Car Wash Supervisor Job Description Sample
Car Wash Supervisor
This is a full-time position. Averaging between $12-$15 an hour (base + commission) Depending on experience.
If you are someone who is seeking a fast-paced work environment, growth opportunity and enjoys coming to work every day State Street Car Wash will be your employer of choice.
As a supervisor, you will be working outdoors with your hands alongside our General Manager and our Associates. If you have experience with tools, are driven, possess an unquestionable work ethic, can lead and inspire people to follow you and wish to grow alongside our emerging company then we should talk.
This is a full-time hourly position requiring a 40+hours a week.
Duties/responsibilities/prerequisites include, but not limited to:
- Mechanical Inclination. Disassembly and reassembly of machinery with understanding of how moving parts and pieces of equipment work.
- Assure excellent customer experience for every customer, every time.
- Managing a crew of 3-6 associates while anticipating and responding to customer demand in a business driven by weather.
- Supporting the team to achieve sales targets and results.
- A definite can-do attitude
- Personally, handle customer complaints or issues
- Constant training of associates
- Maintenance of car wash equipment
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Constant supervision and upkeep of premises
- A great SMILE – All day
- Good money handling abilities
- Likes to work out doors all year around
State Street Car Wash performs a comprehensive background check on each candidate prior to employment and we are an Equal Opportunity/Drug Free workplace. You will need a valid driver's license.
Car Wash Supervisor
Cobblestone Auto Spa, is rapidly growing in the greater Phoenix area. We are looking for friendly, outgoing, motivated, team players. If you are looking for a great career with room for “advancement”, Cobblestone Auto Spa is the place for you. Cobblestone has a variety of career paths with 16 valley locations and 4 new locations in the next 6 month to a year. If you are highly motivated and willing to be a top performer, Cobblestone is looking for you.
· Train and develop employees
· Quality check customer vehicles
· Control labor and production number (CPMH)
· Provide a high level of customer services
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Attention to detail
· Must pass drug screening test
· Job requires being outdoors and on your feet a majority of your shift
· Driver's license
· Schedule requires working weekends and some holidays
· Must be clean shave and tattoos to be covered up
· Able to work 45 to 55 hour per week
What we offer:
· 1 week vacation pay after 1 year
· Competitive wages with room of advancement
· State of the art facility and equipment
· Health/Dental/Vision benefits available
Car Wash Supervisor
Car Wash Supervisor
08-Feb-2016 to 31-Dec-2017 (MST)
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Full-Time and Part-Time Available after 6 months Email Me Similar JobsEmail Me This Job Car Wash Supervisors directly supervise Car Wash employees and ensure customers' vehicles are processed in a courteous and efficient manner; while maintaining a safe work environment. Strong customer service and communication skills required.QUALIFICATIONSA fabulous attitude is a must!
Car Wash Detail Supervisor
Cleaning cars and making customers fall in love with their cars again –
Russell Speeder's Car Wash – 265 W. Main St, Avon, CT
$10.10 Per Hour PLUS Commissions
We Are Currently Hiring For Extraordinary Talent Now!
Join Russell Speeder’s Car Wash as a Detail Supervisor!
Russell Speeder’s Car Wash is an industry leader with 23 locations, since 1963 and we have added 5 centers in the last 2 years.
We have created the training to successfully develop you as a Detail Supervisor, so you can grow with our organization and assist customers with their goal of driving a new car again.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- $10.10 Per Hour
- Pay Tips & Commissions
- Paid Time Off (1 Week after 1 year- 2 weeks after 2 year- 3 weeks after 3 years)
- Education Assistance- $1,000.00 per year, $250 per class for Full Time
- Career Growth
- Fresh Air & Love Being Outdoors
Car Wash Supervisor
Car Wash Supervisors directly supervise Car Wash employees and ensure customers' vehicles are processed in a courteous and efficient manner; while maintaining a safe work environment. Strong customer service and communication skills required.
Fields Are Required What is your full name? First Name Last Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number Number TypeHomeCellWork Apply for this PositionApply for this Position Sign Up For Job Alerts Follow Jobs: Share this Page SDL2017
Car Wash Manager - Detrick's Premier Car Wash
Detrick's Premier Car Wash has been in business since 2005 and has 4 locations throughout the Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach area. We are looking for a manager to oversee our high-volume service operations. A qualified candidate will prepare staffing schedules and train staff in policy and procedures. Candidates must be able to communicate with customers and ensure our customers have a quality experience. You need to have attention to detail and the ability to achieve and maintain financial goals and responsibilities. We are looking for a person that is a “hands on Manager”, guiding team members through a daily work plan, be highly motivated, friendly and enjoy working outdoors in a customer focused, fast paced environment. You must have a “MECHANICAL BACKGROUND!"
Requirements for the Car Wash Manager
- 3 Years Management Experience REQUIRED!
- Strong mechanical background REQUIRED!
- 5 day work week - Ability to work long hours (as much as 12 to 14 hour days) and weekends (45-55 hours a week) REQUIRED!
- Car Wash Experience a PLUS!
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Possesses and maintains a Positive Attitude
- Ability to work with standard pre-hire checklist
- Basic Computer and Microsoft Skills
Compensation for the Car Wash Manager
- The annual income for this position is $40,000
- Paid Vacation
APPLY ONLINE ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR COME TO OUR COMPANY - Hire the Winners conducts the initial screening and telephone interview and will contact you if you qualify.
REF ID: Detrick's Car Wash-Manager
Car Wash Attendant Lead - Car Rental - Automotive
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Ensure all Service Agents are preparing and servicing vehicles prior to rental. Those functions include refueling, cleaning, and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Functions as a liaison between managers/supervisors and Rental Agents.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage
Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order (i.e., lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, backup lights, etc)
Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray, and trunk
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
Write up Ready Car slips
Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Manager - Car Wash
We are currently seeking a Car Wash Managers to become an integral part of our team!
- Manage Day to Day operations of the facility.
- Handle store cash deposits and change order needs
- Basic Store preventative maintenance services.
- Meet Profit and Loss Goals
- Associate supervision, training & coaching.
- Basic Inventory Management.
- Customer Service.
- Employee retention, Build your Mr. Clean Team!
- Previous experience as a Manager
- Basic Computer Skills(Excel, Word, Basic Database, Etc.)
- Mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Desire top Follow a proven system
- Discount Car Wash
- Family Environment
- Room for Advancement
Professional Express Car Wash Manager Trainee
ENJOY EXCELLENT BENEFITS WITH JETT EXPRESS~THE FUTURE IN CAR WASHING!
- Stable, growing, eco-friendly Texas based company
- Competitive Wages, PLUS Performance Based Bonus Opportunity
- Direct Deposit Pay Checks
- FREE Premium Package Employee Vehicle Wash Weekly
- Select FREE Uniform Components
- Health Programs after 90 days
- Employee Discount Program
- Referral Program
- Paid Time Off
CLEANER. FASTER. BETTER.® Jett Express state of the art Professional Car Wash facilities are designed for customer comfort, quick processing time, uncompromised safety, and high-quality results.
Jett Express~The Future in Car Washing delivers a superior car wash that is also the most environmentally sensitive way to wash a vehicle.
Go from GRIME to SHINE in No Time! Eco-Friendly Jett Express "the future in car washing" brings premium service, extraordinary value and time-saving convenience to the citizens and the communities we serve.
Get Set With JETT!
Delivering a cosmic clean car with friendly, helpful service to ensure a premium out-of-this-world customer experience are the most important objectives behind the Jett Express concept.
Jett Express is expanding throughout the DFW metroplex! We seek qualified, energetic, reliable and responsible individuals with great customer service skills, who enjoy working in a fast paced, high energy, high volume, outdoor work environment.
Jett Express is always looking for energetic, outgoing, friendly and courteous people to join our team.
We are a growing company with room for future advancement. We're constantly focused on innovation, attention to detail and quality in everything we do. Interested candidates should have strong mechanical aptitude & ability to understand and use technology with 2 or more years of managerial experience. College degree preferred. All candidates must have a valid TX DL, reliable transportation and be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and be able to stand for extended periods and work variable schedules including nights and weekends.
At Jett Express, we hire the most committed and professional people at every level: people who are looking for advancement opportunities with a strong, stable and growing organization.
Our ideal employee enjoys being a Jett Express Brand Ambassador who takes pride in their personal appearance and professional demeanor and is a well-groomed, energetic, outgoing, friendly, courteous, self-motivated, people person and team player. If you have a great attitude, are a highly motivated person looking for a stable company, love a challenge, enjoy working in the great outdoors, are enthusiastic and a team player, are a non-smoker and thrive in a high volume, fast- paced work environment...
Please send us your cover letter along with your resume and salary history (in .PDF or MS Word Format) for consideration.
Please know that we review every resume that is received, but only candidates being considered for the available position will be contacted due to the large number of resumes we receive.
If you're interested in joining our crew, please complete and submit a Jett Express employment application online for consideration.
Applications for employment and resumes are accepted online only at:
Soar to Success with Jett Express!
Because experience has shown it to be superior to all others!
Developed over decades of experience in the seasons of the Southwest, the methods used at Jett Express Car Wash are consistent with those prescribed in the Owner's Manuals of most leading auto manufacturers, including General Motors, Ferrari, BMW, Infiniti, Mercedes Benz, Chrysler, Ford, Porsche and others.
At Jett Express, we take the job of getting your car clean to a whole new level.
Jett Express is a state of the art eco-friendly car washing facility offering the latest features in advanced car washing technology and equipment. Attention to detail is given to every aspect of operations at Jett Express. Our system of car washing provides unsurpassed cleaning capability and a convenient, fast, safe and reliable, cosmic car wash experience.
Jett Express has been named one of the leading car wash companies in America!
Blast on in and test our waters...
It's Your Time to Shine!
Car Wash Manager
About Paul’s Auto Wash
Paul’s Auto Wash, with two locations in Troy & Clawson, Michigan, is actively searching for new team members to grow their market share. We strive to deliver a clean, dry, shiny vehicle to the customer in a safe, fast and friendly manner. We are committed to our employees and offer exciting job opportunities. We need goal oriented team members who have the business mindset to contribute to our growth.
Car Wash Manager
Role and Responsibilities
A manager for Paul’s Auto Wash is tasked with developing and maintaining a team of people to deliver a clean, dry, shiny vehicle to the customer in a safe, fast and friendly manner while continually controlling the costs of the operation, increasing sales and maintaining the appearance of the facility.
· Full time position
· Increase car wash volume.
· Available a minimum of 40 hours per week
· Good communication skills
· Friendly, outgoing personality
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Must be available mornings, evenings, weekends
· Someone who can advise and up-sell our top of the line services.
· Maintain a clean, attractive, safe facility.
· Maintain the quality of the wash.
· Maintain equipment maintenance procedures.
· Maintain budgeted operational costs.
· Develop the skills of the location team to achieve the results above.
· Recruit, select and train personnel.
· Resolve all customer complaint and damage claims.
· Develop the weekly schedule for all employees.
· Be extremely proactive in sales management and goals.
· Monitor/redirect/coach employees to ensure compliance to company procedures.
· Monitor/ensure adherence to all equipment and lot maintenance schedules.
· Complete all required written reports in the allotted time frame.
· Handle cash transactions/deposits ethically and efficiently.
· Housekeeping as it applies to job or work area
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Past managerial experience
· Valid driver’s license
· Access to a vehicle to get to and from work
· Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
· High School diploma or G.E.D. required
· Experience in sales and the carwash industry is a plus
Pauls Auto Wash Offers
· Competitive compensation program
· 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
· Excellent holiday/vacation plans
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
If you believe that you are suitable for this position, please apply with your resume and we will be in touch with successful applicants to arrange an interview. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PECO IS A WORLD LEADING MANUFACTURER. PECO Car Wash Systems is a leading manufacturer of the world’s smartest car wash solutions. With over 50 years of experience as a manufacturer, distributor and owner/operator of conveyorized car wash systems, we create competitive advantage for customers around the world through higher quality products, continual innovation, comprehensive industry expertise and exceptional service.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!