Car Distributor Job Description Sample
Territory Sales Manager - Infrastructure Parts Distributor
JOIN A LEADING EDGE, AWARD WINNING, STRONG GROWTH ORGANIZATION WITH IMMEDIATE TERRITORY SALES, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, AND MARKET MANAGER NEEDS! WE ARE ADYNAMIC ORGANIZATION THAT IS RECRUITING FOR A TERRITORY SALES MANAGER!! This position is located Phoenix, AZ.
We are aninfrastructure parts distributor that delivers "best in class" service! We provide utility, electrical, telecom, CATV, fiber optic, and outside plant products in the US. A solutions provider that offers a wide range of project management and contracting expertise.Our main competitive strengths include: highest quality materials, ability to innovate in terms of both products and processes, customer service that will exceed expectations, and the use of advanced proprietary technologies!
WE SERVE THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRIES: Municipal & DOT, Fiber Optics, Outside Plant, Rental & Leasing Options, DAS & Wireless. This position identifies market opportunities, has a strong focus on business development, and is the Expert in the field. You will be responsible for selling, directing, analyzing, and evaluating Customer's needs for sales growth. Technical knowledge & Salesmanship is the key!
Develops and gives product presentations to Customers.
Obtain sales with emphasis on meeting sales objectives and long term strategic market penetration objectives.
Recognizes and recommendations new major project opportunities....Gains supplier and product approvals.
Contact point for negotiating Quotes and maintain profits with price control.
Provides input into or leads technical clarifications with Customers, including responding to Requests for Information. Coordinates inquiry, quote, and sales order processes.
Analyze, understand, and recommend modifications to customer specifications
Develop new customers in new areas.
Represent company at industry events such as Trade Shows.
Manage assigned region's annual sales and budget figures.
Dynamic, very strong growth infrastructure distributor is expanding again!!
- BS degree is not required. You should have 3+ years of relevant territory outside sales experience.
- Any product knowledge in the following categories is a plus: Wire & Cable, DAS/Wireless, Pipe and Marker Posts, Fiber Optic and Copper components, Aerial Hardware, Installation & Locating Equipment, and Grounding Utility & Communication Products.
- Ability to travel 50%+. Most travel is by car and regionally.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner.
- TENACIOUS IN BUILDING NEW BUSINESS, SECURING CUSTOMER LOYALTY AND FORGING STRONG RELATIONSHIPS WITH BUSINESS PARTNERS.
This is a dynamic, strong growth company with a base salary range of $70-80k + bonus/commission plan
- car allowance + benefit & retirement packages. Relocation assistance may be provided. Built in career-track opportunity to become a
(will have a local, dedicated warehouse, staff, etc) within 1-2 years!!
Packing/Warehouse- Great Pay- Seafood Distributor Greater NB Area
Seeking Dependable and Motivated Individuals for a Seafood Distributor in Bourne, Ma
Overtime Available as Needed
Must have Reliable Transportation
To Start Immediately!!!
SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED FISH CUTTER
To Start Immediately!!!
( Working with Large Fresh Fish, such as Striped Bass, Cod and Haddock )
Must have Experience using a Knife to Hand Cut and Fillet Large Fresh Fish, from scratch
Must be Hard Working, Dependable and Motivated
6am to 2-4pm
- 7 or 8am to 5 or 7pm
- Full Time- Days may vary
- $12.00 per hour
- 7am to Finish
- Full Time- Days may vary
- $12.00 per hour
- 12am to 8am
- Sunday through Friday (Saturdays Off)
- $13.00 per hour
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Reliable Transportation Needed
Apply in Person at:
East Coast Staffing Solutions
651 Orchard Street, Suite 106
New Bedford, Ma 02744
Please Call: 508-990-7670
651 Orchard Street, Suite 106
New Bedford, MA 02744
Warehouse Manager Trainee Solar Distributor
$50,000 plus includes Profit Sharing
|Need something new and challenging? Seeking to be part of the big picture?|
We have an exciting new opportunity in our Warehouse Department. As Warehouse Manager Trainee offers the opportunity to learn how to manage warehouse inventory and operations, manage staff, and work with vendors and project managers. Our Client a Wholesale Electrical (Solar) Distributor is looking for a computer savvy, process oriented individual who thrives in the electrical and construction industry. Our Client works with the largest contractors and your role is vital to the start and completion for many construction projects around the San Francisco Bay Area.
They have 25 delivery trucks and a warehouse staff of 30 people
They offer great benefits package including health, dental, and 401k plan. and Profit Sharing!
Our ideal candidate will have a grasp for Electrical Supplies, construction industry experience, Inventory & Warehouse management skills, and will learn how to manage up to 30 employees.
College Degree or equivalent years of experience is required
Sound like you? Send us your resume and cover letter today!
Asphalt Distributor Truck Operator (Tack Truck)
- CDL Required
- Hazmat Required
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Asphalt Distributor Operator
An Asphalt Distributor Operator is an hourly-rated skilled craft position that performs on construction projects any combination of the duties described more fully, below.
An Asphalt Distributor Operator typically performs a wide variety of tasks, transferring from one task to another as the work flow dictates.
An Asphalt Distributor Operator consists of operating an asphalt distributor by applying specialize emulsions to roadways, which are then covered by a chip spreader. The operator is responsible for setting the pace for the paving operation.
- Understand and execute paving procedures while following instructions to meet the standards of the project
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) A with tanker endorsement as well as an acceptable driving record
- Drives and operates distributor truck equipped with tank to spray asphalt emulsions on road surfaces
- Connects hose from storage tank to truck tank and moves lever to fill pressure tank with asphalt liquid
- Regulate burner to heat liquid and start auxiliary pump
- Snap or screw on spray bars to attain required width of spray
- Turn valve to regulate flow of material at specified rate and adjust levers to adjust height of spray bar from road surface
- Monitor flow gages, tachometer and temperature gauge to insure uniform distribution
- Perform daily safety checks of fluid levels on oil, water, fuel and inspections for leaks and damage to machine before operation
- Responsible for daily maintenance of equipment to remain in proper and safe working order
- Responsible for notifying supervisor if equipment needs to be repaired
- Understand and execute different emulsions
- Shifts may vary according to project demands
- Perform incidental work items and duties included within other crafts
- General. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience. This position typically is not an entry-level job, as it requires demonstrable previous experience as an Asphalt Distributor Operator. A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with job site supervisors and fellow employees. One (1) year or more of industry related experience is required for this position, with an emphasis on asphalt, roads, highways, and bridges.
- Physical Demands. The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an Asphalt Distributor Operator to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Constant physical effort, including standing and sitting is required during a regular work shift of at least eight hours per day. Employee must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time, and to stoop, bend, and crouch as required to perform Key Duties.
- Frequently walk and climb on uneven surfaces of heavy equipment.
- Ability to lift, on a frequent basis, at least 50 pounds and carry at least 30 pounds personally, and up to 150 pounds with assistance.
- Manual dexterity to operate hand tools.
- Maintain constant alertness to the multiple concurrent activities of the road construction site, including the activities of other employees and contractors, the operation of stationary equipment, and the movement of mobile equipment.
- The Operator must be able to climb on and off heavy mobile equipment safely.
- Work Environment. The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those that an Asphalt Distributor Operator encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work is performed outdoors in all weather conditions. Must be able to handle extreme heat.
- Work environment periodically exposes the employees to high levels of noise, and dust that is typically associated with road construction.
- Employee regularly works near heavy equipment and moving machinery.
- Work may involve a variety of substances commonly found on road construction sites such as form oil, grease, gasoline, diesel fuel and asphalt concentrate at hot temperatures.
Must be able to work overtime, possible 7 days a week.
Pay Range $15-17
Our mission is to be the staffing services provider and employment agency of choice by helping people and companies achieve their goals. Whether you need premier talent or if you are searching for jobs in Humble TX, Deer Park, Channelview or other suburbs of the Houston Metro, ProSource will meet and exceed all of your expectations.
Our goal is to improve our clients profits while providing our employees with unique and rewarding employment opportunities. We aim to be the highest-quality provider to each niche sector we service, through integrity, competence, innovation, and execution.
We are dedicated to attracting, engaging, and retaining talent through a culture that nurtures success, develops careers, encourages communication, and honors all commitments. Commitment to our customers, employees, and strategic partners is the foundation of our mission.
We will honor our commitments by putting ethics and morals first. We will work hard to deliver exceptional customer service.
Life at ProSource Staffing: Our Culture
Our integrity is a critical asset, and we are committed to upholding it.
We cherish our company, and represent it with honor.
We set high standards, and we abide by them as we practice business fairly and behave ethically. We share our expectations with each other and strive to maintain a workplace built on mutual values, trust and goodwill.
We thrive on challenges, viewing them as an invitation to success.
A true team, we work together to routinely please our customers, surpass our record achievements, and drive our organization to greater success.
Commercial Door Distributor Project Engineer
We are seeking a Project Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting in the daily duties of a senior project manager.
- Assist in bidding and estimating projects
- Coordination of multiple projects simultaneously
- Create and process project submittals, closeout documents and other reports as needed
- Communicate with vendors to obtain pricing, lead times and product information
- Answer phone calls and direct accordingly
- Provide administrative and technical support to estimating, engineering, and project management teams
- Willing to work
- Willing to learn and grow
- Deadline and detail-oriented
With our experienced personnel, Warnock Hersey-Certified fabrication facility and decades of industry experience and knowledge, we can service any size project.
We make certain that each project meets building fire and life-safety codes while working with our customers to make sure they get exactly what they need.
All of us at Architectural Hardware & Supply Company are committed to customer service, first-rate products and close working relationships with our customers and vendors.
Yard Manager/Assistant Manager For Lumber & Plywood Distributor
YARD MANAGER OR ASSISTANT YARD MANAGER, FOR A LUMBER AND PLYWOOD DISTRIBUTOR
Tulnoy Lumber is looking to add to our management team. We would like to hire a yard manager or assistant yard manager at our Carteret, New Jersey facilities. Applicant should have management experience in the building products industry.
The ideal candid should be skilled in shipping, receiving, labor management, scheduling, delivery truck routing, inventory management, and inventory control at a lumber, plywood or building products distribution company. To be considered you need knowledge of building products, and experience managing people. Ideal candidate will have knowledge of heavy duty trucks (flatbeds and tractor trailers) and forklifts.
Tulnoy Lumber is a +85 year old financially secure building materials distribution wholesaler. We operate three distribution yards and maintain a multimillion dollar inventory. We operate three railroad sidings and run a fleet of 28 trucks. We service customers from Massachusetts to Pennsylvania and New Jersey including metropolitan New York.
Our company inventories spruce and fir lumber, douglas fir and yellow pine plywood, pine boards, fire retardant plywood, doors, nails, screws and related hardware items. Working knowledge of these items would be a plus.
We will provide a salary, benefits, and a 401K. The work week is Monday through Friday. This is a career opportunity.
If you are a capable operations manager with experience in our industry, we would like to talk to you. If you do not have the experience, please do not send us your resume. If you would like to explore a career opportunity, please send us your resume.
Here are some additional qualifications we are looking for:
Strong organizational and follow-up skills
Ability to multitask.
Strong negotiating skills
Proficiency in reading and writing English
• Math proficiency.
• Proficiency with written communications
• Ability to listen and interpret people’s needs
• Ability to pass random drug testing
• Good references
Thank you for your interest.
Territory Sales Manager - Hvac Distributor Territory S
Aireco Supply is looking for an HVAC Wholesale Territory Manager / Sales Representative for the Northern Virginia area.
We are seeking applicants who are energetic, self-motivated, independent decision makers and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Demonstrated understanding and application of effective sales strategies and techniques.
Develop territory plan and goals in partnership with Sales Manager, Branch Manager and inside sales team.
The ability and skill to grow business while maintaining margin targets.
Ability to successfully position products and services as a strategic advantage to customers.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
Good communication skills (build trust)
Successful past job history combined with education
No consistent turnover
Viable references (Job related)
Customer Oriented Job History
Positive/ approachable/ personal
Good work ethic
Persistent in pursuit of established goals
Today Aireco has 38 branch locations, conveniently located throughout the Metro Baltimore/Washington/Virginia area. With 250 product lines, 20,000 items, knowledgeable sales personnel, extensive customer training and much more, Aireco is committed to being a full service HVAC/R supplier to their valued customers
Regional Sales & Distributor Developer
We are in an exciting growth phase and are currently looking for a Regional Manager Sales & Distributor Development to join our Commercial Vehicle Team! You will be responsible for developing our distributor network across USA and to support our industrial sales efforts towards North American OEM HD Truck Assembly Plants.
- Assist in building up a distributor network across USA
- Be the interface between Car-O-Liner and the distributor, reporting performance objectives, inventory, financing, marketing development, sales program & process improvement matters.
- Schedule and organize routine visits to every distributor within AOR
- Analyze performance and maximize the sale of alignment equipment to customers in a defined sales area.
- Coordinate field demonstrations for the equipment
- Assist in training and developing of dealer personnel.
- Attend marketing/sales team meetings to enhance or develop new strategies to meet company objectives.
- Contribute to and drive technical sales projects with OEM’s
- Make customer calls with dealer personnel and provide required assistance in closing sales
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
Qualifications & Skills
- Deep knowledge of HD truck Alignment
- Wide Contact Network within OEM dealer Networks & HD Equipment distributors
- Ability to work and negotiate with Key accounts at management & directors level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Result driven profile with performance management skills
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquires and complaints with high degree of privacy and confidentiality
- Able to manage technical sales projects in a structured & time effective manner and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Take initiative and complete project assignments both independently and as a team.
- Must be customer oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and innovation
- Must possess a commercial mind-set both from a aftermarket and OEM perspective
- Must possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolutions to problems
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Eager to learn all about a new product and applications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and driving record in good standing. Willing to travel up to 70%.
- Strong PC skills.
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- 4-Year Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Engineering or Business Administration.
- Demonstrated success in building up distribution networks and grow sales in major industrial segments.
- Experience in Marketing
- Proven experience five + years from technical sales and sales Management as key account manager in the heavy equipment industry
Salary commensurate with experience
Full Time Merchandiser For Wine Distributor (Dade/Broward/Palm Beach)
Monsieur Touton Selection Ltd. is currently seeking an experienced full-time wine merchandiser for the South Florida territory. We are an importer and distributor with 35 years’ experience and industry leaders in selections from France, Italy, Spain, the New World. Monsieur Touton Selection is experiencing unprecedented growth and we are seeking a wine merchandiser looking to take their career to new levels. We offer above average competitive salary, car allowance, health insurance, dental, and matching 401K.
- Reset specified stocking sections to retailer provided schematics
- Remove discontinued and slow-moving items from shelves
- Clean shelves, racks, and display cases
- Re-tag product in its new location
- Stock/fill sections with product from the backroom or overhead racks after resets are complete.
- Create displays
- Establish and maintain rapport with key store individuals while providing outstanding customer service
- High School Diploma preferred
- Candidates with previous merchandising experience with big box retailers preferred but not required
- Proficient at prioritizing, planning, and organization
- Ability to read and understand schematics written in English, i.e. plan-o-grams, retail floor plans
- Ability to communicate effectively with English speaking customers, vendors, and other team members.
- Very attentive to detail
- Extremely flexible with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Must be outgoing and able to accurately troubleshoot issues
- Must be able to regularly lift fragile cases of wine weighing 30-40 pounds.
- Punctuality is a must
Qualified applicants should have the followingqualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Satisfactory driving record
- Proof of auto insurance
- Satisfactory background check
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!