Camp H M Smith Job Description Sample
Quality Control Technician (Halawa)
SUMMARY: Hawaiian Isles Water Company, a leader in the manufacturing and bottling of purified water is seeking a Quality Control Technician. Individual will be responsible for duties related to compliance of company's quality control program and city, state and federal Food Safety regulations.
§ Working knowledge of basic Chemistry / Microbiology required. HACCP Certification desired
§ Must be detail oriented and familiar with Water Lab Equipment and able to perform water testing to ensure water quality
§ Knows the Product Recall Procedures.
§ Possess high level of verbal and writing skills; Presentation skills a plus.
§ Able to work flexible hours as needed, including weekend and evenings.
BENEFITS: Paid Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays, and 401(k) company match.
Fleet Maintenance Manager (Diesel Mechanic)
- Seeing that all client requests are answered in a timely fashion
- Overseeing the scheduling of work in the shop
- Staffing levels of the technicians
- Overseeing the closing of repair orders
- Overseeing all the shipping & receiving activities
- Branch inventory control
- All branch Human Resources activities
- Client meetings and handling of Customer complaints
- Maintaining client based reports on client dedicated system
- Responsible for the building and grounds
- Managing monthly work load and repairs to meet client budget
- Capital expenditures
- Responsible for maintaining continual improvement in operations (5s shop, detailed 5S mobile service trucks, technician electronic data entry)
- Sound business practices
- Compliance with applicable OSHA, EPA, DOT regulations
- Monitoring of key branch measures
Account Executive Sales
As a Account Executive Sales rep. you will be required to prospect a protected territory and sell our equipment and services. This is a full time position that offers salary plus commissions. Our core product line is Konica Minolta copiers and we also carry other lines of products that can help you be successful. You must have a strong sales aptitude and desire to earn high commissions. This is a opportunity, not a regular job, 110 percent effort is expected each and every day.
f you’ve been working in outside, business to business sales, have a proven track record and a desire to continue building a successful career, you’ll have that opportunity as a Named Account Executive at Business Solutions of Hawaii . A career in sales that provides opportunities to work in a team environment and is ideally suited to individuals who enjoy networking at all levels. We provide web-based and on-the job Training; having earned a college degree will be an asset. If you have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, along with the personal integrity and professionalism needed to succeed, now is the time to consider Business Solutions.
This is what will be expected of you as a Named Account Executive:
· Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business; you will have to make it a priority to take exceptional care of your clients.
· Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment; you must be driven to succeed and willing to strive to be the best. You must bring a high level of energy and be committed to achieve your sales goals.
· Be comfortable with cold calling and in-person prospecting for potential and established clients; you must be tenacious and have a desire to grow your knowledge as you build your career.
· Outbound calling to potential and established clients on a daily basis to set face-to-face appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular follow-ups; you’ll be expected to report regularly to the main office.
· Establishing and strengthening relationships with decision makers for current and potential clients.
· Learning and demonstrating the benefits of all products, services and solutions for clients.
· Designing and presenting solutions that will help customers’ businesses.
· Consistently closing sales and achieving monthly activity and revenue goals.
Insurance And Financial Services Agent
Khakis And Red Polo Shirt Not RequiredState Farm Agent - Assigned Business or New Business Start-Up Opportunity
Be your own boss while being a leader in your community. Being a State Farm agent allows you to grow yourself and your business. You have the luxury of helping others and building relationships while building your community. Successful State Farm agents come from all backgrounds. Choose a career you can't outgrow; it means a career where your life, your work, your values, and your goals can be in sync.
We look for people who:
Want to make a difference in people's lives
Are looking for a calling
Want a life of significance, not just a job
Have entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to take control over one's time and financial future
Seeking Candidates with:
A fearless attitude toward prospecting new customers, networking and building relationships
Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service
Drive for achievement and financial rewards
Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services)
Strong track record of professional success, ideally in external sales, business ownership management roles
A strong presence in the local community
Here are 10 reasons why you WILL want to explore becoming a State Farm agent:
Opportunity to run your own business
Ability to lead and develop your own team
Worldwide travel incentives
National marketing and advertising support
Wide range of insurance, financial services and banking products
Paid training program with State Farm benefits
Hands-on field development experience with an established agent and continued support
Among the industry's most attractive incentive and rewards programs
An opportunity that allows you control over your time
State Farm® is an equal opportunity employer.
Provides basic rigging support within company facility and/or on board vessels.
- Safely performs basic rigging functions to safely move equipment from space to space on board ships and around the shop with appropriate supervision.
- Demonstrates the ability to accurately follow work item specifications.
- Abides by shipyard and OSHA safety standards
- Provides forklift support.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Job Requirements and
- High School or equivalent level preferred.
- Demonstrate a background in rigging fundamentals and safety, preferably within the marine and/or shipyard industry.
- Minimum of 2-4 years practical rigging experience preferred.
Must demonstrate knowledge of chain hoists, come-a-longs, beam clamps, lifting slings and straps and forklift operation.
Propulsion Controls Engineering (PCE) is a full service electro-mechanical repair and diesel repair contractor. We offer a wide array of services including repair of rotating machinery and pumps, electric motor and generators, Diesel engines, governors and controls, hydraulics, welding and valve repair. We also offer a full service parts counter and repair of diesel fuel injection equipment. PCE has been servicing the Maritime market (Navy, commercial and private yachts) offering turnkey solutions for over 35 years. We take great pride in responding promptly with on-site teams of experienced technicians and skilled tradesmen while providing the highest in quality and satisfaction to our customers. Those in our employ are offered excellent benefits (i.e., 401K, Medical/Dental, Life Insurance) as well as opportunities for growth.
PCE is operated by the same consistent ownership and management group. We employ a staff of over 300 with locations in Everett and Bremerton, WA; Honolulu, HI; and our primary facilities in San Diego, CA.
PCE is an equal opportunity /equal access/ affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
Travel Certified Registered Nurse First Assist Crnfa (Camp H M Smith,H
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Online Tutors | Teach Around The World (Camp H M Smith,Hi)
Superprof, the leader in tutoring, wants you to tutor for us! We are looking for tutors to give private lessons in all areas: Academics (physics, chemistry, french, history, math, coding, etc.) Sports (fitness, personal coaching, swimming, tennis, etc.) Leisure (guitar, piano, vocals, illustration, cooking, etc.)
Superprof matches teachers to students while offering different levels of lessons in diverse subject areas: homework help, refining and perfecting a subject, beginning a new sport...
You have a high school degree and maybe some college experience,
You want to convey your knowledge and skills to students,
Like us, you think everyone has something to share.
Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of a student in your specialty
Motivating students with passionate, imaginative presentation and instruction
An attractive pay, clear and predictable
An autonomous schedule
A multitude of students at your hand
The ability to give lessons via webcam
Location: Near you. Lessons can take place at your home, the student's home or via webcam.
Hours & Duration: Depending on your availability.
You set your own schedule! Jobs are available throughout the year.
Compensation: Rates are set by you and there is no commission.
Associated topics: analytical chemistry, cell, geography, geoscience, geosphere, math, mathematics natural sciences, microbiology, oceanography, statistical
Junior Financial Representative
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you’ll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can’t. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We’re Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You’re going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn’t stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here’s what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Be Your Own Boss - Franchise Opportunity (Camp H M Smith,Hi)
Tired of working for someone else? Invest in yourself today!
Franchises Starting Under $10,000. Browse the top franchises for 2017 for food, tech, home-based, and many more.
We offer one of the largest directories of Franchise and Business Opportunities on the internet.
We work with the big guys you've heard of and the new guys that everyone will be talking about soon, making Gator your one-stop-shop for business ownership information and research. We also have hundreds of articles about franchising to help educate you on buying a business.
Associated topics: area sales, b2e, bi, business planning, channel partner, guest, inside sales, regional sales, retail, territory manager
Sell Avon - Earn 40% Of What You Sell (Camp H M Smith,Hi)
Location: Work from home; Work online; Work anytime
Opportunity: Start an AVON business and EMPOWER your life. Avon is an iconic brand that is recognized and loved by millions. As a leader in beauty, anti-aging skincare, and fragrances, we make it easy for you to sell and succeed, right from the start.
When you join the Avon team, you re part of a community of people just like you who want to share their passion, improve their lives and help other Avon Representatives thrive.
Why Sell AVON?
*Own your own business Use flexible hours to your advantage, transform your spare room into an office or work from your kitchen table. The average active Avon Representative earns 35% of personal sales with the potential to earn up to 50%!
*Determine your work/life balance Work how and when you choose, share your eStore and be available 24/7
*Low start up investment Choose from 2 starter kit options to get your business up and running quickly
*No inventory required
*One-to-one Avon support available We re here to help you every step of the way! You receive personal support from a Sales Leader, a unique eStore for sales and expert training tools to get started.
*Exclusive Avon Opportunities -
I started selling Avon because: I wanted to be the CEO of my own company.
-A.S., Avon independent Sales Representative
Whether you're entering the workforce, returning after the kids have grown, or just want to be your own boss, becoming an AVON Sales Representative offers unlimited opportunities. Put your love of beauty, fashion and meeting people to good use with AVON.
See why more than 6 million people around the world are enjoying the benefits of being an Avon Sales Representative.
Associated topics: home based online, home virtual work, online survey, remote online, stay at home contracting, stay at home employee, telecommute employee, virtual work at home, work from home, work from home contracting
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!