Candor Job Description Sample
CDL A Regional Company Drivers
What's In It For You?
Regional Drivers Average $64,000 - $66,000 Annually
Regional Routes -- Home Weekly
Dedicated Lanes Available (Select Locations)
$1,000 Referral Bonus (Select Locations)
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
$3,000 Referral Bonus
New Seniority Pay Program -- Call For Details!
Year Round Work
Drop & Hook In Most Locations
No Touch Freight In Most Locations
New Seniority Pay Program
Cowan now honors seniority from past employers.
Apply experience from your past employer after 6 months' accident-free work.
Transfer your pay grade, as well as vacation and benefits qualifications.
Receive your sign-on bonus more quickly, depending on your experience level.
Available for all OTR drivers, regional drivers, and local drivers in Aberdeen and Wakefield.
Must Have A Valid CDL A
Must Have 1-Year Verifiable Experience
Safety Is A Condition Of Employment
Hiring Regional Drivers Near:
- Beckley, WV
- Charleston, WV
- Kingsport, TN
- Lynchburg, VA
- Madison Heights, VA
- Riverville, VA
- Wilson, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
All Drivers Receive:
Paid Orientation & Your Own Hotel Room
Direct Deposit Payroll
Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401(k) Company Participation
Free $20K Life Insurance
A Family Atmosphere
Physical Therapist - Skilled Nursing Facility - High Paying!
Seeking a full-time Physical Therapist (PT) for a position in Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF). The Physical Therapist will enjoy high Salary, in-house rehab, not a big corporation, fair productivity and almost 5 weeks paid time off. The Physical Therapy position is in the Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. This Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is IN-HOUSE, meaning the physical therapists work for the building and NOT for a contract therapy company. It is one of several buildings that are owned by two private owners, so it is NOT run like a big corporation. It is a very caring, patient centered company. The company is very supportive and treats employees as part of the family. The building uses electronic documentation.
Some of the Benefits for the Physical Therapy position:
--Short term disability
--Long Term disability
--5 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year
Requirements of the Physical Therapist position: All Physical Therapist applicants must be willing and able to do full-time hours. All Physical therapists must have a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy and a license to practice PT in the state. All Physical Therapists must also either be a US Citizen or have your green card -- NO EXCEPTIONS! Experience is not necessary and new grads welcome!
We will be emailing all Physical Therapist candidates follow-up questions so please be watching your email that you used to apply to this position.
Other Keywords: Physical Therapist, Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy, PT, PTs, MPT, RPT, DPT, SNF, Skilled Nursing Facility, inpatient rehab, health and rehab center.
Over The Road Company Drivers
Company Drivers JobPaying up to $0.43 CPM | $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
Weekly Home Time
No dreaded North-East routes
No Touch Freight
Quarterly performance and safety bonuses
Paid vacations and holidays
Minimum of 1 year verifiable OTR experience
Reasonably clean MVR and PSP
About Service Transportation
Service Transportation, Inc is based out of Wallace, SC (Marlboro County) with the administrative office located in Cheraw, SC (Chesterfield County).Service Transportation, Inc currently owns 85 trucks and roughly 150 trailers which we use to service clients in a 25 state region. Our region consists of the eastern seaboard roughly bordered in the north by Pennsylvania and Ohio, while our western boundary is Arkansas.
We pride ourselves on being family owned and operated, and treat all of our employees as if they were our family. Because of our growth and continued expanding local and O-T-R routes, we are always on the lookout for additional employees, including company drivers and owner-operators. Please visit the drivers wanted page, or contact Service Transportation for more information.
Regional Cdl-A Truck Driver
EXCITING NEWS...NEW PAY INCREASE!!
Now hiring drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Why Choose Averitt:
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture which includes strong structure and organization.
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position.
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971.
Experienced Driver Pay:
To start at this pay you must have 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 3 years.
.44 cpm reached after 4 months
Top-out at .46 cpm reached after 8 months
Pay for experience:
- 3 years T/T experience in the past 5 years starts at .44 cpm; reaching .46 cpm after 4 months.
- 5 years T/T experience in the past 7 years starts at .46 cpm.
Now offering our Minimum Mileage Pay=400 mile minimum for short haul loads picked up and delivered by driver.
Additional unloading /loading pay when required ($50 full load; $25 partial load)
$20 stop pay (not to include origin or destination)
Breakdown ($14/hr: takes effect after 2 hrs. not to exceed 10 hrs in a 24 hr period)
Layover ($100 after a 24 hr period- allowed 50 miles)
Detention ($20/hr after 2 hrs for majority of customers)
4 day paid orientation ($756- $828) in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
Weekly direct payroll deposits.
Must have a minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable experience in the past 3 years or 1 year of verifiable experience in the past 5 years.
You will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .42 cpm.
Equipment & Safety:
Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms and driver convenience centers with Wi-Fi.
About Our Regional Driving Position:
Primarily southern, southwest and mid-west lanes (25 states)
Occasional runs to the Northeast (The Northeast is considered to be NJ and PA)
We do not go into CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, Canada and NY state. (NYC runs are limited and optional)
Home EVERY Week (with the option of being out longer and averaging higher miles)
84% of our Regional Drivers are home by noon on Saturdays.
Over 90% NO-TOUCH freight
Rider program (legal spouse only)
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
- $75.70 per week for family
- $30.55per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks
Wellness programs available
Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Wells Fargo banking products
Profit sharing and 401(k) plans
Company provided professional uniforms
Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must live within 150 mile radius of an Averitt Service Center in which you are applying for.
Must be 21 years of age or older.
1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within past 3 years (less any training time) OR minimum of 4- 11 months verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years OR 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 5 years.
Must have a Class A CDL.
Must apply for hazmat/tanker endorsement within 30 days of hire (will reimburse upon receipt & if dated after your application date).
No convictions for reckless driving within the past 5 years.
No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years.
No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the last 5 years.
No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality).
No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.
Open/ close trailer door- force requirement: 46 lbs
Complete fuel tickets
Hook/ unhook trailer - force requirement: 90 lbs
Perform pre-trip inspections
Extensive travel - ability to sit upright for extended periods of time
Load/ unload freight - lift requirement: 80 lbs
Move freight- force requirement: 54 lbs
Regular predictable attendance
Enter/ exit a Commercial Motor Vehicle
Enter/ exit the rear of a trailer from ground level
To apply for this position over the phone give us a call at 888-967-5487, we're available Mon - Fri 7am until 7pm & Sat 8am until noon CST.
Cdl-A Driver: Guaranteed Pay & Home On Weekends!
Earn $60 - $70K and be home on the weekends!
Call to learn more!
With weekly home time, guaranteed pay and plenty of miles and support; you'll want to stick around.
Ask our drivers and they'll tell you there's no better career home than with EPES transport. We are proud to be a people-first culture and it shows with one of the lowest turnover rates in the industry. Dedicated CDL-A Drivers enjoy consistent miles and weekly home time with guaranteed pay. This lane averages $1,300 per week! We also offer yearly pay raises, exceptional benefits and a supportive culture where you're always part of the family
Driver Benefits You Deserve
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Company-Match 401(k), Direct Deposit & Credit Union
- Family & Emergency Leave and Spousal Support
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance & Optional Disability Plan
Perks You'll Appreciate
- HazMat Endorsement Fee Reimbursement
- Pre Pass & Rider Program
- Roadside Inspection Award
- Scholarship Fund
- Performance, Service & Safety Awards
- Assigned driver managers and late-model tractors
- Pickup pre-loaded trailers, driver unload (lift gate)
- 24 hr. support
Ready to earn up to $1,300+ a week? Ask us about our Upgraded Pay Package!
CDL-A Truck Driver Requirements
- Minimum 21 years old with a valid CDL-A
- At least 1 year of comparable experience in the past 3, or 2 years in the past 5 years
- Trainees must be recent grad from approved CDL school and/or have 3 months comparable experience
- Stable work history
Proud of our past, excited for the future
EPES Transport, founded in 1931 in Blackstone, Virginia as "The Transport Company," has come a long way over the years. Today, we are the largest privately owned, family-run trucking company in North Carolina. Much of our success we attribute to the caliber of our employees. We are also committed to sustainability and maintaining the newest in tractor and trailer technologies. At EPES, integrity and continuous improvement will never be comprised.
Provide challenging, rigorous, and relevant educational experiences for each student, affording them the opportunity to achieve their full academic, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional potential. Pay is $ 13.44/hour, minimum age is 21 years old, Exceptional employee benefits; healthcare, vision, dental, PTO are provided.
- Essential Functions:
Curriculum and Instruction
- Plan, prepare, deliver, and/or direct instructional activities that actively engage students in meaningful and relevant learning experiences, including opportunities for them to explore application of higher-order thinking skills and to investigate new approaches to applying their learning.
- Design and use various instructional strategies, innovations, and activities that are research based, reflective of best practice, and compatible with the total program effort.
- Differentiate instruction and educational programs and/or projects to meet students' special interests, learning styles, and identified level of academic achievement, intellectual and physical ability, and social and emotional functioning.
- Provide students with regular and ready access to instructional technology and comprehensive materials that support the instructional program.
- Maintain knowledge of and implement established curriculum based on clearly defined state standards.
- Integrate subject matter through effective thematic development.
- Provide vocational/career instruction, as required.
- Provide a positive academic learning climate where students are encouraged to be productive learners and take pride in their work.
- Establish and deliver effective classroom management and organizational strategies to maximize time students are actively engaged in learning activities.
- Provide individualized instruction to meet students' needs in basic skills development in English, reading, and mathematics.
- Participate in development, implementation, and revision of personal education plans for all program students, to include IEP’s, as required by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Conduct standardized and diagnostic testing, as required.
- Monitor, document, and analyze student performance data, and use results to make decisions to improve outcomes; performance data to include, but not limited to standardized test results, progress monitoring data, and classroom assessments.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships with students, parents, staff, and community stakeholders.
- Collaborate with students, parents, staff and community stakeholders to enhance the instructional program.
- Participate in the program’s process for establishing, implementing, and monitoring a continuous process of improvement that focuses on student performance.
- Provide input into ordering necessary instructional materials, supplies and equipment in sufficient numbers to support the educational program and implement its plans for improvement.
- Maintain secure, accurate and complete student record keeping system that monitors student progress, to include a current, up-to-date student work folder.
- Maintain safe, clean, orderly, and engaging learning environments, to include but not limited to classrooms, hallways, library, media lab, buyers day, chuckwagon, and education offices and workspaces.
- Participate in a continuous program of professional development that supports achievement of the programs improvement goals.
- Complete all training, in-service and staff development requirements as set forth by Eckerd and its’ contracting, licensing, accrediting and state teacher certification agencies.
- Other Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- Report any acts, incidents or conditions that reflect the possibility of inappropriate youth-to-youth or staff-to-youth relationships.
- Report any use of physical force and all unusual incidents per Eckerd policy and state guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited College or University, required. Must meet state teacher certification eligibility requirements. Prefer state certification in all core subject areas taught. Prefer endorsement/certification in one or more of these areas: reading, ESOL, and special education. Must maintain appropriate certification to meet Highly Qualified requirements for assigned classes. Must acquire certifications NLT 6 months after employment.
- Experience – Two years successful teaching experience preferred.
- Skills – Analytical, excellent verbal and written communication, self-motivation, collaborative, resourceful, flexible, initiative, problem solving, decision making, organization, planning, creative, objective, interpersonal, and critical judgment. Basic skills instruction, development and use of learning and media centers, experiential and special education. Ability to learn and utilize various instructional technology software programs and equipment.
- Physical Demands – Ability to maintain position for extended periods of time while assisting students. May occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds. Ability to restrain youth in accordance with approved techniques. Must be free of communicable diseases as defined by the appropriate state and to the extent that data is attainable under federal law.
- Other – Must meet state criminal background check requirements.
- Travel - Must be able to meet requirements for Eckerd’s Auto Insurance and be able to drive for business purposes. Must have and maintain an appropriate and valid state driver’s license.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - OTR
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
CDL A Company Drivers
What We Offer Our Company Drivers New July Updated Pay Earn up to $.45/mile DIME bonus on hire date Starting Pay Rate Based Off Experience Brand New Equipment Award Winning Fleet Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Life Insurance Short Term Disability 401K with company match Company Driver Requirements 23 Years Old 6 Months Experience Class A CDL Valid Medical Card Good Driving Record Years BACH_14214d Award on Drivers
Physical Therapist (Pt) - Full Time Permanent
We are looking for a dedicated individual for this Full-Time Permanent opening that includes Competitive Pay & Excellent Benefits!
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200- 8888
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Biscoe, NC
SETTING: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Implement effective communication with own and other departments' staff, with medical staff and patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and optimal patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
- Perform or delegate patient treatment to include modalities, therapeutic exercises, gait training and hydrotherapy.
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Master Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200- 8888
Family Practice Nurse Practitioner Or Physician Assistant
This system serves 15 counties in the mid-Carolinas and is licensed for four hospitals with a total of 582 beds. We have an established reputation for excellent care and provider collaboration.
Outpatient opportunity dependable hours and great work-life balance. Easy access to subspecialists and seasoned Hospitalist team. Tight-knit medical staff collegial environment.
Competitive compensation & benefits package includes salary guarantee, annual time off, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, retirement plans, fitness center, and more. Loan repayment option. Family-oriented community within a short drive of the state's major metropolitan areas easy drive to both the mountains and the beach.
Enjoy outdoor activities year-round hiking, cycling, boating, golf, equestrian sports, and much more. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: PA must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and possess NCCPA certification.
NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. 2+ years of advanced practice experience, strong diagnostic skills, ability to interact effectively with patients, staff, and others preferred. Must have clean background and be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!