Camouflage Specialist Job Description Sample
Retail Camouflage Clothing Sales Outfitter - Seasonal
Hazelwood MO - Retail
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela's has an opening for Seasonal Retail Sales Outfitters in the Camouflage Clothing department at our Hazelwood, MO retail store.
Provide a legendary customer service experience for every customer by engaging customers with rich, relevant experience, showcasing expertise for Cabela's exceptional products, and providing insight to the excellent value of the experiences and memories to be made in the outdoors now and in the future. May be assigned to any one of the following areas: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine or bargain cave.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide legendary customer service every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by identifying and evaluating customers' needs, and making product recommendations based off of this analysis, by providing a legendary customer experience for every customer and promoting Cabela's programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, Kiosk, VOC and In-Store Pick-up.
- Assure visual presentation standards are met by up-keep and maintenance to include, but not limited to restock, remerchandising, dusting, and vacuuming sales floor as needed.
- Respond and handle customer issues by using good judgment and logic in solving problems and making decisions within the job scope.
- Assist in other areas of the store when business needs dictates, which may include, but not limited to: hunting, fishing, camping, footwear, clothing, gifts, general store, archery, marine, backend, cashier, and deli or bargain cave.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years Experience
- Hiring preference is given to those with solid sales experience and at least one year of related field experience.
- Must be able to read documents, printouts, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk to fill orders, assist customers on the sales floor, etc.
- Must be able to stock product at various racking levels, use step-stool or ladder, etc.
- Must be able to place product on/off shelving.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview. The Internal Transfer Policy applies.
Security Specialist Level 4 - Senior Security Specialist
- Monitor and manage security programs and operations supported by and providing status reports and recommendations for decisions.
- Assist, collaborate, and coordinate with other SIS offices and divisions (SISP, SISO, SISI, SISX, SISC, etc.).
- Develop solutions, and convey to internal and external customers.
- Provide agency level technical expertise concerning the identified security disciplines and operations support.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics and maintains required records.
- Prepare and disseminate security procedures/guidance.
- Provide guidance as required in implementing security requirements.
- Manage project milestones.
- Develop life cycle plans.
- Update and maintain appropriate records (e.g. database and hardcopy) of security actions.
- Conduct inspections and performs assistance visits, as required
- Liaise with members of the DoD, the IC and other officials as required to keep abreast of current personnel.
- Interpret security policy on matters pertaining to processing, dissemination, and controlling of classified materials.
- Receive, control and safeguard SCI and collateral information.
- Acts as liaison between NGA and other federal agencies and contractors.
- Risk management – conducts surveys and render impact statements or recommendations.
- Prepare and deliver briefings to internal and external customers
- Prepares various forms of correspondence.
- Monitor and manage security operations and provide government with status reports and recommendations for decisions.
- Apply experience in supporting security concepts, principles and practices to analyze and resolve difficult and complex security issues.
- Provide security guidance to contractors using DoD and IC regulations and requirements – analyze complex data and make appropriate program recommendations.
- Investigate and prepare impact statements, and provide recommendations on security/security violations.
- Prepare SCI Controlled Access Programs (CAP’s), Special Access Programs (SAP), Alternative Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) and other collateral materials for shipment to other agencies/sites IAW applicable security handling procedures.
- Prepare outgoing classified messages on employees/contractors visiting other government facilities.
- A Level 4 with a minimum of 11 years’ experience, with more than 5 years in the intelligence community focused on IC experience.
- B.S or B.A. degree or related experience in a business, or criminal justice field.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and understanding of the Intelligence Community (IC), DoD, and NGA.
- Provide technical security expertise in one or more of the following security disciplines: personnel, physical/industrial, computer investigations, and operations.
- Utilize security concepts, principles and practices to analyze and resolve difficult and complex security issues.
- Monitor security applications through the review and analysis of appropriate metrics.
- Develop the required program/operation to support tasks/requirements
AC4S is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets
LPN Specialist Or Medical Assistant Specialist - Ob/Gyn - Full Time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE NEED TO BE AN LPN SPECIALIST OR A MEDICAL ASSISTANT SPECIALIST
LPN SPECIALIST FLOAT Requirements are:
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing and hold an active Florida state license.
Experience: One-Two years experience in OBGYN is required.
CPR certification within three months of employment.
- Identifies and evaluates patient needs by way of telephone triage.
- Administers medication including injections; documents medication given or prescribed by ordering physician as required by specialty.
- Identifies patient and family education needs and provides instruction.
- Recognizes and responds to emergency situations as appropriate.
- Adheres to nursing policy and procedures when documenting information in patient's medical record.
- Facilitates the flow of patients to maintain the integrity of the physician's office.
MEDICAL ASSISTANT SPECIALIST FLOAT Requirements are:
Education: High school diploma or GED. Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Program. Medical Assistant Certification by the American Association of Medical Assistant (AAMA) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) is required.
Experience: One-Two years experience in OBGYN is required.
CPR certification to be completed within three months of employment.
- Summons and prepares patient for office visit.
- Assists the physician with medical office procedures
- Administers medication, including injections; documents medication given or prescribed by ordering physicians as required by specialty.
- Adheres to nursing policy and procedure when documenting information in patient's medical record.
- Maintains the integrity of the office
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining current certification in CPR.
- Accepts responsibility for reading and referencing new policies and procedures and Nursing Update newsletters.
Record Center Specialist / Transportation Specialist
The Courier / Warehouse and Fulfillment Specialist (TS/RCS) is a hybrid role at Access that is responsible for the safe and legal driving of Access vehicles and coordinating the delivery and pick up of critical client documents & media in a timely, courteous, and professional manner. When not driving to and from client sites, the TS/RCS also serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our Records Center.
What the Job Involves:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Physical Requirements (lifting, etc.):
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets
Marketing Content Specialist & Internet/Data Specialist (Not Remote)
*Creative Content Specialist* * Internet/Data Marketing Specialist*
Our Creative Content Specialist is involved in:
Marketing - Prepress layout & design, Social Media management, Website management, Online Marketing
What you will be doing:
This role emphasizes working across multiple areas within our Marketing Department playing an essential role in creating/developing online and print marketing content, executing day-to-day social media initiatives, and more.
What you need:
· Creative design and layout skills
· Content copywriting skills
· Skills with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
· Daily engagement and management of social media
· Workflow management skills
· Knowledge of social media platforms and social media reporting
· Skills with Microsoft Office
· Experience with SEO
Our Internet/Data Specialist is involved in:
What you will be doing:
In this role, you’ll work across multiple areas to play an essential role in our Marketing Department, analyzing data/database management, maintaining industry specific lists, social media & online outreach, content writing, developing and maintaining reports, and more.
What you need:
· Attention to online detail
· Copywriting and typing skills
· Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
· Strong sense of organization (file naming, file management)
· Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and social media reporting
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Experience with search engine optimization
· Time management skills
Who we are:
· Newport Beach/Costa Mesa (not a remote position)
· Financial services industry service provider
· Marketing Department
· Part time initially – transition to full time
· Great benefits
If you think you’d like to experience work from “behind the scenes” in a fast-paced, motivated and energetic team of marketing experts, we’re looking for you!
Please submit your resume via email only by replying here along with annual salary requirements.
Claims Specialist - Sr Claims Specialist
Under limited supervision, is accountable for the investigation and settlement, within authority, of all classes of casualty and property claims of a more complex nature as assigned. Claims are assigned on a daily basis and are to be completed in accordance with provisions pursuant to Article 21.55 of the Texas Insurance Code and within all time limits prescribed by the Unfair Claim Settlements Practices Act and the Texas Department of Insurance.
Investigate all assigned claims through contact with claimants, insureds, professional experts and others. Directs activities of independent adjusters under published guidelines established by management. Maintains caseload of claims in suit, monitoring all expense control programs. Responsible to direct the litigation process to bring about a quick, fair and economical resolution of property losses in suit. Attends mediations and monitors any trials in person.
Evaluates and negotiates fair settlements, through tactful application of human relationship skills, based on investigation, exposure, experience and judgment.
Identifies potential third parties for subrogation and restitution. Collects information pertaining to the claim, researches the cause, origin and liability in connection with all types of claims, and puts the third-party on notice of our subrogation interests.
Prepares recommendations for settlement of claims exceeding personal authority. Suggests prompt and adequate reserve changes above personal authority. Reports to the Claims Counsel on all files involving coverage questions, reinsurance involvement, claims exceeding authority, claims open for 90 days after date of loss or 30 days after assignment, whichever is later, and claims involving complaints. Responsibilities include expense control, quality claim service, compliance with company procedures and all fair claims acts regulations.
Performs other related duties as directed.
1. Four years of property/casualty adjusting experience
2. Must have current Texas P & C Adjuster’s license.
3. Must have broad knowledge of property and casualty coverages.
4. Must have broad knowledge of legal principles, legal changes, and investigation and negotiation/settlement techniques.
5. Must have good written and oral communication skills. Must be able to handle difficult people on the telephone and in person by affecting good communication. Must be a good listener and communicate accurately and succinctly.
6. Must have ability to organize, plan and adapt easily to changes in the workload.
7. Must have broad understanding of medical terms and medical procedures as well as investigative techniques and legal procedures.
8. Must have knowledge of reinsurance principles and contracts.
• 9. Must be able to make decisions by:
• a. Identifying the problem.
• b. Deciding on best course of action.
• c. Deciding how best to proceed on file investigation.
• d. Identifying, exploring and deciding coverage issues.
• e. Evaluating claims based on facts from completed file investigation.
• f. Bringing file to a successful completion
10. Must possess PC skills and have the ability to learn claims management systems and other related claims software applications.
11. Must be willing to continue claims education by learning new policy coverages/provisions and claims handling procedures and techniques.
12. Valid Texas drivers license
13. College degree preferred
14. Bilingual is a plus
Germania is a mid-sized company, small enough that our employees feel a real sense of ownership and large enough to offer our employees benefits that have a positive impact on their life and the lives of their family.
Please visit our website at: https://www.germaniainsurance.com/careers/job-opportunities/ to learn more about Germania and our current job openings!
provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
QA Associate - QA Specialist - QA Sr Specialist
OverviewThe QA specialist position is responsible for supporting activities related to Quality Systems including Document Control, Quality Records Management, Training, Supplier Management, Auditing, and Quality Event Management (Deviation, CAPA, Change). The position will support the implementation and maintenance of the electronic Quality Management System (eQMS), which will be used company-wide for document control, training, and management of Quality events such as deviations, complaints, and CAPAs.We anticipate that an incumbent at the QA Associate will have less independence while the QA Senior Specialist will function more independently based on the experience.Responsibilities•Support the development of QA systems, Directives and SOPs.•Support the implementation and continuous improvement of the eQMS.•Support the development of SOPs, protocols, and reports for operations and validation activities related to the eQMS.•Train personnel and provide technical support to users of the eQMS.•Administer the QA archive controlled document room, including filing/retrieving of records and creation/distribution of copies of archive materials.•Provide oversight of Quality Systems such as deviations, CAPAs, and change controls.•Maintain records and generate reports for Quality management review.•Participate in internal audits and support external audits.•Support the Quality team during regulatory inspections.•Support the organization in maintaining a work environment focused on quality and that fosters learning, respect, open communication, collaboration, integration, and teamwork.•Other duties as assigned.Qualifications•For the QA Associate, technical writing skills with 4 years' experience in document management, preferably supporting Quality Assurance for pharmaceutical quality systems. For the QA Specialist, at least 6 years relevant experience. For the Sr QA Specialist, a BA/BS is highly desirable with 8+ years relevant experience.•Strong to excellent technical writing and editing skills.•Computer skills: proficient with Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.•Must be an effective verbal and written communicator with proven abilities to communicate complex information and concepts with clarity.•Strong to excellent organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks with attention to detail.•Must have the ability to proactively resolve issues in a diplomatic, flexible, and constructive manner.•The ideal candidate is self-motivated and directed; works effectively independently as well as in a team environment.•The incumbent in this position must be able to remain in a stationary position more than 50% of the time operating a computer, must have the ability to occasionally move about in the office to retrieve files and filing, and will regularly operate other office equipment such as calculator, copy machines, printers, etc.•While the position will be based in Berkeley, CA, the incumbent shall be available for occasional travel, domestic and international, once or twice per year.
Real Estate- Listing Specialist And Buyer Specialist
Our Average Agent will sell OVER 26 Homes this year! Seeking Top Producers or aspiring Top Producers.
The average Real Estate agent sells only 6 homes per year, with some brokerage's average transaction per Agent is only 2 per year.
Career Oriented- Listing Specialist, Buyer Specialist and Partners seeking to grow their business. (Leads and Face to Face appointments provided)
Full Service Brokerage, company does all the heavy lifting to give you more time to do what you to best, Face to Face appointments. Marketing, Lead Generation and Lead Conversion expenses are provided by the company, no financial risk to the candidate. "Seek the Best to be the Best", we are massive learners from the best in the world and we love to share the knowledge with our company. We are only looking for driven, empathetic, client focused, producing individuals that want to grow professionally and personally. We don't operate on theory, we have a Proven track record and many examples of getting Driven individuals to their goals fast.
This position is located in: Suwanee, GA
- Present our Proven Strategies to potential clients
- Show homes and Negotiate Contracts
- Manage client's expectations and deliver a World Class experience
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and any complaint
- Previous experience in Sales is preferred but not limited to the Real Estate industry
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members
- Experience in Lead Conversion
- Experience in Face to Face Sales
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We look forward to hearing from you!
2016 INC 500 - Ranked #354 Fastest Growing Privately Owned Company in America
Voted Best of Gwinnett 2016
#1 Mega Real EstateTeam NAMAR
Operations Specialist & IT Specialist
This junior level role is intended to train and develop talent for growth within our small organization and represents a great opportunity to learn the investment business.
The Operations & IT Specialist will work closely with our Office Manager, IT Manager and other operations team members to learn the foundations of our business. Working for our smaller company will offer exposure to several different areas of the investment industry. The two primary areas are in Operation and IT and some of the responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level of customer service by phone and email
- Asset management software
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Client data mining
- Trading & reconciliations
- Opening new client accounts
- QuickBooks work
- Desktop maintenance
- OS update
- Java updates
- Malware & antivirus scans
- Initiate nightly and weekly downloads
- Light network maintenance
- Website postings
- Diagnosis desktop issues
Candidates must be self-motivated, have the ability to quickly shift focus from one responsibly to the next, meet deadlines under pressure and enjoy working in smaller office environment. If you believe you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in today!
Information Technology Security Specialist - Sec Scanning Specialist
The candidate’s primary responsibility will include continuous monitoring activities requiring determination of patching and configuration issues in various enterprise systems. Resolving these items requires determination of system inventory, system architecture, system production schedules, permission by system owner to implement scanning activities and use of scanning tools currently licensed.
The candidate must be able to determine the accuracy of the scan against the targeted system. It includes determining that the scans have successfully assessed the targeted system, that the output is free of false/positive results and that the ratings of the findings generally match established patterns for accuracy. The candidate should be able to track scan findings automatically in some applications and manually in others. The position also includes verification of tickets and creating tickets for application support areas to act on.
The candidate’s qualifications include:
Knowledgeable of NIST SP 800-30, 800-40 and 800-53.
Has the capability to operate scanning applications such as Nessus.
Is familiar with inventory of computer assets, developing an inventory, and validating an existing inventory of assets using scanning application features if necessary.
Has knowledge of common vulnerability scoring systems.
Is capable of differentiating between software flaws and misconfiguration issues.
Is capable of working with people to accurately determine vulnerabilities and routinely determine potential false positive issues without assistance.
Has experience in developing checklist results using excel to summarize verbose findings from scans.
Assists with analysis, installation, configuration, and maintenance of scanning applications on a case by case basis.
The candidate will also be writing SQL scripts to data mine scanning data from scanning tools. This data will be used for regular monthly reports but custom queries could be required. The data will then be formatted to Excel or other required reporting tool. The position requires a great deal of concentration and focus.
Candidate must have the ability to work independently under limited supervision and provide management with status of projects, problems or other outstanding issues. The candidate will participate in meeting regarding scanning findings and results. Candidate must demonstrate solid communication skills.
At least three years of experience working in information technology of which at least 1 year involved administering or supporting the administration of system security.
MUST PASS A NATIONAL AGENCY CHECK
A Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline is required. Eight (8) years of relevant experience is equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!