Canisteo Job Description Sample
Canisteo-Greenwood School District is hiring Substitutes for the following areas:
• Long Term Special Education Teacher
• Teacher (High School diploma required)
• Teacher Aide
• Licensed RN or LPN
• Food Service Helper
• Application can be found online at:
Lease Purchase CDL A Truck Driver
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn't easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
We are seeking an MDS Coordinator to join our team! The ideal candidate will have a current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New York and possess previous MDS Coordinator experience gained in a long-term care facility. You will work alongside other medical professionals to provide exceptional care to our residents.
Ensure accurate MDS completion.
Ensure utilization of interdisciplinary rehab team process in the formulation of MDS/RAI's.
Communicate well with residents, their family members, team members, and other professionals to facilitate high quality resident care.
Current license as Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of New York
Must be familiar with CMI and RUGs
Certification in MDS (Minimum Data Set)
Previous MDS experience gained in long-term care
Must have MDS 3.0 Experience
Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Being a CDL-A truck driver is a noble profession. You deserve better pay & opportunities.
Leading refrigerated carrier, TransAm Trucking, is seeking company CDL-A truck drivers for long-haul career opportunities! TransAm drivers have access to everything they need to enjoy life on the road, including competitive pay and top-of-the-line equipment.
32 cents per mile loaded and empty (total compensation plus per diem)
Medical, dental, and life insurance options
Driver Referral Bonus
401(k) retirement plan
Section 125 cafeteria plan
Medical expense & dependent care reimbursement account
100% lumper reimbursement
$20 Stop Pay
Free Transflo remote paperwork processing
Medical and dental insurance premiums are deducted from your paycheck before taxes – which means you take home more money.
We offer Kenworth T680 trucks equipped with PACCAR MX engines to save fuel and cut down on noise. All trucks are outfitted with features like:
TransAm is proud to offer FREE DirecTV with a flat screen TV and over 100 channels, including HBO and NFL Sunday Ticket.
To learn more about open company CDL-A truck driver jobs, contact TransAm today!
Company CDL-A Truck Driver Hiring
Excellent driving record
Minimum 21 years old
No DUI convictions in the last two years
No more than two preventable accidents in the last 36 months
DOT physical and drug screen required
OT - Occupational Therapist In Hornell - Allegany County, NY
- Location: HORNELL, NY
- Setting: SNF UNIT
- Employment Type:
- Provide skilled Occupational Therapy services and carryout treatment plans in accordance with federal, state and professional standards.
- Assess patient needs, plan for, evaluate and modify care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Provide monitoring and education to staff, family and caregivers.
- Maintain patient records according to facility documentation standards, policies and procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited program for Occupational Therapy and have valid NBCOT certification. (National Board for Certification of Occupational Therapy).
- Current license as an Occupational Therapist in the state of practice as required.
-Perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. Hike, bike, paddle, fish, hunt, boat
-Great client! We've had many happy travelers work with this client before
-Compared to the rest of the country, Hornell's cost of living is 21.70% Lower than the U.S. average.Requirements for success in this OT/Occupational Therapist job:
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces. If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Raffles, Events, Team Building, Holiday Party's, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-"Allstar" Awarded Monthly with Prizes, Distinctions, and More!
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
So Let's Recap:Uncapped commissions + paid weekly + competitive base + PTO starting DAY 1 + FUN work environment + 401k @ 4% match + Flex Schedule + Spiffs/Contests/Win Prizes/Days Off/FOOD/$$$/Bonus/ + Award Winning Management + FUN COMMITTEE + Holiday Parties/Family Owned & Operated - Private Company w/a Family Environment + Karaoke + MORE.....
Did I mention paid weekly and uncapped commissions?
Great Place to Work® named Ardor Health Solutions One of 2017’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces!
Visit our Website: http://www.ardorhealth.com
Great Links! :
Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Solutions Family.Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
-Visit our Website, See and Apply for Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com/corporate-careers/
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Lead Procurement Specialist
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists with bid development activities.
Takes lead role of designated contracts, being responsible for purchases, deliveries and returns.
Interviews vendors to obtain information concerning product and price, ability of vendor to produce product and delivery date
Perform price analysis on every procurement to satisfy the company’s purchasing procedure
Prepares and/or reviews requisitions
Prepares purchase orders and change orders
Responsible for inventory control of material purchased and assigned programs
Contacts carriers to arrange transportation of purchases
Keeps records pertaining to items purchased, costs, delivery, product performance and inventory
Prepares RFQ’s for major assembly procurements
Discusses defects of purchased material with Quality Control to determine source of trouble – takes corrective action
Works closely with accounting to handle any invoice problems with suppliers.
Works with cross functional program team to coordinate program material/supplier requirements
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Able to use and maintain documentation
Knowledge of company policies
Strong written and verbal effective communication
Proficient with word and excel programs
Prefer 2-3 years experience in purchasing/procurements
Start Your Class A CDL Truck Driving Career Today!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Cdl-A Team Drivers
We Roll Out the Red Carpet for Team Drivers!
If you're part of a truck driving team that isn't earning at least $12,000 per month, you owe it to yourself and your best driving buddy to give Total Transportation of Mississippi a call! Our teams easily earn between $150K-$180K per year. Teams average 5,500 miles per week, and many of them are still able to get home on the weekends.
Our pay package for TEAM DRIVERS is unbeatable! See for yourself....
- $7,500 Sign-On Bonus• Starting pay is 52¢ per mile depending on experience & endorsements; 58¢ per mile with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements• 2¢ per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!• Safety Bonus for all miles for running over 19,000 miles per month
And here's the really good part....
If your team meets the following criteria:
Drives 19,000 Miles or More During the Month (very easy to do!!)
Has No Driver-Controllable DOT Inspection Violations
Has No Driver-Controllable CSA Violations
Has No Preventable Accidents
Has No Traffic Citations
Maintains Satisfactory Logs
Total Transportation will pay you an EXTRA 10¢for EVERY MILE you ran that month!!An experienced team with hazmat & tanker can easily earn 68¢ per mile!
Here Are Some Other Benefits Total Offers:
OTR and Regional Runs
Consistent Home Time
Great Miles - you're paid for an empty or loaded trailer
All Trucks are 2015-2018 models (assigned)
Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
STD/LTD, Life, and Supplemental Policies
401k Retirement Plan
Rider and Pet Policies
EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
Paid Tolls and Scales
Paid Lumper Fees
800+ Trucks, and Growing!
Product Tester (From Home)
American Consumer Panels® is a consulting firm that specializes in product testing and product development work. We design and conduct In-Home Usage Testing (IHUT) locally and nationally to provide actual user feedback to companies and market research firms to evaluate products, packaging, related product instructions and more.
We leverage our network of private panels (In-Home Usage Testers) to provide product testers to companies for evaluating the in-home experience with a wide variety of products to ensure proper product certification and greater market access.
Please note that although this job can be done from home 95% of the time, very occasionally In-Home Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings (visits are local and scheduled at no more than 20 minutes drive from the In-Home Usage Tester address). These optional visits are also paid by the hour.
During your application process, we will determine your consumer profile and establish what products would be suitable for you to test according to your demographics, lifestyle, consumer behavior, skills, hobbies and ability. Research questionnaires are used to identify and target certain types of consumers, to ensure the right participants are engaged and to achieve the representative sample needed. Job candidates for In-Home Usage Testing are also screened to meet the client's needs for the project to ensure that the product is one that they qualify to test and that they have a balance of demographics and attitudes.
Participation in these product testing and consumer panels is always free, secure and private. In-Home Usage Testing is a quick, easy and fun way to make extra cash by telling big brands what you think about their upcoming products and services in the American market.
- Sign and return non-disclosure agreements before the product to be tested is shipped. Individuals who complete the required documents will have the products sent to their homes.
- Once the product is received for In-Home Usage Test (IHUT), the Product Tester must take care of the product being tested and use it responsibly.
- Read and strictly follow the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule provided with each product testing project. In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedules may include tasks to do such as: unpacking, reading instructions, journal entries, online or mobile feedback, usage of product for certain amount of time, writing reviews, taking pictures, etc.
- Properly document In-Home Usage Test as instructed in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule. Types of documentation commonly used for In-Home Usage Tests are snapshots, audio recordings, videos and Product Journals.
- Attend Skype meetings or conference call meetings with Account Managers, Brand Managers, Research Managers, Product Managers or small business owners to offer ongoing product usage feedback. These short virtual meetings may take place 2-3 times per week and are paid by the hour also.
- Some In-Home Usage Tests projects may require participants to use MFour's Mobile In-Home Use Test Technology (cutting edge smartphone technology to capture Point-of-Emotion® insights to gain unparalleled depth of responses).
- Paid Product Testing is done from home 95% of the time, but very occasionally paid Product Testers may be asked to visit the client's office, laboratory, store, warehouse or factory for training or meetings. These visits are paid by the hour also.
- There are times when the product testing may be discussed in a private chat room that is opened by the market research group.
- Write reviews as requested in the In-Home Usage Test Daily Schedule for each project.
- Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review.
- Great ability to follow precise instructions
- Be open to write short reviews, record audio or short video (doesn't have to be perfect), no experience needed
- Great attention to detail and curious spirit
- Be able to work 15-20 hours per week and commit to a certain routine
- Have access to a computer and a reliable internet connection
- Have access to a digital camera or cellphone that takes pictures
- Be honest and reliable
- Good communication skills is an asset
- No experience required
- High School Diploma
- 18 years or older
A paid Product Tester position is perfect for those looking for an entry level opportunity or for seasonal work, temporary work or part-time work. The hours are completely flexible and no previous experience is necessary. Our paid Product Testers come from all backgrounds and industries ranging from customer service and sales to administrative assistant. If you are a manager, receptionist, warehouse or factory worker, driver, medical assistant, nurse, cleaner, college student, messenger, maid, teacher, retail associate, salesperson, secretary, server, janitor, cashier, contract worker or intern who is looking for a flexible part time or seasonal job, you should try paid Product Testing to supplement your income. Also if you have been involved in accounting, clerical jobs, marketing, management, security or data entry jobs you may qualify for a paid product tester position.
- Very competitive salary
- Weekly pay
- Work around your schedule
- Learn about an exciting industry
- Telecommute (you can work from home, work or school)
- Most of the time you can keep the product tested
- An incredible team comprised of motivated and talented individuals
BACH_a33d1a packaging Have is Usage
Vendor Managed Inventory Associate
Scope of Work:
The In-Plant Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Associate is responsible for the following:
- Acting as an extension of our Distribution branch within the customer's location.
- Inventorying, re-ordering, and re-stocking internal plant locations for seamless customer use.
- Managing stocked goods within a secured location for disbursement within the plant.
- Evaluating product consumption for re-order, and adjusting levels to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Periodically meet with Supplier Quality Engineers (SQE) and Plant Operations Manager to assure program and perceptions of the program are running efficiently.
- Interact daily with Line personnel to identify product demands and react accordingly.
- Interact daily with Thruway personnel (phone, email, in person) to communicate requirements of plant location and obtain the necessary product and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain 5S (Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) principals within program to enhance cleanliness and organization in all areas.
- Many other plant operational activities and tasks as necessary.
- Assist in operation of loading and unloading LTL carrier shipments
- Operation of Forklift, Pallet Jack, or other Heavy equipment as required.
- Must be able to work long hours on your feet.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of manufacturing environments and Electro/Mechanical hardware a plus.
- Ability to safely lift 50 lb. boxes
- Excellent communication skills
- Must pass a post offer/pre employment criminal background check and drug test.
- Hardware and/or rail experience is a plus*
The In-Plant VMI Associate is expected to:
- Consistently maintain strong attendance and presence with customer plant.
- Communicate issues via phone, text or email to Thruway support staff.
- Put forth a professional demeanor and appearance at all times while on the job.
- Create a positive rapport with customers, act and serve as the face of Thruway Inc within the customer location.
- Bring to work each day a drive and desire to improve and a goal to make the program you are overseeing the very best it can be.
The location of the position will begin in the Rochester New York branch location for the initial training period. After that time, the majority of the time will be spent onsite at the customer location in Hornell, New York. Travel between these locations may be required.
Thruway is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we proudly hire
Untied States Military Veterans.Job Type:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!