Candle Extrusion Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Operator - Extrusion
We are seeking hard working individuals, ready for a challenge to work for a major manufacturing company. Current openings for machine / Extrusion operators and Extrusion Helpers
12-hour Shifts Available: 7am-7pm and 7 pm-7am ... Numerous positions open
Machine / Extrusion Line operators need to have experience in machine operations, ability to follow production procedures and the ability to understand customer requirements. Starting salary is based on experience, ability and skills.
Extrusion helpers are entry level , no experience required, and rapid advancement available.
Healthcare, Paid Holidays and Overtime available.
Extrusion Machine Operator
To efficiently and safely perform the duties of an extrusion line operator including set up, start up, trouble shooting and continuous operation of extrusion line equipment.
♦ Read and understand schedule, BOM, SOC.
♦ Be able to perform all functions of the set up including:
1. Select proper tooling 2. Install Tooling 3. Insure correct resin
♦ Position all controls to SOC.
♦ Activate Extruder and miscellaneous drives
♦ Test initial product
♦ Make necessary adjustments
♦ Verify product is in spec
♦ Package product in accordance with packaging instructions
♦ Troubleshoot the process
♦ Perform QC test per SOC
♦ Store finished product per instructions
♦ Validate Process is in Control
♦ Correctly Enters Data in Data Collection
♦ Identify Tooling damage and wear.
♦ Clean and return to stock all used tooling
♦ Pinch Points Identification
♦ Hazard Material Communication
♦ Accident Reporting Procedure
♦ Water Hazards
♦ E-Stops Identification/awareness
♦ Completes necessary housekeeping duties in work area at all times
♦ Complies with all OSHA/Company safety requirements.
♦ Knowledgeable of location of MSDS, First Aid Supplies, fire extinguishers, exits.
♦ High School diploma or equivalent
♦ Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
♦ Good attendance
♦ Mechanical Background
♦ Basic computer skills
♦ Basic mathematical skills
♦ Read and comprehend English.
♦ Forklift qualified
♦ Understands both Metric and English measuring systems and can convert between the two.
♦ Understand the Data Collection System
♦ Proficient in the use of calipers, micrometers, rulers.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
Learn more about our company, products and values on our website www.swmintl.com/careers
Machine Operator - Extrusion
We are a leading manufacturer of medical devices looking for a Extrusion Machine Operator to join our growing team.
In your role as Extrusion Machine Operator you will set up, operate, and oversee plastic extrusion machinery to produce tubing components for use in medical devices.
- 3+ years experience in extrusion machinery operation
- Proficiency in all aspects of machines, dies and tools
- Knowledge of production process including raw materials and quality control costs
- Certification in Extrusion is a plus
- Technical training on high speed manufacturing equipment in desirable
- 1st and 2nd shift positions available
- High School diploma or
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Great opportunity to grow with an industry leader!
So if you are a Machine Operator with extrusion experience looking for NewGig, apply today!
Machine - Blown Film / Cast Extrusion Operator
Tech Position for Blown and Cast Extrusion lines. Position entails setup, loading/unloading, operation and process control of this type of equipment. Prior experience in the operation of LDPE, LLDPE, Polyprop on equipment that produce flexible packaging films is required. Positions available on day and evening 12hr shifts.
Extrusion - Machine Operator A
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Operate assigned Plastic Film Extrusion Machines at required rate
- Starts and stops machines
- Perform general set-up, change-over, shut-down tasks.
- Monitor all extrusion and winding machinery operations on a continuous basis for quality and efficiencies.
- Diagnose/troubleshoot mechanical machine problems and makes adjustments to correct machine problems and maintain run rates.
- Perform necessary adjustments to maintain and/or improve product quality
- Maintain run efficiencies established for the line and products
- Perform quality check at prescribed intervals
- Perform material tasks related to the assigned operations
- Complete paperwork including but not limited to Operator Report, Quality Checks, and other forms as required
- Promptly communicates to supervisor any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Maintain housekeeping around assigned operations.
- Follow company safety procedures and policies
- Assist other operators
- Communicate production information both written and verbal
- Perform all other assigned duties
- Operators earn $18.30/hour. Will serve as aninety-day temp to hire role while in training.
- Complex machine operation experiencerequired.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude required.
- Must have good communication skillswritten and verbal and be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency.
- Must be able to use tools as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered. #LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB2 #ZR
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Plastic Extrusion Machine Operator
Machine operators needed for a new production line! You will operate a machine to extrude flat plastic sheet from plastic pellets. Previous experience in operating a machine a must, experience in plastics preferred.
What you will do every day:
- Set width, length and square of sheet to meet customer requirements.
- Verify correct materials are being used, set tolerances, verify color and packaging.
- Inspect sheet and record quality information
- Weight and tag finished goods
- Keep work area clean and work safe
- Physical job, standing, climbing. Work environment is loud and not climate controlled.
- Weekend work often required. Production schedule is reviewed weekly.
- Opportunities on both 2nd shift (4pm - 12 midnight) and 3rd shift (12 midnight to 8:00 am)
Extrusion Machine Operator
Full Time Plastic Extrusion Machine Operators Needed!! 1st and 3rd Shift Available.
*Training conducted on 1st Shift for 1-2 Weeks*
Synergy Employment Group is currently searching for Plastic Machine Operators at a plastic manufacturing company located in Richland, PA. This company is a proven and well-established organization.
- Long Term Work
- Set Schedule
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Learning Opportunities
- 1st Shift- 7:45am- 4:00pm
- $12.50 per hour
- Monday- Friday
- 3rd Shift- 11:45pm- 8:00am
- $13.50 per hour
- Sunday- Thursday Nights
- 40+ Hours a
- Start up, set up, and monitor line throughout the shift.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain input and production reports.
- Check quality throughout shift.
- Shutdown line according to procedure.
- Maintain a clean line throughout shift.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and a micrometer.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Should be able to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must be on feet for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 25 - 50 pounds, with occasional lifting and/or moving of 80 to 100 pounds, combined with bending, twisting, stooping and climbing.
Only a few more spots left... Hurry up and APPLY NOW!!
Extrusion Machine Operator - 6:00Pm To 6:00Am
•Make all die changes
•Setup all downstream equipment for size pipe to be run
•Purge machines for change over
•Cut and build plugs
•Cut rubber for tanks and bellers
•Insure all downstream equipment is in proper working order
•Maintain inventory of tooling and supplies
•Electrically wire all heads
•Train production team members
•Be available for occasional unscheduled overtime
•High school diploma/GED
•A minimum of 2 years experience in extrusion or three or more years in industrial maintenance.
•Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
•Drug screen/background check
•Experience using hand tools
Extrusion Machine Operator
1st Shift Extrusion Machine Operator job, $14-$16/hour, Waukesha WI
Excellent Temp to Hire job located in Waukesha by the airport with a plastic tubing manufacturer.
In this job the Extrusion Line Operator is responsible for:
- Gathering raw materials from storage using electric pallet jack/forklift
- Setting up extruding machine per job specifications
- Running job with continual quality control for single line tubes
- Using extrusion machine
- 1-3 Years working in Extrusion, Thermal, Injection, or Blow Molding of Plastics
- Excellent math skills - addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
Visit our office at 823A West Moreland Blvd, Waukesha WI 53188
Office Hours 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
Extrusion Machine Operator
~~Deceuninck North America, a global leader in the extrusion of PVC profiles for the Window & Door and Building Products industry has immediate full-time openings in our Monroe, Ohio manufacturing facility for Extrusion Operators.
The successful candidate will set up and operate extrusion machines making plastic profiles for the window and door industry. These positions are night shift positions working from 8pm to 8am, two days on/ two days off with every other weekend a 3 day weekend. Must be available to work weekends and overtime when needed. Must have strong mechanical aptitude and math skills. Starting wage is $12.45/hour including shift differential. After 6 weeks of successful training increasing to $14.01/hour including shift differential.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!