Can Doffer Job Description Sample
Material Handler 1 D Shift
(considering job knowledge, job environment, effort, manipulative skill, judgment, safety knowledge, & responsibility): Patrol winders for off standard condition and restart packages as necessary Doff packages as scheduled Pull and change screens on Screen Changers when needed.
Ensure all procedures are followed when there is a product change. Assist operator in product changes, blade bar changes and restarting lines. Notify the supervisor or shift technician of anything not set to the process standard.
Complete Doffer housekeeping items lists on 5S Audit Checklist. Perform all housekeeping duties as assigned by the supervisor. Burn off packages and blow down packages.
Must be a team player. Must communicate effectively with department supervisor. Work Shift 12 hours, night shift Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position.
Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.
Shaw Industries is more than a flooring company - we are 20,000 people united in our vision of creating a better future for our customers, for our people, for our community and for our company. Our ability to supply products and services to residential and commercial markets worldwide depends on a constant look ahead. Through leadership and skills training, opportunities across multiple career paths, and a collaborative team environment, we are preparing our associates for the opportunities and challenges of tomorrow.
Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, Shaw Industries is a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with $5 billion in sales and representation throughout the US as well as in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, India, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. If you need any additional assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
A large scale company in Haverhill is looking for a manufacturing specialist!
Shift schedule: Monday-Thursday 6am-4pm
-Assists at front of the line for product startups, shutdowns, and product changeovers
- Checks with line leader for raw material and blend material
- Opens, Inspects, and verifies correct raw materials is being used and that they are clean and defect free, reports any issues to the line leader and production supervisor
- weighs out correct percentages of each component and keeps feeders at a consistent level of fullness
- picks up any fiber which has fallen, inspects for cleanliness, and returns acceptable fiber to feeders to reduce waste/scrap
-recycles bale packaging materials according to 3M policies and established practices
- keeps work area clean and as time allows cuts down & bales scrap rolls/material
-Follows all safety rules and regulations and PPE requirements
- Prepares doffer and cards continuously using proper established PPE, also maintains a clean environment
-Maintains and written log of all material opened and run through process from each corresponding job.
VOLT IS AN EOE
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!