Carbonation Tester Job Description Sample
QA Tester & Business Analyst
Herndon, VA - only local candidates will be considered - no remote
W2 long term contract (2+ years)
Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Public Trust Clearance Required
Seeking a Quality Assurance Tester with Business Analyst skills – Java Development Environment for our client in Herndon, VA.
4+ years experience with responsibility for planning and executing SIT across major, and minor releases.
Design, develop, and configure software test cases to validate application functionality.
Participate in requirements gathering sessions, and will work with team members to identify requirements, and test application functionality.
Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the project.
Responsibilities will include:
• Participate in requirements gathering sessions
• Create test plans for SIT testing
• Create test cases for SIT testing, including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
• Execute frontend, and backend tests
• Develop, update and maintain quality testing standards and procedures
• Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s)
• Facilitate and/or participate in structured walk-throughs, and peer reviews
• Lead/participate in the coordination, and execution of release testing
• Mentor other testers on methodology framework testing processes, and application knowledge as appropriate
• Determine and meet time estimates, and schedules for testing efforts
• Proven ability to work independently, and as a team member
• Strong understanding of the full lifecycle (SDLC) with Agile/Scrum experience
• A strong understanding of web-based applications
• Strong understanding of different types of testing methodologies (system integration, regression, functional, compatibility, unit, performance, negative etc.) and an ability to plan/execute accordingly
• Proven ability to develop test conditions, and understand expected results based on the application requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (ability to translate between business and technical concepts)
• 2+ years’ extensive experience developing manual tests in ALM
• 2+ years’ experience working with a Relational Database
• 2+ years’ experience writing intermediate level SQL queries
• 2+ years’ experience working with Java development/principles
• Experience working with XML
• Proven ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
• Proven ability to identify, define, and document business requirements (functional and system)
• Proven ability to participate in requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
• Proven ability to track, and fully document changes to business requirements (both functional and system)
• Proven ability to clearly communicate requirements to other development team members
• Manage changes to requirements throughout the project lifecycle
Jr. Tester With Selenium
Duration: Long term
In-person Interview is MUST
Description of Work:
· Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
· Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
· Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
· Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
· Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's
acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
· Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression
testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
· Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
· Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the
· Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
· Bachelor’s degree and 0 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 0 years of relative experience, or 4 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
· 1 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
· 1 years of experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
· 6 months of experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
· 6 months of experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data, investigating, and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
· 6 months of Core Java technical expertise including JEE, Frameworks (Struts, Spring), object oriented design and design pattern.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
· Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
· Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
· Experience in capturing and reusing automated Unit Test cases, Test Stubs and Drivers and other development test objects
· Experience in using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain and execute automated test suites to perform automated dynamic testing
· Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT.
· Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
· Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
· Understanding of AWS.
· Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building
· Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
· Experience in using VersionOne and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
· Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Object-oriented programming skills
- Good experience in all stages of Performance Testing Life cycle
- Solid work experience in scripting, test execution and results analysis using Rational Performance Tester tool
- Experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.
- Knowledge on Guidewire technologies is a plus
- Knowledge on Insurance domain is a plus
- Effective coordination between Onsite-Offshore
- Excellent client Interaction skills and ability to lead and manage projects independently
- Six plus years of relevant experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience designing, building, and maintaining end-to-end testing processes and technical solutions
- Proven experience designing, building, and maintaining automated testing processes and technical solutions
- Must display skill and experience in working with customers to manage successful user acceptance testing
- Experience mentoring or supervising other quality assurance staff
- Experience working within an agile methodology framework/environment is necessary
- Proven experience generating iterative testing plans and visual metrics is necessary
- Agile certification is a plus
- Experience in multiple agile roles is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills testing
Tester Cln-Match Hydro Hrly 4290 - 1- 2Nd Shift
Tester High Pressure Hydro
Are you a problem solver who enjoys the challenge of multi tasking? We seek qualified candidates with an eye for detail to test our high pressure pumps.
Perform hydrostatic tests on assembled pumps, sub-assemblies, or individual parts to detect leaks.
Testing will be performed using hydraulic rams, attaching fixtures, or other means.
Job includes preparing pumps of sub-assembly for testing; removal of all apparatus such that finished part is ready for final assembly; testing matching halves on split case pumps and cutting gaskets for split case pumps.
Test will include any pump or part at any pressure for both production and experimental parts.
Check for leakage and report such cases to supervision for disposition of same.
Refer to Quality and Product Manuals to properly fill out Inspection Reports and other related reports and/or paperwork.
Refer to documentation to determine pump pressure.
Perform other miscellaneous duties assigned such as work area clean up and transportation of parts in and around hydro test area and other work as needed.
Skills and Experience
Quality Control Analysis- Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
Problem Sensitivity- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
Multitasking- Ability to move from task to task while maintaining concentration amid distraction.
Teamwork- Coordinating efforts and supporting coworkers to produce the best outcome.
Flexibility/Adaptability- Ability to adjust to new conditions and respond effectively to changing environments.
Location: Lansing, MI
5 years of working experience in a formal SDLC/STLC process and testing methodologies; and adherence to good testing practices
Expertise in planning, designing and execution of complex testing solutions including Functional, Regression, and End to End testing
Proficiency in ID'ing Test Scenarios, Creating and update Test cases, Test data, Executing test cases, Logging & Tracking Defects in Quality Center
Effective communication with Project Managers, test Leads, System Analysts, Developers and BA’s
SAP FICO or tax testing experience
Ability to Multitask - Excellent communication skills and ability to work with business
Bachelors Degree - required
HP ALM Experience
QA & ITIL Certification
Desired Automation Experience in tools – Worksoft, Selenium, UFT
SAP TRM experience
The Test Consultant who aligns with the process & frameworks and leverages templates & tools of TCOE to provide support for overall test designing, test planning and test delivery in the assigned project and ensures that all agreed deliverables of the in scope Testing services like System testing, SIT, Regression Testing and Testing Phases like Test Design, Test Execution, Defect Management are planned, tracked, delivered and reported as per agreed quality and timelines in mandated tools and templates.
Gather the requirements in Quality Center Requirements Excel Template and upload requirements to Quality Center.
Depending on the Project demand, Create/utilize existing test cases in QC test case template, review with QA Leads, map the fields to match with the fields on Quality Center and upload them.
Map the requirements to test cases in Quality Center and Peer review the same with QA Lead.
Gather test data necessary for testing and document the same.
Execute Pre-system, Unit/String, Integration test cases and Log any defects in Quality Center and report the same to QA lead.
Re-test the test cases impacted after the defect fixes, Update the defect status on Quality Center and escalate any issues to QA Lead. Also document re-test results and report the same to QA Lead.
Attend all the team meetings.
Job Title: QA Tester
Location: Tualatin, Oregon
Duration: 6 months
Skills: Strong SQL, Excel, HP UFT, ALM, Experience in the Utility industry, Oracle applications (CC&B, Customer Care & Billing MDM),
Description of the project:
- Digital programs
- Working with team 8-10 people
- Strong knowledge and experience of manual testing, including designing complex test cases, execution, documentation and defect tracking.
- Able to solve straightforward problems, analyze for possible solutions and communicate back to the team. Works independently with minimal guidance and works well with a team. Automated testing skills a plus.
- Collaborate with the Senior QA Analysts to determine best standards and procedures to be used in the Quality Assurance process.
- Ensure adherence to standards and procedures related to test script development, testing methodology and documentation.
- Create test cases following the standards outlined by the Senior QA Analysts.
- Map requirements and test conditions to the test cases.
- Work with the Enablement Teams, Scrum Teams to test Legacy interfaces impacted by the Customer Touchpoints project.
- Work with external payment vendors to ensure payments interfaces work as expected.
- Work diligently to learn about the new system and functions to support the business on Day 2.
- Understand test goals and dependencies to ensure risks are effectively tested.
- Ensure that QA process is adequate, documented and communicated to ensure agreed quality levels for the application.
- Partner with Business Analysts and Vendors to ensure requirements are met and are accurately tested.
- Able to test all phases of test life cycle.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Experienced with SQL, Excel, HP tool set like UFT, ALM
- #years’ experience required: 2
- Experience in the Utility industry.
- Knowledge of, Oracle applications (CC&B, Customer Care & Billing MDM) Building automated test suites.
- Strong SQL query skills.
- Analytical problem solver/tester, team player, exceptional communication
SAP Functional Tester
Must have recent exp with one or more and be able to explain processes : SAP Modules: SD, MM, PP, QM, IM, WM
This is a new SAP implementation, Global, multi-phase project. Client is a global leading innovator in their industry of material handling equipment and technology
This is a Manual SAP tester role, not automation.
Client will offer Sponsorship only for Sr Level Talent
Please note: This is a TESTER position and you will not be able to jump into a functional SAP role within the immediate future*
Why do I want to work here?
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology and grow in your career
- Client believes in a balanced work/life and expects employees to leave work at 5 pm!!
- Health Insurance begins on day ONE
- Highly desirable town to raise your family, great schools, low cost of living and friendly, hip small-town vibe!
- Family-owned company, who cares about their employees and has a low turn-over rate, high job stability!!
- Client will pay a generous relocation package for Mid-level and Sr-level candidates
- Min 7 + years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience with either of these SAP Modules: SD, MM, PP, QM, IM, WM
- SAP Implementation testing of functional modules of SAP SD, MM, PP, QM, IM, WM, APO)
- Have hands on SAP knowledge
- This is a Manual SAP tester role, (Manual Sap tester, Functional Tester, Regression Tester)
- Good Testing Concepts,
- Associates degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, along with 2 to 4 years of prior experience in quality assurance methodologies or software testing, or equivalent education or experience is preferred.
- Experience in SAP TAO, HP Quality Center, HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT) & Load Runner a plus.
- Experience in SAP Quality Assurance or SAP Functional testing role.
- Has participated in Regression, Integration and User Acceptance testing of large SAP implementations.
- Experience in creating test plan and executing test cases in HP ALM/HPQC.
- Experience with defect management.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Responsible for complete system and regression testing of SAP software.
- Consult with development team to improve usability and recommend program improvements or corrections to development staff.
- Interface with users to extract functional needs and determine requirements for testing.
- Read Functional Spec documents or other documents to prepare test scenarios and test cases.
- Execute test cases manually.
- Document the test executions and defects.
- Resolve functional issues of automation testers.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CFR Rewrite project’s main objective is to convert a disconnected desktop application in to a Web based that’s connected to a central database.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Develop and maintain automated regression tests using QTP (Quick Test Professional) and UFT (Unified Functional Testing) software for multiple applications using frameworks such as Open2Test
2. Work with business analyst and other developers as a team.
3. Working with BA & developer prepare test plans to make sure that developed module meets functional & non-functional requirements.
4. Testing various financial application Manually or/and using automation testing tools carrying out the Integration, Regression, System Testing and Ad-Hoc testing.
5. Comply with project plans and organization standards.
6. Help integrate software modules into a fully functional solution and do integration testing.
7. Participate in multi-agency technical meetings and work sessions.
|1.||84 Months Demonstrated work experience creating, maintaining, and running regression/automation tests using UFT (Unified Functional Testing) and QTP (Quick Test Professional) or other testing tool using Open2Test framework.||#of months||16|
|2.||60 Months Demonstrated experience doing Quality Assurance and usability testing and analysis.||#of months||16|
|3.||60 Months Demonstrated experience working with VBScript writing test scripts.||#of months||16|
|4.||48 Months Demonstrated work experience creating testing documents for User Acceptance testing.||#of months||12|
|5.||48 months Demonstrated experience creating on-line help using Robohelp or another tool.||#of months||8|
|6.||24 Months Demonstrated experience working with government financial data.||#of months||8|
|7.||24 Months Demonstrated experience using Team Foundation Server.||#of months||4|
- Excellent Web Testing ;
- Regression ;
- Understanding of Agile Methodology ;
- Sanity Testing ;
- Understanding of Release Cycles.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good to have telephony/telecom background/experience. .
Thanks & Best Regards,
O: +1 510-399-7819 | C: +1 678-778-1959 | email@example.com | https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellemartins/
Penetration Tester (Red Team)
Location: On Client site in Washington, DC
The Penetration Tester will have experience performing hands-on penetration testing, security test planning, and vulnerability analysis; focusing on automated and manual exploitation of applications, networks, and system level designs and implementations. This position requires a strong ethical hacking mindset with proven professional experience in assessing diverse network and system architectures in a comprehensive manner. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a dynamic, responsive, and collaborative environment and be dedicated to the success of customers. Experience and detailed technical knowledge in information security engineering, secure architecture development, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, applied cryptography, and application security is essential. Must have the ability to communicate with and distill information from technical resources during formal and informal meetings. Must be able to work both independently and as a part of team testing efforts.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Overall 3+ years of Information Security experience.
- At least 1 year of experience performing application security assessments.
- 2+ years Red Team experience.
- Knowledge of vulnerability management and scanning best practices such as CVE database and the CVS System used for scoring vulnerabilities.
- Experience with Unix (preferably Red Hat) administration skills.
- Working understanding of all forms of daily server administration.
- Experience with Windows server administration.
- Knowledge and experience in basic web application configuration in particular experience with the Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing application assessments.
- Working understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities, how they are exploited, and a notion of how to they are fixed.
- A good understanding of Linux.
- An understanding of local Linux OS flaws and how to leverage them to increase privilege
- Familiarity with security focused distributions.
- Offensive pen testing experience.
- Knowledge of the Windows and *NIX operating systems to include boot process through understanding of the execution flow of boot time processes.
- Knowledge of software exploitation (web, client-server, mobile, and wireless) on modern operating systems.
- Familiarization with XSS, SSJS, filter bypassing, SQL Injection, etc.
- Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems and infrastructure services.
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks.
- A good understanding of Penetration testing methodology (recon [active & passive], vulnerability analysis, exploitation, lateral movement, and reporting).
- Working familiarity with the following tools:
- Cobalt Strike.
- Experience with obtaining access through spear phishing, HID exploitation, rogue access points, etc.
- Background in scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree highly desirable.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications and OSCP.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!