Caner I Job Description Sample
Special Education Teacher - Baker College Prep
• Noble is Chicago’s highest-performing and largest network of public charter high schools. Our 18 campuses currently serve over 12,000 students, of whom 98% are minority, 87% are low-income, and 82% are first-generation college goers. We believe our people are the most valuable asset in preparing our students for success in college. For that reason, we are looking for the best talent in education.
• We believe that all students have the right to an excellent education; our Special Education teachers are crucial in ensuring all of our diverse learners have success in academics and in life. Special Education teachers analyze data, create and implement behavior management programs, communicate with parents/guardians, collaborate with other teachers, and develop IEP goals and objectives that address students of all ability levels. Additionally, Noble Special Education teachers deliver curriculum that ensures the growth of our diverse learners with rigor that prepares them for post-secondary success. Noble proudly has 86% of our special education students admitted to a four-year university.
• Illinois Special Education License (LBS1) required – please apply if you’re special education-certified in a different state and/or have a definitive timeline for your certification in Illinois.
• What You Can Expect from Noble
• Strong School Culture: We have structures in place that enable you to teach 99% of your class period. You have autonomy to teach what you want to teach. We trust you to do what is best for students. If you ask for support, you will receive it. The work is exceptionally challenging, but it is also the most rewarding.
Meaningful Relationships: Our people genuinely care for and enjoy working with each other.
We focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with every student and family. Everyone works with the shared mission of getting students ready for college.
High Expectations: Expectations are consistent for every adult and student in the building. From ensuring we have working copiers to responding to all emails you send, we are obsessed with following through on the basics that every teacher deserves.
A results-oriented history of personal achievement
A belief that all students can succeed in high school, college, and life
A data-driven mindset
The discipline to self-reflect and the hunger to continuously improve
Eligibility to work in the United States
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
The Noble Network of Charter Schools Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thaw And Serve Baker
Need someone to work in our Bakery/deli as a Thaw and Serve Baker. Experience preferred, but we will train. Salary depends on experience.
Responsible for customer service, baking all the thaw and serve breads, cookies, and rolls, hot foods case, bagging bread, making salads, sandwiches, pizzas, and anything else that needs to be made. Must be willing to work days, weekends and holidays. Full time positions.
This company values a it's associates. You will find a great working environment here. The company offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Family Center IGA is located in the Texas Coastal Community of Port Aransas. Port Aransas is located on Mustang Island that is about 3.5 miles wide by 7 miles long. You cross a ferry or a bridge to arrive here from the main land. Corpus Christi is a short 35 minutes away and Aransas Pass Texas is only 8 miles away.
This is a seasonal store that is affected by the beach going tourists but is a year round business as well.
looking for the right candidate to run our bakery department
producing fresh breads and cakes
working in a pleasant and busy kitchen
Baker Needed! New Supermarket Opening Soon
At 99 Ranch Market, we are shaping the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry through our pride and commitment to innovation and differentiation. We are growing! — Both as a Company and as Individuals! New locations and growth equal new opportunities and advancement for our top performers.
Job Summary: The Baker is responsible for the daily production of bakery products and provides beyond standard services to customers. The ideal person will enjoy exploring and learning our baking processes while focusing on producing fresh, tasty, high-quality products.
WE will train! We need dedicated people to come and join our bakery department.
- Mixes, shapes, knead, proofs and bakes dough.
- Monitors the quantities of inventory of all raw materials and ingredients.
- Maintains the quality, flavor, and texture of all bakery products.
- Increases customer engagement by welcoming, introducing products, and assisting customers
- Responsible for the efficient utilization of materials to minimize dumping.
- Operates and sanitizes all equipment in a safe manner, coming up with solutions for continuous improvements
- Performs other duties assigned by managers
- Previous experience working in bakery is preferred but not required
- Ability to safely operate oven and other equipment
- Ability to follow instruction and procedures
- Working knowledge of baking process
- Great customer service skills
- Time management skills
- Has a “Food Handlers Card” or willing to obtain one
- Able to work around machinery emitting heat of 350°F
- Able to work occasionally with environment temperature range from 32° to 50°F
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as a team
- Ability to stand for extended periods is commonly required
- Good manual dexterity for the use of processing equipment such as cutter or labeling
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. +
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice. At 99 Ranch Market, we are an EEO employer.
What We Offer:
- 401 (k)/ + company contribution
- Medical/ prescription
- Life insurance plans
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Direct deposit
- Employee discount
- Flexible Work Schedule
New locations and growth equal new opportunities and advancement.
A leader in training. A passionate industry role model who is engaged, self-motivated and able to excel under pressure in the constantly evolving environment of a living theatre. Works with a high level of integrity, communicating and demonstrating efficiency in our culture of fantality, half-way between fantasy and reality. A highly efficient Culinarian with the unquenchable desire to practice one’s craft in the art of multi-dimensional cooking.
“Honesty and clarity are the two key elements in judging well-prepared food.”
~ Patrick O’Connell
· Plan, prepare, set-up and provide consistent, timely and organized quality service in all areas of food production in accordance with standards.
· Strictly adhere to recipes and standards for product preparation and plating.
· Demonstrate excellent knife skills, cooking-baking skills and safe operation of all kitchen equipment.
· Complete and oversee opening and closing checklists for each shift worked.
· Assist in achieving food and labor costs through monitoring inefficiencies and waste.
· Maintain a clean and sanitary work environment according to Virginia State Health regulations.
· Prepare ingredients while adhering to Virginia food safety standards.
· Work along-side co-workers to further develop culinary skills and train new employees.
· Successfully execute Lite-Bite and Tea service menu items.
· Bread Production (i.e. French, Sourdough, Rye, Brioche, Flatbread, Honey Wheat, Walnut, etc.)
· Production of Breakfast items (i.e. Muffins, Pastries, Croissants, etc.)
· Cookie Production
· Minimum of four years professional culinary experience with a concentration in baking & pastry.
· Positive “can do” attitude, solid communication skills and the ability to articulate complicated ideas to all staff including management.
· Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
· Self-motivated; ability to excel under pressure.
· Expertise in product identification and use.
· Knowledge of International cuisine and technique.
· Ability to consistently prepare food as standards.
· Preferred certification in food safety and sanitation.
· Able to kneel, bend, and stand for extended periods.
· Able to withstand temperatures up to 105° degrees & lift 50 pounds.
· High School diploma or equivalent.
Tampa's premier cafe, bakery, deli and catering company since 1963--we're known for...Fresh ingredients. Hearty Servings. Some prepared traditionally. Some found nowhere else. All made with our signature touch.
Our friendly, can-do/will-do Bakers know how to keep customers coming back again and again. Responsibilities include:
- Bake cakes, pies, cookies, and dessert bars from our recipes
- Hand-roll pie crusts
- Assist customers
- Assist other prep stations, especially our cake decorators, as needed
We offer some of the best pay around. And our benefits for FT & PT staff include:
- Two weeks vacation pay
- Employee discounts
- Closed on Sundays (so you'll have time for family, rest, recreation or worship).
Plus we offer a comprehensive benefit plan for full time employees that includes:
- Individual medical coverage (Healthcare reform compliant) with a substantial employer contribution
- 401k plan with a company match
Also available through payroll deduction at very competitive rates: life, disability, dental, and, vision.
We have the following shifts available:
- First Shift between 4a and 2p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Second Shift between 12p and 10p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Third Shift between 9p and 7a Sunday through Friday (35-45 hrs/week)
We seek a talented Baker who:
- Loves to work with the public
- Possesses at least two years (2) baking experience (BOH) within the past five (5) years in a high-volume hotel, restaurant, banquet, or catering operation
- Expertly bakes cakes, pies, cookies, and dessert bars and works quickly and precisely
- Thrives in a busy, organized environment
- Seeks long-term employment---one year or more
- Understands that hospitality staff works when others are playing, especially on Saturdays and during the Holiday Season (Nov. 1 through Dec. 31)
- Welcomes a drug-free, smoke-free environment
- Agrees to a pre-employment background check (criminal and driving)
Tampa's premier cafe deli, and catering company since 1963. We offer a wide variety of food and services to please our guests. We are known especially for our hearty deli sandwiches, fresh salads, & scrumptious desserts. We're also widely recognized for our corporate catering.
We take tremendous pride in the food we serve. We work with the finest, freshest ingredients and endeavor to create an experience which pleases your senses. That philosophy has been the key to our success for over 50 years.
Baker / Cook
Exciting new eatery/bakery in Downtown Denver's Lo Hi District. Be a part of a unique owner/chef operation -not a corporation. Now seeking bakers and cooks, for high quality artisan bakery and eatery. Looking for hardworking, creative people interested in being a part of a unique and exceptional start-up business. Work in a beautiful new building with respectful coworkers in an open-kitchen concept design with views of downtown Denver skyline. Seeking part-time or full-time employees for morning, afternoon or night positions. Competitive pay scale available. Pay adjusted based on experience.
Please call 540-230-6060 for more information or apply and submit resume through ziprecuiter.
Artisan Bread Baker
This position must be able to produce high quality artisan bread and bread products from scratch. Must be able to perform baking in a safe and sanitary work environment. Must be able to perform all steps in the baking process and ensure the proper handling and labeling of food that is set within the guidelines of NYS Health Codes. Must be able to make starters.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent with a culinary degree preferred. Must have 3 years baking experience, concentrating on bread. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
Situated in a picturesque lakeside setting, The Otesaga Resort Hotel provides elegant accommodations amid the beauty and culture of Cooperstown. A winner of the AAA Four Diamond Award, our majestic Upstate New York hotel exudes the charm and gracious hospitality of a bygone era, while providing modern resort amenities. A member of the prestigious Historic Hotels of America by the National Trust for Historic Preservation, The Otesaga is the perfect employment opportunity in Cooperstown.
We Need You to Make Their Day!
Seeking Bakers & Cooks for the Pratt School District, Child Nutrition Program.
Do you want to make a differene in the life a child? Do you enjoy working in the kitchen? Opaa! wants you to join our team to deliver nutritious home cooked meals. Great opportunity for someone seeking 6 hours per day working Monday though Friday during the school year. Opaa! offers competitive wages, merit increases, access to a 401(k) retirement plan, advancement opportunities, free meals and no summer work. Interested applicants please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the Pratt High School between 9-11 am Monday through Friday to pick up an application.
Offers of Employment are contingent upon a mandatory background check. Opaa! is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Bakery is responsible for making a wide range of breads, pastries, and other baked goods.
Essential Duties and
· Sort production area orders out at start of day.
· Prepare all baked items.
· Maintain general list of supplies necessary to produce products.
· Use weights and measures to adjust ingredients in recipes.
· Keep production areas generally tidy, equipment cleaned, and prepared for use.
· Assist in developing and testing recipes.
· May perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
High School Diploma or GED or equivalent and two to four years related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
Ability to communicate verbally with other kitchen staff in fast-paced environment. Ability to frequently use hands and fingers to feel, pull, push, and lift. Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to manage priorities and utilize strong organizational skills.
We are an E-Verify Employer
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!