Candle Cutter Job Description Sample
Senior Manager, Regulatory Compliance - Yankee Candle
PositionTitle: Senior Manager, Regulatory Compliance Location:
South Deerfield, MA
The Senior Manager, Regulatory Compliance isresponsible for ensuring compliance of the Company and its products withapplicable domestic and international health, safety, packaging and labelinglaws/regulations. This individual will work internallywith the new product development process to ensure timely and thoroughevaluation of all regulatory issues; as well as with external vendors,suppliers and co-packers to ensure compliance of all non-manufactured productssourced by the Company.
Thesuccessful candidate will develop and maintain a world-class regulatorycompliance program, ensuring all Company policies and processes related tohealth, safety packaging and labeling are in compliance with local, state,federal and foreign regulations. The Senior Manager will perform numerous responsibilities includingthe following: Develop, maintain and pro-actively update the requisite knowledge and expertise of US and International regulations, including pending legislation impacting the Company, with emphasis on product and/or ingredient (chemical composition) based regulations and related packaging and labeling requirements.
Actively participate in and provide knowledge and guidance in the new product development process to ensure compliance of new products (both sourced and manufactured) with applicable US and International requirements. Work within a cross-functional matrix environment including Legal, Operations, Marketing and Commercialization team members to review and approve all product labeling and packaging. Develop, establish and maintain a communication and documentation process with external co-packers, vendors and suppliers to ensure compliance of all non-manufactured product, packaging and labeling, and all goods, raw materials and ingredients purchased by the Company.
Responsible for collection, analysis and dissemination of MSDS sheets. Conduct compliance reviews, risk assessments and audits of the Company's regulatory related processes; providing training and education to the appropriate business units and teams (internal and external) as needed and applicable. Work closely with the Company's safety department with respect to regulatory matters impacting employee and workplace health and safety.
Manage external consultants and resources where appropriate with respect to issues requiring specialized regulatory expertise; including the oversight of the Company's REACH Act and CSPC compliance; as well as TOSCA, CSPIA, and CARB. Serve as the Company's liaison with wholesale customers and consumers on regulatory matters and with all external associations and compliance related organizations, including the Consumer Specialty Products Association (CSPA) and the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM). BA/BS in Chemistry (Toxicology, Industrial Hygiene, or Pharmacology preferred) required. MA or MS preferred. 5 to 7 years of regulatory experience required, within a consumer packaged goods environment preferred.
Proven experience with chemical, cosmetic and toxic substances (air care or fragrance experience strongly desired). Knowledge and expertise of Toxic Substances Control Act, FDA and EPA regulations, CSPIA, FHSA, REACH, OSHA and other regulations applicable to the Company's compliance requirements preferred. The ability to develop, maintain and execute regulatory compliance strategies in a large company setting. Proven ability to assess capabilities and develop corrective action measures required.
The ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL)is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio ofwell-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers,Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee,Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid,Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle.
For hundreds of millions ofconsumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn,work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled areencouraged to apply. SDL2017
Bobst Folder Gluer And/Or Bobst Die Cutter Operator
We are an independently owned and operated manufacturer of corrugated packaging and POP displays. We currently have an opening for a first and second shift folder gluer operator. This position will be responsible for all activities related to the
Bobst Folder Gluer.Folder Gluer
-Set up equipment and run efficiently
- Inspect raw material and finished product as well as printing and cutting dies
- Preventitive maintenance
- Adjustments to machine as necessary
- Recommend Improvements to management
Ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
-Specific knowledge related to the machine and it's capabilities, and safety requirements.
- Experience running specialty folder gluers (3 years).
- Ability to work weekday and weekend overtime as required.
Bobst Die Cutter
• Set up and run Bobst Diecutter based on production schedule to include pre-make ready of job, setting up tooling and locking dies.
• Program Diecutter via Cube.
• May be necessary at times to assemble stripping units and blanking units.
• Pre-set tooling for locking dies, stripping unit and blanket unit.
• Perform preventative maintenance as required.
Experience / Education Requirements
-2 Years experience
Highschool or GED equivalent
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Tool & Cutter Grinder Operator - All Shifts - Relocation To Texas
ISCAR METALS, INC., a dynamic and innovative cutting tool company has opening for a Tool & Cutter Grinder Operators - all shifts at our Arlington, Texas facility. If relocating, relocation package & sign on bonus available for the right individual.
1st shift: 7:00am – 3:30pm
2nd shift: 3:00pm – 11:30pm
3rd shift: 11:00am – 7:30pm
Responsible for setting up and operating the ANCA tool grinders for the production of solid carbide cutting tools. Maintain the safety and cleanliness of the ANCA machines to ensure production efficiency.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Setup and operate ANCA Tool Grinders
- Setup and operate Zoller Genius 4
- Dress wheels using Rush dressing unit
- Conduct “in-process” inspections and first article inspections in the absence of QA inspectors
- Perform other duties as assigned
 Setup includes, but is not limited to, selecting wheels, programming, selecting and installing fixtures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience setting up and operating tool and cutter grinders
- Ability to read and interpret production drawings
- Ability to use precision metrology equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Must have ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
 Metrology equipment includes, but is not limited to, tool presetters, height gages, micrometers, calipers and Zoller.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick time
- Life and Disability Insurance
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Equal Employment Opportunity
ISCAR METALS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, non-job related handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Celebrating 65 years of Innovation, Iscar is a full- line ISO 9001, QS-9000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturer and supplier of precision carbide metalworking tools. As a result of its high quality and original products, this multinational company is a world leader in supplying metal removal products to major industries, including automotive, aerospace, dies and mold and a variety of mass production industries. Iscar continues to provide the most economical solutions for the metalworking industry. Iscar is currently represented in over 60 countries worldwide.
Iscar's growth continues as a result of innovation and providing its customers with the very latest, most efficient metal cutting technology in the world.
Our USA Headquarters, located in Arlington, Texas, houses our national distribution, customer service and special tooling manufacturing centers. Our technical center for seminars and demonstrations is also located on this campus where we frequently conduct new product and specialty seminars.
Iscar promotes creative thinking and productive teamwork to achieve its business objectives within todays competitive market place. Come join our team, where innovation never stops and job satisfaction is our goal. Iscar provides a full compensation package.
Visit us www.iscarmetals.com
Iscar Metals is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Third Shift CNC Machinist/Operator - Gear Cutter
We have a THIRD SHIFT opening available for a CNC Machine Operator - Gear Cutter. Currently the position involves set-up and operation of CNC machines.
Experience and Educational Requirements
CNC degree and/or experience required.
- Set-up and operate CNC machines and other types of equipment as requested.
- Must be able to use all gauges to complete inspection of parts.
- Keep accurate and timely records required in job.
- Must comply with all current ISO Quality and Work Instructions for job, all Company Safety rules, and all other Company rules, policies and procedures.
- Assess each situation and do not perform any tasks which s/he feels is unsafe, on which s/he has not received training, or engage in any unsafe work practices. Report any unsafe condition to his/her manager.
- Read and understand supporting documentation for the work area, and properly use and maintain the equipment.
- Monitor the work area for cleanliness.
- Rotate to various jobs within Manufacturing Shop.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Ability to perform all tasks listed above to the Company's expectations.
- Must be able to continuously meet the Company's production requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with continuous interruptions.
- Must have good oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instructions, written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with all Company employees in a businesslike and professional manner. Ability to appropriately handle stress and interact with others.
- Must have aptitude required to understand and apply directions for operating various machinery.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to use gauges and other measuring equipment to ensure quality work.
- Must have experience setting up and operating CNC equipment for a minimum of 2 years. Experience with robotics is a plus.
- Ability to perform physical activity associated with operation of equipment including bending, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and reaching in order to meet production needs.
- Must be able to stand and move continuously during working hours.
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally work in tight spaces.
- Must be able to move material to and from workstation using fork truck or overhead crane.
Prescription Drug Card
Life Insurance and Accidental
Death & Dismemberment
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Retirement Plan, including 401(k) and Profit Sharing
The meat cutter is responsible for the cutting and processing of custom orders and standard inventory items.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Each employee is responsible for the food safety and quality of our products.
Accurately cut to trim and yield specifications as specified by information provided by cut tickets.
Provide communication to supervisor of any discrepancies between cutting tickets and normal customer purchases.
Pull raw materials and pre-cut inventory according to code dates and report any short shelf-life items to the supervisor.
Properly label all products and equipment to conform to all legal and safety regulations.
Properly and accurately record all necessary data to produce assigned cutting yield tests.
Accurately count product inventory levels and maintain levels set forth by supervisor.
Ensure that all product specifications are being met according to guidelines.
Maintain work areas in compliance with U.S.D.A. guidelines.
Assemble and tear down any equipment in work area at the beginning and/or end of your shift.
Properly clean, store and maintain all knives, scales, etc. assigned to you.
Manage profitability by achieving product yields and meeting deadlines for product readiness.
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Perform other duties as assigned.
- To know and understand the company’s safety and health goals and the objectives. Assist the company in achieving these goals by participating in the safety program.
- To help develop and follow all safe work practices.
Participate in daily stretching activities to prevent employee injury.
- To give a written report of unsafe conditions or unsafe acts to management.
- To report all accidents, injuries or illnesses to my supervisor immediately.
- Prior experience with portion cutting meat
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and conversions to determine amounts and sizes of products needed for orders.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in the English language.
- Ability to adjust to sudden changes in customer demands or operational goals.
- Commitment to work until job is completed.
- Interacts well with others. Good team player.
- Customer-service oriented
- Detail oriented.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Physical strength to lift and maneuver 50-80 pounds. Standing, stooping and climbing are regular activities for this employee. Employee must have the ability to negotiate throughout the production and warehouse areas unassisted without disrupting regular production and warehousing activities. Normal levels of eyesight and hearing after correction. Color vision is required. The ability to touch, feel, manipulate fingers and limbs to operate various processing and material handling equipment is necessary.
This position requires the candidate to be in refrigerated processing and warehouse areas. These areas are cold and wet and exposure to moving machinery and sharp surfaces are a regular occurrence. This is a high noise area.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
We have a passion for cooking, that’s how we got here. High quality ingredients are essential to creating a great meal and we simply struggled to find quality meats here in Orange County.
So we have opened our own butcher shops. Our Costa Mesa location is our flagship store.
We are looking for someone that is energetic and has a passion for this industry. We take pride in the high quality product we offer and need trained butchers to showcase this for us. We are looking for someone that has cutting experience behind them and is properly trained with a knife. Someone that is hard working, ambitious and works well as a team. We have created a great work environment with the staff we have and we are looking to add to it.
Die Cutter Operator
Responsible for set up, operation, good quality and troubleshooting of roll-fed and sheet-fed die cutter machines
Verify docket information is correct and properly fill out paper work
Confirm rolls/loads to die cut match docket information
Confirm job docket contains and pallets WIP tickets
Make sure retains and folds are done correctly for every pallet dropped, grab hand full of each die position to visualize any cutting defect
Must be willing to work rotating day/night shifts and weekends (8-12 hours per shift)
Working knowledge of the set up, adjustment, procedures, capabilities and limitations of equipment to perform the full range of cutting of printed materials to complete a finished product or blank stock. Familiarity with different paper weights, sizes and kinds so as to be able to identify paper conditions. Familiarity with basic mathematics (i.e. decimals, metric units) to understand dimensional requirements contained in job orders. Ability to use the full range of standard and specialized tools and devices to adjust and maintain the functional accuracy and operating conditions of the cutter. Ability to read and interpret written work which indicates the number and sequence of machine operations required to complete the work and maintain dimensional accuracy in accordance with instructions provided.
With more than 52,000 customers and 42,000 employees across the globe, RRD offers a comprehensive portfolio of capabilities, experience and scale that enables organizations around the world to effectively create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel communications.
From digital to print, creative development to fulfillment and logistics, we augment tactics with consultative expertise. We produce streamlined solutions that maximize your communications spend while focusing on new targeted channels and opportunities to rebuild your communications strategy.
Warehouse Wire Cutter
Starting pay $13/hr - $15/hr, depending on experience. As a warehouse team member at North Coast Electric, you are responsible for receiving and filling orders, forklift driving, and cutting wire to required lengths, among other general warehouse duties. We are a close knit team at the Portland warehouse, and pride ourselves on low employee turnover.Schedule
Shift start: 2:00PM
Shift length: 9 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental insurance - available after 60 days
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs in the air
- Must be at least 18+ years old Valid drivers license
We are the largest independent full-line distributor of electrical products, services, and solutions in the West. Est. 1913.
Meat Cutter Job
Meat Cutter Job Apply now » Date: Nov 17, 2017 Location:
Oneonta, NY, US, 13820 Company: BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent. If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
MEAT CUTTER Meat Cutters are responsible for cutting, processing, weighing, wrapping, receiving and rotating all meat products while maintaining proper sanitation standards and handling other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualified journeymen meat cutter (to qualify, one must have passed an apprenticeship program and or must be able to cut all beef, pork and veal primal to company specifications and produce a profitable return) Physical
Working in a refrigerated environment (30-40 degrees)
Working in damp conditions
Lifting containers ranging from 20 – 80 lbs.
Working around power equipment and sharp knives Minimum Age
Must be at least 18 years of age.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. Nearest Major Market: Oneonta Apply now »
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!