natural language processing is highly desirable.
· Experience with parallel and distributed computing architecture including MPI, CUDA, and OpenCL.
· Experience with various deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, Theano, Caffe, Torch/pyTorch, Keras.
· Well-rounded data science experience with large, heterogeneous, and/or real-time datasets as well as open source big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark etc.
Applicants cannot have received their Ph.D. more than five years prior to the date of application and must complete all degree requirements before starting their appointment. The appointment length will be for up to 24 months with the potential for extension. Initial appointments and extensions are subject to performance and the availability of funding.
UT-Battelle is recognized by our employees and the community as an inclusive environment where diversity is valued and individuals and teams are inspired to contribute fully to the organization's success. ORNL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply.
ORNL’s diverse capabilities span a broad range of scientific and engineering disciplines, enabling the Laboratory to explore fundamental science challenges and to carry out the research needed to accelerate the delivery of solutions to the marketplace. ORNL supports DOE’s national missions of:
Scientific discovery—We assemble teams of experts from diverse backgrounds, equip them with powerful instruments and research facilities, and address compelling national problems;
Clean energy—We deliver energy technology solutions for energy-efficient buildings, transportation, and manufacturing, and we study biological, environmental, and climate systems in order to develop new biofuels and bioproducts and to explore the impacts of climate change;
Security—We develop and deploy “first-of-a-kind” science-based security technologies to make the world a safer place.
Artificial Intelligence And Software Developers
CeMD, Inc. is currently searching for multiple Artificial Intelligence (AI) Developers both based out of its Round Rock, Texas Corporate Headquarters and virtually/remote for those that do not wish to relocate, or are not currently local residents.
Who We Are
CeMD is a healthcare technology company that embraces new technologies and systems, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the patient experience, and the integrity of the data that surrounds medical coding and billing. Our solutions drive excitement and passion, as they can help our clients identify opportunities that lead them to leverage data to create business value, while enabling them to securely collaborate with patients and peers through simple, cloud-based patient engagement and social tools. CeMD, Inc. offers our clients implementation support and training, and ongoing resources to guarantee users get the most benefit from our services.
Our Voice-Enabled CDI CeMD Patient Engagement and Clinical Workflow Model cuts in half the current statistical average “patient per provider, per scheduling hour” time, and allows our clients to stay on top of patient A/R with features designed to maximize collections. Our diverse team of development professionals brings custom, detailed, and accurate knowledge to documentation and coding.
Who We Are Looking For
CeMD is looking for outstanding AI and software developers who are interested in leading, designing, developing, and fielding advanced analytics solutions that innovate and have direct impact on physician practices. These roles require an in-depth knowledge of advanced analytics practices and approaches including machine learning and artificial Intelligence. These roles also require the ability to influence others, lead, create and work in a multidisciplinary environment to drive business solutions.
We are looking for specialists in advanced analytics who enjoy exploring opportunities to stay on the cutting edge of big data technologies by leading, implementing and creating novel solutions to influence decisions at various levels in the organization.
- You will be a strategic partner for our IT team
- You will work closely with business partners and IT colleagues to identify opportunities for advanced analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence to address business challenges and gain new insights to drive business growth and improve client/patient outcomes
- You will own the advanced analytics IT strategy for CeMD and collaborate with others within CeMD to define standards and leverage and share best practices
- You will be responsible for R&D and informatics data analysis projects through shared services and will deliver novel technological, computational solutions and analyses
- You will work closely with colleagues to keep up-to-date with the latest approaches and advances in data science and evaluate vendor tools and external data sets as required
- You will work with responsibility and accountability to drive business solutions
- You will work with complex, high-dimensional data to integrate and analyze data sets using high performance computing and advanced algorithms as required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Sciences, Computational Informatics, Medical Informatics, Statistics, or a related discipline; OR a Master's degree with a minimum of 10 (Ten) years of relevant industrial experience
- Industry experience with healthcare related data sets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Proven track record of strategic thinking and communicating effectively to senior business and IT management
- Working knowledge of data mining algorithms including machine learning techniques such as decision trees, neural networks, clustering, regression, Bayesian models etc.
- Proficient with one or more programming language such as Python, R, Scala, Java, Perl, C++, etc.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent aptitude for application of mathematics and quantitative methods to business problems
- Experience with cloud data and analytics solutions
- Hands on development and implementation of business solutions with techniques such as data mining, advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, text analytics and natural language processing based methods etc.
- Experienced in data reporting and visualization software/tools
- Familiar with large datasets and understanding of data analysis workflows
- Strong understanding of technological landscape in advanced analytics and big data
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
CeMD, Inc. is committed to offering competitive and commensurate compensation and benefits for these positions, and will consider all levels.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!