Carbonation Tester Job Description Sample
Software Tester (Nci)
The mission of the Data Science and Information Technology Program (DSITP) is to develop an enterprise-level, consolidated information technology infrastructure that provides exceptional IT capabilities to the Frederick National Labs for Cancer Research (NCI-Frederick/FNLCR) in support of basic, translational, and clinical cancer and AIDS research. The CBIIT Technical Operations Support (CTOS) Group is part of the DSITP within Leidos Biomedical Research. The CTOS team is primarily involved in the operations and execution of the projects sponsored by NCI-CBIIT. Please see https://cbiit.nci.nih.gov/ for details about CBIIT’s mission.
- Ensure each product release meets well defined high quality standards
- Develop comprehensive test plans, test cases and test reports
- Plan for and develop automated testing frameworks and test scripts
- Analyze and document results, report and track bugs, verify and validate fixes as needed
- Report statuses in meetings
- Engage in the test environment, hw/sw configuration, setup and maintenance
- Monitor successful completion of projects
- Work closely with other project team members and government personnel.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent from an accredited college or university according to the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. (Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education).
- Foreign degrees must be evaluated for U.S. equivalency
- In addition to the education requirements, a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible job related experience, as designated by the Program requirements. Experience should include process, equipment and/or systems validation.
- Experience with automated testing, developing automated test scripts, executing and analyzing results for web applications including cloud based applications.
- Experience developing an automaton test framework and automated test scripts a descriptive programming language
- Experience developing test plans, requirements traceability matrix and test reports
- Experience reviewing requirements and developing manual and automated test cases to validate the requirements
- Experience testing Application Programming Interfaces.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Expertise in implementing quality assurance using the Agile methodology.
- Experience testing RESTful web services
- Experience building software tags using Maven and deploying software in Linux and Windows environments.
- Good presentation, written and communication skills.
- Experience in analyzing, identifying, prioritizing, and managing software defects, and effectively working with developers in fixing, verifying, validating and closing defects
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Webdriver, Eclipse
- Automated Web Services testing
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Experience with HP LoadRunner
- Software Testing
- Manual Test Processes
- Automated Test Processes
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Textile Tester (Hickory, NC)
Textile Tester (Hickory, NC)
This position is temporary until June of 2017
Will need to be familiar with pressure, friction, and tensile testing on textile
Must have computer skills
Must be able to analyze data as needed
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to bend, kneel, and stoop; physically able to perform required tasks for this opportunity.
Must have at least a minimum of 1 year experience in textile
Must be able to pass a drug test.
Pay is determined by experience.
152 Main Street East
Valdese, NC. 28690
351 Sanford Dr
Morganton, NC 28655
Journeyman Manual Tester
JOB TITLE :
- Journeyman Manual Tester
- Salary Exempt
- Commensurate with experience, scope of work and location
- Kansas City, MO
- Senior Project Manager/ Master Program Manager
- Considering local candidates with US Citizenship, or Green Card only.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- With limited direction, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet system requirements
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools usage
- Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects
- Creates and/or reviews documentation relative to requirements, test cases/scripts, test execution and release management. Ensures completeness, accuracy, and correctness
- Organizes and maintains all quality assurance documentation including maintaining information within the assigned test management system
- Documents all problems and works to resolve them. Reports progress on problem resolution to management
- Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future processes
- Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Reviews business/technical requirements; writes and executes manual test cases
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Functions as a technical expert across Single project assignments
- Experience with performance testing is desired
- Experience with software testing projects in USDA, Government or Large Company Environments
- Equivalent knowledge and expertise through on-the-job experience
- Ability to pass security/credit check
- Microsoft Office Products: Access, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Project Visio, Word
- HP Application Life Cycle Management software
- JIRA experience desired
- Structured Query Language (SQL) experience desired
- Relational Database Platforms (DB2, SQL2008, Oracle)
- Simple Objective Access Protocol (SOAP) desired
- JWebUnit, DBUnit, JIRA, Subversion, Eclipse, Nexus, AgileTestWare, SoapUI, or other testing tools
- Section 508 testing software desired
- Middleware such as MQ Series desired
- Data Warehouse testing including data migrations, ETL/Batch processes and data reports
MILVETS offers an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
MILVETS Systems Technology, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Quality Control Tester I
QUALITY CONTROL TESTER I
- Performs assigned tests on product where results are compared with company quality standards. Reports results to Production Manager, Supervisor or Lead Person, and notifies Engineering when results are not up to quality standards.
- Inspects product visually for obvious defects.
- Performs in-process inspection and testing where required to determine quality of product during manufacturing process.
- Notifies Manufacturing Engineer or other Engineering personnel when inspection data are outside acceptable limits or when major incidents of poor quality are noted.
- Records test results on inspection forms and reports any defects found.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be able to read and follow written procedures and instructions.
- Must be able to record test data accurately.
- Ability to work in varying weather conditions, heat and cold.
- May requires the use of the following personal protective equipment:
- Safety glasses
- Hearing protection
- Respirator (facial hair is limited to moustache; beards interfere with fit of respirator)
- Grounding wrist strap (for field sensitivity testing)
- Steel toe safety shoes
Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology you need to enhance your production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
With over 70 offices in more than 50 countries located in major oil-producing provinces, Core Laboratories provides services to the world's major, national, and independent oil companies. We can help you solve your reservoir problems.
Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their producing fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to your bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization CompanyTM.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide testing support to commercial off the shelf (COTS) products and interfacing applications.
- Independently learn commercial off the shelf (COTS) and custom developed software applications
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source, commercial, and proprietary tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet customer needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. scrum teams and product owners) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect count
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight and direction
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is required
- Knowledge and testing for Section 508 Compliance is required
Since 2004 The Fila Group has specialized in the delivery of talented teams to clients in support of business and information technology modernization efforts. We firmly believe in providing practical, cost-effective solutions to address each client's unique challenges. We provide our clients with unique solutions based on an intimate understanding of the breadth of their problems and the requirements necessary to solve them. Fila Group leverages this knowledge to develop and deliver holistic solutions that align with each project's strategic goals.
Ecats Quality Assurance Tester - (911 Metrics)
Location: Roseville, CA
6 month Contract to Hire
Candidates: Able to work W2 directly, no outside vendors
Division: Emergency Call Tracking System – 911 Metrics Software
Expertise: Senior Level Resource
Be a part of our success story. Direct Technology offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Your success story starts here. Direct Technology believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. Our expectation is that every employee will offer his/her services wherever necessary to ensure the success of our clients.
Quality Assurance staff member responsible for establishing quality assurance testing models and performing testing for analysis of applications, services, and user interfaces. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Performs a variety of QA-related tasks. May provide consultation on projects. Usually works under the direct supervision of a manager.
Essential Job Functions:
· Write and execute complex SQL queries able to pull data for testing purposes
· Create Test Cases, Test Plans based on requirement
· Perform functional, regression, smoke, integration, system testing
· Follow QA Manager directions
· Document and track product defects encountered during the execution of test cases
· Work with development to resolve identified issues.
· Bug fix verification
· Multitask in fast paced environment
· Work with SQL Server 2012 to test back end of the application.
- 7-10+ years of experience with Software QA testing
- Expert test case engineering skills
- Able to do mathematical calculations
- Expert level SQL and relational database experience, must know basic SQL commands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Must be able to investigate an issue, isolate its probable cause, and provide a reliable method for reproducing the issue.
- Experience with Web based application testing.
- Knowledge of bug tracking systems (TFS, Bugzilla etc)
- Knowledgeable about popular web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Familiarity with major operating systems (Windows, Mac OSX, Linux, Unix).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Visio).
- A history of positive teamwork, flexibility, resiliency and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about QA and able to collaborate with development to deliver quality products.
- Attention to details is must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong SQL and SDLC knowledge
Direct Technology, founded in 1995, is one of the largest privately Veteran owned and operated custom software development firms on the West Coast, headquartered in Roseville, CA with an additional office in Bellevue, WA. Direct Technology’s unparalleled level of knowledge and expertise solves its client’s most complex business problems with technology solutions across the following practice areas: Custom Software Development, IT Networking and Technical Staffing.
EEO. Veterans encouraged to apply.
Company DescriptionSynergy ECP is a Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) that was formed in July 2007 with Headquarters in Columbia, MD and is made up of talented, dedicated staff to provide a broad range of services to the defense, intelligence and health care industries.
In an ultra-competitive environment, Synergy ECP has thrived by adhering to our name, making sure excellence is displayed by our Employees, to our Customers and by Improving Performance (ECP).
It’s what sets us apart, enabling us to be an autonomous yet agile business that delivers huge results - showing we’re ready to meet our customers’ evolving demands.
Synergy ECP has earned a client list that includes numerous Fortune 100 companies, in addition to multiple branches of the US government and military services.
Synergy ECP is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major. Two (2) additional years of experience in penetration testing may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
6 years of Pen Testing that effectively has worked at a highly expert level (former RED team) in terms of the full spectrum of Pen testing: identification of vulnerabilities, gaining full understanding, analysis, and characterization of the vulnerabilities, demonstrating and exploitation of the vulnerabilities, and providing mitigation and network design configurations to them.
- Identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit components of the target systems.
- Plan and execute Information Assurance evaluation tests and document test results in a formal document.
- Identify and demonstrate vulnerabilities that may be used by an adversary to exploit the entire target system.
- Lead the Information Assurance evaluation of target systems, including developing threat models, conducting security analysis and testing, demonstrating vulnerabilities and documenting the results.
Student IT Technician/Software Tester
Student IT Technician/Software Tester Apply now
Job no:505396 Work type:Student Ast Location:Main Campus (Gainesville, FL) Categories:Information Systems/Technology Department:68020000 - BS-BUSINESS SERVICES-ADMIN Classification Title: STU AST-NON-CLERICAL & ADMIN
Technical support duties include:
Support Gator 1 Central card operations by maintaining card printers, cameras, and other equipment at the various card office locations across campus.
Support campus mail operations across campus, troubleshooting issues with equipment including mail meters, specialty printers, and handheld mail scanners. Coordinates with vendors and other campus units to resolve.
Support Business Services Division office staff, troubleshooting computer issues and coordinating with other campus units for resolution.
Maintain inventory of all computers, printers, cameras, and other equipment.
Coordinate with BSD staff and UF Asset Management for proper disposal of equipment that has reached end of life.
Assist BSD staff in locating equipment as needed. Software testing duties include:
Perform testing on new software.
Provide feedback for newly developed features through exploratory testing.
Assist with development of testing automation.
Implement and document testing processes.
Track and report status of software defects through resolution. Advertised Salary: Expected starting salary is $12.00 hourly.
Ability to commit to working 15 to 20 hours per week
Valid Florida Driver License
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, bend, crawl, climb, etc. as needed to reach equipment.
This position is open to all students who are eligible to work on campus and will be employed through student Other Personnel Services (OPS) and must maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average. Registered students are employed on a part-time basis, up to 20 hours per week.
Customer service experience
Computer programming experience
Web design experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills Special Instructions to Applicants: Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date. Health Assessment Required:Yes Advertised:14 Nov 2017Eastern Standard Time Applications close:05 Dec 2017Eastern Standard Time
Senior Performance Tester
· 4+ years Load testing experience with JMeter or Loadrunner.
· Strong knowledge of Software development lifecycle processes including handling QA for highly agile development.
· Proficient in metrics and monitoring projects based on these metrics.
· Experience with highly scalable, distributed and high performance systems.
· Experience with development of test plans and test cases.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills for running meetings, documenting Test Plans, Test Results and Status Reports
Senior Cyber Penetration Tester (Red Team)
The Penetration Tester will have experience performing hands-on penetration testing, security test planning, and vulnerability analysis; focusing on automated and manual exploitation of applications, networks, and system level designs and implementations. This position requires a strong ethical hacking mindset with proven professional experience in assessing diverse network and system architectures in a comprehensive manner. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, responsive, and collaborative environment and be dedicated to the success of customers. Experience and detailed technical knowledge in information security engineering, secure architecture development, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, applied cryptography, and application security is essential. Must have the ability to communicate with and distill information from technical resources during formal and informal meetings. Must be able to work both independently and as a part of team testing efforts.
- Knowledge of vulnerability management and scanning best practices. This should include knowledge of the CVE database and the CVS System used for scoring vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Unix (preferably Red Hat) administration skills.
- The individual should be comfortable with all forms of daily server administration.
- Experience with Windows server administration.
- Knowledge and experience in basic web application configuration in particular experience with the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing application assessments.
- Overall 3+ years of Information Security experience.
- At least 1 year experience performing application security assessments.
- 2+ years Red Team experience.
- Offensive pen testing experience.
- Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems to include boot process through understanding of the execution flow of boot time processes.
- Knowledge of software exploitation (web, client-server, mobile, and wireless) on modern operating systems.
- Familiarization with XSS, SSJS, filter bypassing, SQL Injection, etc.
- Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services.
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
Minimum Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cyber Security “Certified Expert” certifications and OSCP.
CSO Outlook- Top 10 Managed Security Service Providers 2015
Washington SmartCEO Future 50 Award 2012-2016
2014 Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 Award
Inc. 500|5000 2010-2015
2012 Washington SmartCEOs Voltage Award Cyber Warrior / Small Business
2011 U.S. Chamber of Commerce- Best of Washington in Data Communications Equipment
2011 Washington SmartCEOs Smart 100 Award
2008 Cyber Security Excellence Award
We are always looking for top cyber talent in the industry. Please contact us to hear about our great career opportunities.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!