Caller Job Description Sample
Outbound Caller / Lead Qualifier - Remote
Outbound Caller / Lead Qualifier (aka Welcome Coach)
**This is a virtual / remote position based in the US.**
At Empowered Education, Health Coach Institute (HCI), we have a passion for empowering people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change.
The Outbound Caller / Lead Qualifier (Welcome Coach) is responsible for identifying the next generation of Health Coaches and inviting people to join the HCI student community. They assist with assessing an individual’s fit for our program by serving as the first point of live contact for our leads. Our Welcome Coaches connect people with a career that changes lives; both their own and their future clients.
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Your primary task will be calling our leads that come in through various marketing sources and be their first positive “live” point of contact.
- THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION - Your goal is to gather information from our leads that will be useful for our sales representatives (aka Clarity Coaches)
- You'll make 170+ outbound calls daily to speak with these potential sales leads
- Once you've spoken to each lead, you'll document the outcome of each call and record information & notes about the leads that will assist our Clarity Coaches in their conversations with each lead
- Our leads include those that come from different time-zones, and multicultural backgrounds
- Ensure each lead is registered or register them for our upcoming live and evergreen webinars
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Electronically schedule the lead to have an initial conversation with a Clarity Coach (if the lead is interested)
- Making warm transfers to Clarity Coaches
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proactively provide feedback, ideas, best practices, etc. that may help continue the success of the Sales & Enrollment Teams
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Prior high volume outbound calling experience preferred (i.e. high volume customer service, call center, lead generation or appointment setters)
- Strong customer service experience
- Must be proficient in English (written & spoken)
- Strong computer literacy (typing, web applications, etc.)
- Prior experience with dialing software and/or sales technologies (i.e. CRM)
- Quick thinker--Always thinking "how can I turn this into a sales lead?"
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university highly preferred (but not required)
ABOUT HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institute’s vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
Health Coach Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
Business Development Cold Caller (Client Associate)
Bingo Caller - Part Time
Outbound Caller - Spar Recovery Representative
Summer Program Caller (Part-Time)
As a growing marketing and advertising company we are looking to hire self motivated "go-getters" with a very strong desire to be successful and make a great living. Having over 14 years combined business in this industry we have the most experienced training program. Our pay scale is exceptional and you will get paid the following week for all deals written within Monday-Friday the previous week. We will train and get you on the phones the first day. As a full time employee the opportunity to make $50K+ per year is within reach from the first day starting with our firm.
We are a Company that has been around for a while and is growing at an exponential rate and need more representatives. We are gearing up for a major Marketing Push for 2018 and would love you to join our "family". We are a "New School" company that like to stray a little from typical corporate atmosphere and like to have an upbeat out-of-the-box think tank that need some good talent who likes to CLOSE! A knowledge of Real Estate is a plus but not necessary because we do provide FULL TRAINING. Most of the sales will be over the phone
- Respond to inquiries regarding available timeshare properties, their locations and features and benefits
- Develop referrals or / and leads through client contact and cold calling activities and perform regular follow up activities
- Develop strategically layered questions to determine each clients’ specific requirements
- Mon - Thurs 11am - 7pm or 1 pm - 9 pm Fri 10am - 6pm
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have 1 or more years experience in sales and marketing
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be passionate and driven about sales
Hourly + Bonuses! Cash Spiffs
WRITE YOUR OWN PAYCHECK THE SKY IS THE LIMIT!
YOU WILL MAKE GREAT MONEY
We are Licensed / Bonded/ Insured
Caller - Bingo
Check Caller Expeditor
Intake Counselor-Prn 12 HR Shifts Days/Nights Quail Run Behavioral Health
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!