Candy Puller Job Description Sample
Rose Forgrove 42 CW Technician
A little Sweet Talk: Sweet Candy Company, a family owned and operated manufacturer of confectionary delights is on the hunt for an experience Twist Wrap Maintenance Technician to take our candy production to the next level. The right candidate will appreciate and honor our 125 year history and be passionate about the culture of Safety and Quality, align with our core values; Respect, Accountability, Excellence, Professionalism and Continuous Improvement. Sweet’s offers a competitive salary, a full benefits package, profit sharing and a working environment that supports, recognizes and values your contribution to our overall goal of complete world harmony one bite of bliss at a time.
To keep our fleet of Rose Forgrove 42 CW Twist Wrap machines in top repair so that safe, high quality candy is efficiently produced. This includes, but is not limited to providing support in the following technical areas: general mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, boiler, steam and cooling systems, fabrication (welding and machining), pumps, gear boxes, variable speed drives, basic plumbing as the TW Tech also provides support for the overall operation as assigned.
Position Essential Functions:
- Has the highest regard for SAFETY ensuring that each shift ends with no workplace accidents
- Has the highest regard for QUALITY and CLEANLINESS so that all items produced meet or exceed established standards
- Has Twist Wrap machine maintenance experience.
- Has experience in an industrial/manufacturing setting, food or beverage industry experience is strongly preferred
- Possesses technical skills to provide advanced support in the technical areas detailed above
- Demonstrates a high level of troubleshooting, problem-solving and decision making skills that result in a safe and efficient environment
- Has working knowledge of welders, lathes, mills, torches, power tools, hand tools and is eager to learn about specific production equipment
- Is capable of reading and interpreting gauges of all kinds (pressure, temperature, manometers, humidity, etc.) ensuring appropriate diagnostics and maintenance actions
- Professionally and effectively communicates with all internal customers (peers, Maintenance supervision, Production Operators, Production Supervisors, etc.) while working in a self-directed manner so that the team succeeds in achieving goals
- Takes pride in craftsmanship/quality output, follow-through on tasks and doing their part to ensure a safe, high quality operation and product encouraging others to do the same
- Can use computers to access, understand, utilize and complete various content (internal forms, external research, etc.)
- Reads, understands and can apply information gained from basic data tables, handbooks, technical manuals, schematics (basic and ladder) in the relentless pursuit of improvement
- Follows written and oral instructions keeping supervisor updated continuously
- Maintains composure, focus, and professionalism under pressure minimizing stress and maximizing positive results
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position including, but not limited to, lifting up to 50 pounds on a regular basis, standing, walking, sitting, kneeling, stooping, bending, pulling, pushing, carrying, over-head lifting and reaching.
- Always conduct self with professionalism and in a respectful manner so that all interactions reflect positively on Sweet Candy Company
Sweet Candy Company requires successful completion of a drug screen and background check.
Interested? Email your resume to HR@sweetcandy.com . Please reference job number 211. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Sweet Candy Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Sweet Candy Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Quality Assurance Manager
Come join our 40 year old fun fast growing Candy Manufacturing Business. We are looking for smart creative and talented people to invest in and consider part of our family!! Food Safety is very important to us and we are looking for someone that shares in this same passion.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- HACCP CERTIFIED
- SQFI EXPERIENCE
- interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- collect and compile statistical quality data
- analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- monitor risk management activities
- responsible for document management systems
- assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- product or industry-specific experience
- strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- attention to detail
- communication skills - verbal and written
- data collection, management and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
- planning and organizing
- customer service orientation
Entry-Level Quality Assurance Technicians 2Nd And 3Rd Shifts Excellent Benefits
Job Description: Explore your careeropportunities at our state-of-the-art packaging facility in Bolingbrook and Forest Park Offering competitive pay anda strong benefits package for motivated and hard working Quality Assurance Technicians Due to growth we are expanding ourteam, personal development opportunities are significant.
Look into theopportunities at Ferrara Candy TODAY Quality Assurance Technicians (All Shifts) Performs plant walk-through at the beginning and end of shift Performs quality checks of finished products and packaging through inspection Conducts Critical Control Point Checks Conducts daily weight checks on in-process and packaged products Conducts ATP/Allergen Swab test on after equipment clean during shift Participates in plant GMP audit Review of packaging specifications and related logs Places product which is out of specification on a quality hold status as necessary. Maintains inventory of QA supplies Adheres to all company policies and procedures and Adheres to all FPC established GMP's. Job Requirements One plus year of experience in Quality Assurance in a food or packaging environment Strong attention to detail Bachelor of Science Degree in:
Food Science, Biology, or Chemistry preferred Microsoft Office skills Apply to an industry leader TODAYWe offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package including:medical, dental, vision, 401K match, life, STD/LTD, and tuitionreimbursement. SDL2017
Full-Time Sales Associate
The Sales Associate (Candy Consultant) provides exceptional customer service, generates sales and participates in all the essential duties necessary to the effective day-to-day operation of the kiosk.
Client Service: Greet all clients with enthusiasm.Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients.Complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization within the kiosk and stockroom.
Participate in inventory control.Ensure kiosk coverage is appropriate for servicing clients.
1-2 years in retail/service industry
Cash handling/cashier experience preferred
High School Graduate or equivalent
Requirements of the Job:
Move around the kiosk
Lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Bend and stretch to stock shelves.
Availability to work flexible days/nights/hours, weekends and holidays.
Consistent and reliable attendance.
Workers Needed For Small Homemade Chocolate Candy Making Company
Do you understand the baking and candy making process?
Maybe you have years of experience in the kitchen baking and making desserts, and want to earn some extra money along side others who have similar interests?
Are you a stay home parent looking to make some extra money while your kids are at school?
Perrysburg based, Homemade Chocolate Candy Maker and Packaging Company is now seeking Part-Time Workers for their small, friendly, and very clean operation.
Many current employees have joined this company by word-of-mouth, but with busy season upon us, we need some extra help.
Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday, 7:45am to 3pm based on daily order volume.
Starting Pay is $9.50/hour
The Packaging Specialist is responsible for packing and packaging product by hand or with the use of packaging machines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Loads materials and products into packaging processing equipment or lifts boxes on table for hand packing.
· Cleans and sanitizes containers, materials, supplies and work areas, using cleaning solutions and other hand tools.
· Records product, packaging, and order information on forms.
· Continually performs quality checks on product, packing materials and final packed material.
· Examines and inspects the boxes and containers holding the product to ensure that packing specifications are met and that the packing is not damaged and product is safe to use.
· Measures, and weighs products and pours the product into containers or bags.
· Fills the machine chutes with product and calibrates the computer for the proper weight, when using machine packing equipment.
· Removes completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas for inspection.
· Assembles carton boxes and uses hand taping tools to close finished containers.
· Moves, and sort products and orders to the appropriate location.
· Seals containers and boxes using heated sealers or tape on boxes.
QUALIFYING SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
· High School diploma or equivalent required is preferred.
· Must be able to stand continually for most of the shift.
·Must be able to perform considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
·Be able to lift or carry objects up to 40lbs unassisted.
This is a full time, hourly position. In addition, we offer: an employee discount on tasty treats, PTO, generous medical, dental and vision insurance benefits; fun company events and a great environment.
Please apply through our Careers page at www.lehivalley.com/careers. Answer application questions and upload resume.
Lehi Valley Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for future employment and will not discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
Learn more about us at: www.lehivalley.com
Cotton Candy (Connelly Spring, NC)
Cotton Candy (Connelly Springs, NC)
Will operate 2 machines that mix cotton candy
Once cotton candy is spun, will take out of the machine and place into bags onto a conveyor line
Must wear hair tied up and no jewelry
Detail oriented work
May be required to work some Saturdays due to production
Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, and stoop; physically able to perform required tasks for this opportunity.
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Pay starts at $8.00
Apply with us TODAY!
152 Main Street East
Valdese, NC 28690
351 Sanford Dr
Morganton, NC 28655
Digital Designer - Hard Candy Beauty
Love Beauty? You'll love Hard Candy!!
The Digital Graphic Designer will work with the Digital and Marketing teams to create marketing, and website materials while ensuring brand consistency across all site and social media channels. In addition to a strong knowledge of graphic design, the designer will need to have a strong understanding of the digital/e-commerce space. The designer will be an extension of the Marketing team, applying creative solutions to drive conversion and a positive brand experience.
The ideal candidate will be strong conceptually, have a design sensibility in line with prestige/luxury beauty and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
MUST HAVE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE AND ONLINE PORTFOLIO TO REVIEW
- Design, & produce digital assets for e-commerce website updates and digital media campaigns including emails, display, and social network updates and photo retouching.
- Support brand aesthetic in all digital media including the look and feel of web pages including typography, graphics, color, layout, rendering designs in Photoshop, HTML and other creative software applications into useable elements of a working website
- Target consumer goals into creative concepts
- Be knowledgeable in design and content production for beauty brands.
- Ensure that content created is consistent with brand guidelines and can drive traffic and sale conversion
- Efficiently manage schedule, projects & related assets
- Collaborate with internal departments for design visions and goals
- Have an interest in all areas of design across beauty, fashion, trends, lifestyle and brands
- Solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user interface, and user experience
- Strong prestige brand creative aesthetic. Beauty and agency experience a plus
- Advanced working knowledge and capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant web and graphic tools
- Has a working knowledge of HTML, capabilities of browsers and other user-centered design constraints within mobile and desktop environments
- Knowledge of web’s best practices
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or relevant field of study
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite
- Complete understanding of production processes for print & web
- Strong layout, typography skills and experience using photography
- Exceptional time management skills- must be able to work well under tight deadlines
- A powerful portfolio that demonstrates a passion for design and results
- Self-driven, Innovative, “go-getter"
- Not afraid to think outside the box
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and efficient, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks
- Beauty and/or Fashion design experience required
Warehouse Candy Packers
Packers wanted to work in a friendly environment! We will train! Great entry level position. We are seeking reliable candidates to join our team!
- Able to stand for 8+ hours a day
- Able to follow direction
- Great attention to detail
- 1st shift-2nd shift- 3rd shift Available
- Packing Experience a plus
- WE WILL TRAIN!
..............APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW................
PT Create Your Own Candy Bar Operator - Hershey's Chocolate World
Job Location: Hershey, PA * Create Your Own Candy Bar (CYOCB) Operators *must perform the role of a “Line Supervisor” and assist guests through the process of “creating their own bar” on an actual factory manufacturing line. CYOCB Operators interact with guests and provide information about the chocolate making process. The CYOCB Operators are responsible for the basic operational functions of a chocolate manufacturing line to include: chocolate tempering, taking samples, recording data, and running Quality Assurance tests. This position will utilize computer screens and push buttons to start and stop equipment, follow Good Manufacturing Practices as well as safe practices around machinery. The CYOCB Operator will use monitoring tools provided and follow procedures. This position will also replenish ingredients and supplies and sanitize assigned area. The required skills will be learned primarily through on-the-job training. This is a part-time, seasonal position located in Hershey, Pennsylvania, with work hours being primarily in the summer and the fall. The company will not provide relocation assistance or other employment benefits for this position.
*This position requires 2- 3 days a week including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
This position has a starting pay rate of $15.00 per hour.
Summary of major duties:* * Must demonstrate our Customer Service Pledge o Must be approachable, showing that our guests are our priority. o Must initiate contact with our guests by being courteous and greet them with a smile. o Must be willing to listen to our guests and provide for their needs o Must provide a genuine Thank You to every guest
Utilize computer to operate machinery
Utilize monitoring tools
With outgoing, pleasant, and friendly personality, greet guests and provide information to educate them on the chocolate making process
Run Quality Assurance tests, follow Good Manufacturing Practices and operate machinery safely
Clean and replenish assembly line machines and supplies
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities required to successfully perform major duties/responsibilities: * * Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
Must maintain a neat appearance and meet the uniform standards
Customer Service Skills
Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Leadership/ability to take initiative
General retail knowledge a plus
Must be able to push, pull, lift, and carry 30 pounds
Must be able to walk or stand for 5-8 hours
This role may require bending, stooping, and twisting
Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, fellow co-workers and function effectively as part of a team
Basic technical/computer troubleshooting experience is preferred
Minimum Education and Experience Required:* Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred Experience: Manufacturing, Plant or similar experience required / This description covers the most significant duties performed, but you may be responsible for other minor related work assignments./ The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!