SAP CAR IBP Integration Developer
What you'll be doing...
Supply Chain and Finance systems are mission critical systems having integrations with external partners, ERP and third party systems. The individual in this new role will work as Senior CAR/IBP Integration developer and responsible for architecture, design and development of Interfaces and integrations with ERP systems, SAP CAR/IBP and other SAP applications and internal applications. SAP CAR/IBP Integration lead involved in blueprint, road map, Implementation, pattern creation, estimation, requirement gathering and cut-over activities involved in 1Planning (SAP CAR/IBP) implementation and responsible for Architecture, design and development of Interfaces and Integrations.
You will be working on latest SAP technologies and one of the largest SAP implementations as part of 1ERP (S4 HANA) & 1Planning (SAP CAR/IBP) projects and Innovation tools & technologies.
* Work with customers and partners across industry verticals and engage them in a consultative manner.
* Provide SAP S4 for Retail/CAR module functional thought leadership.
* Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the aforementioned SAP modules.
* Develop functional/technical specification for Interfaces development, and guide the development of those Integrations within the development team.
* Solution Architect, formulated architecture strategy for implementation and develop standards, guidelines, best practices and design patterns for SAP Implementation
* Troubleshoot and quickly resolve any production issues and provide end to end support and developing solutions that improve the efficiency of IT operations. Proven record of success in reducing downtime, improving security, cost saving and improving customer satisfaction
* Plan, prioritize, and execute SAP PI/PO and CPI Integration design and development across projects.
* Lead initial discussion, requirements definition, design processes, as well as actual development of the solution.
* Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP S4, CAR/IBP Solution.
* Specific SAP Retail experience with: Replenishment via Stock Transfer Order, Store Inventory Management, Store Operations via SAP Gateway/FIORI
* Integration with RDIF solutions in the stores , CAR Integration , Click and collect, Return in store and other Omni-channel processes
* Support production systems, optimization/tuning to increase the throughput and high availability
* Responsible for development and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of middleware platform
* Stay current in the new SAP versions and direction for SAP PO, CPI, EDI, and with new features and tools to identify opportunities in this area; develop and maintain a roadmap for future directions.
* Provide guidance to other developers through code/development reviews.
* Evaluate different middleware products and provide Integration/Middleware strategy.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience with SAP PI/Process Orchestration (PO) 7.3 and above, CPIwith HANA and EDI/B2B experience.
* Experience with S4 HANA, SAP CAR/IBP and CAR Integration.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience in developing / configuring SAP PI BPMs, Web Services and SOA scenario.
* Experience with PI/PO configuration, mapping and development.
* Strong PI monitoring and architecture knowledge, alerts configuration & SLD.
* Knowledge in using ABAP Workbench tools for developing applications.
* Experience with Java Development, Java/XSLT Maps and XML.
* Knowledge of Web Services with configuring of Adapters like IDOC, RFC, FILE, JDBC, SOAP, WS , REST and JMS.
* Knowledge of design patterns, and recommends proper usage of patterns. Ability to guide (and helps others) in creating and reusing components.
* Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently.
* SAP S/4 & CAR/IBP functional knowledge and knowledge with Supply Chain functions.
* Knowledge of industry messaging standard such as EDIFACT, XML, JSON, WSDL and others.
* Ability to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects.
* Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation.
* Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support.
* Two or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support.
* Ability to represent the company in on-boarding technical discussions with external customers/partners.
* Effectively promote process best practices.
* Client interaction skills, Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
When you join Verizon...
You'll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that's transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
POST JOBS FOR FREE