Car Cleaning Supervisor Job Description Sample
Car Cleaning (Hobby)
General Responsibilities Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant. If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group Vehicle Service Attendant! Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver's license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. Nominal overtime required as needed. As a Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group VSA...
You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
Meet processing and standardization quotas.
Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent education preferred.
- Detailing experience preferred.
Must have a valid driver's license and excellent driving record
Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
Effective verbal communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be at least 20 years of age.
Must be able to work outside year-round.
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, typing, filing, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal and telephone is required. Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Job ID139935# Positions4
Janitorial Cleaning Supervisor
FBG Service Corporation, an employee owned company with a family company feel, has been experiencing prolonged growth. We are currently taking applications for a Janitorial Cleaning Supervisor position.
* Ability to train, coach and motivate employees to ensure quality expectations are met.
* Great communication skills are necessary.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Flexible hours but primarily working 2nd shift.
* Perform quality, service and safety inspections; monitor employees for proper use of personal protective equipment, supplies and equipment.
* Exhibit strong commitment to the service needs of the client and their property.
* Follow and maintain safety programs and schedules within the company and educate staff to follow OSHA, state and federal regulations.
* Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all chemicals, tools and/or assigned equipment of the property in a safe manner according to company policy.
* Ensures teams are maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
* Manages hours and resources to provide top notch service to our customers.
Compensation and benefits include:
* Hourly rate of $19.00 per hour
* ESOP Retirement program
* Paid vacation
* Major medical, dental, vision, accidental and supplemental life insurance.
* Company car program.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, BS/BA preferred
* A minimum of three (3) or more years of service industry experience
* A minimum of three (3) or more years of supervisory experience
* Able to communicate effectively & professionally with customers, co-workers & management.
* Ability to motivate entry level employees.
* Ability to operate a computer with Outlook experience.
* Ability to resolve conflict in an effective & professional manner.
* Must have a valid driver's license with a clean record as well as vehicle insurance as this position drives a company vehicle.
* Applicants need to have a clean criminal background and pass a drug screen.
$250 Sign on Bonus after successful completion of 90 day probationary period!
Janitorial Store Supervisor And Cleaning Crew Members
Custodial Supervisor: Hands on leaders needed with good communication skills. Knowledge of janitorial work and supervisory experience desired. Additional training is provided in operation of equipment and customer specifications. KBS seeks those willing to learn, train, and communicate daily with customers and janitorial crew members. Must be detail-oriented, highly responsible, and motivated to run the location.
Cleaning Crew Members: Responsible, motivated, detail-oriented people needed to work in a team environment performing janitorial/housekeeping services for a retail department store. Duties include basic cleaning, dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, etc. Experience running floor machines is preferred!
Hours: Full-time or part-time, third shift. Weekends are included in the weekly schedule. Exact hours to be determined by supervisor.
Daily Payment Option Available! Learn more at KBSQuickPay.com
Cleaning Professionals / Supervisor
We are seeking a Cleaning Professionals to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
Responsibilities Cleaning Staff:
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Maintain individual living quarters
- Compensation: $10.50-12.50 based on experience
- Previous experience in cleaning common area spaces (i.e. hallways, elevators, stairwells, etc)
- Previous experience in a hotel housekeeping setting
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Working cell phone
- Reliable transportation
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team setting and to be a self-starter
Housekeeping Supervisor / Linen Room
- Minimum 4 years supervisory experience in a hotel/retirement home community
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and delegation skills
- Must possess patience when interacting with residents
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable phone
Compensation: $14.00-$15.50 per hour based on experience
Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Service Lead Supervisor
This is a supervisory position who will lead a team of entry level Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Technicians to help build a solid foundation of professionals for our client. The position will be full time. Work hours are generally during the night or early morning hours when restaurants/other businesses are closed. This 30+ year old Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Company has a competitive benefit package, paid time off, paid training, and a good bonus program. This role will get dirty!
CORE JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Power washing of kitchen exhaust systems including hoods, duct work, filters, and exhaust fans
- Setting up and take down of all job sites and equipment including wiping down of stainless steel vent hood, setting up vacuums, high pressure hoses, pre-sprayers, ladders, hanging plastic sheeting, etc.
- Independent completion of work projects without supervision
- Maintaining equipment, reporting any mechanical deficiencies
- Have a great attitude and a desire to succeed
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Be dependable; able to show up on time, have reliable transportation, and read and understand safety plans and procedures
- Be physically fit; able/and comfortable climbing ladders to gain rooftop access to commercial establishments, able to lift and carry 50 lbs., a minimum of 100 feet
- Have excellent attention to detail and work fast and efficiently
- Be able to work flexible hours; nights and weekends
- Occasional out of town work
- Be able to complete work projects from start to finish
- Have good communication skills; able to communicate well with customers and provide direction to other team members
- Have the desire to learn quickly and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with a growing company
- Previous pressure washing experience
- Previous Exhaust Hood Cleaning
- Srong communication skills
- Responsible, detail oriented individual, who has demonstrated past exceptional performance
- Available to work a schedule with variable start/stop times, overnight and some daytime
- Physically able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.,
- Reliable Transportation to/from WORK
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully without close supervision
- Valid Driver's License
Business Results: Ability to meet individual metrics and goals
Drive and Productivity: Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance; undertakes additional responsibilities and responds to situations as they arise without supervision.
Innovation: Accepts innovation and improvement recommendations
Communication: Acceptable verbal and written communication skills
Team Work: Accepts feedback when offered and works well with others
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Must be able to work different shits and also flexible with hours as some steps of the process can range in how many hours and when we are allowed to access the project to be completed
Pay more depending upon experience and qualifications. Bonus potential with profit sharing.
PI has a great recognition program that all employees are eligible for.
OSHA Lock Out Tag Out Program.
OSHA 40 Hazwoper
Confined Space Training
Confined Space Rescue Training
Or any other OSHA Certification
2Nd Shift Cleaning Supervisor
2nd Shift Cleaning Supervisor If you are looking to take the next step toward a management career then this may be the opportunity for you! We are a progressive, fast growing, family owned, full service maintenance & janitorial company and we are looking for a full time 2nd shift cleaning supervisor. We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, detailed individual to oversee cleaning crews and other contractors. The successful candidate must have:
Ability to work with diverse individuals
Good communication, organizational and follow through skills
Ability to type 35 words per minute and experience with Microsoft Office programs
Valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation
Adherence to a drug-free work place The following skills/experience are preferred but not required:
Experience with commercial janitorial service/building maintenance a plus
Bilingual skills helpful Compensation: City Wide Maintenance offers an attractive benefits package which includes 401K, mileage reimbursement, group medical insurance plan with HSA, 13 days paid time off plus 6 paid holidays. Starting wage is $13.50 per hour. To begin the application process please respond to this ad and include a resume or summary of your work experience and a summary of your interest in the position. We look forward to hearing from you! Location: Denver, CO
Type:* Full Time
Car Detail Supervisor 77063
Responsibilities and Duties : Manage overall vehicle flow and production in car detail operation Ensure car detail quality standards Monitor employee performance, inventory and supplies, coordinating replenishment of products and towels when necessary Ensure car detailers adhere to Waves Americas standards and Work Place Policies Arrive promptly to work whenever scheduled, and ensure Manage 17 car detail employees to optimize labor for ultimate efficiency Recruit, hire, and train car detail Staff Coordinate with Valet team to maintain a seamless operation. Candidates must pass background check. Convictions will be reviewed on a case by case basis; convictions will not necessarily bar a candidate's employment.
Supervisor For Commercial Cleaning Company
IN NEED OF A SUPERVISOR FOR BOTH DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS!
Our company provides cleaning and deep cleaning/restorative services in commercial buildings. We work in both the city and outlying areas of Atlanta.
We are looking to fill a day shift supervisor and night shifts supervisor. This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to driving a company vehicle to and from our Kennesaw location, organizing equipment needs and crew to perform work at various locations. Working with crew / performing work and assure the quality of cleaning and safety is being met at all times. Also, responsible for communication with our customers and keeping detailed summaries of work completed at each job.
Drivers licence required and bilingual preferred.
This is a Full-time, hourly paid plus overtime position, this position will become a salaried + bonus position after completing probation period. Experience, dependability, and flexibility are very important to us. Sundays are mandatory work day (with the exception of certain holidays) We would prefer the right candidate to have at least 2 years of experience in the field of restoration cleaning (soft and hard surfaces) a clean driving record, IICRC certification and or like training in the field. PTAC cleaning knowledge is useful. Candidate must be able perform heavy lifting of 80+ pound equipment. If you are looking to LEARN, WORK HARD and grow in the cleaning industry this is a great opportunity for the right candidate!
Please, no phone calls. Send resume including contact information. Please specify if you are applying for a day shift management position, night shift management position or either.
2Nd Shift Cleaning Supervisor
Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc. is a leading provider of commercial janitorial services in Iowa & Illinois.
We are seeking a second shift supervisor who thrives in a fast-paced environment.This position is responsible for overseeing multiple facilities and employees.
Great career opportunities for retail or fast food managers looking for a change.
Additional functions include:
•Facilitate communication between quality assurance, clients & custodians to insure all needs are being met
•Perform quality assurance inspections and correct deficiencies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have previous experience coaching & supervising multiple positions/employees.
•Cleaning is required as we are a janitorial service.
•Shift is Monday - Friday beginning at 4:00 p.m. A weekend rotation is required
.•Strong verbal/written communication & average math skills a must. Must be able to write reports and manage budgets.
Valid Driver's License and Background Check required.
Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerSalary:
$35,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
Life is too short to work at the wrong job – SO COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
At Keystone Blind Association our mission is to empower, educate and employ individuals with vision loss and other disabilities We are currently seeking an individual to fill a full-time Janitorial Foreman position at one of our rest stops located in Great Bend, PA. Assigned shift is 8 am - 4 pm M-F.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Staffing for 24/7 coverage - finding replacements for call-offs
- On-call 24 hours/responding to calls
- Effectively manage and train employees
- Conflict Resolution - conflicts and reprimands
- Some janitorial/cleaning responsibilities
- inventorying of supplies, ordering supplies
- keep all equipment and tools clean and in good shape
- Snow removal from sidewalks & entrances using shovel & snow blower for visitor safety in winter weather.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ged or High School Diploma
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous experience supervising staff members/janitorial
- Must be able to travel in inclement weather
Interested applicants may apply online at www.keystoneblind.org or call: 570-879-2057 for further details.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!