Car Wash Attendant Automatic Job Description Sample
Car Wash Attendant Lead - Car Rental - Automotive
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Ensure all Service Agents are preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental. Those functions include refueling, cleaning, and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Functions as a liaison between managers/supervisors and Rental Agents.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage
Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order (i.e., lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, backup lights, etc)
Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray, and trunk
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
Write up Ready Car slips
Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Car Wash Attendant Full Time Days Only
Indoors - Nationwide Building Downtown Executive Car Wash. The Carwash Attendant is responsible for providing exceptional hospitality services to clients in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner. Car wash attendants wash, scrub and polish the exteriors of vehicles. They may also vacuum seats and carpets and clean the interior of vehicles. Nationwide Building Downtown Executive Car Wash. Monday through Friday Dayshift. Valid Driver's License required.
For over 25 years, Towne Park has continued to deliver specialized hospitality services that include valet parking and self-parking management, door and bell, concierge, transportation, greeter and patient transport services all with the goal of enhancing the service experience.
Towne Park's unique culture includes a collaborative, social work environment that fosters high visibility and career progression. Our track record of success and growth has resulted in seven appearances on the Inc. 500|5000 List of the fastest-growing private companies since 2007.
Consider joining Towne Park if you're Driven To Serve!
Car Wash Attendant
We are seeking for a car wash attendant for Slash & Dash Car Wash in Bakersfield! This can be a full time or part time position.
CASHIERING / GUIDING CUSTOMERS THROUGH THE WASH TUNNEL AND SOME CLEANING.
Must be friendly and likes to work with the public.
Car Wash Attendant
FAST & FRIENDLY CAR WASH NOW HIRING!
Hiring for Team Leads and Attendants!
Come be part of our family owned team!
Fast & Friendly Car Washes are family owned and operated car washes with locations in Arizona and Utah, we are currently expanding and looking for some new friendly faces!
20168 North John Wayne Parkway
Maricopa, Arizona 85139
• 1. Minimum of 1 year prior Management experience (For Management positions)
• 2. Intermediate knowledge of computers/programs to include Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• 3. Ability to effectively and positively interact with the public
• 5. Can work well independently and as a team
• 6. Has a positive outgoing attitude even during difficult times
• 7. Want a long term career opportunity with room for advancement internally
• 8. Pass a thorough background check and supply personal and professional references
• 9. Have reliable transportation
• We offer:
• 1. Medical
• 2. Dental
• 3. Vision
• 4. 401K
• 5. Paid time off
If you feel this would be a great place for you to work, have reliable transportation and can pass a very thorough background check please contact Robert at 972-679-9371 to set up an interview, you can also send a resume for consideration to RPetrey@3drb.com
Car Wash Attendant
Part time opening for a car wash attendant to join our team!
- Receives payment from customer or issues change for coin-operated equipment.
- Interacting with customers
- Scrubbing down of cars before they go into car wash tunnel.
- Wash or otherwise clean vehicles, machinery, and other equipment.
- Use such materials as water, cleaning agents, brushes, cloths, and hoses.
- Performs any combination of following duties in automatic car wash: Directs patron to entrance of wash station or guides automobile onto wheel track of automatic mechanism.
- Activates wash mechanism and observes operation to detect equipment malfunctions.
Car Wash Attendant
Job duties include:
-Wash and vacuum customer vehicles
-Occasionally shuttle customers
No experience necessary. We will train for the job onsite.
We are a busy and rapidly growing Land Rover Dealership. We have a great group of people and offer a fun and safe work environment with growth potential.
In addition to a competitive wage, benefit and employee programs for a full-time employee might include:
- Paid Time Off available as of your 90th day
- Holiday, Jury Duty, and Bereavement Pay
- 401K with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance rates
- Discounts on naturopathic care such as chiropractic and massage therapy
- 24 Hour Fitness discount and gym membership subsidy
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And much more!
Car Wash Attendant
MILES The Auto Spa, the nicest carwash and automobile accessory detailer in the country is seeking employees to help us clean cars in our full service carwash facility. We will be hiring for both our full service and express detail areas. We offer an excellent working environment, top notch customers and cars to work on and a flexible work schedule. If you are interested in a possible job opportunity, stop by our facility in Cool Springs (Franklin, TN) to apply, or send us an email.
We offer very competitive wages, pass along customer tips and promise a great experience. Please check out our website or come in to see what all the excitement is all about! Milesautospa.com
Car Wash Attendant
- SUMMARY STATEMENT The Car Wash Attendant is responsible for assisting customers and delivering excellent customer service by putting the finishing touches on vehicles exiting the car wash. Supervisory
NO 2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order) Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Assist customers through the car wash, giving instructions or directions to the driver when needed.
Deliver excellent customer service by completing the car wash experience with the finishing touches such as drying vehicle windows, door panels and providing a towel for dusting the inside of the vehicle.
Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
Turn valves or handles on equipment to regulate pressure or flow of water, air, steam, or abrasives from sprayer nozzles.
Press buttons to activate cleaning equipment or machines.
Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds, according to formulas.
Rinse objects and place them on drying racks or use cloth, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces.
Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.
Clean and polish vehicle windows.
Apply paints, dyes, polishes, reconditions, waxes, or masking materials to vehicles to preserve, protect, or restore color or condition.
Monitor operation of cleaning machines and stop machines or notify supervisors when malfunctions occur.
Disassemble and reassemble machines or equipment or remove and reattach vehicle parts or trim, using hand tools.
Turn valves or disconnect hoses to eliminate water, cleaning solutions, or vapors from machinery or tanks.
Connect hoses or lines to pumps or other equipment.
Lubricate machinery, vehicles, or equipment or perform minor repairs or adjustments, using hand tools.
Employee must demonstrate safe work and risk management practices. Attend monthly safety and security meetings and sign the attendance sheet. Report all safety and security issues. Report and process all employee and/or customer incidents or unsafe acts in accordance with SPF Energy’s policy and procedure.
Ensure that confidentiality of data collected and stored are maintained
Employee is expected to set priorities and meet deadlines. Employee is responsible for planning and carrying out assignments, resolving conflicts that arise, informing and coordinating with others as expected. Employee is accountable for insuring the technical accuracy of their work and maintaining good working relations, both internal and external to SPF Energy. Self-direction and motivation are also expected.
Must meet performance expectations. Must complete all duties as assigned. SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: Essential
Incredible customer service skills & the ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
Ability to work at a fast pace Preferred
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Essential
Must be able to work flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays Preferred
Operate an electronic cash register and computer ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Essential
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Some stores may require employees to be at least 16 years of age or higher depending on the state’s laws on operating car wash equipment and the store’s state regulations. Exceptions can be made in some cases if there is parental written consent and it’s acceptable to the store’s state regulations
Some stores may require employees to be at least 18 years of age or higher depending on the insurance requirements
Ability to stand for long hours Preferred
Req No.: 2015-1120 # of Openings: 25 External Company URL: www.spfenergy.com
Car Wash Attendant
Yates Car Wash in Kingstowne, VA is looking for Car Wash Attedant's!
The person for this position must be able to pay attention to detail, be customer oriented and willing to go the extra mile to help out where needed in the shop.
Job duties include but not limited to the following:
* Hose down loose dirt from the exterior of cars.
* Use cloth and/or sponges to scrub away stubborn stains or built-up dirt.
* Use dry cloth to dry the exterior of the car.
* Ensure that tires are soaped and watered down properly.
* Scrub tires to get rid of stubborn dirt and mud;
* Dust and vacuum the interior of the car.
* Remove trash from the car and clean seats and surfaces.
* Ensure that door trims and hinges are cleaned properly.
* Competitive Salary + Tips!
To apply, please visit www.jointeamyates.com
Car Wash Attendant / Self Serve
We are seeking a Car Wash Attendant-Self Serve to join our team! You will perform a variety of cleaning and organizing duties. FULL TIME OR PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Keep facility clean and in good operating condition
- Help customers with operation and issues that may arise
- Preform some light duty repairs
- keep owners / managers informed of issues or problems
- Ability and desire to help customers
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to work alone and be self motivate
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Drug free work place
- Part or full time positions available
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!