Camp Dennison Job Description Sample
Event Specialist Part Time Sales _Pss
EVENT Specialist PART TIME SALES
Are you outgoing, friendly and enjoy meeting new people? Our part time Event Specialist jobs are fun and exciting and could be a great fit for you! Join our Advantage Solutions winning team as a retail event demonstrator promoting best in class products at your local retailers. You can be the brand ambassador who excels in captivating an audience during in-store events, with an emphasis on brand awareness, product demonstration and sales. The in-store brand ambassador job influences the buyers behavior through customer education, engagement, and enthusiastically promoting and demonstrating the product.
- Engage customers in a professional and memorable manner which creates a positive shoppers experience and generates enthusiasm for the product and event
- Purposefully move around the event area to actively engage shoppers
- Responsible for reviewing program materials, set up and break down of the work area, and the preparation and sampling of products on scheduled event days
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales
- Assess customers individual usage needs and interests in order to best recommend products
- Timely complete of all call reports, paperwork, and on-going personal training by required deadlines
- High School Diploma preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting
- Stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day
- Able to work independently and as a motivated team player
- Ability to work a part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access
Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North Americas leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Promotional Sales Specialist is the primary in store and product ambassador and the key to our In Store Event programs. As a Promotional Sales Specialist, the associate will be expected to create a dynamic and memorable experience for consumers by generating strong consumer engagement and using a proactive approach to promoting and selling the product they are representing. The Promotional Sales Specialist is expected to have deep knowledge of the product they are representing and the unique ability to invite shoppers in to the In Store Event experience to create engagement. Candidates must be flexible in the way they engage consumers. The position may perform a wide range of activities including physically setting up, maintaining, and breaking down their demonstration areas; actively conducting product promotion through vibrant engagement with consumers; knowledgeable and effective product demonstration; product sales, and light merchandising in and around their In Store Event area. Products may include, but are not limited to: consumer electronics, food, alcoholic beverages, health and wellness, beauty products and other non-food items.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Product Promotion and Sales
- Engage consumers in a professional and memorable manner which creates a positive shopper experience and generates enthusiasm for the product and the event
- Purposefully move around the event area to actively engage shoppers (within 25 feet of the event station if any) (while remaining attentive to event safety considerations and professionalism) and enthusiastically invite them to participate in the event experience
- May be required to move around within 10 feet of event area with product in hand in a butler-like / roving fashion as part of the event experience
- Promote the product being featured through education, use of the product, demonstration of the features and benefits, and/or distribution of product samples.
- Communicate the primary selling points and convey other messages for the product and encourage the shopper to purchase.
- Develop positive relationships with store management and foster good will by consistently meeting or exceeding engagement expectations and sales expectations (if and as applicable) and fostering customer goodwill.
- Seamlessly integrate into the stores shopper culture and become an extension of the store team in the consumers eye
- Understand and work to support the stores engagement goals
Event Set-up, Maintenance, and Breakdown (if applicable)
- Set up and breakdown of promotional In Store Event area.
- Push cart and promotional signage from storage to event area and assemble with near the product display. Carry appliances, other equipment, product, samples, and supplies to and place at event area, retrieve and replenish product, samples, and supplies as needed.
- Must maintain promotional area is in a manner that is inviting, clean, organized, and set up according to instructions provided; and where necessary, in compliance with food safety requirements and regulations.
- Return cart, signage, supplies, appliances, and other equipment provided for the promotion to identified storage location at end of event. On occasions where food sampling or preparation is involved, all items are properly cleaned/sanitized as necessary.
- Complete review of all assigned training materials sometime prior to event day
- While in-store, study product materials to develop product knowledge and any necessary skills for product usage
- While in-store, develop and practice a sales pitch/promotional script sometime prior to beginning an event day
- Timely and accurately complete call reports and time records (by 10a.m. of the day after the event is completed)
- Participate in calls with Supervisor/others as needed
- Review event schedule once a week
- Check voice mails and emails daily
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
Education Level: (Required) High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- Field of Study/Area of Experience: Marketing or Sales.
- Preference of at least one (1) years of substantive experience in product promotion, event marketing, retail sales or product demonstration experience.
- Satisfactory completion of background check/drug testing subject to applicable law
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work flexible hours when necessary
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent customer service orientation. Must be comfortable engaging with the public and be able to create engaging and positive shopper experience, while remaining professional in doing so.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships with store managers and shoppers
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Must have ability to effectively communicate with and respond to consumers and educate them on product benefits, selling points, features, pricing, and choices; including ability to speak clearly using a pleasant and courteous tone.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently to achieve goals while also being able to operate as part of a team.
- Dependable and reliable
- Operates with integrity
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to embrace constructive feedback
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Ability to stand and move throughout event area to actively engage consumer and create a positive shopper experience
- Knowledge of food safety policies and procedures
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Internet usage
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Work is performed in a retail in-store or warehouse environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: stand on feet and be mobile for long periods of time (on average up to 6 consecutive hours, subject to legally required breaks and meal periods); push cart weighing up to 52-74 pounds a distance of 150- 300 feet; lifting and carrying items weighing up to 20 lbs a distance of 5-10 feet and reaching up to 10 feet overhead ,use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Other Event-Specific Requirements
Certain product demonstrations may require specialized talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties in order to be eligible to conduct a particular event. If an associate does not satisfy the particular requirements for the specialized event, he/she would remain eligible for the standard, non-specialized events otherwise available to all associates in the position (to the extent such positions are available). Examples of the talent, experience, expertise, skills, knowledge, certification, or duties which may be required to conduct a specialized event include (without limitation): ability to satisfy requirements necessary to conduct product demonstrations involving alcoholic beverages; Food Safety Certification; Responsible Alcohol Server Certification; , ability to conduct hot and/or cold food preparation (including without limitation use and handling of sharp objects, cooking appliances, and other food-related tools/equipment); video game /other consumer electronics knowledge, skills, and experience; and ability to play a designated role (which may require an audition).
Additional Information Regarding Advantage Solutions Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by ones supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Advantage Solutions reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity, Entrepreneurial Focus and Leadership: These are our values at Advantage Solutions. Come learn why Winning Together is more than just words on a piece of paper. It is the vision by which we live our mission as an organization: "To create outstanding value for clients and customers through superior sales execution, operational excellence and innovative marketing services."
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, Advantage Solutions shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Advantage Solutions will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
Experienced CDL A Truck Drivers Needed In Clayton, OH!
We're looking for experienced Class A CDL team drivers out of the Clayton, Ohio area who are in search of an outstanding career. We have the miles if you have the drive. When you join Dedicated Services, Inc., you'll have the opportunity for weekly home time and a comprehensive benefit package that includes a 401(k), so you can take care of and be with your family. If you're looking for some regularity, we also offer the possibility of static lanes with seniority on our accounts! Interested candidates please call 866-512-7010 or apply online.
Here at Dedicated Services, Inc., our experienced drivers will earn up to $0.51 cents per mile on this account! Do you have enough experience to become a lead driver? Lead drivers earn an EXTRA $0.10 cents per mile. That’s up to $0.61 cents per mile with Dedicated Services, Inc. Call a recruiter now to see when you can start with us! With experience on this account, we can put you on a static lane. Interested candidates please call 866-512-7010 or apply online.
- Experienced drivers earn an average income of $65k-$67k per year!
- Weekly home time
- Comprehensive benefit package
Interested candidates call 866-512-7010 or apply online.
Cdl-A Owner Operator Truck Driver
The Freedom to Run Your Business, The Support to Keep It Moving.
It Pays to Be an Owner Operator with HVH.
When you have the right partner, it makes a difference. Having a partner that goes above and beyond to help you succeed is the HVH difference. We work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and pay based on Practical Miles. This translates to higher earnings - up to $.91 CPM for Solo Drivers and $.96CPM for Team Drivers. You'll also get home regularly, earn annual bonus pay and plenty more to keep you happy on and off the road. Nearly 80% of our Owner Operator partners have chosen to make HVH their career home. Get on the road with us and make it your long-term home too.
Owner Operators Enjoy:
- Earnings based on Practical Miles (loaded, empty & deadhead)
- Drivers get home every 8 - 14 days
- No forced dispatch & Additional stop pay
- All dry freight loads & NO EAST COAST DRIVING
- Annual Safety & longevity bonus pay
- PAID lumpers, road taxes, tolls, inspections & emissions testing
- Pets & rides welcome
- PAID base plates & permits - NO trailer rental fee
- Group Physical Damage & Bobtail insurance plan
- Tire purchasing plan with great discounts
- Qualcomm communications to keep you in the know
- Transflo scanning - scan your driver documents anytime, anywhere!
Get on the Road with Our Lease Purchase Program
Interested in being your own boss? Choose your truck and get going with no money down, guaranteed low-interest rates and payments. There's no credit check and we'll give you all the tools and support you need to get out on the road to ownership with confidence.
Local Cdl-A Truck Driver In Cincinnati, OH
TAKE A TURN FOR THE BESTLocal City Drivers can get started at a top rate of $24.39/hr. with 2 years of experience
Ready to get started Just fill out this short form application. Once you complete it, a recruiter will call and we'll take care of all the rest.Experience You Can Count On
Family-owned founded in 1924, Saia has a long history of success. Our experience is what drives our leadership in providing complete transportation and logistics solutions. With the help of our service partners, our reach extends throughout the U.S. to Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. That translates into numerous rewarding career opportunities for drivers seeking the thrill of a challenge with the stability of a leader. And with best-in-class benefits, top-industry pay, and regular home time, it's no wonder our team of over 9,000 employees choose a career with us. Discover your own path with Saia today.
Why Saia?WE GO BEYOND SAYING WE CARE TO SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH.With some of the best driver trainers in the business, we put your growth and career at the forefront.
Whether it's more time to spend with your own family, more miles or the freedom to explore a new career area, we make it our priority to see you get it. We want you to have every opportunity to grow and contribute individually or as part of the team. Here, you're more than a number in the crowd. That's probably why our average employee tenure is 10 years and why more than 300 have stayed with us for over 20!
Our Mission"PROVIDE BEST-IN-CLASS SERVICE - AS DEFINED BY OUR CUSTOMERS - THROUGH QUALITY PROCESSES IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT RESPECTS EMPLOYEES, ADVOCATES SAFETY, RECOGNIZES EXCELLENCE, AND BUILDS SHAREHOLDER VALUE."Best-In-CLass Benefits
Comprehensive Health, Rx, and Vision Benefits (no employee contribution after 10 years)
Dental Coverage Available
401K Plan with company match and immediate vesting
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Credit Union Services & Direct payroll deposit
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Paid Bereavement & Jury Duty Leave
Company-paid Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Recognition Programs
Driver Uniform Program
Local City DriversTRAINING TO DRIVING TO LEADING. GO ANYWHERE.
Have your CDL-A, but less than a year of driving experience? We'll get you started off right with hands-on tractor-trailer training led by some of the best drivers in the business. When you get on the road with Saia as a Local City Driver, you'll never have to guess where your next miles are coming and you'll be home daily. If it's extra hours you want, you can get experience working at the dock site. Rather lead? We can help you do that too as a driver trainer.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Dec. 31, 2017! ($1,000 after 90 days and $1,000 after 180 days!)
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4 - 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon -Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Mail Processors (Erlanger, KY) (Camp Dennison,Oh)
If you are looking for a new job opportunity, we want to hear from you! Randstad has multiple openings for Mail Processors positions in Erlanger, KY.
We're Hiring Mail Processors
- Process packages quickly, meeting daily production goals
- Unpack/repack packages
- Compare package contents against content sheet
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Basic computer skills
- 1st Shift:
- 3rd Shift: $11.00/hr
- $0.75 per hour attendence bonus
- Team 2:
- 7:00am- 3:30pm
- Tuesday- Saturday
- Team 3:
- 7:30am- 6:00pm
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Team 4:
- 7:30am- 6:00pm
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Night Shift:
- 7:00pm- 3:30am
- Monday- Friday
Please complete the brief information form below. One of our recruiting experts will contact you for next steps shortly.
Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent placement services each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and client-dedicated locations.
- Free refreshments onsite
- Temp-to-permanent opportunity
- Merit increase after 60 days of employment
- Health, Dental, Vision, benefits available after 40 hours
Associated topics: bash, chef devops, ios app development, IT architect, IT senior, lua, ocaml, scrum master, solr, software plugin
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Dedicated Run
CDL-A Dedicated Truck Drivers at C.R. England offer stable income, predictable home time, and consistent miles.
We are seeking Class A CDL dedicated truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Regional Class A CDL Truck Drivers
No one does hometime better than Hogan.
- Limited Time Only $4,000 Sign On Bonus for experienced drivers
- Up to $0.43 CPM
- Great Home Time
- All the Miles You Can Legally Drive
- Newer Equipment with Navigation
- Pet Policy, Rider Program, Pre-pass, EZ-Pass, Pike Pass
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit, ALL dispatched miles PAID!
- Paid Lumpers
- Bonus program Up to $.07 CPM extra
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- We Also Hire Recent CDL-A Graduates
- Valid Class A CDL License
We have routes you can rely on.
We’ve done a lot more than talk to be around for over 95 years. Our drivers succeed with the support of the best equipment, pay, benefits and hometime that only an industry leader can provide. Whether you're an experienced Class A CDL driver, or a recent graduate, we have opportunities for you to join our team. To find the route that fits you best, call now and speak with a recruiter.
Class A CDL Truck Driver
USA Truck is now hiring quality solo and team drivers Class A CDL Truck Drivers.We value and reward our Experienced CDL-A Drivers with a wide range of benefits, including:
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
CDL Truck Driver
Midwest Region Trucking JobNow offering $3,500 hiring bonus!
Marten Transport is hiring Class A CDL drivers for 100% dedicated truck driving opportunities. These limited positions serve a major customer! Join Marten Transport to enjoy consistent pay, weekly and weekend home time. But because these openings fill up fast, you'll want to APPLY TODAY!
Marten exceeds driver expectations with:
Certified Top Pay Carrier rates
NEW Weekly and weekend home time
INCREASED incentive bonus!
$1,500 for first referred driver
$2,000 for any additional drivers referred within a year of the first referral
Automatic detention pay after 1 hour
Inclement weather pay
Monthly bonus opportunities
Steady freight from a dedicated customer
Late-model tractors, APU-equipped
To gain more consistency in your truck driving career, Marten dedicated CDL-A truck driving opportunities provide the stability you want so you can earn a great living and keep the family plans you make. These dedicated positions are LIMITED, so be sure to get on board today – APPLY NOW!
Dedicated Driver Requirements:
- 22 years old with current Class A CDL
- At least 12 months' recent OTR experience
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!