Calender Wind Up Helper Job Description Sample
Overview Success in designing and manufacturing air springs to cushion the ride of vehicles that support the world’s transportation infrastructure has fueled FSIP’s growth from a single plant in 1936 to becoming the world’s number one air spring manufacturer. With employees throughout the world, the Company’s U.S. headquarters is located in Carmel, Indiana. In addition to supplying Airide™ air springs to vehicle original equipment manufacturers, FSIP also makes air springs for the industrial market and the heavy duty and light duty aftermarkets. In the enthusiast aftermarket, FSIP is an industry leader with the Ride-Rite™, Coil-Rite™ and Level-Rite™ brands of air helper springs. FSIP is excited to announce its move of the U.S. headquarters to Nashville, Tennessee in 2017. This position will require relocation at that time.
Continuously support the Bridgestone/Firestone culture initiatives Rules of the Road and Bridgestone Essence.
High School Diploma or GED + 6 months experience in a production environment (Calender department experience preferred)
Must be able to stand for 12 hours per day and lift 5 – 75 pounds routinely.
Ability to produce a quality product that meets all specifications and quality metrics.
Ability to meet all production requirements of the Calender Department working various positions through the shift as required.
Demonstrates ability to troubleshoot production process as required to produce a quality part.
Must be able to complete all required reports accurately and in a timely manner.
Involvement in at least one VPP or 5S audit, and/or New or Modified Equipment sign-off audit.
Must be willing to act as first responder in the event of entrapment in the Calender Area (Mill Rescue).
Adheres to all safety procedures including proper use of PPE.
Must not have any corrective action within the past 6 months.
Must not have more than two attendance occurrences within the past year.
Employee TypeRegular Full-Time
CategoryManufacturing As an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer, it is the policy of Bridgestone to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Calender Operator- 3Rd Shift
About Continental With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists.
Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43,000 employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately €5.5 billion (2016), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Auto req ID 75683BR
Job Title Calender Operator- 3rd Shift
Job Description To extensively document and control the calendering processes as instructed to improve the cost and quality of our products. This is the first step in our Production process and has the most influence on the cost of our products.
Continuous improvement is a must for all personnel in this area. To change over the calender machines and look for the most effective way to keep the machines running at all times. Operate the machines that you are instructed to and report any problems or issues immediately to your Department Head or Supervisor using the proper channels and methods of communication.
To complete daily production reporting accurately. This includes all reports relating to Productivity, QC Holds, Material Usage, Material Movements, etc. Follow all safety, corporate, and internal policies and procedures and to ask your Department Head or Supervisor using the proper channels and methods of communication when needing clarification.
Contribute daily to the continuous improvement of yourself, your department, and your company as a whole. This can relate to increasing your knowledge on work orders, products, and processes. Contributing to your work area by improving Safety, Quality, Productivity, the cost of our products, etc. Proactively getting involved in trainings both internally and externally.
Job Requirements The Calender Operator works third shift hours from 11:00 pm to 6:00 am, Monday-Friday High School Diploma or GED required
EEO Statement EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply.
If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Wind Technician III - Tuscola Wind
Wind Technician III - Tuscola Wind Date:Oct 25, 2017 Primary Location:Reese, MI, US, 48757 Company:NextEra Energy Requisition ID: 15808 is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America. Position Specific Description NextEra Energy is ranked No. 1 among electric and gas utility companies in Fortune® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies®." Join a team that’s among the very best…at NextEra Energy Resources.
Job Overview Employees in this role perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs on wind turbines and other associated equipment. Individuals understand the mechanics, including both electrical and maintenance of hydraulics, of all wind turbine components. This position replaces mechanical and electrical components, understands schematics and uses appropriate diagnostic tools.
The successful candidate will interpret fault reports, maintain power generation reports, service logs in the computer database, and monitor turbine performance and SCADA systems. Job Duties & Responsibilities Under direct supervision:
Performs regular preventative maintenance and repair on wind turbine power generation equipment
Completes electrical, electronic, and mechanical troubleshooting
Maintains all company supplied equipment, facilities and tooling
Applies basic understanding of the technical and process functions
Manages own training schedules and meets all training requirements within designated time frames
Able to meet attendance requirements
Performs other job-related duties as assigned Required Qualifications
High School Grad / GED * Experience: 0+ years
Valid Driver's License (NON CDL) Preferred Qualifications
Associate’s Degree Employee Group: Non Exempt Employee Type:
Full Time Job Category: Technicians - Wind/HV/Solar Organization: NextEra Operating Srvs (0038) Location:
Reese, Michigan Other Work Locations: Michigan Relocation Provided: No NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. Nearest Major Market:Northern Michigan Job Segment:Wind Energy, Gas, Gas Technician, Energy
Wind Division - Outside Sales Representative
• Brick Staffing is seeking an experienced Outside Sales Representative for our client’s Wind Division. This individual
• will be responsible for the Mid-West Region. Their base office is in Pasco, WA. Candidate will be expected to work from their own home office. This position requires a lot of travel by and car and by flight. Midwest states include: Colorado, Kansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North & South Dakota, Ohio and
• Outside sales for Wind Division. Sales of wind services and wind parts in various regions (primarily the NW and Midwest regions of the USA).
• Get to know each customer "thoroughly".
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of the benefits of company services and products.
• Sell services and products in an amount commensurate with the potential of the account/territory.
• Devote the time and effort necessary to be a success.
• Operate efficiently and effectively with a minimum of close supervision.
• Develop and maintain self-confidence and a positive attitude towards the Company and its customers.
• Seek out prospective customers and make cold calls and/or visits as needed.
• Maintain current customer relationships.
• Meet or exceed sales goals.
• Develop and maintain a highly respectable image of the company in the eyes of the customers, vendors, and competitors.
• Responsible for leading the business development/sales function of the Company in his/her area to achieve company business objectives for orders, revenue, earnings, and growth. He/she will be instrumental driving customer preferences to make our company the wind services and parts provider of choice.
• Responsible for commercial and contractual input into bid preparation and support, collaboration and cooperation with the proposals team for successful bid submission.
• Account management to widen the customer base and improve knowledge of customer drivers, key players and influences, and competitor activities.
• Assess customer requirements and needs regarding financial and contractual items to ensure market competitiveness. Develop and implement continuous improvements to the processes for order acquisition.
• Develop and support strategic activities to further advance and profitably grow, including contributing to market assessments, budget preparation, and agreement of BTAs.
• Work Performed:
• Plan sales work on a long-term basis by setting a yearly quota of calls to make on each account that is proportional to the potential of the account.
• Begin work every Monday morning by preparing a list of sales calls to make each day of that week.
• Submit Weekly Call Reports and Weekly Expense reports no later than Monday the following week.
• Plan calls geographically to minimize the unproductive time spent on driving.
• Actively sell services and products using specific, well thought out presentations.
• Enhance the effectiveness of sales calls by always bringing a supply of current samples, promotional pieces, advertising material, etc.
• Make use of factory and/or company demonstration equipment as often as possible, with or without the support of factory representatives.
• Do as much active selling and make as many customer contacts as possible between 8:30 and 4:30 p.m. on weekdays. Save correspondence and other activities for other times.
• Follow up on assigned sales leads promptly.
• Be active and positive in selling the company's complete line of products and services at published levels. Any price deviations, if required, must have prior approval of the vice president/plant manager.
• Keep personal customer account cards up to date. Make sure names and addresses are accurate.
• Promptly investigate and resolve customer complaints to the best of your ability.
• Keep accurate records of travel, mileage, and sales-related expenses.
• Follow-up on all written quotations to show customers that the company values their business.
• Understand all company sales and credit policies and procedures fully.
• Develop a comprehensive knowledge of each service, product, and application in order to recognize quickly which ones can benefit each customer.
• Attend all applicable meetings and classes. Be prompt, attentive, and participate in a positive manner.
• Gain a working knowledge of competing products and companies.
• Learn as much as possible about every customer - e.g., their specialties, their needs, their personnel and organizational structures, their financial position, etc.
• Analyze the sales picture of your territory frequently, using sales summaries that are provided. Review results monthly to determine relative status and adjust sales activities accordingly.
• Achieve Company business objectives for orders, revenue, earnings, and growth.
• Coordinate closely with Operations and Accounting to assure seamless integration of all customer related processes.
• Advocate the customer and market perspective, and represent capabilities through industry associations, shows, events, and conferences.
• Industrial sales experience a must.
• Excellent customer and human relation skills.
• Willingness to travel.
• Willingness to continuously learn and grow with the Company.
• Able to work alone or within a team, self-started and team player.
• Good organization skills.
• Willing and able to make cold calls.
• Computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) - knowledge of basic accounting software is a plus.
• Clean driving record.
• Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years of industrial sales experience is preferred.
Wind Turbine Technician
Work From Anywhere! This is a traveling position. Cooke Power Services is looking to hire on highly trained and qualified personnel to join our team. $110/day per diem. Compensation based on experience.
- Perform diagnosis and repair to Wind Turbines as directed by the Site Supervisor and prepare and maintain proper documentation to support the repairs, to include parts usage and time worked;
- Perform quality control inspections on repairs and maintenance functions. Prepare timely and concise reports regarding inspections to insure proper steps are taken to remedy any deficiencies;
- Interact closely with onsite customers employees and provide guidance and training when applicable;
- Be proactive in regards to wind turbine counter measures or enhancements that may be needed and assist in the development of such procedures as required;
- Assist with new installation and commissioning of Wind Turbines at any site location on an “as needed” basis;
- Assist with cost control management of the site and company to include: review of daily service reports which include hours worked and parts usage.
- Assure proper procedures are followed during troubleshooting, repairs, or counter measure installations. Assure proper procedures are followed to perform regular scheduled maintenance activities. Strive to keep work costs low and quality high.
- Comply with all Safety policies and procedures and report any violation to the Site Supervisor immediately;
- Travel, as required to assist other wind turbine facilities:
- Attend training courses, seminars, or “on the job” instruction as directed by the Company
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must have OSHA 10 and First Aid/CPR Certificates
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and climb a ladder to heights up to 300’.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Hearing protection may be recommended and/or required in some areas.
*The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We strive to provide the highest quality products and services, delivered in a timely and professional manner, keeping safety a priority. We are dedicated and committed to serving our customers through honesty and integrity.
Cooke Power Services employs highly trained and qualified personnel who are actively engaged in our company's management and safety practices.
Wind Power & Energy Associates
Earn incredible pay and have a lot of fun while you do it when you come on board as a Wind Power & Energy Associate to spread the word about renewable energy in your community!
Preeminent Solutions is the nation's leading competitive marketing provider of cleaner energy.
We are looking for motivated Wind Power & Energy Associates to help drive our grassroots marketing/promotions campaign in the Greater South New Jersey area. This job involves promoting our clients to the local communities and educating them on their utility options at no extra cost. You are not just selling renewable energy plans - you are making people aware of the fact that they have a choice, and you are educating people about the importance of renewable energy and the need for its growth. Applications will be reviewed immediately upon receipt; preference given to those who can start immediately and have open availability.
Other benefits include:
• Paid training
• Flexible hours
• Evening/weekend opportunities
We are seeking local South Jersey candidates with a stable work history and a GREAT ATTITUDE!
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a part of the green team!
Wind Energy- Turbine Blade Production
BLADES PRODUCTION WORKERS THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW CAREER
IN THE WIND ENERGY INDUSTRY.
APPLY TODAY FOR A VESTAS BLADE MANUFACTURING POSITION!
* Pay starts at $16.96 per hour
* Multiple shifts are available
* Great Compnay benefits!
* Direct Hire
WIND TURBINE BLADE PRODUCTION PROCESSING/DUTIES: (will perform some or
all of the functions listed below depending on position within the
Turbine Manufacturing facility)
Manual Production Processing:
* Lift, position, and/or remove material from work areas.
* Load, stack, and transport materials by hand, truck or crane or
* Paint Blade, De-burr, polish and sand with file, wire brush,
buffing cloth, grinding cloth or sandpaper.
* Clean interior surfaces of holes. Apply abrasive compound, wax, or
other dressing to facilitate cleaning or polishing.
* Fit and assemble parts into complete assembly.
Production Machine Operation:
* Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools,
attachments, accessories, and materials on machines such as mills,
lathes, jig borers, grinders, and shapers.
* Calculates and sets controls to regulate machining factors such as
speed, feed, coolant, flow and depth and angle of cut, or enters
commands to retrieve, input, or edit computerized machine control
* Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or
out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls or control
media as required.
* Sets up and operates machine on trial run to verify accuracy of
machine settings or programmed control data. Installs machined
replacements parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment, and tests
operation of unit to ensure functionality and performance.
* Changes tools on powered equipment.
Quialifications for Wind Turbine Blade Production positions: * High school diploma or general education degree (GED) * OR one to three months related experience and/or training * OR equivalent combination of education and manufacturing/productionexperience. * Strong natural ability to work in teams, high degree ofadaptability & flexibility, strong desire to learn new skills &knowledge, excellent work ethic, * Dependability & dedication to our Manufacturing team/company * Motivated to produce quality work and have the ability/desire towork as a craftsman with hand tools. * Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition ofemployment. * Must be eligible to work in the U.S. * Applicants may be subject to a background check. *A convictionrecord will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at alllevels of our organization COME VISIT US! WALK-INS WELCOME! EMAIL US! CALL US! OR TEXT US! APPLY TO WWW.ELWOODWINDJOBS.COM[http://www.elwoodwindjobs.com] CALL OR TEXT US FOR MORE INFORMATION. WALK INS WELCOME! #ZR #IHPC
And with the combined expertise of our specialized divisions—Elwood ProfessionalTM and Elwood Tradesmen®—we offer a uniquely comprehensive and innovative solution set that effectively meets the needs of our clients and associates.
Wind Technician (Commissioning)
Wind Technician (Commissioning)Orlando, FL Apply Save Type:Contract Category:Energy Compensation Range:24.00 - 30.00 Per Hour Job ID:122630 Date Posted:10/27/2017 In need of 1 to 2 commissioning techs for Siemens Amhurst Ontario Wind Farm. Project to start Mid January 2018. Techs must have GWO certs Competent Technician in Commissioning Competent Technicians in Commissioning perform, instruct, train and ensue safety during commission and basic troubleshooting on all installation and commissioning aspects.
Perform, instruct, train and ensure safety during installation.
Troubleshoot and repair mechanical or system malfunctions.
Secure the WTG and its systems prior to initiating any work.
Lead small to medium size teams.
Mentor and share knowledge within area of responsibility.
Support on-job training as requested.
Keep records, maintain documentation and report as required by company policy.
Maintain and follow safety procedures as required by company policy. Apply Save
Intern, Wind Instrument Marketing
Description Yamaha has endeavored to produce products and services that satisfy the diverse needs and desires of people worldwide. Its products and services are recognized for superior quality in acoustics, design, technology, craftsmanship, and customer oriented services. These products and services under the brand name of Yamaha are highly regarded by a large number of professionals, institutions, business people within the related industries, and consumers! Yamaha's corporate objective is reflected in everything that it does, which is to contribute to the enrichment of the quality of lives for people around the world.
Wind Instruments Marketing Intern
Now accepting applications for the Wintern Term Terms: Winter/Spring: January
March Summer: April
August Fall: September
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Communicate with dealers, consumers, District Sales Managers, and internal staff to answer questions as needed
Possible attendance at industry trade shows, clinics and artist performances
Coordinate related product and support materials for shows
Analyze competitive markets and formulate product and price comparisons of new and existing products
Assist with production of website and marketing materials such as print ads, social media, flyers, labels, brochures, catalogs, press releases, etc.
Responsible for final intern project focusing on researching and solving a real world business concern
Other duties as assigned Paid internship based in Buena Park, CA. Relocation assistance is not provided. Internships with Yamaha last approximately 4 months, but will not exceed 6 months Requirements Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior from an accredited university or have graduated within a year with a degree in Journalism, Marketing, Music Business, Music Performance, Music Education, Public Relations, or related field
Experience with a retail music store is a plus
Some experience playing a brass or woodwind instrument required, high level of proficiency is preferred
Valid Driver's License
Minimum GPA of 2.7 Skills & Abilities: * Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, representatives from the media, civic groups, and the general public
Ability to speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
Clear, concise written communication along with professional presentation skills
Attention to detail including proofreading and copy writing skills. Ability to think creatively and develop new or innovative designs and concepts Basic understanding of the principles, theories, and practices of marketing *
* * Working knowledge of the latest technology and applications including social media, podcasts, Mac OS and presentation software along with a strong interest in learning new trends in marketing technology
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) * Yamaha is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Yamaha will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here. Requisition Number: 17-0154 Post Date: 8/16/2017 Title: Intern, Wind Instrument Marketing
Job Family:* Marketing
City:* Buena Park
R&D Manager - Wind Energy Technologies (8821)
: We are seeking a Department Manager for 8821 and the Program Lead for the Wind Program at Sandia. Paired with Sandia’s broader R&D capability and expertise, the department facilitates the successful development and market deployment of utility-scale wind energy. On any given day, you may be called on to:
Provide leadership for the nation, Labs, and staff in the area of wind energy technologies. Manage personnel and resources in Dept 8821 and enable success of the personnel through career development support. The manager will be responsible for technical project and customer development and meeting deliverables. The manager will connect the work and expertise of the organization with potential beneficiaries, collaborators, and customers within Sandia, DOE, industry, and academia.
Manage the line resources – space, labs, facilities, staffing, strategic investments – and safe operation of the activities in the department. Work towards the future and establishing the future of the organization’s capabilities is critical. The position is a key member of the Renewable Energy Technologies management team.
Provide strategic technical leadership for the Wind Program in Sandia’s Energy. Required:
Bachelor's degree in STEM or relevant discipline; + Master's and/or PhD degree in Engineering or a Computational Science such as Physics; + Eight or more years of relevant technical experience;
Demonstrated ability to develop new projects and programs through successful delivery of projects and new strategic planning and proposal efforts;
Ability to initiate and lead, both technically and financially, complex project commitments. Includes customer interfaces and collaborations that span multiple organizations (private sector, academia, government agencies, other orgs at Sandia, and other national labs) and international entities; + Successful experience building and leading effective, multi-organizational, collaborative partnerships and programs. Must be able to both lead and be a part of successful collaborations.
Demonstrated capability to lead science-based projects and a strong track record of deliveries on significant R&D projects;
Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance. Desired:
A minimum of 2 years demonstrated leadership experience.
Experience in partnering with the private sector to improve or develop technology; + Strong commitment to all aspects of Health and Safety and Environment; + Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Able and willing to travel (sometimes as often as 3 to 4 times per month); + Strong commitment to personnel development and mentoring;
A passion for increasing the energy security of the nation through wind technologies;
Experience in wind energy technologies, and/or other renewable energy areas;
Experience in managing large testing facilities and/or construction/site activities with many different capabilities and diverse hazards;
A background in performance testing and an understanding of the required processes, technical support, and facilities operations; + Dedication and an intent to remain in the position long enough to develop influence and familiarity required for effective guidance;
A PhD in engineering or computational science such as physics;
A basic familiarity with Sandia's Strategic Partnership Projects programs. Department Description: The Wind Energy Technologies Department 8821 conducts fundamental and applied wind energy research to increase the viability of wind technology and impact the nation's energy future. Focus areas of the dept. include blade design and analysis, wind turbine performance, and wake dynamics. 8821 also operates the Scaled Wind Farm Technology site (SWiFT) in Lubbock, TX which provides a platform for rapid, cost-effective testing of wind technologies. About Sandia: Sandia National Laboratories is the nation’s premier science and engineering lab for national security and technology innovation, with teams of specialists focused on cutting-edge work in a broad array of areas. Some of the main reasons we love our jobs:
Challenging work withamazingimpact that contributes to security, peace, and freedom worldwide + Extraordinary co-workers + Some of the best tools, equipment, and research facilities in the world + Career advancement and enrichment opportunities + Flexible schedules, generous vacations,strongmedical and other benefits, competitive 401k, learning opportunities, relocation assistance and amenities aimed at creating a solid work/life balance* World-changing technologies. Life-changing careers. Learn more about Sandia at: http://www.sandia.gov *These benefits vary by job classification. Security Clearance: Position requires a Department of Energy (DOE) granted Q-level security clearance. Sandia is required by DOE directive to conduct a pre-employment drug testing, and a pre-employment background review that includes personal reference checks, law enforcement record and credit checks, and employment and education verifications. Applicants for employment must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q-level security clearance, which requires U.S. citizenship. Applicants offered employment with Sandia are subject to a federal background investigation to meet the requirements for access to classified information or matter if the duties of the position require a DOE security clearance. Substance abuse or illegal drug use, falsification of information, criminal activity, serious misconduct or other indicators of untrustworthiness can cause a clearance to be denied or terminated by the DOE, rendering the inability to perform the duties assigned and resulting in termination of employment. EEO Statement: Equal opportunity employer/Disability/Vet/GLBT
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!