Car Retarder Operator Job Description Sample
Car Hauler - Owner Operator Truck Drivers - Regional Positions -- United Road
At United Road we offer you the opportunity to generate net revenues of up to *$250,000 or more a year.
We’re hiring for numerous owner-operator jobs and have local, regional, and OTR (over the road) opportunities for you! Pay 80k to 200k
None required. More Details/Owner-Operator Benefits:/ * Opportunities for single truck operators, teams, and fleet owners * A nationwide fuel network that will save thousands on fuel purchases annually
Discount tire program
Medical and dental benefits available * /Qualifications for Drivers/*: Class A CDL 6 months OTR experience No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years No DUIs or pleads to a lesser charge
Shuttle Car Operator
· Responsible for operating a JOY style center steer shuttle car in an underground mine. Transport material from working face to feeders.
· Certified WV Black Hat
· Working knowledge of section mining cycle
· Conduct all work activities in compliance with Federal and State Coal Mining Laws
· Follow all Company policies, procedures, rules and regulations
· Conduct pre-operational visual, physical and operational checks of equipment
· Ability to fill in on other section equipment as needed
CNC Operator - Automotive Parts Restoration/Classic Car Industry
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR - Automotive Parts Restoration (Classic Car Industry)
Hours: Mon – Friday 7:00AM-5:00PM; PLUS every Saturday 8:00AM – 1:30PM
Status: Fulltime Regular
Reports To: VP of Operations
Required to produce a quality product per print specifications with little supervision. Loading and checking work product and making the necessary offset changes to keep work product on size.
NOTE: Must be able to pass a Background Check, Physical & Drug Screen, Cognitive and Basic Skills Testing.
- Minimum 3 years current CNC set-up/operator experience required
- Experience using both CNC mills and lathes
- Working knowledge of HAAS equipment
- Able to use Mastercam
- Strong mechanical aptitude of CNC machine operations
- General machine shop experience preferred
- Can read and interpret print drawings and use precision measuring equipment
- Able to perform general math calculations
- Detail oriented with large emphasis on accuracy.
- Self-starter, able to follow directions, and work with minimal supervision
- High degree of initiative to complete job requirements in accordance with production timeline.
- Reliable with strong work ethic, and Team Player mentality
- Programming experience a PLUS!
- Must be able to work overtime and every other Saturday
Job Duties -
- Sets-up and/or operates assigned equipment to produce quality products.
- Calculates cycle times.
- Inspects product and document data as required.
- Initiates machine adjustments to ensure quality product.
- Performs additional operations per supervisor direction.
- Creates and maintains accurate data for company organizational records.
- Organizes and keeps work area clean.
- Performs other warehouse/machine shop duties as assigned.
If you are a reliable, self-starter who is detail orientated with a strong work ethic, you may be an ideal candidate.
OUR BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDES: Medical / Dental / Vision / Paid Time Off (PTO) / Paid Holidays / Paid Life Insurance and a generous Profit Sharing Plan!
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Car Crusher Operator
Job Description: The Car Crusher Operator reports to the Car Processing Manager.
The Car Crusher Operator is responsible for the set up, operation, or maintenance of the car crusher and support equipment while ensuring that all of his/her efforts are compliant with the company Health, Safety, and Environmental standards. Duties may include the operation of car crusher, one or several types of power equipment to assist in the lifting, and moving of materials, trucks or vans, as well as preparation of material to be crushed. The Car Crusher Operator should possess knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
This position operates under flexible parameters. The primary goal of this position is to achieve excellence in all facets of the position. Providing the highest quality product safely, effectively and efficiently decreases accidents and errors and increase profits.
Job Requirements Environmental and Health & Safety (H&S) Strictly adheres to all Metals Recycling Business Health, Safety, and Environmental standards. Provides a safe environment for all employees, customers and visitors. Operational Performance & Best Business Practices Coordinate the "move-in/move-out" of the car crusher and support equipment from job site to job site.
This includes, but is not limited to, confirming delivery/departure of equipment with the crushing customer and dispatcher, as well as coordination of labor, lodging, and transportation. Coordinate and perform set-up/break-down of car crusher and support equipment upon arrival/departure to/from crushing location. Coordinate and assist in the preparation of material to be processed, including removal of all fluids, batteries, mercury switches, catalytic convertors and wheels, as necessary.
The process may require the operation of pneumatically powered fluid removal equipment, reciprocating saws, hand tools, etc. Operate car crusher and wheeled loader. Move levers, depress foot pedals, push buttons or turn steering wheel to operate equipment for lifting, crushing, or carrying pre/post-crushed material.
Coordinate routine housekeeping and final clean up of crushing area with crew members and crushing customer, to ensure safety of personnel and customer satisfaction. Coordinate machine actions with other activities, such as positioning or moving loads in response to hand or audio signals from crew members. Coordinate the transportation of processed and removed material (crushed cars, batteries, catalytic convertors, fluids, etc.) with the crushing customer and dispatcher.
Take actions to avoid potential hazards or obstructions, such as other equipment, workers, or moving objects. Examine processed materials for defects, potential hazards, and verify conformance to established specifications. Provide backup or assistance to crew members as needed or assigned.
Equipment & Maintenance Perform routine preventative maintenance of crusher, loader, and support equipment as necessary including but not limited to: fueling and greasing of equipment, installation and replacement of, hoses, belts, oils, fluids, and other parts or fixtures as necessary. Test and adjust machine alignment, speeds and actions using hand/power tools and other devices. Complete daily equipment inspections and submit to supervisor and/or maintenance department Daily Equipment Inspection Reports, Driver's Logs, etc. as required by company policies and procedures, reporting all equipment deficiencies or malfunctions requiring maintenance or repair.
This position is regularly exposed to all weather conditions. Physical hazards such as noise, fumes, and dirt are present due to the equipment, machinery, and scrap as would be found throughout the scrap yard. Safety shoes, hearing protection, respirators, face shields, and additional personal protective equipment as needed, must be worn to eliminate the risks associated with these hazards.
Travel is not required for this position. Handling multiple issues regarding safety and maintenance increases pressure. Work load may be unpredictable and pressure can be substantial during peak times.
Critical deadlines require considerable adaptability. Disturbances of work flow and/or irregularities in work schedule are expected and occur on an intermittent basis. Extra hours may be required, sometimes on weekends, weekdays, and holidays.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions Ability to: sit frequently; stand and walk frequently on uneven ground and throughout the yard; lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally; push and pull occasionally when moving materials; crouch or bend at the knees consistently to move or access materials or equipment; stoop or bend at the waist consistently to move materials; reach at arms length and overhead frequently; twist and turn at the neck and trunk continually; climb occasionally when obtaining items; manual dexterity required as Car Crusher Operator will handle, grasp, and manipulate materials, tools, and control knobs constantly; arm-hand steadiness required constantly for precision work; communicate by speech and hearing continually. Visual acuity needed for close detail work. Mental dexterity needed as Car Crusher Operator will work independently while demonstrating attention to detail and continuous awareness.
High School diploma, GED Certification, or experience in a similar role preferred. Valid Driver's License required. All U.S. applicants must be 18 years of age or older and all Canada applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. participates in e-verify for all U.S. new hires. Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. administers a pre-employment drug screen and background check for U.S. new hires. All new hires must review and sign an Arbitration Agreement.
This applies to all U.S. non-union employees. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, marital status, disability status, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, age, prior industrial injury, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status under local, state or federal law. SDL2017
Chair Car Driver
The Chair Car Operator is directly responsible for the safe and efficient transport of all disabled, handicapped, or elderly persons assigned to their care both to and from their destination.II. Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond promptly to all assigned calls
- Attend to patient in a courteous manner
- Move patient via wheelchair in a safe, professional manner
- Perform daily routine checks of the vehicle and record results on required checklist
- Inspect and clean vehicle daily
- Complete and submit all paperwork requirements daily
- Operate the vehicle in a safe and courteous manner adhering to company driving policies
- Operate the lift mechanism of the vehicle
- Complete other duties as assigned
The Chair Car Operator functions as a member of the Chair Car Staff and is responsible under the direction of the Dispatch Supervisor to provide effective and efficient transport to all Cataldo Ambulance Service, Inc. customers and clients.IV. Job Authority
The Chair Car Operator reports to the Chair Car Supervisor. The Chair Car Operator cannot issue written warnings or discipline coworkers.V. Qualifications
The Chair Car Operator must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record. The Chair Car Operator must maintain a reliable attendance record.
Cataldo Ambulance Employee Benefits:
Voluntary Life Insurance
401(k) plan with Company match
Long-term Disability and PTO.
Met Life Dental
BRAVO Wellness Plan
UNUM Voluntary Illness & Accident Benefits
Car Wash Attendant Lead - Car Rental - Automotive
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Ensure all Service Agents are preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental. Those functions include refueling, cleaning, and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Functions as a liaison between managers/supervisors and Rental Agents.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage
Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order (i.e., lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, backup lights, etc)
Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray, and trunk
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
Write up Ready Car slips
Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Car And Finance Sales Manager Opportunity Out Of Car Sales
Have you been a Successful Car / Finance Sales Manager but want something different, free weekends, nights & holidays while making great money? Do you know how to close on Short-Cycle Sales?
Xyon's Finance client is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for high-quality Inside Regional Sales Managers (RSM)/Closers to work with the outside sales representatives within the finance industry. They offer extensive training with strong technical resources. Typically the BEST managers have a strong closing background -- such as auto sales.
The RSM will manage outside reps as they go to confirmed appointments with business owners and managers. The RSM will train, guide, mentor and help reps close deals. 100% of your day is inside. Your day is busy, fast, and often times you'll have multiple reps on the line -- the day flies as does your compensation.
The company offers a strong starting salary, bonus and commissions -- all tiered to ensure highest achievers are rewarded. Benefits include 401k with a match, excellent healthcare, two weeks off along with all the sales training you need. The floor is tight with Sales Managers laughing and helping each other -- the definition of a team environment. This is seen by footballs flying around, music being played and casual/fun atmosphere. Many managers have been with the firm 5-8 years -- very stable environment.
WHY WORK WITH US:
· First year expected income of $75,000 -- 85,000 (salary starts at $45k - 1 to 3 mo. goes to $65k) + bonus + commissions) -- current managers are earning well over $120,000 annually plus benefits (up to $140,000)
· Strong Benefits Package
· Paid training in all areas of the industry and products
· Positive, team-oriented, fast-paced work environment
· No evenings, weekends or holidays -- hours are 6:00am to 3:00pm!
· No travel required
· Convenient location -- Kearny Mesa, San Diego 92123
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
· At least 2 years of business to business sales experience
· Auto Sales Experience a plus
· Proven CLOSING track record of outstanding sales performance
· Excellent communication and motivational skills
· High level of integrity
· Ability to multi-task and handle multiple outside sales reps in front of business owners requiring assistance over the phone to CLOSE the deal!
· High energy with a strong desire to succeed
We look forward to speaking with you.
Strickforce Drivers Needed OTR Car Haulers Needed Class A CDL
JMN is seeking experienced Car Haulers to join our strike team. We know Car Hauling is one of the most important jobs in the trucking industry that is why we hire the best of the best!
Our StrikeForce team is out a average of 2-3 weeks at a time with 2-4 days home time on return. Excellent pay, HUGE sign on bonus, employer paid medical, 401k and many other benefits to offer.
- We require at least 1 year of experience in automobile transportation
- Valid CDL & Updated Medical Card
- Clean MVR
- Must pass and willing to take Random Drug Screenings
- Complete at least 5-7 days with our prefered driver
- Able to operate a smartphone, tablet and computer
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum age of at least 22 years of age
- Must be able to communicate effectively & efficiently
- Must be willing to accept staying away from home for extended periods of time *average amount of time 2-3 weeks at a time. 2-4 day home time depending on length of stay OTR
- Must be able to adapt to different weather conditions
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Must be able to pay attention to detail to avoid any accidents
- Must secure all loads properly
- Must document any damages on vehicles meaning any scratches, dents, cracked windows or windshield, flat tires, crack rims or wheels etc.
- Must avoid hitting any curbs, low hanging trees or branches and any other objects
- Must secure all trailer decks and ensure vehicle are properly height to avoid hitting any bridges, poles, street light’s etc.
- Must understand how to use manual and electronic logs
JMN Transportation Corporate offices located at
2050 Creve Coeur Mill Rd, Maryland Heights, MO 63043 , 1-877-JMN-Haul
Car Wash Manager - Detrick's Premier Car Wash
Detrick's Premier Car Wash has been in business since 2005 and has 4 locations throughout the Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach area. We are looking for a manager to oversee our high-volume service operations. A qualified candidate will prepare staffing schedules and train staff in policy and procedures. Candidates must be able to communicate with customers and ensure our customers have a quality experience. You need to have attention to detail and the ability to achieve and maintain financial goals and responsibilities. We are looking for a person that is a “hands on Manager”, guiding team members through a daily work plan, be highly motivated, friendly and enjoy working outdoors in a customer focused, fast paced environment. You must have a “MECHANICAL BACKGROUND!"
Requirements for the Car Wash Manager
- 3 Years Management Experience REQUIRED!
- Strong mechanical background REQUIRED!
- 5 day work week - Ability to work long hours (as much as 12 to 14 hour days) and weekends (45-55 hours a week) REQUIRED!
- Car Wash Experience a PLUS!
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Possesses and maintains a Positive Attitude
- Ability to work with standard pre-hire checklist
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Skills
Compensation for the Car Wash Manager
- The annual income for this position is $40,000
- Paid Vacation
APPLY ONLINE ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR COME TO OUR COMPANY - Hire the Winners conducts the initial screening and telephone interview and will contact you if you qualify.
REF ID: Detrick's Car Wash-Manager
Automotive Sales - New Car Salesperson - Used Car Salesperson
Carl Black Chevrolet-Buick-GMC
11500 E. Colonial Drive
Orlando, Florida 32817
Carl Black Automotive Group is a growing organization that focuses our efforts on 100% customer satisfaction. The Carl Black organization is a very successful, privately owned group of four GM dealerships in the southeast region. We are currently seeking the right individual that desires the opportunity to grow professionally and financially. Experience Not Required we will provide TRAINING to start your career in automotive sales.
- Competitive compensation with draw on commission.
- Great income potential
- Paid Professional Product and Sales training with Certificate for each brand.
- General Motors subsidized incentives.
- Huge inventory.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- E-Commerce opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options.
- Commit to becoming an automotive sale expert by gaining in-depth knowledge of vehicle inventory and technology.
- Demonstrate to guest the industry leading features.
- Complete quotes and explain financing options.
- Perform follow ups with prospective customers by phone and/or email.
- Perform follow ups with existing customer base to confirm satisfaction and generate referrals
- Strong desire to be successful
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic computer and internet skills.
- Excellent appearance and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to ask for the sale and follow through with closing transaction.
- Valid U.S. driver license
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, drug screening, and maintain clean driving record.
Opportunity for advancement
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!