Car Rental Job Description Sample
Car Wash Attendant Lead - Car Rental - Automotive
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Ensure all Service Agents are preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental. Those functions include refueling, cleaning, and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Functions as a liaison between managers/supervisors and Rental Agents.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage
Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order (i.e., lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, backup lights, etc)
Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray, and trunk
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
Write up Ready Car slips
Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Site Supervisor - Car Rental
GCA’s management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
The primary job responsibility will be the operational supervision of an assigned account, and hourly employees working at the account. Specific responsibilities include: establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations, quality checks, overall inventory/equipment usage, troubleshooting/problem solving, training of hourly associates, customer relations, and special project work as requested. This individual will also ensure that all managed services are being provided in a safe, proper and cost effective manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise operational functions and activities of the site at the direction of the Account Manager.
- Work with the Account Manager to assist in establishing operational work standards and flow.
- Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the Account Manager to ascertain that customer's needs and requirements are being satisfied
- Maintain an environment that is sanitary, attractive, and in orderly condition.
- Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and leadership philosophy.
- Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans.
Experience and Skills:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School Diploma and 2 to five years of supervisory experience.
Knowledge, Skills and
- Able to lead a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Create a positive Safety culture.
- Strong service/quality attitude.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
- Strong public speaking skills.
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines; self-directed.
- Motivate and train staff.
- Experience in car rental operations in a high volume environment.
Physical Functions Required:
- Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds. Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment. Drive safely in varying weather and conditions.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required.
Job Level: Supervisor
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Level of Education: High School Diploma
With over 38,000 employees in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, K-12 schools, higher education, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA's management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
Shuttle Bus Driver For Car Rental Company
EDS Service Solutions reputation and long-term client relationships are built through
the relentless pursuit of service excellence in providing end-to-end or point workforce
and process optimization solutions to industry. We provide a full range of outsourced
and in-sourced solutions aligned to the needs of industry across Europe and North
America to optimize processes and workforce productivity, reduce costs, improve
safety and service delivery, and critically to enhance the customer experience.
EDS is seeking qualified applicants to fill the following position(s):
- Operating a shuttle bus and transporting customer from SFO airport to a nearby
rental car site
- Must have previous experience driving shuttles in congested areas.
- Following all site and company required safety regulations and policies.
- Maintaining a positive outlook and appearance
- Applicant must be able to perform these duties for continuous periods of time.
- Qualified individuals will need to be in possession of Commercial Drivers License
- Class B with Passenger and Passenger Endorsement and Medical Card
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English
- Complete reports as needed
- Ability to operate vehicles in a safe and courteous manner
- Multiple Shifts Available
High School Diploma or GED preferred Commercial Driver’s License Class B require with passenger endorsement
Previous experience dealing with customers professionally.
Positive attitude, strong dependability and willingness to follow all safety and site regulations.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment and a drug screen are required.
High school or equivalent
Car Rental Sales Representative
Sales Representative – Rental Agent Job Description
As a Rental Sales Agent, you will assist customers with their vehicle rental needs to ensure a positive customer experience, while also promoting our additional products and services.
Sales Representative – Rental Agent Specific Job Duties
- The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, sales motivated, has a passion for sales & customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be effectively communicating with customers, responding to all customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner both on the telephone and in person.
- Some administrative duties are also required to process rentals and control the fleet.
Midwestern Wheels, Inc. provides a competitive hourly wage with monthly sales incentives and excellent benefits for its employees:
- $13 Per Hour + Monthly Sales Bonus
- Generous PTO plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary short term disability, accident and critical care plans are available
- Additional discounts including, but not limited to car rentals are accessible to employees
Sales Representative – Rental Agent Required Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to perform data entry and computer entry tasks
- Capacity to learn extensive training material and apply daily on the job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be physically able to assist our customers at our rental counter, which will include standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedules which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations in the current 12 month period
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
Midwestern Wheels Inc. is a high energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are Customer-Led, Service-Driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to go somewhere in your career, Midwestern Wheels Inc. is the place to be.
Car Rental Driver
With over 37,000 employees in 46 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, GCA serves a variety of sectors, including K-12 schools, higher education, manufacturing, corporate office buildings, high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, nuclear power, energy & utilities, defense, the rental car market, and others. Our clients include numerous Fortune 100 companies.
GCA’s management team is recognized as one of the strongest and most experienced in the industry.
Greeter - Full Time - National Car Rental Lihue Airport
OverviewEqual Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
National Car Rental has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Greeter at the Lihue Airport location. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling customer needs as they relate to the overall rental process. Provides customer with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the rental program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Proactively work with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
Welcome customers to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
Communicate customer service issues to a manager.
Maintain Ready Line for cleanliness.
Thank customer for their business.
Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions.
Must possess a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years).
A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to work 40 hours with a flexible work schedule, including weekends, holidays, evening/closing shifts.
Category _Customer Service/Support
Customer Service/Support_ Airport / City _Alamo
Car Rental Supervisor
The incumbent's primary job responsibility is to assist in the management of an assigned account or multiple small accounts under the direction and guidance of the Account Manager. Specific responsibilities include work-scheduling of all account personnel, establishing and enforcing work standards in conjunction with the Account Manager, monitoring overall inventory/equipment usage, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation/training of Account Staff, customer relations, and special project work as requested.
The purpose of this role is to prepare the incumbent to assume the operational duties of an account through hands-on training and managerial experience under the direction of an experienced Account Manager. Essential Functions: Participate in staff selection process.
Interview candidates as needed. Schedule days off, holidays, and vacations, ensuring that the account's needs are met in accordance with hours and position control. Assign personnel to established work areas or project duties.
Conducts quality assurance checks and manages materials inventory as well as general use of equipment. Ensure that staff receives proper orientation, initial training, and ongoing education. Provide individual guidance and motivation to staff to enable each one to perform to his/her fullest potential.
Discipline associates when necessary according to progressive disciplinary guidelines. Prepare associate disciplinary and variance reports and conduct follow-up investigation as needed, reporting findings to Account Manager. Prepare disciplinary action notices and conduct follow-up as required.
Conduct disciplinary meetings with associates with guidance from Account Manager. Maintain an environment that is in sanitary, attractive, and orderly condition. Demonstrate and promote GCA culture, values, and management philosophy.
Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION: CREDENTIALS High School diploma required.
College degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Must have one to three years of supervisory experience in a service-related field with high customer/client contact KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED: Strong service/quality attitude.
Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and achieve effective time management. Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives. Strong public speaking skills.
Sense of urgency & ability to meet deadlines; self-directed. Rental car experience strongly preferred. Bi-Lingual preferred Spanish and or Creole a plus PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS REQUIRED:
Ability to walk or stand for prolonged periods. safety equipment. A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screen are required. $11 per hour
Rental Car Drivers
Please respond to set up a time for an application and interview.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision employees will transport individual passenger vehicles (compact through large SUV) throughout Salt Lake City and SLC International Airport Rental car facility to meet customer needs. Employees will be responsible for filling out basic paperwork to track vehicle movements as well as keeping in constant communication with our dispatch office.
*Position(s): On-Lot and Off-Lot Shuttler / Car Transporters
*Part Time Positions available
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must have a valid US Driver's License for a minimum 3 years with a good driving history
Must be able to SAFELY and EFFICIENTLY operate a vehicle day or night and in all weather- conditions.
Must be able to communicate by telephone/two way radios.
Must be able to read, understand and complete driver trip sheets and other documents.
A criminal background check, results of which are not necessarily a bar to employment, and a drug screening are required
ON LOT Rental CAR Cleaners Needed!! WE Provide Transportation!!
MLS is seeking drivers and cleaners for our location in Denver near the airport. The jobs are fun, fast paced, and outside in the beautiful Denver weather.
- Washing Cars
- Detailing Interiors
What's In It For You:
- Choose your hours
- Permanent Positions Available
- Great Position for Bilingual Employees (Spanish)
Rental Car Transporter
Pick-up rental vehicles from designated location and drive back to rental company location. Long distance driving of 50+ miles and may include up to two trips/day.
Hours: Part Time as needed basis with up to 8 hours/day; weekends also available
- Valid driver's license with minimum two years driving experience and clean driving record.
- Strong understanding of traffic safety policies and procedures.
- Attention to detailed driving directions/instructions
Richard's Employment Agency is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau of CT with an A+ rating!
Check out our website at www.richardsemployment.com
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!