Canvas Baster Jumpbasting Job Description Sample
Seamstress - Yacht Canvas
- Full-Time position, 40 hr. week with occasional overtime.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience sewing Bimini Tops, Soft enclosures and general canvas covers. We will instruct on rigid enclosures if no experience with them.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be on time to start the day. Boats and Interior Design firms have deadlines, every project has a deadline.
- Must speak & write English
- Possess basic math skills using fractions and multiplication.
Responsibilities include :
- Being able to complete numerous & varied canvas sewing projects in a timely manner with limited oversight (unless you are in training)
- Willingness to assist others in patterning & cutting of projects if needed.
- Keeping your work area neat, clean and organized.
What Our Applicant needs to be:
- Individual should be a perfectionist and take pride in one's work.
- Willing to work overtime when needed, including some weekends.
- Willing to learn or contribute to, new, different or improved methods of sewing a project.
- Skilled using industrial sewing machines and attachments for binding, piping, zippers, etc.
- An enthusiastic team member.
Marine Canvas Fabrication Manager
Established, growing, marine canvas shop in southern New Jersey is looking for a motivated individual to fill a full time management position. Must be experienced in patterning and installation of canvas and upholstery projects. Responsibilities include estimating and selling projects to customers, patterning and installation of jobs, and directing sewing schedule.
DESIRED SKILL SET:
- Strong work ethic,
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work well with customers and other team members;
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to independently follow through on all assignments to completion;
- Pattern/template making and preparation;
- Canvas and upholstery installation.
- Must have valid drivers license;
- Must be able to stand and move about the shop and on boats for extended periods of time;
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds;
- Must be comfortable with heights, water and tight spaces;
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English.
Marine Canvas Experienced
Applicant must be proficient in Bidding (Quoting) Patterning & Measuring Jobs. Skill ability in Mainsail & Boat Covers, Biminis, Didgers and Lazy Cradles (stack packs for mainsails) along with Binnacle & Console covers & Stainless Tube Bending. Reliable Vehicle a must. EEO Employer, Salary commensurate w/experience. Please call 941-365-7245 or Email email@example.com.
Canvas Art Frame Assembler
Canvas Art Framer needed in Henderson, NV
Canvas Art Framer
Currently looking for temporary associates to fill Canvas Art Framer openings in the Henderson, NV area. Candidates must have experience with use of hand tools.
Responsibilities of the Canvas Art Frame Assembler
- Basic ability to read a tape measure
- Hand eye coordination
- Use of small hand tools
Requirements of the Canvas Art Framer
- Prior experience using miter saws
- Cabinetry or small wood assembly
- Willing to stand for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma or
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Summary The Canvas Specialist position within TROY Online, located in Troy, Alabama is responsible for providing efficient trouble-shooting support for the end-users (faculty, students, and System Administrators) of the Canvas interface, and maintaining constant contact with Canvas Application Service Providers (ASP) through phone conference and trouble ticket submissions to provide and ensure the integrity of the Blackboard interface.
1.Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of four years post high school work experience related to technology or distance learning; 2. Experience working with online learning management systems. 3. Exceptional skills and ability to function as a member of a team is required.
Applicant Special Instructions Qualified applications will be made available to the department
/committee for review immediately upon submission. We ask that you provide email addresses for your reference providers and please be certain that the email addresses you list are accurate. If you are selected as a candidate for consideration by the department/committee, an instructional email will be sent to your reference providers to ask that they submit a reference letter on your behalf via a link to our reference portal. Separate reference letters will be requested for each position to which you apply (if applicable), so your reference providers will be contacted separately for each application on which you list them. Reference letters will not be copied from one application to another. You can assure your reference providers that our system is secure and that all letters are confidential. If your reference providers have trouble using the reference portal, please advise them to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting Number: SF0800P
Position Title:* Canvas Specialist
Position Type:* Classified Staff/Hourly
Department:* TROY ONLINE - Educational Technology
Division:* Global Campus
Work Status:* Full-Time
Location:* Troy - T01 Will this position require driving (personal vehicle, university vehicle, utility vehicle, or golf cart) in order to perform the job duties?: No
Work Hours:* Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. List any hazardous conditions or physical demands required by this position: N/A
Does this position have supervisory responsibility?:* No
Posting Date:* 10/28/2017 Open Until Filled: Yes
Quick Link:* http://www.troyuniversityjobs.com/postings/18850
Stretching canvas at Marco Fine Arts is a culture of quality with a perfect blend of efficiency. In the canvas department you will be asked to measure and hand stretch canvases in a timely manner while maintaining quality. To do so you will be given certain tools and measuring utensils. To complete your assignments. You will be on your feet 8 hours plus and use your hands to grip, keep in place staple and stretch the canvases. Sizes do very so leaning MFA techniques and tricks save time so ask questions.
- To ensure the quality of the canvas and stretcher bar before stretching.
- Must know measurements, fractions and decimals
- Must know one of the 2 arts of stretching Manual or Machine
- Be able to stretch 10 canvases per hour
- Keep up with equipment given to you
- Learn the MFA way
- Must have 1 year of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, and Holiday
Must have sewing experience! Job includes sewing new covers, repairing old covers, folding covers and occasional cleaning.
Bookeeper / Administrative Assistant
Bookkeeper/administrative assistant; for an extremely busy manufacturing company in Fort Lauderdale.
• Must have considerable knowledge of accounting principles and accounting functions
(i.e. AR, AP, Payroll, Data entry).
Experience with Dynamics GP is a plus.
- A/R, A/P, and all monthly account reconciliations.
- Excel proficiency is a must / Word / Outlook.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Honest, trustworthy and responsible.
- Reliability and punctuality is a must.
- Must be self-motivated and can work individually with little supervision.
- Be able to multitask and work under deadlines.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- We offer competitive pay commensurate with abilities.
Instructional Design Specialist
The department of Population Health Sciences at the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine, is searching for an Instructional Design Specialist who will serve as the instructional design resource person for the Department. Specific responsibilities include: lead the development of online Canvas versions PHS undergraduate courses following the Quality Matters framework; assisting faculty in revising PHS/MPH Canvas courses to meet new CEPH competencies; provide ongoing IT support to faculty teaching Certificate in Public Health courses; work with all department faculty on Canvas-related trouble-shooting and enhancing Canvas supported courses; assist department faculty in increasing their skills in using Canvas; and develop and implement a structure for web-based student portfolios.
Elearning Support Specialist
North Central Texas College is accepting applications for an eLearning Technical Specialist: Gainesville, Texas; Full-Time, Benefits Eligible Summary Provide technical support and assistance in support & training for online and distance learning platforms and technologies including the overall administration of Canvas, CSS for the Canvas UI, and adding and maintaining external apps for student usage.
Education: Associate s degree required Bachelor s degree in computer related field preferred Experience: Experience working with data in Microsoft Access and/or other database systems Experience working within Learning Management Systems Experience with CANVAS oversight preferred Help desk experience preferred Knowledge of TEST API s highly preferred Skills & Abilities: Knowledge of Learning Management Systems Excellent listening and communication skills Ability to work independently Responsibilities & Duties:
Assisting students, faculty and staff with the use of CANVAS Other duties as assigned Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the position, with or without an accommodation: Stand; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and campus hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday, 8am-noon, however, this position does require the ability to work outside of normal office hours as needed Travel maybe required to other off-site locations. Subject to criminal background check. Resume & Transcripts required in addition to application.
North Central Texas College ( NCTC ) is an equal opportunity employer. NCTC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, equal pay, or any other legally protected characteristic. NCTC prohibits harassment on the basis of a legally protected characteristic and/or retaliation for reporting a complaint.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!