Capitan Job Description Sample
Cdl-A Truck Driver
Chalk Mountain is hiring experienced, local, Class A CDL truck drivers in West Texas. Earn up to $100,000 per year plus bonuses! Great Home Time! The perfect local oil and gas trucking job for experienced class A CDL drivers where we pay what we say
Experienced Class A CDL truck drivers can earn serious money hauling sand or water with scheduled home time. No more sleeping at truck stops --- We now offer housing! Drivers must have a tank endorsement to transport water. As an experienced driver, you get the rest and pay that you deserve.
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
Scheduled home time
PTO after 90 days
Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Outstanding maintenance program
If you're an experienced Class A CDL truck driver with 18 months of verifiable tractor trailer experience and are looking for a trucking job where you can earn $100,000 in your first year, apply now and speak to a recruiter to learn more about our opportunities!
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Cdl-A Truck Driver - OTR
CDL-A Over-The-Road (OTR) Truck Drivers at C.R. England are paid to explore the beautiful countryside of the United States.
We are seeking Class A CDL OTR truck drivers that have a safe and clean record, and can handle 12 Gears, 18 Wheels, 40 Tons, 80 Feet, and 400 Horsepower! C.R. England is military veteran friendly.
Class A CDL Truck Drivers can choose your lane: Dedicated, Regional, National, Local. Weekly pay & home time, health benefits & 401K participation, paid time off & bonus incentives, unlimited cash referral program.
Choose your position: Solo, Team, Trainer, Instructor. Better pay, home time, and miles.
Experienced Cdl-A Truck Drivers
Join Swift s Driving Force.
Swift values the years of experience under your belt and wants you to join the most powerful fleet on the road. To be a powerful force, you have to take care of everyone that makes up your team. We support every driver, every mile, every day offering a work/life balance that means you can be a driving force at home as well as on the road.
At Swift, we have more options than any other carrier so you have the freedom to take charge of your career. We transport a variety of freight, from retail to industrial materials the majority of which is no touch and drop & hook. You can drive routes for Convention Services, Container, Dedicated, Flatbed, Heavy Haul, Intermodal, Refrigerated and Dry Van. As you grow your miles, you ll increase your paycheck.
CALL NOW TO SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER: (866) ###-####
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug plans
- Paid Vacation
- High Tech Equipment
- Paid Weekly
- Work/Life Balance
- Performance Bonuses
- Layover Pay
- New Dog Policy
- Increased Truck Speed
- Group Accident
- Critical Illness
- CDL-A License
- Be 21 years or older
- Have a good driving record in the last 5 years
- Employment subject to Background Screening
Fuel your future by turning your job into a successful career with Swift.
Call (866) ###-#### now to see what opportunities best fit your life
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a driving, company driver solo, company driving team, company truck driving, regional driving, regional driving route, tanker, tanker truck, time at home
Cdl-A Established Team Driver Jobs
R.E. Garrison is now hiring drivers in multiple positions.
Interested? Apply now!
Established Company Team Driver Benefits
- $.70 CPM
Unlimited and predictable home time
Health, vision, dental and life insurance
Rider and pet policy
- $2,500 referral bonus for company teams
- $10,000 seniority bonus after 5 years
Established Owner Operator Team Package
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- 72% of line haul
- 100% fuel surcharge
Fuel, maintenance, and tire discounts
- $2,500 referral bonus
Established Lease/Lease Purchase Team Benefits
Straight lease available
Low weekly payments
Established Team Driving Requirements
- 24 years old or older
Valid Class A CDL
- 2 years' verifiable OTR experience
Must pass drug, alcohol, and pre-employment test
About R.E. Garrison
Mr. Garrison started with one truck, transporting poultry to the West Coast and bringing produce back to the Southeast. Hard work. Honesty Fair play. Those are the core tenets that drive our business.
Positions Available For Cdl-A Company Driver And Owner Operators
Getting the Trucking Job You've Always Wanted Has Never Been Easier! The Process is Simple:
You Fill Out Our Secure Online Driver Application, and We Provide Your Application to All of the Trucking Companies Looking to Hire Drivers Matching Your Criteria.
Immediate Positions are Offering:
Pet & Rider Policies
401K / Retirement Matching
Family Health Insurance
95% + Drop-N-Hook
95% + No Touch freight
Scheduled Home Time
and $0.42 - $0.65 CPM
Solo & Team Positions — Company Drivers & Owner Operators. You Will Have No Problems Finding the Perfect Opportunity. Apply Today!
CDL A Regional Truck Drivers - Excellent Pay And Benefits!
You hit the road a lot. And let s be honest, it can make home life tough.
We know a thing or two about that because we re a family company.
That s why we ve built our business around getting drivers off the road almost every weekend.
With Grant, you can expect to get your miles then go home.
Pay & Benefits
- Avg. Weekly Pay $1,200-$1,275
- Safety and Performance Bonuses
- Tarp Pay
- Extra Stop Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Clean Inspection Bonuses
- Company Funded Retirement Program
- Health Insurance w/ contributions from employer for employee, spouse, children or family coverage
- Free DirectTV in all trucks
Company & Equipment
Flatbed hauls of hay and building materials to the 11 Western States
- Dependable family company with over 40 years of success
- Peterbilts and Kenworths - Late-model, meticulously maintained, and fully equipped including fridges and bunk heaters.
- Top-of-the-line interior package and free DirecTV service
- High quality trailers a variety of air-ride, spread-axle aluminum and steel flatbeds
- 23 Years Old
- Valid CDL A
- 2 Years OTR experience
- No more than 3 minor moving violations in the past 3 years
- No major accidents or violations
Call us today! 855.###.####
or visit: drive4granttrucking.com
Associated topics: class a driving, class a truck, company driving needed, company truck driver, dedicated truck driver, otr company, over the road driver, regional driver route, tanker, time at home
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Housing Packages Available!
Class A CDL Drivers can expect:
- Up to $100,000 plus bonuses
- 100% e-logs
- Scheduled home time
- PTO after 90 days
- Equipment on 2.5 year cycle
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Outstanding maintenance program
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, choferes clase a, class a driver, company driving team, dry van otr trucking, otr driver, otr driving, over the road driver, regular home time
Travel Registered Nurse - Long-Term Acute Care - Ltac - RN (Alto,Nm)
Seasonal Nationwide Travel Nurse Jobs - All RN Specialties Use our short More Information request form to get the information needed to choose your next great nursing opportunity.
Are you looking for a new nursing job? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you've never been? Hospitals nationwide are looking for qualified registered nurses for their seasonal travel assignments. With the HCEN Network of staffing agencies, registered nurses like you receive competitive job offers from the nation's top healthcare employers every day!
The HealthCare Employment Network works with agencies and facilities nationwide offering:
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, & 16 week contracts)
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- ASAP starts available
One quick information form connects you to top healthcare staffing agencies!
Both Veteran Travelers and First Time Travelers welcomed!
Get the information you require to make informed decisions from the
HealthCare Employment Network of Nationwide Staffing Agencies
with one free, quick & short \"More Information Request\"
Click APPLY NOW for the HCEN Short Information Request Form
- Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of practice
- 2+ years recent Hospital experience in your primary specialty.
- BLS / ACLS / NALS / PALS / CCRN / CNOR as applicable
- No felonies.
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
HCEN has numerous nationwide requests from the network recruiters for the following specialties. Please complete the HCEN Short Form and it will be sent over to the HCEN Network of recruiters for follow-up with you. That perfect job or travel assignment is that close.
- Labor & Delivery (L&D), Emergency Department (EDRN, ERRN), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU), Operating Room ORRN, Surgery RN, Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU), Medical Surgical (Med- Surg), Cardiac Cath Lab, Newborn Nursery, Pediatrics (Peds), Oncology, Postpartum, Mother-Baby, Maternal Newborn, Telemetry, & Long Term ACUTE Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses.
Care Manager RN, Lpn, Lbsw
MAYS PLUS, INC. IS SEARCHING FOR PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUALS WITH A PASSION FOR PATIENT ADVOCACY.
Care Management is a “No Hands On” approach empowering patients to understand and navigate the HEALTH CARE SYSTEM to improved health outcome.
Care Management will appeal to Strong, Independent, Highly Motivated and organized individuals seeking a home based work environment. Our Care Managers arrange their visit schedules with the patient, provide on-going assessments and compliance assistance, manage online documentation with responsible submission.
Make a difference in the health of many with your abilities to research resources and guide your patients along pathways to avoid hospitalization. Choose Partial or Full Schedule with this Pay per Visit career opportunity. Maximum yearly income potential is $61,800!
- Must have Complex Care Management/Case Management/Managed Care experience
- Must have Community based or In-Home visit experience
- Must have experience working with Geriatric/Terminally Ill population
- Must have minimum 1 year for RN and minimum of three (3) years recent Geriatric home visit experience.
- Must have experience in setting up care plans and/or education on disease process
- Must have license for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Must have NO disciplinary action against license EVER.
- Must provide computer, printer, phone and internet service.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong desire to keep patients out of hospital.
- Strong assessment and research skills.
- Strong computer skills.
Attached a detailed resume with dates of employment, all duties performed, we need to know you through your resume. Also, either your license number or the name your license is listed under.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!