Calendering Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Operator III - Fin Machine Operator
Ensuring Chart's Success…
Chart's manufacturing group is critical to building our products on time and of the highest quality to our customers. The Machine Operator III will work towards our production goals along with peers through the direction of lead man, shift supervisor, and plant manager.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be…
Candidates will have be running McElroy and Happy fin tube machines
Reads, interprets drawings and written instruction applicable to specific machining process.
Performs set-up and operation as required without supervision.
Performs all required measurements.
Capable of required tool selection for required task.
Trains, or assists in training new employees.
Can safely operate overhead or jib type cranes and rigging.
Performs all non-electrical preventative maintenance as indicated by supervision for specific machinery.
Adhere to all safety guidelines and policies.
Other duties as assigned.
Your Professional Experience Should Be…
- The ability to reading a tape measure as well as blue prints.
Your Education Should Be…
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
Your Physical Work Environment Will Require…
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
Standing for prolonged periods of time.
Occasional repetitive lifting up to 60 lbs as regular daily activities necessitate.
Handle or feel objects.
Tools or controls and talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Chart Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Machine Operator / Forklift Operator - Pensacola, FL
Machine Operator / Forklift Operator - Pensacola, FL
Location: Pensacola, FL, US, 32514
Company: Oldcastle Architectural
Job ID: 130681
Oldcastle Coastal is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Operate plant machinery as directed and specified while adhering to all rules and regulations mandated by safety policies and procedures to produce a superior product. Operate forklift as directed and without supervision while adhering to all rules and regulations mandated by safety policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
Sets stops or guides to specific lengths as indicated by scale, rule or templates.
Observes machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunction.
Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements.
Performs routine machine maintenance.
Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product.
Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area.
Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
Inventories materials on work floor and supply workers with materials as needed.
Performs routine maintenance to include recharge batteries; lubricating, fueling and cleaning.
Weighs materials or products and recordings weight on tags, labels, or production schedules.
Ability to move levers, shift gears, depress pedals and maneuver steering wheel to operator equipment.
Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Requirements / Education / Experience
High school diploma or GED equivalent; or at least 1 month of related experience in trades specific to job requirements; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals.
Ability to be a self starter and work independently.
Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Must be able to pass an internal certification program
Have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must encompass computer literacy.
Maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of work assignments.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will be required to frequently stand on their feet for extended periods of time.
Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 100 lbs.
Able to work a flexible schedule.
What Oldcastle Offers You
A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Highly competitive base pay
Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
Group retirement savings program
Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Follow Oldcastle Careers on LinkedIn and WordPress (Career Blog), Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook!
Oldcastle Coastal is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Coastal is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Nearest Major Market: Pensacola
Job Segment: Warehouse, Temporary, Equipment Operator, Supply, Machinist, Manufacturing, Contract, Operations
Hydraulic Press Operator - Machine Operator - Mechanic
RHI Magnesita - The driving force of the refractory industry
Our team is currently seeking a skilled professional to support Production and Hydraulic Press Operator for our fast-paced refractory brick operation in York, PA. Our successful team members are self-starters who can work independently without direct supervision. This position runs a heavy tonnage hydraulic press and robotic system that supports the brick manufacturing process. The presses are the first step in creating our molded brick products.
$21.00/HR + $1.50 shift/$1.60 weekend differential
Following a probationary period, our team members can test into advanced pay levels where the average pay for a Production position is: $24.36 + differentials = approx. $55,000/yr
12 hour shifts 6pm to 6am including every other weekend; scheduled 14 of every 28 day cycle
Work safely in a heavy industrial facility when performing brick processing work. Heavy physical labor is required in this department and safety is our first priority.
Operate heavy tonnage hydraulic press including setting die/mold in place properly, follow press set up instructions carefully and accurately, ensure robotic systems are set up and in good working order, and perform scheduled preventative maintenance on the press or robotic systems as instructed.
Safely maintain a constant rate of production and alert other departments if there is a need for shut down, delay or maintenance on the press.
Follow charts, schedules, data sheets and instructions carefully and accurately for production orders, product specifications, maintenance, systems checks, quality guidelines and data entry into our electronic production management system.
Accurately record production completion times, piece counts, brick weights, and delay times for each shift.
A successful candidate will have experience in the following:
Our most successful candidates have mechanical aptitude and experience. Experience working on mechanical equipment like major auto repairs, motor repair or installation is ideal for this position.
Working in a heavy industrial environment where the assigned duties were in a fast-paced work environment that will be inside or outside in hot, cold and dirty working environments.
Experience working with heavy tonnage hydraulic presses is a plus.
Strong mathematical and mechanical aptitude including the ability to read and understand blueprints or similar schematics.
Strong verbal and written communication skills as we work in teams in this department.
Must be at least 18 years of age; attained a High School Diploma or GED; and strongly prefer training with mechanical systems or motors
from an accredited institution or on the job training from another employer.
Who is RHI Magnesita?
RHI Magnesita is the global leader in refractory products. Our largest North American manufacturing plant is based in York, PA where our operation includes mining, aggregate crushing and screening, and various kiln processes to manufacture brick refractory products. Our manufacturing processes include heavy tonnage hydraulic presses, kilns, and robotic assisted palletizing/packaging automation.
What can RHI Magnesita do for you?
Our York, PA facility offers team members a variety of work for a life-time of fulfilling career opportunities. A skilled professional has high earning potential and the chance to advance through our 15+ departments. We encourage team members to take on-the-job training, test into advanced levels of position and pay, and bid on positions in different departments throughout their career. Our benefits package provides health and financial stability for our team members and their families. Learn more about us at: https://www.rhimagnesita.com/about/
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, company discounts, 401K with full company match up to 6%, comprehensive medical/ dental/ vision coverage, fitness membership reimbursement, company paid Life Insurance and Long/Short Term Disability.
The aforementioned is a summary of responsibilities and qualifications. A full job description will be available for anyone who interviews for a position.
Machine Operator - Mixer Operator
Our client is on the northwest side of Grand Rapids. Must have 6 months of industrial experience. Must be able to perform heavy lifting tasks throughout the shift. This is a physically demanding job. Positions involve opening bags of ingredients and dumping into machines.
3:50PM TO 12:00AM
11:50 PM TO 8:00AM
Hours may vary.
*Running a machine
*Packing, line work
*Inspection of bakery products
*Industrial / manufacturing experience
*Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
*Able to comply with GMP policies
*Pre-employment drug screen and nationwide background check
Experience the Williamson Difference:
*Great Benefits (Health Insurance, Vacation Pay, 401k, Referral Bonus, Weekly Pay, Verizon Discount)
*Locally owned and operated
Celebrating 25 years in business
Williamson Employment Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate in the assignment of its employees on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or veteran status. Discriminating orders will not be honored.
1QDH, 1QDJ, 1QDK
Converting Machine Operator
We are looking for Converting Machine Operators (both Day Shift & Night Shift openings available) to run packaging machines. This position will be on a rotating 12-hour shift schedule and require OT. This is a great opportunity to get involved with a rapidly growing company and continue advancing your skill sets!
Essential Duties and
- Read and understand work orders, including special instructions and ordering boxes and labels from shipping
- Locate and print labels for finished goods and properly label pallets of finished goods
- Enter a Safety, Maintenance, and/or Planning request when needed
- Understand, utilize, and complete the Daily Continuous Improvement Board
- Complete necessary changeovers in the allotted time set for each job/work order
- Complete proper shift turnover process
- Demonstrate full proficiency and proper Operator techniques for at least one machine within Machine Group meeting quality standards. Machine Groups are currently defined as Paper, Poly, Sideweld/Wickets, and Auxiliary (Bubble/Kalfass, etc.)
- Meet production standards and throughput per Scrap/ERR/OEE for machine operating
- Set, change/adjust, and maintain tension control while also understanding Automatic and Manual control
- Unwind the machine when needed and demonstrate basic unwind troubleshooting skills
- Perform proper roll change in designated time allotted per production standards
- Perform and maintain standard operations of the machine, including change out glue heads, thread release liner, web machine, adjust air pressure, replace/change Teflon, adjust knife to maintain repeat and seals, clear jams and reset machine, and all other applicable maintenance (dependent upon machine type)
- Set up and operate label applicator, as well as perform Labeler Preventative Maintenance
- Set up an operate bander for designated machine group, as well as change rolls on the bander
- Set up and operate Case Sealing (Tape) machine, including the ability to make adjustments and troubleshoot issues to the machine, such as changing the tape, maintaining case sealing tape centered, and cases squared up
- Move the punch, release liner, bubble piercer, and cooling bars safely and efficiently
- Understand and perform machine-specific Preventative Maintenance
- Must be capable of reading work instructions
- Must be capable of reading safety rules
- Must be capable of reading a ruler
- Must be able to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be capable of maintaining good attendance
- Must demonstrate basic mechanical aptitude and knowledge of running a CM Machine
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass Core Operator Training Modules for designated machine group
- Must have a high school diploma or its equivalency
- At least 2 years of manufacturing work history desired
Machine Operator Entry - VMC Cell Operator - 1St Shift
Good safety, attendance, and performance record
Ablility to interpret shop blueprints
Ablility to interpret MOSs
Ability to do arithmetic and basic shop math
Use standard measuring instruments
Work with minimum supervision
Work well with others
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter: @geconnections
The Machine Operator Entry
VMC Cell Operator is required to perform each of the tasks below in a safe and timely manner. The Machine Operator Entry
VMC Cell Operator must focus on quality as well as productivity.
As the Machine Operator Entry
- VMC Cell Operator, you will:
Interpret written specs
Perform repetitive heavy lifting
Perform standard work per the quality work plans
Generate improvement ideas on a weekly basis
Participation in team based improvement activities
Activity participate in standard work revisions
Inspect parts using pin / thread gages
Position, adjust, and secure stock or work pieces against stops on chucks, vises, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms
Add coolant and lubrication materials to maintain proper levels
Clean, maintain, and organize assigned area
- High School Diploma / GED
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world's largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Machine Operator Iii-Boilerhouse Operator Swing Shift
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
STATEMENT OF JOB
The Boiler Operator operates 400 hsp boiler to generate heating and processing steam, sampling and testing water from the boiler and boiler feed lines, making manual adjustments of valves to correct steam pressure, fuel-air ratio and regulating water entering the boiler house and manufacturing areas. Maintains daily log on test results, regenerates Zeolite water softeners, performs emergency minor repairs and blows down boilers daily. Operates Murray boiler when Keeler boiler is down for maintenance by monitoring charts and switching fuel supply from gas to propane as directed. Monitors, controls and assures proper chemical supply in waste water treatment plant.
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, AND SAFETY OBLIGATIONS
Comply with the following Environmental, Health and Safety duties as a condition of employment:
Comply with safety rules
Attend and Participate in Safety Training
Participate actively in the safety process
Ask questions if something isn't known
Report all accidents and injuries immediately
Submit suggestions to improve safety
Know responsibilities in the event of an emergency (i.e. what to do in the event of an alarm for fire, chemical spills, tornados, etc.)
Be a coach to others who are acting unsafely
Must have Lock-out tags after 6 months?
Attend and participate in all hazardous and non-hazardous waste trainings.
Ability to recognize chemical hazardous labels.
Spill management and clean-up.
Air shutoff locations.
Capability to follow satellite accumulation rules and requirements.
Proficiency to recognize hazardous wastes in your area and manage properly.
Must be 18 years of age and have a HS Diploma or equivalent. Must be able to read and follow written and oral instructions. Must have good mechanical ability, be able to climb, work in elevated levels and awkward positions and must be able to lift average to heavy weights. Boiler/pressure vessel certification(s) a plus.
1.Collects water samples (2) from the boiler and boiler feed line and performs routine tests by observing points or color changes as solutions are mixed and added. Tests are performed to determine alkalinity, total dissolved solids and phosphates. Results are recorded on Water Analysis sheets. Water is treated so as to bring it within prescribed limits for water softness.
2.Prepares Boiler Plant summary sheet, performance log and makes calculations such as efficiency and evaporation rate according to established formulas. Prepares daily Industrial Discharge data sheet.
3.Regenerates Zeolite water softeners by back washing filters, preparing salt brine, according to established procedures.
4.Operates boiler by performing a variety of operations such as manipulating valves that control steam used in production, checking items such as water and air temperature, and recording on Data Sheets.
5.Performs emergency minor repairs on pumps such as tightening, packing.
6.Daily backwashes filter.
7.During power failures, notifies production areas when there will be steam interruption if anticipated.
8.Insures proper operation of waste control equipment by checking caustic and acid pumps to insure their operation, checking caustic and acid tank levels and line to locate leaks. Places sample jug at pumping house outlet daily to collect sample for testing.
9.Monitors waste control panel by reading outlet and inlet pH monitors. Caustic and acid barrels level indicators and caustic tank temperature, and insures automatic equipment is operating. Also monitors outfall lift pumps, including determining exceptions to prescribed limits of outfall.
10. Repairs or troubleshoots pollution equipment or calls in Maintenance or Waste Control personnel for assistance.
11. Contacts natural gas and fuel suppliers for procurement in the event of fuel interruption.
12. Charges lime softener by filling tank with water and lime and other chemical daily.
13. Takes sludge sample from Graver Tank and determines % of sludge in boiler feed water daily.
14. Performs safety inspections to insure safe boiler operation by such activities as manually lifting the high pressure relief valves and low water cut out switch by lowering the water level in the boiler.
15. Assist boiler relief operator during boiler inspection and preparation.
16. In the event of fuel interruption, have the ability and training to change over the fuel requirement.
17. Performs housekeeping and related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Location: Richmond, VA
Seneca Resources is currently seeking Machine Operators, responsible for set up and operation of equipment to customer-supplied specifications.
We will also consider entry level candidates with mechanical experience or mechanical vocational degree. Candidates must be able to pass 7 years criminal background check and drug test. Must have own reliable transportation.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability,401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
- Good knowledge of problem solving machinery
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment and to detect malfunctions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions and to set up machine
- High school diploma or equivalent.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
*The noise level in the work environment can be loud (hearing protection is provided and required). The employee is often required to sit; climb or balance; and walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Employee must have the ability to remain standing for an entire shift.
* Employee must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Seneca resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Full-time 6 months temp to hire
Process Machine Operator
Location: Springfield, MA
Hourly Paid Position This is a FULL TIME permanent position
Benefits: Full Benefits, Health Insurance & Vacation time
Relocation: Relocation Assistance is available for this position.
Our Client, a premier consumer product good food company with products sold nationwide, is seeking an experienced Process Machine Operator.
The right candidate will operate various industrial food equipment & machinery, supplying the filling and packaging equipment on a 12-hour work shift. Work in complete compliance with all corporate and governmental agencies for their New England manufacturing plant location.
- Under limited supervision, operate multiple types of industrial equipment machines used for food or beverage processing to produce a product according to company specifications, quality and safety objectives.
- Closely monitor the product and equipment to ensure processes are moving through the process stages correctly so overall production is flowing efficiently.
- Assemble & disassemble equipment, and adhere to all QA, OSHA and safety standards.
- Closely monitor the product and equipment to ensure processes are moving through the processing stages correctly so overall production is flowing efficiently.
- Maintain & review cleaning procedures with plant staff.
- Comply with the production plants SSOP’s (Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures).
- Monitor and control all equipment temperatures, pressures, and flow of product through the processing and quality assurance standards.
- Review and maintain logbooks and associated documents to comply with regulatory requirements, GMPs.
- Must be able to multiply and divide, add and subtract for units of measure.
- Have the ability to compute rate and percent.
- Provide samples of product to laboratory prior to finished product being boxed.
- Report food safety issues / problems to management to initiate immediate action.
- Maintain close relations with several departments, such as Materials, Quality and Production.
- Practice and enforce GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices).
- Work with all State and Federal Food Safety directors to meet all cGMPs requirements.
- Must have previous similar work experience from a food or beverage manufacturing company.
- High School Diploma or (GED).
- Position requires a12 hour work shift with some overtime and weekends may be necessary.
- Working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Basic math, writing skills and PC skills including MS Word, & Excel to record data and equipment settings.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to work independently and cooperatively on a team.
- Ability to write and complete documentation for logbooks.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/ or move items 10lbs to 50lbs and have complete full range of body motion.
- Employee must be able to work in a refrigerated / temperature controlled regulated work environment.
- Experience working with OSHA and State & Federal agencies for safety regulations.
- The ability to relocate with the employer covering the costs of relocation.
- Must be currently authorized to work in the USA without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
John Marino at John@SourceRecruitmentSolutions.com
Or easily apply here on line by clicking the "APPLY NOW" link below:
Machine Operator Team Lead
The Machine Operator is responsible for the setup, operation, and cleanup of the entire carding nonwoven production line and packaging area. The individual in this position is required to lead a group of operators and packagers in achieving production goals which meet internal and customer requirements.
This job requires the ability to operate highly automated PC-based manufacturing equipment, perform basic arithmetic, and apply problem-solving strategies to the production operation. It also requires the ability to manage both self and team, including ensuring that all operations on the line are being performed properly by qualified individuals. The Machine Operator works in a 12-hour rotating shift schedule, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company. The Machine Operator Team Lead will report to Line Manager.
- Ensures proper safety rules are followed.
- Maintains work area and ensures housekeeping levels are maintained.
- Organizes the work of assigned production team to achieve production and quality goals.
- Supervises the work of team members to ensure correct production results.
- Reacts to reports of nonconformance accurately and with urgency.
- Start up, operate, and shut down equipment in accordance with Company safety procedures and in line with OSHA standards.
- Communicate potential problems and/or inherent dangers to appropriate supervisors, managers, or team leaders.
- Adhere to all company polices and other legal HSE requirements.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Communicates directly with the maintenance department to coordinate maintenance and repair work in process areas.
- Assists maintenance technicians in performing maintenance and repairs and Performs preventive maintenance activities as required.
- Constantly reviews the operation of the line to monitor production and quality, anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Maintains adequate records of key production variables such as production volume, yield, line uptime, waste, etc., on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis, as required.
- Samples and tests process streams as required by the QA program and procedures, and maintains QA records.
- Understands and interprets QA results and takes appropriate action when required.
- Participates in plant maintenance program and assists maintenance technicians in performing maintenance and repairs and Performs preventive maintenance activities as required and assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
- Monitors use and inventories of process and supplies.
- Provide training and assistance to meet process requirements.
- Participates in projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Ensures safety is the main priority in any job performed
- Reports on any unsafe conditions
- Follows all Company US safety rules
- Maintains an excellent level of housekeeping in the Production areas
- Can locate, understand and follow all relevant work instructions and follow above rules
- The minimum requirements for education and experience are high school diploma/GED and 3-5 years working experience in manufacturing environment (textile and nonwoven preferred); however consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and experience. Post-secondary education and /or a technical trade certificate are desired.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. routinely
- Ability to push, pull, and roll 50 lbs. fabric
- Ability to climb 6 ft. ladder
- Ability to operate forklift and obtain forklift license
- Ability to operate machinery
- Ability to operate small power tools
- Ability to remain standing for 12 hour shift with three breaks allotment
- Ability to run all areas of the production operation, and mentor subordinate employees in proper safety, quality, and operating procedures.
- Ability to operate Windows-based PC with proprietary software.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and apply those operations to work instructions.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions communicated in English.
- Ability to collect, report, and interpret performance metrics and apply them to the production line.
- Ability to work with other operators, packagers, lab personnel and supervisors in a professional, team-based environment, and responsive to customer and company needs.
- Ability to work with basic MS-office software (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Ability to works on 12-hour shifts on rotation between days and night.
- Other duties as assigned
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!