Candy Spreader Job Description Sample
Spreader Truck Driver
Qualifications: Must have a Class B License with Air brake.
Employer will train Duties: Plant work Drive to customers location, use truck to spread fertilizer per customers request.
Spreader (Entry Level Production Position)
The Spreader spreads encapsulated softgels onto trays, moves the stacks of trays into the drying tunnels and/or performs machine changeovers. This position also assists the machine operators with miscellaneous duties. The Spreader is an entry-level position where the individual is learning about the characteristics of a softgel and about the operations of the machine room department.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Essential job functions and duties include, but are not limited, to:
- Spreads softgel onto trays evenly for drying.
- Maintains supply of tray paper and empty trays at back of dryer.
- Arranges the stacks of trays in the drying tunnels appropriately.
- Helps machine operators by locating appropriate medicine and gelatin receivers.
- Throws gelatin netting into designated trash bins.
- Keeps mineral oil buckets filled for machine operator use.
- Empties vacuum cleaners.
- Cleans and maintains processing equipment, tools and rooms.
- Changes towels in drying baskets.
- Assists in machine changeovers.
- Assists machine operator in checking temperature of medicine or gelatin.
- Assists machine operator in checking specifications of the encapsulated softgels.
- Assists in monitoring running machines.
- Informs machine operators of poor quality softgels coming out of the drying baskets, malfunctioning machine parts, overflow of medicine hopper and any other irregularities during the production run or changeover/cleaning of the machines.
- Trains other employees on how to spread softgels, perform changeovers/cleanings of Softgel Encapsulation Machines and other duties associated with department duties.
- Follows established department SOP's, cGMP regulations, and batch record instructions.
- Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Maintains a safe work environment and operates in a safe manner.
- Perform other job duties related to the job, as assigned by management.
- Good written and oral communications skills & techniques.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding).
- Proficiency with 10-key calculator.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor, conduct, and working relationship with peers, management, employees, and other individuals that interact with this position.
- Ability to comply, interpret and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols.
- Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities.
- Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED Certificate; and/or
- Any combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job.
The Packaging Specialist is responsible for packing and packaging product by hand or with the use of packaging machines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Loads materials and products into packaging processing equipment or lifts boxes on table for hand packing.
· Cleans and sanitizes containers, materials, supplies and work areas, using cleaning solutions and other hand tools.
· Records product, packaging, and order information on forms.
· Continually performs quality checks on product, packing materials and final packed material.
· Examines and inspects the boxes and containers holding the product to ensure that packing specifications are met and that the packing is not damaged and product is safe to use.
· Measures, and weighs products and pours the product into containers or bags.
· Fills the machine chutes with product and calibrates the computer for the proper weight, when using machine packing equipment.
· Removes completed or defective products or materials, placing them in specified areas for inspection.
· Assembles carton boxes and uses hand taping tools to close finished containers.
· Moves, and sort products and orders to the appropriate location.
· Seals containers and boxes using heated sealers or tape on boxes.
QUALIFYING SKILLS REQUIREMENT:
· High School diploma or equivalent required is preferred.
· Must be able to stand continually for most of the shift.
·Must be able to perform considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
·Be able to lift or carry objects up to 40lbs unassisted.
This is a full time, hourly position. In addition, we offer: an employee discount on tasty treats, PTO, generous medical, dental and vision insurance benefits; fun company events and a great environment.
Please apply through our Careers page at www.lehivalley.com/careers. Answer application questions and upload resume.
Lehi Valley Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for future employment and will not discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
Learn more about us at: www.lehivalley.com
Express Employment Professionals has multiple positions available for a Candy Clerk.
WAYS TO APPLY:
This is a project assignment and the work schedule will vary.
The pay is $9/hour to start.
Benefits are available through Express Employment Professionals.
• Call (423) 649-0202
• Complete online application at www.ExpressPros.com/AlcoaTN - Please be sure to submit your application to Alcoa, TN office.
• Apply in person at 2310 Congress Parkway S, Athens, TN, Monday-Friday, between 9 AM – 3 PM.
• Email resumes to Hollie.Williams@expresspros.com
Sales Associate - Candy
Founded in 1955, Blain's Farm and Fleet is a specialty retailer with privately-held stores in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Iowa. Our philosophy is simple: offer the hardest working people in America an honest value and the best customer service. We do this by carrying the best brands at the lowest price possible, and hiring and training talented, hardworking people. As a member of the Blain’s Farm & Fleet family, you will benefit from a stable work environment, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan. The Retail Store Associate - Candy Department would perform excellent customer service and stocking the areas of the Candy Department, along with other assigned duties that would ensure that the customer has an efficient, pleasant shopping experience. This can include, but is not limited to:
Stock shelves with back stock product and incoming freight for the day
Set and remove Ad prices for the appropriate sales and check for pricing accuracy
Maintain displays and face shelved products
Planograms and changing Floor Plans
Clean retail area by dust mopping, removing trash, and picking up litter
Utilize computers to determine product delivery and inventory levels
Return excess product to the warehouse
Move empty pallets to the warehouse and breaking down containers
Attaching security tags to appropriate product
Help in other departments as assigned
Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
Great communication skills
Prior Retail experience preferred
Able to work nights when needed and at least every other weekend
Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks Benefits:
Stable, debt-free company
Privately held/Second generation family owned and ran
Closed on Holidays
Associate Discount Program
Great Comprehensive Benefits (full-time associates) Requisition ID: 2017-1607 External Company Name: Blain Supply, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.farmandfleet.com
Warehouse Candy Packers
Packers wanted to work in a friendly environment! We will train! Great entry level position. We are seeking reliable candidates to join our team!
- Able to stand for 8+ hours a day
- Able to follow direction
- Great attention to detail
- 1st shift-2nd shift- 3rd shift Available
- Packing Experience a plus
- WE WILL TRAIN!
..............APPLY TODAY START TOMORROW................
Candy Store Assistant Manager
Position: Assistant Restaurant General Manager
The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guest are satisfied with their dining experience, The Assistant Restaurant General Manager reports to the General Manager and Director of
Food & Beverage.Job
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of the restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with the Restaurant General Manager guidelines for approval or review.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop your staff in all areas of managerial and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures. Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Provide advice and suggestions to the Restaurant General Manager as needed.
- Adhere to company standards and services levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Skills and Competencies:
- Must possess the ability to direct the work of others to achieve company goals.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and give concise instructions.
- Team building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Operational skills in a customer service-environment
- Must be able to promote morale and excitement and personal commitment to the company’s short and long term goals.
- Must be able to work any shift (various hours-days off) and overtime as business dictates.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays.
Digital Designer - Hard Candy Beauty
Love Beauty? You'll love Hard Candy!!
The Digital Graphic Designer will work with the Digital and Marketing teams to create marketing, and website materials while ensuring brand consistency across all site and social media channels. In addition to a strong knowledge of graphic design, the designer will need to have a strong understanding of the digital/e-commerce space. The designer will be an extension of the Marketing team, applying creative solutions to drive conversion and a positive brand experience.
The ideal candidate will be strong conceptually, have a design sensibility in line with prestige/luxury beauty and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
MUST HAVE DIGITAL EXPERIENCE AND ONLINE PORTFOLIO TO REVIEW
- Design, & produce digital assets for e-commerce website updates and digital media campaigns including emails, display, and social network updates and photo retouching.
- Support brand aesthetic in all digital media including the look and feel of web pages including typography, graphics, color, layout, rendering designs in Photoshop, HTML and other creative software applications into useable elements of a working website
- Target consumer goals into creative concepts
- Be knowledgeable in design and content production for beauty brands.
- Ensure that content created is consistent with brand guidelines and can drive traffic and sale conversion
- Efficiently manage schedule, projects & related assets
- Collaborate with internal departments for design visions and goals
- Have an interest in all areas of design across beauty, fashion, trends, lifestyle and brands
- Solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user interface, and user experience
- Strong prestige brand creative aesthetic. Beauty and agency experience a plus
- Advanced working knowledge and capabilities with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant web and graphic tools
- Has a working knowledge of HTML, capabilities of browsers and other user-centered design constraints within mobile and desktop environments
- Knowledge of web’s best practices
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment a must
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or relevant field of study
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite
- Complete understanding of production processes for print & web
- Strong layout, typography skills and experience using photography
- Exceptional time management skills- must be able to work well under tight deadlines
- A powerful portfolio that demonstrates a passion for design and results
- Self-driven, Innovative, “go-getter"
- Not afraid to think outside the box
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and efficient, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks
- Beauty and/or Fashion design experience required
Cotton Candy (Connelly Spring, NC)
Cotton Candy (Connelly Springs, NC)
Will operate 2 machines that mix cotton candy
Once cotton candy is spun, will take out of the machine and place into bags onto a conveyor line
Must wear hair tied up and no jewelry
Detail oriented work
May be required to work some Saturdays due to production
Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, and stoop; physically able to perform required tasks for this opportunity.
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Pay starts at $8.00
Apply with us TODAY!
152 Main Street East
Valdese, NC 28690
1542 2nd Ave NW
Hickory, NC 28601
Job Description Candy Project- Temporary for 3-4 weeks $11.00/hour Packing candy, putting foil around candy etc. 6am-4:30pm Mon-Fri Some Saturdays too
? At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
® As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter . Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!