Can Conveyor Feeder Job Description Sample
Posted Date 11/17/2017
Back To Search
54344794 Nights Laborers and Helpers Rancho Cucamonga CA Golden Island Plant 91730 #
Pay Type non-exempt
Position ID 11159933
Employment Type FULL-TIME - - - #
Description This position is responsible for entry level non-skilled general labor while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures. #
Tasks Applicants will be responsible for placing semi pork into the grill conveyor in accordance with current manufacturing standards and guidelines. Must be able to read and understand safety and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures.
Standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, pushing, pulling and reaching are required. May require occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. and push or pull up to 30 lbs. These positions work in a hot and humid environment with slippery surfaces. #
Requirements Applicants must have 3 months of work experience with one employer in the last 12 months. Must be willing to work weekly overtime, and occasional weekends as needed. - - - Tyson Foods, Inc. voluntarily participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made available by the federal government to confirm the employment eligibility of all team members. Persons offered employment with Tyson Foods are required to provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of the E-Verify process. What is E-Verify (English)
EEO is the Law (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law Supplemental (English)
Pay Transparency Policy Statement (English)
(Español) All Tyson Team Members are responsible for safety. This includes but is not limited to personal safety and food safety. An Equal Opportunity Employer Disability Friendly
164941 Feeder Associate - Straight Start
Salt Lake City
Contract Length: 3+ Months
Salary Range: $12.10-14.10 / HR
- Duties may include assigning trailers to drivers and inputting information into system, inputting time cards, checking trailer and volume forecasts and maintaining reports and databases for daily operation.
- Cordinate with Expeditors and get correct trailer and paper work. to get them out of the yard.
- We will have an outside yard that all expeditors will be going to and will need the staffing to coordinate the trailer movements
Premier services include channel playout; content management; disaster recovery; centralcasting for TV stations; digital media services; digital file transfers via satellite, fiber and IP; video production services/studios; post-production services; occasional-use businesses (fiber, satellite, U.S.A.-based uplink trucks).
Feeder Associate (7867230)
Title: Feeder Associate (7867230)
SOUTH LOMBARD ROAD ADDISON IL 60101
Pay Rate: $ 15.34/h W2
Hours: 10:00am to 6:30pm
Duration: 03 Months
Work Week: 1 - Monday, 2 - Tuesday, 3 - Wednesday, 4 - Thursday, 5 - Friday
Duties may include assigning trailers to drivers and inputting information into system, inputting time cards, checking trailer and volume forecasts and maintaining reports and databases for daily operation.
Additional Job Details:
Primary duties will be dealing with expedited operation. Employee will help check in contractors, cutting seals on trailers and sealing trailer doors.
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Expert Staffing in partnership with Boutwell, Owens and Co., located in Fitchburg, MA is currently looking to hire a Feeder. As one of the premier independent North American designers and manufacturers of printed paperboard packaging solutions, Boutwell Owens and Co. is looking to add TOP TALENT to their team. These positions are 12 hour shifts (you get 3 ½ days off every week unless working overtime) and are TEMP to HIRE.
This position will retrieve, inspect, stack and load specified paperboard into offset printing machinery, monitor and adjust feeder unit attachments, and assist co-workers in performing the manual tasks on and around machinery in the Printing Department. Ability to use Hand trucks, tape measures, skid aerator/turning machinery, hand tools.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an offset printing process, converting process, or graphic arts technical school. Otherwise, six-month previous experience working on or around moving machinery is required. Willing to train attentive, strong willingness to learn candidates.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the correct paperboard type, in the specified quantity, is cleaned, correctly oriented and fed through the printing process in a manner that maximizes machine capacity. Removing damaged sheets from pallets of paperboard before feeding them through the printing press. Determining if the proper amount of sheets have been supplied, documenting the amount supplied and initiating actions to obtain more paperboard of the specified type when the supplied amount does not agree with the required amount.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, Accurate color discrimination, The ability to read and write English, The ability to perform simple arithmetic computations, (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division), including comfort working with fraction and decimals, is required. Computer competency is preferred.
Are you looking for a job with EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS? LOOK NO MORE!
Highlighted below is a small snapshot of Employee Benefits upon being hired:
*Majority Paid Health & Dental Insurance *100% Paid Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
*Supplemental Life Insurance * Tax Saving Flexible Spending Accounts
*Discounted Health Club Memberships *401K Plan
*Profit Sharing * Tuition Reimbursement
*Two Weeks Paid Vacation per year *9 Paid Holidays per year
Is PRODUCTION and ATTENDANCE important to you? Take a look at the additional incentives offered to all permanent employees.
*Quarterly Production Bonus
*Perfect Attendance Bonuses - $100 for each year of perfect attendance — up to a maximum of $1,500
Apply TODAY at:
40 Spruce St. Suite 206
Leominster, MA 01453
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Machine Operator - SMT Feeder - 2Nd Shift
Located in Perry, OH
Our client in Perry, OH needs a 1st and 2nd shift machine operators to operate Surface Mount Technology machines and Automatic Optical Inspectors. Strong attention to detail, great attitude, great attendance and a willingness to learn are musts. Fantastic benefits and a great work environment make this a stellar opportunity.
- Training will be first shift, but this is a second shift position.
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Stock Options
- Pay $10.50/hour on day shift and $10.90/hour on second shift.
There is huge growth potential at this company for the detail oriented person who is willing to learn. You will operate an Automatic Optical Inspection machine and then inspect parts using X-Rays and Scopes.
Press Operator Assistant; Feeder
Press Operator Assistant; Feeder
Our client is a locally owned and operated company that provides business solutions cleverly disguised as high quality printing. And they do it all under one roof. Data management. Exquisite printing. Fulfillment. Kitting. On-site inventory management and global distribution. In short, anything needed for every solution they manufacture.
The press machine feeder will assist the Print Operator with work on a state of the art Heidelberg 8 color sheet fed off-set printing press. Ensuring that proper quality is maintained and project objectives are met. Successful candidate will have a willingness to learn and desire to advance their career. While not actively working with the Print Operator, additional support will be given to the Bindery Team with a variety of projects.
- Feeding paper onto the off-set printer.
- Must be comfortable lifting up to 50lbs.
- Lifting 20lbs of paper on to the machine, repetitively through the run.
- Will be using a pallet jack to move large pallets of paper to the machine
- Assist the Press Operator to ensure effective run of print from project to project
- Assist with preventive maintenance as required
- Assist with ink load as necessary
- Other duties as assigned working with the Bindery Team.
- No prior experience running a print machine is necessary
- Mechanically inclined
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail
- HS Diploma or
Pay: $14.00/hr DOE
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Conveyor Field Service Technician. Conveyor Experience Required.
This is a fast paced field service position on industrial warehouse machinery including conveyor, and carousels. Do not apply for this position if you do not have over two years experience with this equipment, live in the Milwaukee area, and can work responsibly unsupervised.
Keep our customer base satisfied by performing planned maintenance and service calls in a timely and professional manner. Work “on call” and maintain the schedule of service calls based on types of maintenance agreements. Provide customer service that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform planned maintenance and service calls properly, and on-call. This may include and is not limited to inspecting, adjusting, lubing or replacing the following: chains and sprockets, pulleys and rollers, motors and gearboxes, belts, belt or chain take-ups, carrying rollers and snubber rollers, sensors and reflectors, regulators, sortation devices, pneumatic brakes, filters and stops, safety switches, frames and guide rails
Actively follow safety rules and policies of Conveyor Solutions, Inc. and the Customer.
· Any conflicts with Customer’s Safety rules see your Manager
Maintain a professional manner to guarantee a professional image for our company.
Perform on-site technical work independently, and assist others when necessary.
Accept new duties and responsibilities when assigned.
As needed, provide technical support for customers, technicians, and sub-contractors.
Work in-conjunction with other on-site technicians, sub-contractors and other trades.
Complete all documentation and get all proper signatures and authorizations required per company policy.
Submit parts usage per job, so to maintain accurate truck, CSI warehouse and/or customer inventory levels.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with facility maintenance and issues when necessary and when your schedule allows.
Assist with new installations.
Repair or replace
Make or buy
Number of Direct Indirect
Positions Supervised Employees Report Report
High School or equivalent trade school
2+ years Conveyor repair and/or service.
Valid drivers’ license
Fork Truck Certification, desirable
10 Hour OSHA Certification, desirable
Basic computer knowledge, Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet, CAD a plus
Operate a meter and tachometer
MATH SKILLS/REASONING ABILITY
Basic math skills and reasoning ability required
Strong written and oral communication skills are required
Ethical and honest
This position works primarily in a typical warehouse and industrial environment.
This position requires ability to lift 75 lbs individually (male), 25 lbs (women)
Conveyor Solutions, Inc. is an established system integrator that is committed to bringing the very best in both product quality and customer service.
Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, Conveyor Solutions, Inc. was established as a material handling equipment, installation, and service company. Starting with these roots, Conveyor Solutions, Inc. has grown to become a full-service material handling systems integrator, offering its clients custom-designed systems for a broad range of industries. In doing so, we have identified and developed strong working relationships with the very best manufacturers of equipment in the industry.
While the technical capability of Conveyor Solutions, Inc. has and will continue to grow over the years, our commitment to provide consistently high quality services to our customers at fair prices will continue to be the focal point of our efforts. We provide our clients with well-designed, value-based solutions, complimented by professional engineering, project management, installation services, safety and operational training, and after-sale support services. Service is the value that we bring to every project and is the foundation of our growth.
Sr Project Engineer Conveyor Systems
Work closely with all internal departments and customers to successfully estimate, design, manufacture, and install automotive conveyor systems. Supervise other engineers and CAD operators.
To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of management. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have extensive knowledge and the ability to design the following conveyor systems:
- Power and Free conveyors (both Overhead and Inverted)
- Friction conveyors (both Overhead and Inverted)
- Electrified Monorail conveyors (both Overhead and Inverted)
- Vertical Droplifters and other transfer equipment
- Slat conveyors
- Skillet conveyors
- Shuttle conveyors
- Other automotive conveyors systems
- Have the ability to create and interpret technical drawings using both 2D and 3D computer aided drafting (CAD) software.
- Be able to read and interpret customer specifications, make conceptual drawings, and present proposal for estimation purposes.
- Have extensive knowledge of design and safety regulations as they relate to conveyor systems (i.e. OSHA, AISC, etc.).
- Be able to create and manage project schedules using project management software.
- Have the ability to design or select the following components using standard engineering practices:
- Structural steel components
- Drive shafts, coupling, sprockets, gears, chains, belts, and other drive train components
- Motors and reducers
- Fasteners and other connections
- Cylinders, solenoids, and other pneumatic components
- Photoeyes, limit switches, and other electronic sensors
- Lubrication devices
- Be able to perform the following analyses:
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and Mean Time Between Replacement (MTBR)
- Be able to perform the following calculation using standard engineering practices:
- Chain pull
- Horsepower and torque
- Stress, deflection, and fatigue
- Have to the ability to perform time studies, work flow simulations, and conveyor control design.
- Be able to specify material properties, hardness, etc. based on design requirements.
- Be able to trouble shoot mechanical conveyor systems and provide start-up support.
- Manage projects and supervise a team of design engineers and CAD operators.
- Have the wiliness to travel and work with people from all over the world.
- A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related field.
- 10+ years of material handling design and management experience.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D software (AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc.).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Proficient in project scheduling software (Microsoft Project, Primavera, etc.)
- Knowledge of product lifecycle management (PLM) software (Teamcenter, Fusion, etc.)
- Experience with material handling simulation software (AutoMod, Factory Flow, etc.)
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- The ability to speak Japanese, Tagalog, or Spanish is a bonus.
The overall purpose of this job is to spray Epoxy Powder, Teflon, Nylon and Vinyl Material.
-Set up fixtures for hanging parts
-Degrease parts to be sprayed
-Oversee the spraying process while the rack (conveyor) moves around to be sprayed (*Occasionally will have to manually spray material)
-Keep work area clean daily
-Change filters and booths monthly
-Keep time and material log on work sheet (per job)
-Sand blast work needed to coat prepack coated parts for stock
or customer orders
-Work as powder coatings sprayer as needed as fill-ln
This position does not require the individual to have any formal education but some prior work experience in spraying of this type is required. The employee should possess basis Math skills and the ability to read, write and understand English.
All work is performed in a factory environment With the individual spending 100% of their time standing, requiring the ability to stand for extremely long periods of time. There is medium lifting involved (up to 50 lbs maximum) with some reaching, bending,
and leaning done during the normal work day.
If you're having issues applying through your mobile device, please click here to apply:
We're Hiring! Click here to review our careers...
Conveyor Mechanical Design Engineer
Conveyor system experience is beneficial but not required. We encourage applicants with a strong mechanical design background to apply. This is a dynamic, on-point opportunity for a talented professional seeking challenging a career with a proven industry leader.
To the right Conveyor Mechanical Design Engineer, we offer:
- Excellent compensation commensurate with technical experience and industry exposure
- Health, dental, and group life insurance
- 401(k) with match and profit sharing
- Paid holiday and vacation
- On the job training and tuition reimbursement
- Long-term potential for career growth and earnings growth
Duties and Responsibilities for the Conveyor Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Design and detail parts, subassemblies and assemblies
- Effective documentation of design and assembly requirements are required through drawings and other documents
- Specify materials and parts for procurement
- Support designs through the manufacturing and testing process
- Design quality as defined by suitability for intended use and/or adherence to specifications
- Design manufacturability
- Adherence to budgets, including design time, fabrication time and material cost
- Proficient use of AutoCad, Solidworks, and/or other 3D software required
- Proficient use of MS Office products
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Working knowledge of power transmission products, pneumatics, hydraulics and electric motors
- Working understanding of assembly techniques and tolerances
- Prior experience in a job shop sheet metal environment is preferred
- Prior experience in package and unit handling conveyor equipment or custom machine building
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!