Car Icer Job Description Sample
Car Wash Attendant Lead - Car Rental - Automotive
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Ensure all Service Agents are preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental. Those functions include refueling, cleaning, and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Functions as a liaison between managers/supervisors and Rental Agents.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage
Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order (i.e., lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, backup lights, etc)
Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray, and trunk
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
Write up Ready Car slips
Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Car Wash Manager - Detrick's Premier Car Wash
Detrick's Premier Car Wash has been in business since 2005 and has 4 locations throughout the Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach area. We are looking for a manager to oversee our high-volume service operations. A qualified candidate will prepare staffing schedules and train staff in policy and procedures. Candidates must be able to communicate with customers and ensure our customers have a quality experience. You need to have attention to detail and the ability to achieve and maintain financial goals and responsibilities. We are looking for a person that is a “hands on Manager”, guiding team members through a daily work plan, be highly motivated, friendly and enjoy working outdoors in a customer focused, fast paced environment. You must have a “MECHANICAL BACKGROUND!"
Requirements for the Car Wash Manager
- 3 Years Management Experience REQUIRED!
- Strong mechanical background REQUIRED!
- 5 day work week - Ability to work long hours (as much as 12 to 14 hour days) and weekends (45-55 hours a week) REQUIRED!
- Car Wash Experience a PLUS!
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Possesses and maintains a Positive Attitude
- Ability to work with standard pre-hire checklist
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Skills
Compensation for the Car Wash Manager
- The annual income for this position is $40,000
- Paid Vacation
APPLY ONLINE ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR COME TO OUR COMPANY - Hire the Winners conducts the initial screening and telephone interview and will contact you if you qualify.
REF ID: Detrick's Car Wash-Manager
Automotive Sales - New Car Salesperson - Used Car Salesperson
Carl Black Chevrolet-Buick-GMC
11500 E. Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32817
Carl Black Automotive Group is a growing organization that focuses our efforts on 100% customer satisfaction. The Carl Black organization is a very successful, privately owned group of four GM dealerships in the southeast region. We are currently seeking the right individual that desires the opportunity to grow professionally and financially. Experience Not Required we will provide TRAINING to start your career in automotive sales.
- Competitive compensation with draw on commission.
- Great income potential
- Paid Professional Product and Sales training with Certificate for each brand.
- General Motors subsidized incentives.
- Huge inventory.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- E-Commerce opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options.
- Commit to becoming an automotive sale expert by gaining in-depth knowledge of vehicle inventory and technology.
- Demonstrate to guest the industry leading features.
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Perform follow ups with prospective customers by phone and/or email.
- Perform follow ups with existing customer base to confirm satisfaction and generate referrals
- Strong desire to be successful
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic computer and internet skills.
- Excellent appearance and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to ask for the sale and follow through with closing transaction.
- Valid U.S. driver license
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug screening, and maintain clean driving record.
Opportunity for advancement
Used Car Manager / Automotive Experienced Used Car Manager
Midwestern Auto Group
is accepting resumes to hire an automotive dealership experienced
Used Car Manager
Requirements include but are not limited to:
Automotive dealership inventory management skills
Wholesaling, purchasing and reconditioning knowledge required
Organizational and interpersonal skills
Local candidates need only apply
Our employee benefits include:
Salary commensurate with experience
Medical & dental insurance
Drug free work environment
Equal opportunity employer
Submit your resume to this job posting.
Please submit a current resume with personalized cover letter and salary expectations/requirements.
Midwestern Auto Group
"The World's Largest Group of European Brands"
Aston Martin- Audi- Bentley- BMW - Ferrari- Land Rover- Lotus- Maserati
Mini- Porsche- Rolls Royce- Saab- VW - Volvo- MAG Pre-owned
Join our team and sell the best products in the world.
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Search engine keywords:
Sales, manager, management, full time, sales manager, auto, automotive, automobile, car, cars, auto sales, used auto sales, automotive sales, used automotive sales, automobile sales, used automobile sales, car sales, used car sales, bilingual, after market, trade, inventory, professional, sales management, acura, aston martin, audi, bentley, bmw, buick, cadillac, chevrolet, chrysler, corvette, daihatsu, dodge, ferrari, fiat, ford, gm, gmc, general motors, honda, hummer, hyundai, infiniti, isuzu, jaguar, jeep, kia, lamborghini, land rover, lexus, lincoln, lotus, maserati, mazda, mercedes-benz, mb, mercury, mg, mini, mitsubishi, nissan, oldsmobile, peugeot, pontiac, porsche, regal, renault, rolls-royce, saab, saturn, smart, subaru, suzuki, toyota, volkswagen, VW, volvo, yugo
Car And Finance Sales Manager Opportunity Out Of Car Sales
Have you been a Successful Car / Finance Sales Manager but want something different, free weekends, nights & holidays while making great money? Do you know how to close on Short-Cycle Sales?
Xyon's Finance client is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for high-quality Inside Regional Sales Managers (RSM)/Closers to work with the outside sales representatives within the finance industry. They offer extensive training with strong technical resources. Typically the BEST managers have a strong closing background -- such as auto sales.
The RSM will manage outside reps as they go to confirmed appointments with business owners and managers. The RSM will train, guide, mentor and help reps close deals. 100% of your day is inside. Your day is busy, fast, and often times you'll have multiple reps on the line -- the day flies as does your compensation.
The company offers a strong starting salary, bonus and commissions -- all tiered to ensure highest achievers are rewarded. Benefits include 401k with a match, excellent healthcare, two weeks off along with all the sales training you need. The floor is tight with Sales Managers laughing and helping each other -- the definition of a team environment. This is seen by footballs flying around, music being played and casual/fun atmosphere. Many managers have been with the firm 5-8 years -- very stable environment.
WHY WORK WITH US:
· First year expected income of $75,000 -- 85,000 (salary starts at $45k - 1 to 3 mo. goes to $65k) + bonus + commissions) -- current managers are earning well over $120,000 annually plus benefits (up to $140,000)
· Strong Benefits Package
· Paid training in all areas of the industry and products
· Positive, team-oriented, fast-paced work environment
· No evenings, weekends or holidays -- hours are 6:00am to 3:00pm!
· No travel required
· Convenient location -- Kearny Mesa, San Diego 92123
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
· At least 2 years of business to business sales experience
· Auto Sales Experience a plus
· Proven CLOSING track record of outstanding sales performance
· Excellent communication and motivational skills
· High level of integrity
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple outside sales reps in front of business owners requiring assistance over the phone to CLOSE the deal!
· High energy with a strong desire to succeed
We look forward to speaking with you.
Regional Truck Driver, Car Hauler Position -- United Road
United Road is seeking Company Drivers. No experience required - We even have a tuition reimbursement program with training pay! * /Class A CDL required/* Pay 50k to 100k
None required. More Details Company Driver Benefits: Experienced drivers can earn an average of $63,000 annually Medical (BC/BS), prescription, and dental coverage 401k retirement savings program Paid holidays and vacation
Car Electronics Installer
Who is Car Toys? Founded in 1987, Car Toys is the largest independent car audio and mobile electronics dealer in America with locations in major cities across the western United States. We are technology leaders who:
Provide knowledgeable and helpful customer service
Perform expert installations guaranteed for life
Offer tailored solutions that exceed user expectations Would you like to be involved in pioneering cutting edge car audio technology? Is car audio the thing you live for? Do you enjoy living on the cutting edge of technology? This is a great opportunity to those interests/skills to use. If you enjoy 12V systems, major bass and new experiences; join us and work for a fun, successful and fast-paced business! Car Toys is seeking highly motivated individuals possessing excellent customer service skills and experience installing mobile electronics solutions to join our team of Retail Car Electronics Installers! Our Installers serve as a point of contact between the company and our customers, assisting them through all aspects of their purchase, from sales to installation. As commission paid performers, our average income full-time technician in 2016 made over $45,000 with top performers earning in excess of $80,000, including all wages, commissions and bonus. What you will do?
Represent the Car Toys brand with a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
Ability to multi-task while upholding quality and integrity of work
Using previous car audio installation skills to complete projects while always increasing quality of work
Maintain a clean and orderly work environment
Ability to perform in a fast-paced, commission-based atmosphere What you will bring?
Possess strong car stereo and communications product knowledge.
Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
MECP certification not required, but a PLUS!
Installation and car stereo product knowledge; the more the better!
Hard-working TEAM players willing to go the extra mile to succeed!
Spanish speaking not required, but a PLUS! Total Rewards! Pay & Benefits Our people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package:
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
Paid vacation time
Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid + $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid
Excellent employee purchase programs
Air Conditioned Work Bays! As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check. CarToys is an equal employment opportunity employer. To find out more about us, visit our website at http://www.cartoys.com. Requisition ID: 2017-9391 External Company Name: Wireless Advocates External Company URL: www.wirelessadvocates.com
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Utility Worker position at our Local Edition location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to us, and set your goals on cruise control!
Our company, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team. Duties include assisting with customer pick-up and delivery, cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicle, checking and filling all necessary fluids under the hood, refueling the vehicle and checking tire pressure. Mandatory
Customer service experience is required Must be able to stand for long periods of time with continuous bending and twisting Must be available to work scheduled hours depending on the needs of the branch including Saturdays and Sundays Must be at least 20 years of age per OSHA regulations Valid Driver's License with clean motor vehicle record Periodic MVR checks will be performed if hired. High school diploma or equivalent education required. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Car Seat Inspector
Overview St. Luke’s is a nationally recognized leading healthcare organization where people like you drive our success.
We are currently searching for more Car Seat Inspectors to add to our team. The car seat inspector is responsible for providing education and materials in a pre-determined learning environment to an assigned group of learners.
High school diploma or equivalent
Car Seat Safety Technician Certification required after successful completion of 32 hour course and testing
Current CPR Certification
- Previous Healthcare experience Our employees enjoy many benefits, some of the most popular aretuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and hospital-supported on-going training and education. If you’re looking for a place where you can grow in your personal life, in your career, and in your community, St. Luke’s may be just the place for you. A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We are the state’s largest employer with more than 13,500 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Our employees are dedicated to impacting the lives of those in our community while pursuing a life- changing career at St. Luke’s. Our staff is the reason for our outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and superior healthcare organization. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue in the same tradition of excellence. With multiple locations in the beautiful southern and central Idaho, our mild, four season climate means you can play outdoors year-round. Whether you prefer leisurely walks along the river or heart-pounding climbs up a sheer cliff- there is always something to do after work. An exciting mix of urban and outdoor life defines Idaho’s culture, you can ski in the morning and watch a college sporting event at night. It is a great state to raise a family and forge lasting relationships. The cost of living is low, and quality of life is high. __________________ #One of American’s Top 15 Health Systems - U.S.News & World Report, "America's Best Hospitals 2015-2016"
Department6955-PEDS EDUC PARTNER PROG (PEPP)
Position TypeRegular Part-Time
Car Porter (Driver)
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Driving Cars on site
- Moving vehicles to storage lot
- Moving vehicles in/out of auction
PLEASE NOTE: (ALL CANDIDATES MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR HIRE)
- Candidate must be able to read and write English.
- Candidate must have a current valid driver's license
- Able to stand, walk, and work outdoors in all weather conditions; able to lift 35 to 40 pounds
- Attentive and awareness of surroundings
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!