Capacitor Pack Press Operator Job Description Sample
Load Assembly Pack Operator
Ensign Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBA&D) is a leader in energetic system solutions offered to aerospace and defense customers for a wide array of applications. EBA&D products & capabilities set the U.S. Standard and are highly sought after in the international community.
EBAD seeks five (5) 2nd shift positions for an hourly Load Assembly Pack Operator in the Shock Tube Assembly process area in its
Graham, Kentucky facility.
- Works to detailed procedures in an ISO 9000 environment
- Operates equipment in a safe and most efficient manner
- Maintains accurate process documentation
- Maintains a clean and orderly process area
- Operates equipment and promptly notifies supervision of abnormal conditions
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
- Sixty (60) days of energetic manufacturing experience is desired
- Ability to comply with verbal and written communication
- Ability to train others in certain products, processes and jobs
- Operate pieces of equipment with minimal user interfaces
- Maintains attention to detail at all times
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in both written and oral fashion
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Pick Pack Line Operator
Pick Pack Line Operator easy apply
- apply with indeed
location:West Memphis, AR
salary:$9 per hour
date posted:Tuesday, November 7, 2017
job type:Temp to Perm
questions:firstname.lastname@example.org easy apply
apply with indeed
description Randstad is currently searching for Pick Pack Specialist for a high speed distribution plant located in West Memphis, AR. The ideal candidate will have good interpersonal and problem solving skills. Candidates must have the ability to monitor and verify production processes in a hi-speed packaging environment. Responsibilities/Expectations
Ensure production goals and quality standards are met on a regular basis
Able to work in a fast paced industrial environment
Ability to communicate to all levels of management
Attention to detail and able maintain a clean work area
Able to use RF scan gun
Acquire skills and knowledge that will allow you to operate industrial machinery Shifts Available: 1st Time: 6am
2:30pm Working hours: 1st Shift: 6am
Minimum Requirements Include: - High school diploma or equivalent
Must have a minimum of 6 months of recent experience working in an industrial environment
Ability to work under limited supervision
Must be able to work overtime and weekends
Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Must have reliable transportation
Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Please create an online profile by applying to this job posting. We accept walk-in applications on Wednesday from 9am
- 11am. We are located at: 300 West Service Road Suite #9 West Memphis, AR 72301
Digital Press Operator - HP Indigo Press Operator -
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* KEEN EYE TO DETAIL IS A MUST!
* Prepares and produces orders on Indigo print press.
* Ensures Indigo printed color matches
* intended color; makes correct press adjustments and/or communicates to prepress what adjustments are required to successfully match colors to samples as needed.
* Assesses multiple proofing options and compares with Indigo printing results.
* Trouble-shoots challenging orders/projects.
* Interacts with, die-cutters, prepress, rewinders, folder gluers, and planners.
* Follows published schedule.
* Maintains equipment, cleanliness and organization of department.
* Understands and prepares paperwork related to order/project.
* Lifts and maneuvers product weighing as much as 75 pounds.
* Logs in and out of shift – documenting the Indigo impression meter count each day.
* Moves stock/substrates to and from Indigo presses.
* Contacts HP for assistance when appropriate.
* Coats printed product to meet customer requirements as needed.
* Performs other job duties as assigned.
* Must pass Indigo qualification test and annual recertification test.
* Must demonstrate understanding of department and company documentation, including policies and procedures.
* Must demonstrate understanding of material options and their impact on results.
* Must demonstrate understanding department workflow and production methods.
* Must demonstrate ability to perform the preventive maintenance required on Indigo press.
* Must be able to perform arithmetic including fractions, ratios, and decimals.
* Must be able to troubleshoot machine mechanical issues.
* Must demonstrate understanding of color relationships (theory).
* Must be proficient in use of GMAIL, Word, and Excel software.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with co-workers, suppliers, and clients.
* Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor focusing on desired outcomes during challenging and stressful periods and projects
* Must demonstrate a proactive, creative approach to projects and the potential difficulties they may present.
* Must be dependable and consistent.
* Must demonstrate understanding of and follow safety, maintenance, and quality procedures.
* Must possess the organizational skills necessary to process documentation accurately.
* Must pass color vision and color hue tests.
* Must be able to maintain good attendance.
* Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
* Must be able to perform all essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Printing Press Operator - Feeder On 6 Color Heidelberg Press
Feeder position on 6/c Heidelberg press, must have 3- 5 years experience on this equipment.
Candidate must be able to read dockets, stage stock, load ink fountains, make water solution, assist pressman in running the projects, wash up...
Entry Level Machine Operator & Experienced Press Operator First Shift
Looking for entry level machine operators to be trained on a slitting machine. There is room for growth and long term opportunities with this position. Looking for someone with good mechanical/industrial inclination! Training will be in Murfreesboro, then job will be in Smyrna. See below for the job details.
Slitting Machine Operator: $11.00 7:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Operates machine to slit continuous lengths of material such as steel, into strips of specified width: Spaces rotary blades on machine shaft, according to width specified for strips, and turns setscrew to secure blades in position, using allen wrench.
- Mounts roll or bolt of material on machine supports and threads material over tension bar, between feed rollers, and under rotary blades.
- Laps ends of slit material around takeup tubes I
- Starts machine and observes flow of material through machine to detect irregular cutting and winding.
- Moves levers to stop, start, and regulate speed of machine and to align material with rotary blades
- Disengages winding shaft and removes narrow rolls of material.
- Stacks material on shelves according to width of material.
Press Operator: $16 + DOE Hours 5:30AM-3:00 PM
- Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
- Measure, weigh and examine all products before they’re packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
- Monitor and control machines on a daily basis to maintain daily and weekly production schedule.
- Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
- Look over all work orders and instructions to see which ingredients, machines, parts and materials are needed to complete orders to full customer satisfaction.
- Engage in continuing education training and seminars to remain up-to-date on the latest industry techniques, machines, safety regulations and equipment.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain assigned machines and equipment as needed for maximum product quality and operational efficiency.
Days: Monday - Friday Plus (some overtime)
Hurry, because these job opportunities are going fast! Call us TODAY to schedule an interview with a staffing consultant and you could get to work as soon as tomorrow
You can apply with us online: www.expresspros.com/murfreesborotn or in person at 925 South Church St Murfreesboro, TN 37130.
For more information about who we are, check out our website and follow us on social media: (Facebook- ExpressMurfreesboro; Instagram- @express_mboro; Twitter- @express_mboro).
Operator I - Assembly Pack 1St And 2Nd Shift
J. Walter Becker founded IDEAL in 1916 and made a promise that is still an important part of the way IDEAL operates today: "An IDEAL product will provide a value greater than the price paid for it. Service is a part of the product." Becker's foundational principle represents our everyday commitment to you. It's the driving force behind our partnerships with the world's leading distributors, a state of the art delivery system, outstanding customer and technical support and variety of operational benefits designed to save you time and money. It means we're proud of the way we do business. IDEAL brings you products that make your job easier; products that you can rely on, with warranties you can trust; products that are available whenever and wherever you need them. Every IDEAL product comes with the promise made by our founder more than 90 years ago. This position has openings on first shift Mon- Friday 7AM - 3:30PM and second shift Mon - Friday 3:30PM - 11:30PM. This is a pay grade 10 position.
Follow all safety procedures.
Perform routine production tasks under the close direction of the Supervisor and/or lead person, including but not limited to forming, assembling and packaging of our products; the set-up and operation of various work stations.
May require use of various tools and equipment including, but not limited to hand tools, soldering equipment, assembly and test equipment, hand trucks.
Where necessary, monitor work visually and dimensionally referring to blueprints, engineering specifications, and job instruction sheets. Maintain quality and rate charts as required.
Follow all quality procedures and instructions.
Maintain housekeeping in the work area.
Other related duties as directed by management.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Must be able to follow directions, both verbal and written, including simple assembly instructions and diagrams.
Visual acuity and hand dexterity to package and assemble a variety of materials is required.
For selected tasks, color and depth perception may be required.
Ability to perform routine computer data entry and queries is required.
Able to work effectively in a team environment. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED.
Up to three months of experience in manufacturing or distribution is desired. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to frequently lift, push and pull up to 10 lbs., for 9-10 hours per day and, on occasion, lift up to 40 lbs. This capability will either be determined from a physical exam, or verifiable past performance. ID: 2017-1764 Shift: 1st External Company Name: IDEAL Industries, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.idealindustries.com/
Web Offset Press Support Operator - Folding Cartons (3Rd Shift)
Do you enjoy working hands-on utilizing some of the best technology in the printing and packaging industry? Does accepting daily challenges and exceeding goals resonate with you? Belmark is seeking a Web Offset Press Support Operator to make plates, mount plates, stage dies and stripping drums, stage ink and assist Web Offset Press Operators, Web Offset Die Cut Operators and Web Offset Lead Operators. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, our operators are able to work in a friendly environment with a potential to grow with the company. 3rd shift hours are from 10:00 P.M.
6:00 A.M., Sunday; 10:30 P.M.
6:30 A.M., Monday
Thursday. Belmark creates many of the labels, cartons, and flexible film we as consumers see daily when shopping for various items. Our primary markets are in the food and beverage industry. A nationally recognized company; our customers vary from small to large companies, and customer satisfaction is our primary goal. By following our company mission of speed-to-market, product development, service development and quality, we have created a company dedicated to our customers, and created a culture that values each of our employees.
Position Overview * Stage dies, stripping drums and inks.
Make plates, mount plates and mount blankets.
Assist press operator change over the press section as needed.
Assist die cut operator change over the die cutter as needed.
Pack cartons off die cutter as needed.
Position Requirements * Any combination equivalent to graduation from high school.
Ability to read, comprehend and follow simple written and oral instructions.
Knowledge of and the ability to utilize the English language fluently.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, decimals and fractions.
Ability to give, receive and analyze information.
Regular attendance is required. May be required to work some overtime. Belmark offers a friendly working environment with a competitive benefits package for eligible employees. Our benefits include:
Health, Dental, & Life Insurance
Flexible Spending Account * 401(k) & Profit Sharing Plan
Paid vacation, personal time & holidays
Employee Assistance Program
On-site Health Clinic
On-site Fitness Center
Location:* De Pere, WI
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
is seeking a
to join our staff to print two daily newspapers and various
commercial print jobs.
Experience desired but not necessary in all aspects of operating doublewide newspaper presses, reels, and plate making equipment
A strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to identify color
The ability to work a schedule consisting of nights, weekends, and holidays
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
The operation of Goss doublewide printing presses
Press setup including newsprint roll preparation, threading newsprint through the press, preparing press units for color requirements, installing printing plates, and ensuring correct unit and folder settings prior to press start-up
Printing within industry quality standards and meeting production deadlines
Installation of printing plates on press between zoned editions
Performing minor maintenance tasks on presses and related equipment
Loading 1,500 lb. newsprint rolls onto roll carts and into press reels. Prepare paster patterns on newsprint rolls for splicing onto running web
Cleaning press units, blankets, plate cylinders, ink trains, and surrounding areas of the pressroom.
APPLY IN PERSON:
1800 University Parkway
Sarasota FL 34243
Or email resume to:
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!