Capistrano Beach Job Description Sample
Occupational Therapist - PRN
- Current State license or the eligibility to license immediately
- Basic life support and CPR certification
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Experience with Rehab Optima is ideal.
- TB test will be required
Licensed Vacation Ownership Sales California - Multiple Locations
Locations: Palm Springs, Costa Mesa, Palm Desert, Capistrano Beach, Avila Beach, San Diego
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Qualified Sales Leads
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
The Vacation Counselor is responsible for the direct sales of Diamond Resorts International® vacation ownership products in a professional and ethical manner. The primary duties of the Vacation Counselor are to discover the prospective purchaser’s needs & interests and eventually create an interest in buying the Diamond Resorts International® product through a structured sales presentation. The Vacation Counselor will advise existing and prospective clients on how using the DRI product can provide added value to their lives, and is prepared to address any questions or concerns, while providing top quality customer service.
- Sell vacation ownership packages in a professional and ethical manner.
- Follow up with owners and THE Club® members after the sale based on established policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional relationship with owners and Club members to develop trust and commitment.
- Maintain open and frequent communication with owners and Club members to encourage participation in the DRI owner referral program.
- Attend all required sales meetings and training.
- Work within established pricing and FDI costs.
- Accountable for meeting acceptable tour-to-sale ratio.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) years previous sales experience.
- One (1) to three (3) years of customer service experience.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
- Previous vacation ownership or timeshare sales experience preferred.
- Effective telephone skills.
- Ability to conduct oneself on a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Must be able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
- Bilingual preferred.
Our relaxing vacations have the power to give guests an increased sense of happiness and satisfaction in their lives, while feeling healthier and more fulfilled in their relationships, by enjoying memorable and meaningful experiences that let them Stay Vacationed.
Diamond Resorts manages vacation ownership resorts and sells vacation ownership points that provide members and owners with Vacations for Life at over 420 managed and affiliated properties and cruise itineraries.
Load Builder - Swing Shift
We're looking for a hard working individual with great hospitality skills to fill our Load Builder position. This is a swing shift position, working from 2:30pm - 11:00pm. Candidates must be quick learners, self-motivated, have great math skills, & an excellent attendance history. This full-time position is for someone who wants to work in a team environment, loading & unloading lumber & other incoming materials. Forklift experience is a big plus. We offer a full benefit package.
To apply, please submit an application for this position by clicking HERE.
Security Guard Officer
We are seeking professional, hard-working and punctual Wonoloers for security officer roles at several different retail locations in
Orange County, CA.
- Patrol the immediate perimeter of the retail store at the opening, closing, and random times during the business day
- Serve as a visual deterrent to theft assist with crowd control issues, and provide an overall sense of order and well-being enhancing the customer experience
- BSIS California Guard Card (if you do not have one, we can help guide you to certification)
- Smartphone (Android or iPhone)
- Must be 18 years or older and authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to stand and walk for 11+ hour shifts
- Khaki pants, black shoes (shirt will be provided)
What you get:
- Flexible hours, choose your own shifts and days
- No minimum hours required, perfect for both part-time and full-time
- Workers insurance
We look forward to working with you!
Class A CDL Truck Driver
CDL Class A Delivery Driver - McLane Company
Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude, and we're looking for more of it.
Do you have a CDL-A license? Would you like to work with the best team in the industry? McLane Company's foodservice distribution center in Riverside Meridian Parkway is looking for qualified candidates to join our driver team. Apply today and ROLL WITH US.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
McLane Delivery Drivers transport food and restaurant supplies by tractor trailer to a series of customer locations. We depend on them to make accurate, friendly deliveries and to unload them at each stop.
VISIT OUR STANDING HIRING EVENTS
EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY FROM 8AM-5PM
APPLY AND INTERVIEW ON-SITE/SAME DAY
McLANE DRIVER TEAMMATES ENJOY:
Average annual income, $80K
Local & Regional Routes (must be able to run both)
Health Benefits Day 1
Industry Leading 401(k) with Company Match
21 Years of Age, HS Diploma or GED
Must pass a hair follicle drug test
Must pass a criminal background check
Must Have 1 Year or 50,000 Miles of Verifiable Tractor Trailer Driving Experience
Meet DOT physical and medical requirements
- Click for More Information or to Apply Online
McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (NYSE: BRK) and employs close to 22,000 teammates, operates 80 distribution centers and owns one of the nation's largest private fleets.
McLane Company is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disabled
GRAND PACIFIC RESORTS IS NOW HIRING!!! Room for Advancement! Great Benefits! Please call HR at 760-828-4204 after sending your resume for an immediate phone interview.
WE ABSOLUTELY TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!
Complimentary stays at any of our 18 resorts
Tuition Reimbursement Programs
Leadership Development Program
Mobile phone and provider discounts
Fitness club discounts
Car rental discounts
Life and Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
LIKE TO HAVE FUN & BE RECOGNIZED? WE DO!!
Would you like to be a part of a team that helps our guests have an epic vacation experience at a growing resort management & development organization?
If your answers are yes, please read on...
To be successful as a Maintenance Technician, you will need to be a hard working professional who excels in mechanical, electrical and plumbing work. You will need to enjoy serving our guests, be punctual and reliable and be comfortable juggling multiple priorities.
Keep Reading IF:
YOU ARE A SKILLED TECHNICIAN. You have experience providing quality maintenance service in a very fast paced environment. You go the extra mile to ensure that every repair is completed thoroughly the first time. You pride yourself on a job well done.
YOU ARE POSITIVE AND LOVE HELPING OTHERS. You maintain a positive disposition, even if you are busier than usual or under a tight deadline. You thrive on helping, assisting and supporting everyone around you, all the time. No task is too small for you.
YOU VALUE SAEFTY. You are careful to perform work safely and with the appropriate tools. You follow organizational guidelines and industry standards to prevent incidences. Safety is of the utmost importance to you and you do not compromise safety at any time.
YOU ARE A CONTINOUS COMMUNICATOR. You have experience communicating with guests, vendors/contractors, and other resort associates regarding the status of work orders. You also consistently review, update and maintain work orders, in an effort to anticipate maintenance needs.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Provide routine preventative, predictive and reactive maintenance service including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, programming TV's, trouble shooting, and pool maintenance
- Maintain communication with Supervisor, maintenance team members, front office agents or any other associates regarding projects.
- Review, update and complete multiple work orders as assigned.
- Stay informed concerning emergency procedures, current projects, security issues, and location of emergency equipment.
- Within the first 30 days, successfully complete on the job training including safety requirements noted in the Winners Circle Resorts handbook. Should also be very familiar with property layout and various room floor plans.
- Within first 60 days, demonstrate proficiency with working well with team members a well as independently.
- Within first 90 days, begin to pursue Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification and OSHA certification.
Education, Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate for this opportunity must be very detail oriented problem solver who is able to communicate well, juggle multiple priorities and provide exemplary customer service to both internal customers (guests/owners) and external customers (other associates)
- 1+ years of experience in the maintenance (mechanical, electrical & plumbing), janitorial or construction industry.
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
- Must be flexible to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
Additional Job Elements:
Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours. Must also be able to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, & crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Grand Pacific Resorts is a full-service resort management and development company. This includes selecting superior resort locations, securing all of the necessary capital and financing to execute a project, choosing the best development team for a specific resort location, and conducting the marketing and sales process to ensure a successful project.
We are unique in the vacation ownership industry as one of the few developers who continue our partnership with our developed resorts long-term through our operations management team, Grand Pacific Resorts Management (GPRM). GPRM manages resort operations under contracts with each vacation ownership association, with a focus on our award-winning service culture.
Grand Pacific Resort Management credits its longevity, stability, and growth to its passionate service culture dedicated to associate development, owner and guest satisfaction, and giving back to the communities it operates in. The professionals at Grand Pacific Resorts take great pride in managing their resorts and creating memorable vacations for over 70,000 families each year.
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Cleaner.
The Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area. The assigned area could be an aircraft, building, hospital or other facility. Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned. Duties may include cleaning and maintaining carpets and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping and mopping floors. Dusting furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights and blinds, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning windows, restrooms and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties. Must be flexible in other duties as assigned by supervisor.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)JB.0.00.LN
Military Vets: Get A CDL And A Truck Driver Job- Sign Up Today
CDL or No CDL? Doesn't MatterWe Train, We Hire
- Guaranteed.Whether you need a CDL, Job, or both; we have you covered. At C.R.
England, we train new drivers and hire experienced drivers. We are seeking truck drivers that have a safe and clean record and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower If that sounds anything like you, Apply Now. At C.R.
England, You Choose Your Lane, You Choose Your Position, and You Get ALL the BenefitsWho Are We? C.R.
England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country.
In fact, we are the nations largest refrigerated transportation carrier. C.R.
England is known to have one of the best train to hire programs in the country.
We also are one of the safest carriers in the transportation industry. The company has become an industry leader in providing temperature-controlled truckload, brokerage, intermodal, and container service. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT, C.R.
England operates in the 48 contiguous States, Canada, and Mexico and maintains terminals in California, Colorado, Texas, New Jersey, and South Carolina. The company also operates five driving schools across the country.You don't need have any previous job experience as transportation driver, truck driver, taxi driver, courier driver or delivery driver. Looking for an alternative career path to becoming a(n) Laborer, Apprentice Electrician, or General Contractor, then do consider joining us.
We take extreme pride in our drivers at C.R.
England. They are the lifeblood of our business. Career opportunities, training, lucrative pay and stability are just a few of the staples we offer when you drive with us.
You have the backing of a driver manager to help you along the way, CareerTrak to find a lane that suits you, our mobile app CRE Toolbox for on-the-go communication, and much more. As a family-owned, customer and employee focused corporation since 1920, we are driven to maintain our leadership role through time-tested services, technology, and processes. Our entrepreneurial culture and values enable us to expand reliable services while keeping our commitments to public safety, social responsibility and financial stability.Why choose C.R.
England's Training? Tuition Covered Training for Students Travel & Hotel Costs Covered17 Day CDL License Program Stability & Success since 1920School LocationsWe currently hire new truck drivers from across the nation. We will pay for your travel to get to the right school location for you Each of the schools, is set up to provide the best CDL training that a truck driver needing CDL training could ask for. The quality of education obtained at Premier truck driving schools is among the best the industry
About Premier Truck Driving Schools: Premier truck driving schools is a world-class program, considered among the best in the trucking industry.
With an emphasis on driver safety, this comprehensive program combines classroom training with on-truck and over-the-road driver training. Completion of the program results in a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and a guaranteed job as a C.R.
England truck driver upon meeting our hiring requirements.Premier truck driving schools trains drivers better because C.R.
England guarantees a trucking job upon completion of the CDL training and upon meeting our hiring requirements. Since you will be driving for us, we want you to be fully prepared to launch your CDL career.You Get ALL the Benefits Weekly Pay & Consistent Home Time Health Benefits & 401k Participation Paid Vacation & Bonus Incentives Unlimited Cash Referral Program Better Pay, Home Time, and Miles
- Apply Now.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas.
Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses!
Great Home Time!
The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Truck Driver Jobs (Cdl-A) - Apply Now
Let Companies Compete to Hire you Today. Find the best truck jobs available.
Apply to driver jobs in seconds with top trucking companies. Company Drivers & Owner Operator positions available
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!