Candy Molder Hand Job Description Sample
Rose Forgrove 42 CW Technician
A little Sweet Talk: Sweet Candy Company, a family owned and operated manufacturer of confectionary delights is on the hunt for an experience Twist Wrap Maintenance Technician to take our candy production to the next level. The right candidate will appreciate and honor our 125 year history and be passionate about the culture of Safety and Quality, align with our core values; Respect, Accountability, Excellence, Professionalism and Continuous Improvement. Sweet’s offers a competitive salary, a full benefits package, profit sharing and a working environment that supports, recognizes and values your contribution to our overall goal of complete world harmony one bite of bliss at a time.
To keep our fleet of Rose Forgrove 42 CW Twist Wrap machines in top repair so that safe, high quality candy is efficiently produced. This includes, but is not limited to providing support in the following technical areas: general mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, boiler, steam and cooling systems, fabrication (welding and machining), pumps, gear boxes, variable speed drives, basic plumbing as the TW Tech also provides support for the overall operation as assigned.
Position Essential Functions:
- Has the highest regard for SAFETY ensuring that each shift ends with no workplace accidents
- Has the highest regard for QUALITY and CLEANLINESS so that all items produced meet or exceed established standards
- Has Twist Wrap machine maintenance experience.
- Has experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting, food or beverage industry experience is strongly preferred
- Possesses technical skills to provide advanced support in the technical areas detailed above
- Demonstrates a high level of troubleshooting, problem-solving and decision making skills that result in a safe and efficient environment
- Has working knowledge of welders, lathes, mills, torches, power tools, hand tools and is eager to learn about specific production equipment
- Is capable of reading and interpreting gauges of all kinds (pressure, temperature, manometers, humidity, etc.) ensuring appropriate diagnostics and maintenance actions
- Professionally and effectively communicates with all internal customers (peers, Maintenance supervision, Production Operators, Production Supervisors, etc.) while working in a self-directed manner so that the team succeeds in achieving goals
- Takes pride in craftsmanship/quality output, follow-through on tasks and doing their part to ensure a safe, high quality operation and product encouraging others to do the same
- Can use computers to access, understand, utilize and complete various content (internal forms, external research, etc.)
- Reads, understands and can apply information gained from basic data tables, handbooks, technical manuals, schematics (basic and ladder) in the relentless pursuit of improvement
- Follows written and oral instructions keeping supervisor updated continuously
- Maintains composure, focus, and professionalism under pressure minimizing stress and maximizing positive results
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position including, but not limited to, lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular basis, standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, stooping, bending, pulling, pushing, carrying, over-head lifting and reaching.
- Always conduct self with professionalism and in a respectful manner so that all interactions reflect positively on Sweet Candy Company
Sweet Candy Company requires successful completion of a drug screen and background check.
Interested? Email your resume to HR@sweetcandy.com . Please reference job number 211. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Sweet Candy Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sweet Candy Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Quality Assurance Manager
Come join our 40 year old fun fast growing Candy Manufacturing Business. We are looking for smart creative and talented people to invest in and consider part of our family!! Food Safety is very important to us and we are looking for someone that shares in this same passion.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- HACCP CERTIFIED
- SQFI EXPERIENCE
- interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- collect and compile statistical quality data
- analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- monitor risk management activities
- responsible for document management systems
- assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- product or industry-specific experience
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- attention to detail
- communication skills - verbal and written
- data collection, management and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
- planning and organizing
- customer service orientation
Entry-Level Quality Assurance Technicians 2Nd And 3Rd Shifts Excellent Benefits
Job Description: Explore your careeropportunities at our state-of-the-art packaging facility in Bolingbrook and Forest Park Offering competitive pay anda strong benefits package for motivated and hard working Quality Assurance Technicians Due to growth we are expanding ourteam, personal development opportunities are significant.
Look into theopportunities at Ferrara Candy TODAY Quality Assurance Technicians (All Shifts) Performs plant walk-through at the beginning and end of shift Performs quality checks of finished products and packaging through inspection Conducts Critical Control Point Checks Conducts daily weight checks on in-process and packaged products Conducts ATP/Allergen Swab test on after equipment clean during shift Participates in plant GMP audit Review of packaging specifications and related logs Places product which is out of specification on a quality hold status as necessary. Maintains inventory of QA supplies Adheres to all company policies and procedures and Adheres to all FPC established GMP's. Job Requirements One plus year of experience in Quality Assurance in a food or packaging environment Strong attention to detail Bachelor of Science Degree in:
Food Science, Biology, or Chemistry preferred Microsoft Office skills Apply to an industry leader TODAYWe offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including:medical, dental, vision, 401K match, life, STD/LTD, and tuitionreimbursement. SDL2017
Part-Time Sales Associate
The Sales Associate (Candy Consultant) provides exceptional customer service, generates sales and participates in all the essential duties necessary to the effective day-to-day operation of the kiosk.
Client Service: Greet all clients with enthusiasm.Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients.Complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization within the kiosk and stockroom.
Participate in inventory control.Ensure kiosk coverage is appropriate for servicing clients.
1-2 years in retail/service industry
Cash handling/cashier experience preferred
High School Graduate or equivalent
Requirements of the Job:
Move around the kiosk
Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
Availability to work flexible days/nights/hours, weekends and holidays.
Consistent and reliable attendance.
Medical Billing And Collections
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Medical billing, collections, insurance and patient account follow up.
• Excellent working knowledge of insurance payment regulations including coinsurance, deductibles, contractual adjustments and denial codes.
• Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, Workers Compensation and Commercial insurances.
• Coding Certification preferred.
• Computer literate including previous experience with medical practice management software.
• Orthopedic experience required. Upper Extremity specialization preferred.
• Ambulatory Surgical Center experience a plus.
• Verifiable references.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Billing Specialist Medical
Left Hand Management is hiring a
The billing specialist is responsible for all aspects of claim billing from submission to payment.
· Track patient authorization for services
· Submit insurance billing claims using electronic or paper formats
· Monitor payment of claims
· Follow-up on any claim rejections or denials
· Maintain communication with treatment agencies regarding claim status
· Reconcile patient accounts using EOB’s
· Other similar billing and data entry as assigned
· Previous billing experience preferred but not required~ Similar experience considered
· Solid attention to detail
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong skills in use of software and Ability to adapt to multiple billing platforms
· Advanced skills in data entry
· Demonstrated organizational skills
· Demonstrated critical thinking skills required
· Very flexible schedule
· Pay commensurate with skills and experience
· Office located in Brighton, Colorado with plans to move to Parker area in next few months.
Medical Surgery Scheduler
Busy Orthopedic Practice looking for a highly motivated , experienced Surgery Scheduler.
Must have at least 2 years experience, Orthopedic experience a preferred.
Please send resume'
Job Title: Store Manager
Reports To: President and
Houston, TX (Multi-unti)
ABOUT SOAP Hand Car Wash
SOAP Hand Car Wash offers the highest quality workmanship in the Greater Houston Area. We offer a wide variety of eco-friendly detailing and wash services.
For this position, we are looking for a hard working, honest, reliable person to assist each store manager at three separate locations. Applicant will be expected to work directly with our clients and serve them according our standard of quality and customer service. This position also requires the ability to manage and develop the staff.
Opening set up and closing responsibilities
Oversee daily staffing according to a written schedule
Organizing inventory and ordering according to set guidelines
Customer interaction, finding and understanding customer needs
Running the checkout desk and customer lobby
Successfully solving and reporting customer complaints or issues
Checking quality according to standard of finished washes and details performed
Training and developing staff on procedures, quality and opportunities
Maintain the cleanliness and organization of customer lobby
Must speak English fluently
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but not required
Must be customer service oriented
Must have excellent communication skills
Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
Pass a general background check
How to Apply
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time and part time positions available
Pay to commiserate with experience
Teacher - Pre-K II Teacher - Kindergarten Preparatory Teacher
- Develop and implement kindergarten-preparatory, preschool curriculum-based lesson plans in accordance with program philosophy and pre-kindergarten core academic standards.
- Create and teach pre-k educational and enrichment activities for 4-5 year old students according to developmental level, individual abilities, and curricular standards.
- Establish and maintain a safe, inviting, and quality classroom learning environment.
- Perform evaluation observations and student assessments to monitor academic progress and developmental advancement.
- Establish professional approaches to maintain effective communication and responsive interactions with children, parents/family members, and employees so to uphold a high-quality early education program.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Associate Degree in ECE with a minimum of 2 years of prior teaching experience in a licensed preschool program.
- Completion of the state-mandated pre-employment background clearance process, TB testing and applicable health screening procedures, and initial training requirements.
- Meets all state licensing regulatory standards and conditions of employment.
- Demonstrates a commitment to teamwork and a collaborative, supportive school environment.
- Exhibits strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
The philosophy at Hand In Hand Preschool and Early Development Center is based on the belief that the developmental needs and interests of each child are unique and special, along with the commitment that every child is to be valued, respected, and cherished for the individual he or she is.
This belief in children serves as the foundation for creating a developmentally appropriate program combined with a nurturing environment that, together, will foster the cognitive, linguistic, physical, social, sensory, creative, and academic development of each child.
Applied Behavioral Analysis (Aba) Providers Full Time Position
ABA Providers in All Boros Full or Part Time Come Join our Team
Immediate openings for NYS Special Education Teachers, Social Workers or School Psychologists to work with children with Autism using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). As an instructor, you will work with children and their families within their home. Competitive compensation based on education and experience.
NYS Certified Special Educator (Permanent or Birth to Grade 2) or Certified School Psychologists,
NYS Licensed Social Workers (LMSW, LCSW)
Training in Applied Behavior Analysis required, Ongoing Supervision provided.
New Graduates Welcomed.
Experience with Discrete Trial Training (DTT) Natural Environment Teaching (NET) Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) the ABBLS-R and VB-MAPP a plus.
Supervision for BCBA and BCABA hours available.Compensation:
Developing and implementing new programs and initiatives to improve the lives and independence of individuals with developmental or intellectual disabilities and their families.
Training community members to obtain the necessary knowledge and skills to assist individuals who have developmental or intellectual disabilities.
Helping families within underserved multilingual communities obtain access to information, resources and services.
Conducting ongoing research and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions to enhance program results.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!