Capron Job Description Sample
New Pay Plan For Class A CDL Truck Drivers - Solo And Teams
- loyalty and referral bonuses
- Flexible home time options
- No-touch freight (OTR)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pet Friendly Policy
- Scale bypass technology
- 401K + match and employee stock ownership plan
- Paid vacation grows with experience
USA Truck offers CDL A Drivers weekly home time to drivers in a number of markets throughout the Midwest and East Coast. If you're a truck driver looking to get home weekly, call or apply to learn more.Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for Experienced Drivers!
Ask us for details
USA Truck offers opportunities for all drive types-from Students to Experienced OTR drivers. If you are a Class A CDL Driver, we are sure to have the miles, home time options, and benefits you need to grow a lasting career with us. We also offer our drivers many route options so you can decide what's right for your career path. Choose anywhere from Dedicated, OTR, Teams, or as an Owner Operator; or begin your driving experience at one of our partner driving schools. We also proudly support and hire Veterans. Contact us today to get started as a truck driver at USA truck!
Dedicated Lanes/Home Time/Better Pay!
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K!
Late Model Equipment!
$$ Many Accounts with Sign-On Bonuses! $$
- All routes are dedicated to specific customer lanes to give drivers more miles, flexible home time, and better pay!
- Must have 2 years tractor/trailer experience minimum.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Many accounts are local daycab drivers who will be home daily or nightly with customers like James Hardie, PolyGlass, and Save-A-Lot.
- Dedicated regional accounts with customers like PODS, Georgia Pacfic, and Neiman Marcus!
- The Drivers must be customer service oriented and professional in behavior and appearance at all times.
Company Driver is activity based pay! The more you run, the more you can make!
Safety Bonus Program - keep a clean MVR, Elogs, and safe driving, and earn bonus potential as follows:
- Regional and OTR drivers earn up to .03 cents per mile for meeting safety criteria - paid quarterly.
- Local drivers earn up to $1500/year for meeting safety criteria - paid quarterly
- Unlimited driver referral bonus $500 per hire
- Clean DOT inspections Level 1 $50, Level 2 & 3 = $30
- Blue/Cross Blue Shield Medical
- Vision coverage
- Excellent starting pay
- Sign-on bonus
- Safety bonus program
- Unlimited driver referral program
- Retention and referral bonuses
- Regular scheduled home time
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous paid time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with 50 company match
- Late-model equipment
- State-of-the-art dispatch technology
- Electronic DVIR's
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Class A tractor trailer driving: 2 years
Required license or certification:
CDL Class A
APPLY NOW ►
accounts more referral BACH_a33d1a with
CDL A Delivery Drivers
Sturtevant, WICDL-A Delivery Driver
- McLane Delivery Drivers are responsible for the accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products, and restaurant supplies to various customer locations.
- $55,000 - $65,000 average 1st year income!
- Sign-On Bonus for Delivery Drivers Only
- $10,000 for drivers with one year and 50,000 miles AND delivery experience.
- $4,000 for drivers with one year and 50,000 miles but no delivery experience.
Responsible for assisting the Driver Specialist in every aspect of product delivery to customer stores in an efficient and safe manner by following all company procedures.
Entry Level Driver - Class A - Delivery Driver
This position is responsible for learning the essential functions of the Driver Specialist position including accurate and timely distribution of food staples, food specialty products and restaurant supplies to various customer locations. This position will also incorporate exposure to the Warehouse and Yard Driver functions to demonstrate the operational expectations of the Driver Specialist position and the company and assist in the development process of becoming a Driver Specialist.
CDL Class A -Shuttle/Linehaul/Backhaul Driver
Responsible for the delivery of full trailers to the Domicile and taking empty trailers back to the Distribution Center.
Avg. 1st-Year Pay
Why Join McLANE
1, 2, and 3 day routes
NO long haul
Industry-leading 401(k) with company match
company paid life insurance
HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION AND LIFE INSURANCE BEGIN YOUR 1ST DAY OF Employment.
OTR Drivers Needed!
Join Our Team and Take Advantage of the Changes Coming in 2018:
Pay detention after 1 hour
Reimburse for all paid parking
Pay practical miles door-to-door
We're Different and we like that.
Our Drivers do too.
There's no such thing as the perfect truck driving job or company, and we're not afraid to say it. A career is a big investment, so we think you should have all the information you need when making this important decision.
Our recruiting philosophy, and the reason why so many of our drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring we never fall short of your expectations.
The Best Drive Here.
Our Company Drivers are the best in the business. Over-the-road is tough and we get that. Your hard work is rewarded here in a variety of ways, and you'll never be known by just your truck number. How about new-model trucks, advanced equipment, high-tech maintenance and support? Yeah, you'll get that too.
Paying Practical Miles and More.
We pay by practical miles rather than short miles because this is the most accurate way to get our drivers more. More than just a mileage rate, we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We were recently recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of our industry.
Home most weekends – it's one of our top priorities
Guaranteed weekly minimum paychecks
Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
Escalating Paid Time Off & Holidays
Company-matched 401K Retirement Plan
How Will You Drive?
Our state-of-the-art headquarters are located in Central Illinois, but our driver base comes from all over the nation. With several hot spots and a growing hiring area, chances are we have an opening near you.
If hired in our Primary Hiring Area, you can expect to return home weekly. Often this includes spending two consecutive weeks out about 4-6 times a year.
Our Extended Hiring Area features a new Two Weeks Out = Two Days In plan that gets you home twice monthly for a minimum of 48 hours. Plus, you can pick which day you prefer to arrive home, Friday or Saturday.
1st Shift Capron, IL position available immediately - contract temp to permanent hire
Monday- Friday 7:00am- 3:30pm
The MIG Welder is responsible for fitting and welding of steel, aluminum and stainless steel parts using a MIG process.
MIG Welder Duties and Responsibilities
- The MIG Welder ensures work is done safely and meets quality standards
- MIG weld steel aluminum and stainless steel components based on the specifications of blueprints and/or drawings
- May operate other machinery used in production process
- Set up welding machines based on the job at hand or using a welding procedure specification
MIG Welder Requirements
- Experience with steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Experience with MIG welding
- Ability to lift heavy items up to 50 pounds consistently
- Ability to read blueprints, drawings, calipers, tape measures and gauges
- Ability to produce quality products consistently
- Ability to identify and measure material
Company Drivers - New Pay Packages & Sign-On Bonus
NEW PAY PACKAGES!
Up to $.50 CPM
Guaranteed Pay Packages
PTO for all Drivers after 90 days
Pet on Your Truck
Medical, Dental & Vision
Generous Home Time
May Trucking Company
Call Today for more Details
1- (Dial 1)
or check us out online at:
Celebrating over 71 years in business May Trucking Company knows that our people make us a success. We employ only the most talented drivers, latest technology, and best equipment to ensure that May Trucking Company remains second to none.
Due to our excellent safety, compliance, and vehicle inspection record the State of Oregon recognizes May Trucking Company as a Trusted Carrier. Special license plates on May Trucking Company tractors identify our drivers to the public and to enforcement agencies as among the safest and most compliant drivers in the nation.
Call 1- for more information, or visit most About compliance Home at our Pet BACH_a33d1a
Dedicated Team CDL A Truck Drivers
WEL Companies is hiring Over-The-Road Class A CDL Truck drivers. Trucking isn’t easy, but we do everything we can to make it safe, comfortable, and profitable for our drivers!
We give CDL-A truck drivers the best equipment, great hometime, higher pay, and the chance to bring your friends, family, or pets along with you! Our family-owned business is expanding with plenty of room for you to grow along with us and get all the miles you need!
Get Your Class A CDL & Get A Raise Every Month For The First Year!
Earn More with our NEW Pay Increase!
Call for details! 866-420-4473
No Experience? No Problem! Start your Career Today!
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you'll be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. There is always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. In this high demand industry, with your CDL A license, you can find work all over the country. At CRST, you'll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in the transportation industry. With a Class A CDL, you can quickly work your way up from a student to a trainer, with the opportunity to run your own business as an Owner Operator through our Lease Purchase program, in less than a year!
Veterans paid for time served.
CRST Expedited Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Call a Military Specialist Recruiter for Details! 866-240-7831
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers! Average 4 cpm more your first year!
Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
Hazmat Mileage Bonus
Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
Matched 401(k) plan
99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
Industry-leading safety program
Call and learn how fast you can get started. 866-420-4473
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Regional And Over The Road Company Drivers
TRUCK DRIVERS - REGIONAL AND OTR CLASS A CDL
Guaranteed Transition Pay
LCL Bulk is a Wisconsin based food grade tanker company that primarily hauls liquid chocolate for some of the largest chocolate manufactures in the US!
LCL is expanding and is adding drivers to run regionally and OTR.
Drivers for LCL can expect:
Average of between $1200 TO $1500 PER WEEK
$1200.00 / week Guaranteed Transition pay for 90 days starting 2nd week
Assigned late model equipment
Regional drivers are home every week
OTR driver are home every 10 to 12 days (out longer if you choose)
Paid orientation and tanker training
Tanker endorsement needed (we will reimburse if hired)
No Hazmat needed
Most drivers take their trucks home
A little about us - LCL Bulk Transport, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has more than 80-years' experience in the food hauling industry. With Terminals in Elkhorn WI. and Elizabethtown PA. LCL Bulk operates more than 90 trucks and 200 tank trailers for a dedicated and specialized customer base across the MW and NE.
It is a small company with small company values but with large company benefits.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
401k, Profit sharing
Paid Holidays and PTO
Class A CDL and 12+ months of tractor trailer experience needed
Quote from an LCL Driver: "This is the easiest money in trucking"
Click for more information or to APPLY or call 855-525-2855.
High-Earning Sales Career Training Provided
Take your career and your annual income to new heights with Platinum Supplemental Insurance. Platinum is a marketer of cost-effective, benefit-richsupplemental insurance policies that are specifically designed to help families focus on recovery, not finances, when faced with critical illness orinjury.
For 20 years, Platinum has perfected a 10-step sales system that is simple to learn no matter what your previous work experience. And now, as nationwidehealthcare changes take hold, there s a growing need for these products, and a growing opportunity to earn great income as a Platinum insurance salesrepresentative.
About the Career
- Representatives who learn and live the Platinum sales system can realistically earn $75,000 $100,000 annually.
- During the typical four-day workweek (Monday Thursday), you will travel to rural territories to meet with farmers and small business owners.
- You will be taught Platinum s proven sales system, including how to identify highly qualified leads in each territory.
- You will develop a strong knowledge of a Platinum product line in order to confidently present and suggest products to rural families.
- Highly successful representatives identify clear performance goals and personal action plans, participate in team meetings, and observe skilled
Platinum leaders and team mentors.
- Realistic $75,000 $100,000 first-year income potential
- Typical three-day weekends spent work free
- Potential long-term renewal commission on the policies you sell
- Some of the best and most attainable bonuses, incentives and travel rewards in the business
- Highly supportive team environment
- First-class sales support and customer service teams in Platinum s home office allow you to focus on what you do best.
- Representatives use innovative mobile devices and online tools.
- Fast-paced career growth based on your hard work and dedication
- Ability to travel overnight Monday Thursday.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!