Cantor Job Description Sample
Janitor - Chesapeake
Keeps premises of office building and other institutional buildings in clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans restrooms, offices, and other common areas within the environment to established standards.
- Cleans and polishes light fixtures, surfaces, and trim.
- Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker rooms and other work areas.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metal work.
- Washes walls, ceiling and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Reports any conditions requiring maintenance attention or repair to immediate supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements
- Previous custodial experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and follow detailed instructions in English
- Ability to pass a background check,have current driver's license and pass a drug screen
This job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for Housekeepers and Custodians.
Our client is the 5th largest health system in the US with more than 60,000 caregivers in 21 states.
These positions are all temp to hire and represent a foot in the door opportunity with one of the premiere medical providers in the country.
Once hired, our client has an INCREDIBLE benefits package including:
· paid health insurance
· employee assistance
· retirement programs
· childcare support
· and much much more.
Our contractors have the ability to integrate with our client in entry level positions with the opportunity to grow. With Corporate Job Bank, the sky is the limit.
Our client is located in central Phoenix off of Central and Thomas roads.
Required knowledge, skills, and experience:
· 6+ months of experience in a environmental services (custodial, housekeeping, or janitorial) OR
· 1.5 year of experience in another labor related role.
· Excellent customer service and ability to interface with customers in our client's facility.
· Clean cut image and attire.
· Reliable transportation to the Central and Thomas area
· Proof of immunizations
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
Retail Janitor Cleaning Crew Member Wanted!!
Immediately Available in the Raleigh, NC area 6 Days per week
Early Morning Shift available!!!
Restroom and Break-room cleaning
and other basic cleaning duties
Must have reliable transportation.
Janitor In Windsor, CT
Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the cafeteria, restrooms and outside grounds.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Clean cafeteria. Wipe down and clean tables and counters. Mop floor and empty trash containers. Refresh cafeteria periodically throughout the day.
2. Clean all rest rooms. Mop floors, clean sinks, toilet bowls and chrome. Replenish supplies and empty trash containers. Wipe down and clean counter tops, dispensers and mirrors.
3. Maintain outside grounds. Pick up any trash around the employee entrance, main entrance, employee and visitors parking areas, picnic tables, and around the front and side doors. Empty ashtrays and trash barrels located on the sidewalk.
4. Vacuum mats and clean glass on the entrance doors in the main lobby.
5. Empty the trash upstairs and downstairs in the maintenance, parts department and glue room.
6. Responsible for the completion of weekly and monthly special cleaning projects.
7. Assist in light snow removal and sanding and salting sidewalks.
8. Comply with company rules and regulations.
9. Maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive data.
10. Implement a commitment to quality philosophy and recommend methods and procedures to reduce cost and/or improve operating efficiency of the department
11. Keep manager/supervisor informed of activities and situations that will impact the achievement of corporate or department goals and objectives.
12. Perform other related duties as required to achieve the goals and objectives of the department and company.
· High school diploma or GED
· Ability to maintain inventory and reports
1St Shift Janitor
Do you like to clean?
Do you like moving at your own pace?
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently seeking a full-time
Beaver Dam WI
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Primary: To ensure cleanliness and orderliness of two Warehouse locations
- Previous experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license required to travel between campuses.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively both in oral and written communications.
- Must have the capability of being on feet all day (standing or walking), if necessary.
- Able to move arms, back and legs 90 percent of full range motion to facilitate lifting, bending, squatting, turning, reaching and kneeling.
- Some mechanical knowledge preferred.
Floor Technician/ Janitor
Flex-Staff has an immediate opening for a Floor Technician/ Janitor for one of our clients in Oshkosh. This is a full-time, Contract-to-Hire position with our client!
- Stripping, waxing and spray buffing floors
- Setting up rooms for meetings
- Cleaning office rooms
- Mopping/ Vacuuming/ Sweeping
- Taking out the garbage
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Must have recent experience working as a floor cleaner/ technician for 3-5 years.
- Must have a stable work history
- Be able to lift up to 75lbs. occasionally.
- Background check and drug screen are required.
Pay: Based on experience, $12.00-$16.00 per hour
Hours: Full time, 4:00pm 12:00am (midnight)
Contract-to-Hire with our client.
If interested and qualified please send your resume to email@example.com.
NCW is now hiring for a full time Janitor position in
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Clean criminal history
- Clean drug screen
Janitor - Part Time
Janitor for Commercial Cleaning Company- Part time positions available- Evenings- Monday, thru Friday after 5:30pm some weekends. Must have drivers license, transportation and have a clean background.
Professional, energetic, and dynamic individual needed to perform general janitorial and housekeeping activities at a 700+ unit luxury apartment development. The role reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Performs day-to-day activities to ensure a clean, and safe environment for the residents of the community. Including but not limited to:
- Cleaning of the lobbies and all common areas (sweeping, vacuuming, window washing etc.)
- Cleaning common area bathrooms, locker rooms, and kitchen areas
- Gather and empty trash from trash chutes and trash containers, as needed
- Clean, polish, dust furniture, fixtures, mirrors, walls, machines and equipment
- Clean grounds of debris and trash
- Provide towel service for the residents (duties include clearing and stocking of towels).
- Performs cleaning tasks necessary to prepare residences for move-in and report any problems/needed repairs to Supervisor
- Monitors daily activity and report needed property repairs and maintenance to supervisor
- Demonstrates safe and proper use of chemical/cleaning solutions
- Maintains an appropriate level of confidentiality in all business and resident interactions.
- Provides hospitality experience to all residents.
- High school diploma preferred;
- 1-year related experience or training in hospital, hotel, senior living, residential community necessary;
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions;
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds;
- Warm, friendly and service orientated philosophy:
- Aptitude to work efficiently and independently;
- Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and on-time work ethic; and
- Criminal background clearance and drug screening required.
A competitive salary will be offered, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Currently, in Chicago, Illinois Optima is developing Optima Chicago Center II, a mixed-use 490-unit luxury residential rental community with 65,000 square feet of commercial space. In the Greater Phoenix market, we are in the midst of developing two multi-phase luxury residential communities; Optima Sonoran Village and Optima Kierland Center. Optima Sonoran Village is a three phase development comprised of 781 luxury rental residential units and 11,600 square feet of commercial space of which Phases I and II consisting of 592 units and 10,100 square feet are completed. Optima Kierland Center is a four phase development of which Optima Kierland Apartments consisting of a 10-story, 150-unit luxury rental residential units and Optima Kierland Condominiums consisting of a 12-story, 220-unit luxury residential condominiums are under construction.
Building requires experienced porter to ensure that space is cleaned and rooms are well arranged at all times.
Includes but is not limited to...
Many porters work during regular office hours, while company employees are working. Being friendly and pleasant will help you in your job.
- Understand & operate industrial equipment like floor buffers, industrial floor washers, and fix small building problems, like leaky faucets or faulty light switches.
- Need to lift heavy objects to arrange meeting spaces and equipment.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!