Car Chaser Job Description Sample
Come join the Home of Great Brands, Built by Great People – We are searching for the next great addition to our team! Come work for an industry leading, worldwide company that has been providing jobs in our local community for over 70 years! ACCO Brands is one of the world's largest suppliers of school supplies and office products - companies, students, teachers, parents and business professionals alike in more than 100 countries use our products each day. We look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring a motivated individual to join our team as a Stock Chaser. This position is responsible for transporting raw and finished materials to and from departments. The current opening is on 3rd shift, but applicants must be available to flex to cover all shifts. Duties and responsibilities include:
Responsible to meet and maintain all established production, quality and safety standards.
Support and maintain lean process changes as they occur to ensure sustainability of these initiatives.
Assist crews and other operators to insure high productivity and quality.
Completes all paperwork associated with the position.
Responsible for housekeeping/recycling in his/her work area.
Transports raw and finished materials to and from department.
Order material using SAP or manual move tickets.
Accurately counts and properly identifies materials which are to be returned to stock or maintained in Dept.
Other duties as assigned. Potential employees need to be able to flex to cover any shift.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
High school diploma or GED is required.
Six (6) months of continuous employment with the same employer is required.
Must be able to follow verbal and/or written instructions
Evidence of excellent attendance.
Evidence of good working relationship with other employees.
Must be team oriented, quality and safety conscious.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Ability to lift heavy cartons and pallets.
Must become a certified fork lift operator.
Ability to safely operate electric and manual power jacks & Crown lift for transport of raw and finished materials.
Ability to perform basic mathematics accurately and consistently (basic skills test will be administered).
Must be able to use SAP to access bills of material and routings. ACCO Brands markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through our own sales force and distribution networks. As one of the world’s largest suppliers of school supplies and office products we pride ourselves in reaching the world on a daily basis with our products. Companies, students, teachers, parents and business professionals alike in more than 100 countries use our products each day. Here at ACCO Brands, we’re proud of our more than 100 years of industry leadership and innovation, and we’re focused on delivering exceptional value for our shareholders and customers by providing unique, leading-edge, branded office products. We look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring talented individuals guided by a spirit of innovation. Our industry-leading brands and products include AT-A-GLANCE® and Day-Timer®, Five Star®, GBC®, Hilroy®, Kensington®, Marbig, Mead®, Quartet®, Rexel, Swingline®, Tilibra®, Wilson Jones and many others This position is at the Sidney, New York facility. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. External Referral
Not Eligible External Company Name: ACCO Brands USA LLC External Company URL: www.acco.com
Recreation Attendant & Pin Chaser
Local bowling alley needs Pin Chaser.
must have ability to climb to top of pin setter, be comfortable with heights; must have reliable transportation. Duties: answer ball return calls and clear jams; basic cleaning and upkeep.
Used Car Manager / Automotive Experienced Used Car Manager
Midwestern Auto Group
is accepting resumes to hire an automotive dealership experienced
Used Car Manager
Requirements include but are not limited to:
Automotive dealership inventory management skills
Wholesaling, purchasing and reconditioning knowledge required
Organizational and interpersonal skills
Local candidates need only apply
Our employee benefits include:
Salary commensurate with experience
Medical & dental insurance
Drug free work environment
Equal opportunity employer
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please submit a current resume with personalized cover letter and salary expectations/requirements.
Midwestern Auto Group
"The World's Largest Group of European Brands"
Aston Martin- Audi- Bentley- BMW - Ferrari- Land Rover- Lotus- Maserati
Mini- Porsche- Rolls Royce- Saab- VW - Volvo- MAG Pre-owned
Join our team and sell the best products in the world.
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Search engine keywords:
Sales, manager, management, full time, sales manager, auto, automotive, automobile, car, cars, auto sales, used auto sales, automotive sales, used automotive sales, automobile sales, used automobile sales, car sales, used car sales, bilingual, after market, trade, inventory, professional, sales management, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
Automotive Sales - New Car Salesperson - Used Car Salesperson
Carl Black Chevrolet-Buick-GMC
11500 E. Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32817
Carl Black Automotive Group is a growing organization that focuses our efforts on 100% customer satisfaction. The Carl Black organization is a very successful, privately owned group of four GM dealerships in the southeast region. We are currently seeking the right individual that desires the opportunity to grow professionally and financially. Experience Not Required we will provide TRAINING to start your career in automotive sales.
- Competitive compensation with draw on commission.
- Great income potential
- Paid Professional Product and Sales training with Certificate for each brand.
- General Motors subsidized incentives.
- Huge inventory.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- E-Commerce opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options.
- Commit to becoming an automotive sale expert by gaining in-depth knowledge of vehicle inventory and technology.
- Demonstrate to guest the industry leading features.
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Perform follow ups with prospective customers by phone and/or email.
- Perform follow ups with existing customer base to confirm satisfaction and generate referrals
- Strong desire to be successful
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic computer and internet skills.
- Excellent appearance and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to ask for the sale and follow through with closing transaction.
- Valid U.S. driver license
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug screening, and maintain clean driving record.
Opportunity for advancement
Car Wash Manager - Detrick's Premier Car Wash
Detrick's Premier Car Wash has been in business since 2005 and has 4 locations throughout the Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach area. We are looking for a manager to oversee our high-volume service operations. A qualified candidate will prepare staffing schedules and train staff in policy and procedures. Candidates must be able to communicate with customers and ensure our customers have a quality experience. You need to have attention to detail and the ability to achieve and maintain financial goals and responsibilities. We are looking for a person that is a “hands on Manager”, guiding team members through a daily work plan, be highly motivated, friendly and enjoy working outdoors in a customer focused, fast paced environment. You must have a “MECHANICAL BACKGROUND!"
Requirements for the Car Wash Manager
- 3 Years Management Experience REQUIRED!
- Strong mechanical background REQUIRED!
- 5 day work week - Ability to work long hours (as much as 12 to 14 hour days) and weekends (45-55 hours a week) REQUIRED!
- Car Wash Experience a PLUS!
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Possesses and maintains a Positive Attitude
- Ability to work with standard pre-hire checklist
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Skills
Compensation for the Car Wash Manager
- The annual income for this position is $40,000
- Paid Vacation
APPLY ONLINE ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR COME TO OUR COMPANY - Hire the Winners conducts the initial screening and telephone interview and will contact you if you qualify.
REF ID: Detrick's Car Wash-Manager
Car Wash Attendant Lead - Car Rental - Automotive
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Ensure all Service Agents are preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental. Those functions include refueling, cleaning, and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Functions as a liaison between managers/supervisors and Rental Agents.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage
Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order (i.e., lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, backup lights, etc)
Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray, and trunk
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
Write up Ready Car slips
Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Car And Finance Sales Manager Opportunity Out Of Car Sales
Have you been a Successful Car / Finance Sales Manager but want something different, free weekends, nights & holidays while making great money? Do you know how to close on Short-Cycle Sales?
Xyon's Finance client is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for high-quality Inside Regional Sales Managers (RSM)/Closers to work with the outside sales representatives within the finance industry. They offer extensive training with strong technical resources. Typically the BEST managers have a strong closing background -- such as auto sales.
The RSM will manage outside reps as they go to confirmed appointments with business owners and managers. The RSM will train, guide, mentor and help reps close deals. 100% of your day is inside. Your day is busy, fast, and often times you'll have multiple reps on the line -- the day flies as does your compensation.
The company offers a strong starting salary, bonus and commissions -- all tiered to ensure highest achievers are rewarded. Benefits include 401k with a match, excellent healthcare, two weeks off along with all the sales training you need. The floor is tight with Sales Managers laughing and helping each other -- the definition of a team environment. This is seen by footballs flying around, music being played and casual/fun atmosphere. Many managers have been with the firm 5-8 years -- very stable environment.
WHY WORK WITH US:
· First year expected income of $75,000 -- 85,000 (salary starts at $45k - 1 to 3 mo. goes to $65k) + bonus + commissions) -- current managers are earning well over $120,000 annually plus benefits (up to $140,000)
· Strong Benefits Package
· Paid training in all areas of the industry and products
· Positive, team-oriented, fast-paced work environment
· No evenings, weekends or holidays -- hours are 6:00am to 3:00pm!
· No travel required
· Convenient location -- Kearny Mesa, San Diego 92123
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
· At least 2 years of business to business sales experience
· Auto Sales Experience a plus
· Proven CLOSING track record of outstanding sales performance
· Excellent communication and motivational skills
· High level of integrity
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple outside sales reps in front of business owners requiring assistance over the phone to CLOSE the deal!
· High energy with a strong desire to succeed
We look forward to speaking with you.
Car Wash Loader/Line Associate
Location: Fort Crook Car Wash,
Who is Russell Speeder's?
We All Are! We've got the absolute finest group of associates ever assembled!
We have exciting opportunities popping up all the time.
As a new associate we can state that you will feel comfortable, that you'll be working with colleagues you'll like and trust.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Passionate associates and we're helping them make it happen. The work requires focused, driven people who are not afraid of change and who are interested in building something outstanding. No matter what the position is, you'll be involved. We work together to build an outstanding company.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
We're passionate about what we do. Our business disciplines lead to our fundamental success.
WHAT WE ARE ABOUT
Simple. Our services are helping to redefine the world of car washing industry; our company is filled with great people who want to succeed. Together, our teams build customers and earn a livelihood. And we strive to do it better than anybody else out there.
We are seeking a Rapid Waxer for our Fort Crook facility.
Creates a positive impression on team & customers.
Acts in Professional manner.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
-Smiling and waving to our customers
-Working FAST and feverishly hand waxing cars
-Crouch, squat, and move without tiring.... no sitting
-Lift 70 lbs at times
-Miscellaneous janitorial duties around the facility
-Work year round outside in Nebraska weather
-Must have clean Criminal history and no visible tattoos
To apply, follow the link below to our application website:
Car Hauler - Home Daily - Will Train
CARVANA: VEHICLE TRANSPORTER / CAR HAULER
Creating an extraordinary customer experience is at the heart of Carvana. Our goal is to place the customer in control of the car buying experience and infuse honesty and transparency back into the car buying process.
Carvana is building the largest internal auto transport organization in the country.
- We have grown 500% in the last year.
- We have purchased 30 new Cottrell NextGen Quickloader Car Haulers.
- We have developed our own proprietary Transportation Management System.
- We care about our employees so much they get their birthday off with pay.
- Our delivery routes get you back to family and friends everyday.
- You get an excellent salary and the best benefits in the industry.
- Your benefits include 18 days of PTO during your first year.
- You receive 100% of your salary while being trained on our new equipment.
As a Vehicle Transporter, you will be moving cars between our production facilities and delivery hubs. You will coordinate with fellow Carvana employees to ensure safe & timely delivery of our customer cars.
We look for candidates who reflect Carvana’s values by being flexible and open to change with regard to duties and schedule, know how to be a team player and treat co-workers as well as customers with patience and respect. We love ex-military logisticians!
- Load and secure cars on 5, 8 or 9 car trailers in a safe, efficient and timely manner
- Transport cars between locations
- Communicate with Inspection Centers and HUB employees
- Perform tasks independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain a clean driving record and Class A CDL
- Follow all safety procedures and maintain driver log
- Must adhere to the delivery schedule
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent is desirable
- Valid and current CDL with clean driving record
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Have 2 years of tractor trailer or equivalent Military experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Maintain a DOT Medical card
- 21+ years old
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to walk 75’ and climb a 10’ ladder
- Must be able to bend, kneel, twist, squat, stand and climb as required to secure load
- Requires standing, stretching, walking, stooping, pushing and/or pulling in an outdoor environment
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Requires use of safety equipment that may include non-slip shoes, gloves, and other protective garments and equipment
- Requires frequent driving
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
- Home everyday
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- 401K with company match
- 6 paid holidays +1 paid day for your birthday
- 18 PTO days (20 PTO days after your first year)
- 100% paid medical benefits for you as an employee; excellent family benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted vehicle purchases
- Dynamic, fast-paced company with a 'start-up' culture
Schedule may change without notice. Overnight travel may be required for training, equipment pick-up, immediate business needs and/or emergencies.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening.
Recently named Forbes’ 5th Most Promising Company in the U.S., we offer the excitement, culture and opportunity of a start-up, with the capitalization and infrastructure of a much more established business.
CAR Care Specialist
CAR CARE SPECIALIST – CAR SPA, INC.
Car Spa #18, Inc. – 5028 W Park Blvd., Plano, TX 75093
Car Spa #27, Inc. – 18093 Coit Rd., Dallas, TX 75252
Car Spa #33, Inc. - 850 W. Stacy Road, Allen, TX 75013
Car Care Specialist - $7.25 - $8.00 per hour
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD and LTD after 30 days.
Essential Duties and
Follow the standardized work process for all car wash vehicles; includes ability to perform standardized work for driver-side and passenger-side of all vehicles (vacuuming, drying, window cleaning, etc.).
Perform quality control check on every vehicle.
Interact with customers as needed to answer questions.
Maintain appearance and functionality of facility by picking up trash, sweeping, cleaning windows, cleaning vacuum lines etc.
Wash and fold towels.
Maintain supply of towels and cleaning chemicals needed to perform job.
Perform job functions safely, in accordance with safety guidelines.
Other duties as assigned.
All work is done outdoors in all types of weather.
Safety is a prime concern due to the constant traffic movement. You must be alert and move safely around moving vehicles.
You are required to enter and/or reach all areas of any type vehicle. You must constantly bend, reach, stoop and stretch. You must be able to step up into and down out of vehicles.
No mandatory experience needed.
Experience in production environment
Car Wash experience
Customer service experience
Next Possible Position(s):
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST
MUST HAVE A DRIVER’S LICENSE
CAR SPA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!