Camp H M Smith Job Description Sample
Delivery Drivers Wanted! Flexible Schedules And Guaranteed Wages (Camp
Why Bite Squad?
Unlike many delivery companies, our drivers are W2 employees and true members of the SQUAD. You will benefit from flexible scheduling, earn a guaranteed hourly wage and enjoy the full support of both our local team and 24/7 dispatch support team.
Have your own vehicle with insurance
Valid driver's license for a minimum of two years
Pass a motor vehicle background check
Own an iPhone or Android
Earn an average of $15-$20/hr - we provide an hourly wage plus tips plus reimbursements. We'll guarantee $20/hr MINIMUM on weekend night shifts!
Flexible schedules - set your own availability!
You will be a W2 employee, not a contractor
Opportunities for long-term growth (management)
Opportunity to drive company vehicle
Associated topics: chauffeur, delivering groceries, delivery associate, delivery person, doordash driving, drive with uber, food delivery, postmates, shopping, uber driver
Work From Home - Earn 40% Of Sales - Avon Sales Rep (Camp H M Smith,Hi)
Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home based online, home based position, online research survey, remote employee, remote job, stay at home opportunity, telecommute contracting, telecommuting, telecommuting employment, work from home employment
Physical Therapist PT Jobs (Camp H M Smith,Hi)
Use our short \"More Information\" request form to get the information needed to choose your next great therapist opportunity.
*Must have 2 yrs of Relevant Experience & Current Certification
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more $$
- Find that assignment that everyone doesn t have
Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals, Clinics, SNFs, LTACs & Home Healthcare nationwide are looking for qualified Physical Therapist for their short & long term assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, PTs like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Physical Therapist Certification / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Minimum of two years recent experience as a Physical Therapist working in the USA.
- No sponsorships available
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation certification / licenses.
Plant Mechanic Apprentice Program (Halawa)
SUMMARY: Entry-level position for individuals with mechanical/electrical work abilities or experience to earn while you learn. Initial pay of up to $17 per/hour while you train full-time to become a qualified plant mechanic at our bottling facility, a position that can earn up to $30 per/hour (once fully qualified). Training includes troubleshooting, repair work and preventive maintenance of all manufacturing equipment.
§ Basic mechanical experience and/or abilities
§ Electrical work experience and/or knowledge required
§ Comprehension of written/verbal instructions
§ Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.Attention to detail
§ Ability to work day shift
SALARY: Based on experience
BENEFITS: Paid Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays, and 401(k) company match.
Luxury Sales Associate
We are now actively looking for both Full-Time & Part-Time Jewelry Sales Associates for our PANDORA store (owned and operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) located in the Pearlridge Fashion Center.
What would make you a good fit:
- Great energy and commitment
- Genuine and professional with integrity
- Loves jewelry and people
- Professionally dressed
- Outstanding customer service skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- Shows merchandise with enthusiasm
- Advises customers on quality and value of jewelry
- Creates unforgettable moments for customers that leave a lasting impression
- Compiles lists of customer names and maintain on-going contact
- Prepares and/or inventory stock as needed
- Works well independently as well as within a small, close-knit team
- Personality is upbeat, warm, caring and dedicated
- Enjoys daily interaction with customers, coworkers, the corporate office and vendors
- Communicates well with diverse and multicultural populations
- Ability to work flexible non-traditional hours, including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Attend company training seminars
- Hourly pay, SPIFFs, bonuses, monthly incentives
- Employee merchandise discount
- Paid training, vacation, holidays, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
Join us in creating customers for life!
We have been in business for 105 years and know what it means to create something that lasts for life.Ben Bridge Jeweler has 95 stores in 11 U.S. states and British Columbia including over 40 PANDORA stores focused on serving our customers with quality jewelry that will be cherished for life.
PANDORA (owned and operated by Ben Bridge Jeweler) is seeking sales professionals who promote and endorse the PANDORA brand with the Ben Bridge culture and execute the brand experience that will produce the highest possible sales volume and maximize profitability opportunities.
We believe jewelry is more than just an adornment. To us, it is a means of expression. Love, personality, history – fine jewelry embodies them all. And its meaning only grows with time. We don’t want to sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
Submit your resume to apply!!
In 2010, Ben Bridge Jewelry explored the world of PANDORA in our Ben Bridge Stores. Shortly after testing the product, Ben Bridge expanded with PANDORA franchise stores. The PANDORA brand is an excellent fit with Ben Bridge because of the ethical manner in which they do business, the quality product they create, and the moments the jewelry celebrates.
Ben Bridge Jeweler associates embody passion, creativity, and strong communication skills. In every interaction your ability to develop meaningful conversations will create positive experiences for our customers and encourage lifelong relationships for all of their jewelry endeavors.
We have cultivated a culture of learning throughout every department - to provide a level of service unparalleled in our industry. As a result, we employ more Registered Jewelers and Certified Gemologists than any other jeweler in the world. All of our associates are provided with the training they need to be successful and also opportunities to grow with further education in our field. The longer you work with us, the more learning opportunities will become available to you, including online learning, covered tuition for GIA and AGS courses, as well as additional incentive driven learning opportunities.
The Administrative Assistant position completes all administrative functions within the branch office. Responsibilities include:
- Directing all telephone calls to branch personnel.
- Assists with initial security officer applicant interviews and phone screens.
- Assists with pre-hire paperwork and training.
- Reviews all new-hire paperwork and ensures compliance with Past-Positive program.
- Maintains accurate and compliant personnel files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 0-2 years of office experience is required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, and Excel.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- He/she must be customer service oriented.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
Position based at branch office. Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
Recognized for world-class customer service, leading-edge technology, and an enterprise approach to risk management, USA offers optimized security solutions to meet specific customer needs. USA is committed to building quality security and risk management programs that are Safe. Secure. Friendly.
USA's investment in a culture of excellence is reflected not only by BEST Awards from the Association for Talent Development, consistent ranking on the Training magazine Top 125, and technology-driven quality management system but also by the award-winning customer service delivered by the company's leadership team and security officers on a daily basis.
USA employs over 50,000 security professionals with diverse expertise and insight, ranging from entry-level security officers to some of the industry's best talent, from law enforcement, military and corporate security backgrounds.
We raised the bar for quality management with the help of a patented suite of integrated technologies that drive quality and accountability in our security service delivery processes. Cutting-edge technology is behind many of our proudest achievements, including top security company ranking for training, recognition for world-class customer service and technology-driven quality management system.
Today, U.S. Security Associates serves 5,300 clients in a wide range of markets and environments. We provide local responsiveness, national security services, and global consulting and investigations, wherever clients need Safe. Secure. Friendly. US Security Associates will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Account Executive Sales
As a Account Executive Sales rep. you will be required to prospect a protected territory and sell our equipment and services. This is a full time position that offers salary plus commissions. Our core product line is Konica Minolta copiers and we also carry other lines of products that can help you be successful. You must have a strong sales aptitude and desire to earn high commissions. This is a opportunity, not a regular job, 110 percent effort is expected each and every day.
f you’ve been working in outside, business to business sales, have a proven track record and a desire to continue building a successful career, you’ll have that opportunity as a Named Account Executive at Business Solutions of Hawaii . A career in sales that provides opportunities to work in a team environment and is ideally suited to individuals who enjoy networking at all levels. We provide web-based and on-the job Training; having earned a college degree will be an asset. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider Business Solutions.
This is what will be expected of you as a Named Account Executive:
· Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
· Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
· Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
· Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to the main office.
· Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
· Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all products, services and solutions for clients.
· Designing and presenting solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
· Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
Insurance And Financial Services Agent
Khakis And Red Polo Shirt Not RequiredState Farm Agent - Assigned Business or New Business Start-Up Opportunity
Be your own boss while being a leader in your community. Being a State Farm agent allows you to grow yourself and your business. You have the luxury of helping others and building relationships while building your community. Successful State Farm agents come from all backgrounds. Choose a career you can't outgrow; it means a career where your life, your work, your values, and your goals can be in sync.
We look for people who:
Want to make a difference in people's lives
Are looking for a calling
Want a life of significance, not just a job
Have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take control over one's time and financial future
Seeking Candidates with:
A fearless attitude toward prospecting new customers, networking and building relationships
Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
Drive for achievement and financial rewards
Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)
Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales, business ownership management roles
A strong presence in the local community
Here are 10 reasons why you WILL want to explore becoming a State Farm agent:
Opportunity to run your own business
Ability to lead and develop your own team
Worldwide travel incentives
National marketing and advertising support
Wide range of insurance, financial services and banking products
Paid training program with State Farm benefits
Hands-on field development experience with an established agent and continued support
Among the industry's most attractive incentive and rewards programs
An opportunity that allows you control over your time
State Farm® is an equal opportunity employer.
The AR / Billing clerk is accountable for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, updating files and performing other administrative and accounting tasks associated with the billing and Accounts Receivable processes.
Education and Experience
1. Graduation from high school or equivalent; with strong English verbal and written communication
skills, mathematics, computer systems and software AND
2. Sufficient knowledge or experience in billing processes OR
3. An equivalent combination of education and experience.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
2. Deadline and detail oriented
3. Previous experience in accounting, construction and other related fields
4. Check the accuracy of business transactions
5. Secure needed documentation required to perform billing promptly
6. Compute and record numerical data to update HES Customer Database
Island Plastic Bags, Inc. is looking for a driver (Non CDL)/warehouse employee. Clean abstract required. Experience not needed but preferred. Starting pay negotiable based on prior experience. Great benefits, flexible hours, and a family atmosphere. Job includes warehousing duties such as picking orders, palletizing, and month end inventory counts.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!