Card Clothier Job Description Sample
We are currently seeking a professional Clothier Specialist to specialize in the design and customization of men’s tailored suits. The Clothier Specialist will be responsible for revenue generation for Thomas Henry Tailors through the direct sale of customized suits, shirts and other related clothing items. This is a perfect opportunity from someone with an entrepreneur spirit who is looking for a fascinating challenge of building a prestigious brand!
Key Requirements of the Role
- Ability to grow and manage a portfolio of clients
- Ability to cross-sell all Thomas Henry Tailors products.
- Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills.
- Passion for serving clients
- Self-starter who can thrive in a fast paced evolving environment.
- Positive can-do attitude with a strong business acumen and self-motivation.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to synthesize information, develop insights and combine this with creativity.
Major Responsibilities (Indicative and not exhaustive)
- Generate annual agreed revenue of suit and other clothing sales through new and existing clients.
- Proactively identify opportunities in new and existing clients and take a lead role in shaping commercial propositions that meet client needs and win profitable new business for Thomas Henry Tailors
- Determines and plans for own sales territory
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Works with clients to identify and design suit style needs while promoting Thomas Henry Tailors products.
Measure client for customized suit garments
- Determine new products/offerings that correspond with client needs.
- Responsible for the collection of sales force data from competitors to ensure THT remains one step ahead of the market.
- Conducts quality control checks of made-to-measure clothing prior to client delivery.
- Responsible for company marketing through social networking sites.
- Actively seeks cost saving/company improvement initiatives.
- 4 - 7 years sales or business development experience, ideally for a large multinational company
- Managerial experience desirable
- Knowledge and interest in men’s fashion, primarily in suits and related products
- Ability to sell, client relationship building & strong computer proficiency in MS Office
Compensation and Benefits
- Base Salary + Uncapped commission
- 100% individual paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Vacation Days and holidays
- Daily free onsite lunch prepared fresh by a Five Star chef
- Free Onsite & Indoor Parking
Thomas Henry Tailors affords clients prompt and superior access to sophisticated tailored clothing. Each garment is customized and based entirely on the personal preferences of each discerning client. With measurements and suit specifications determined, and suiting design recommendations by Thomas Henry Tailors expert Clothier Specialist, clients will experience the most exquisite service in the industry. Clients will observe as their customized suit is promptly delivered to them in industry lead times of only three to four weeks.
Turnaround Clerk / Admin - Must Have Twic Card
We are seeking a Refinery Clerk / Admin to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
MUST have a valid TWIC card.
MUST be local in the Beaumont, no per diem is offered.
MUST have 5+ years experience as turnaround admin/clerk in a refinery setting.
MUST have TRACK software experience
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Serve as an office receptionist by answering calls, greeting visitors, sorting mails, etc.
- Organize and collate all documents
- File and Manage Reports , and Manage daily time sheets
- Take care of all Badge request
- Keep up with Man Power report
- Timekeeping in TRACK
- Assist with the human resource department, general office administration, and executive support
- 5+ years previous experience in office administration in a refinery setting.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Lead Installer / Service Technician - Parking And Card Access Systems
TECH Control Systems, Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for Technicians and Installers to install and service Access Control Systems, Parking Control Equipment, Closed-Circuit Television, Intrusion Detection and
Security Alarm Systems.
- Install / Service Parking and Revenue Control Systems
- Install / Service Access Control Systems.
- Install / Service CCTV Control Equipment
- Must be able to understand low and high voltage electricity
- 2+ years experience in Industry
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude & Troubleshooting Skills
- Knowledge of Installing Conduit, field devices, and Electronics
- Excellent Work Quality, Organizational, and Communication skills a MUST
- Valid Driver License
- Must Pass Drug Screening
- Industry Scale Pay
- High- Quality Career Opportunity
- Medical Benefits (After 90 Days)
- Company Vehicle
Mj-Cannabis-Industry Consultants AND Agents Credit Card Sales
THIS IS DR. MARK HARRISON, CEO OF PHYSICIAN MERCHANT SERVICES.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS. YOU MUST KNOW MARIJUANA DISPENSARY OWNERS PERSONALLY TO PRESENT OUR NEW CREDIT CARD PROCESSING SYSTEM. DISPENSARIES DON'T HAVE A CURRENT CREDIT CARD SYSTEM AND MOST OF THEM WANT ONE.
THERE IS EXCELLENT MONTHLY RESIDUAL INCOME POTENTIAL DEPENDING ON HOW MANY DISPENSARIES YOU CAN SIGN UP.
HERE IS THE MJ DISPENSARY CREDIT CARD PROCESSING SYSTEM YOU WILL BE PRESENTING:
- DISPENSARY RATE: 6%
- THIS IS A COMPLETELY DOMESTIC SOLUTION.
- THERE IS 5% RESERVE HELD FOR 30 DAYS. IF EVERYTHING IS OK AND THERE ARE NO EXCESSIVE CHARGEBACKS, THE FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN 1 WEEK.
- FUNDING: 72 HOURS FOR THE FIRST 30 DAYS . AFTER 30 DAYS- NEXT DAY FUNDING VIA ACH
- ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER.
- NO SET UP FEE
- THE TERMINAL IS A DEJA VU Z8.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND KNOW MJ DISPENSARY OWNER PERSONALLY, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Card Services Assistant/Tech
1. Maintain the electronic locking system.
2. Track, record, and update keys that are issued.
3. Generate College's Id cards for access.
4. Perform lock changes.
5. Confirm student enrollment
6. Very Professional
Our pool of talent has enabled us to provide cutting edge staffing programs for small, medium, and Fortune 500 clients. All of our offices service a wide variety of clients including construction, warehousing, janitorial services, manufacturing, waste management and recycling companies, special events and much more. Additionally, we’ve developed key business processes to improve efficiency, outsource administrative tasks to improve leadership effectiveness, analyze cost and reduce expenses, ensure legal compliance and minimize your overall risk with workers compensation and employee issues.
Click here to get a quick quote on how we can meet your needs for temporary help, events and convention service contractors, food services, and more. With our five star specialized screening process, we are able to custom match employees to your specific needs.
Industrial Analyst (US Citizen Or Green Card Holder)
The selected candidate has to support the R&D and Manufacturing community by performing multi-discipline builds of test components, scanning and analyses of components and materials in the characterization of material properties or to determine probably causes of failure. This support includes: Providing high quality data, detailed reports, and supporting ergonomic and safety guidelines.
· Ensure all lab processes and equipment meet safety and ergonomic guidelines.
· Maintains 100% current certification on safety certifications.
· Actively seek ergonomic improvements to the work area and work to implement improvement ideas.
· Built multi-level components using various materials.
· Perform 2D, 3D X-ray scans of various materials and products using advanced analytical equipment.
· Utilize LabNet for managing task requests and the storage of images, data and results.
· Maintain awareness of job priorities and pending due dates in LabNet to ensure customers receive results on-time.
· Analyses are completed in an efficient manner meeting expectations for work quality and turn-around-time.
· Use of lab software and systems are used to create lab reports and store images for customers.
· Escalate lab priorities/workload or equipment issues to lab curator or supervisor.
· US Citizen or Green Card Holder
· 1-3 years or related experience
· Ability to apply analytical/mathematical skills and understanding of the fundamental involved in the assigned field of physics and material science
· AA/AS degree in chemical, metals, mechanical, computer, electronics or similar technology or equivalent combination of education and job experience.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, R&D environment with continuous change, challenging program schedules and urgent timelines.
· Ability to work closely with technician leads and engineering business partners to meet lab goals
Print And Card Room Assistant
Print and Card Room Assistant Needed - Temp to Hire
Pay: Hourly rate, based on experience
- Industrial/Professional Printing Experience Required
- Reliable Transportation to the High Point area
- Ability to work in space where ink odor is present.
- Ability to work first shift, hours may range from 7a-3p or 9a-5p (Possible weekends as needed, not common)
- Help technicians perform daily printing duties
- Feed the printers
- Remove completed jobs
- Count out envelopes to package.
- Carry large rolls of print
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and apply with Debbie's Staffing at www.debbiesstaffing.com.
Unarmed Security Officer - Pilb Card Required
FULL TIME AVAILABLE
Customer Service Experience and Professionalism Required
Armed Forces, Law Enforcement, Resort & Casino experience is preferred.
New licensees are welcome.
Sharp, Professional and Highly Motivated candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please read below and reply via email to include:
- Your weekly availability
- Your best quality
- Your current resume and summary
This position is both physically and mentally demanding. It requires familiarity with computers and incident reporting, excellent verbal skills and the ability to walk/stand for long periods of time.
- 1. Active Nevada Guard Card or Provisional Letter issued by the PILB (https://nevadapilb.glsuite.us);
- 2. Reliable transportation and a cell phone;
- 3. Open to Any Scheduling 24/7;
- 4. Fluency in English;
- 5. Be drug free and submit to a pre-employment drug test. We are a Drug-Free Workplace;
- 6. Submit to a criminal background check;
- 7. Be at least 18 years old;
- 8. Eligible to work in the United States.
- Patrol residential,retail, industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of people and property.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles or persons into restricted areas.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions and provide information.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning.
- Escort individuals to specified locations and to provide protection.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Public Safety and Security -- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to promote effective security operations for the protection of people, data, property and institutions.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to discern risk and call security or police in the event of an emergency (performing this work is not part of the position responsibilities).
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
- Education/Training -- High school diploma or equivalency required. College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
Must possess strong customer service background. Experience in similar position preferred.
- Computer Literacy -- Command of information system hardware/software is preferred. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Multiple language fluency is desirable. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Standing, sitting, walking. The employee may be required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of times as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time. Ability to work extended/flexible hours, weekends, and attend meetings as required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MSC, NV LIC #1791B
Assistant Facility Services Project Manager W/ Vehicle & Fuel Card
Assistant Project Manager- Facility Services
with company vehicle & fuel card
The Assistant Project Manager oversees the staff and is responsible for the Operations at a specific school district of one of our prestigious clients in the Milton, FL area. Manages the work within the appropriate budget requirements and works closely with the Project Manager to supervise the facility services team onsite at the clients' location.
Essential Duties Tour work-site in portfolio daily for inspection, tenant contact, and follow-up. Direct and supervise scheduling of workload. Perform Inventory of consumable goods (towels, tissue, etc.). Complete written inspection of designated workstations nightly. Oversee working methods and procedures of all on-site staff. Perform regular property inspections for several hours a day. Follow up on all assignments and task. Perform any general cleaning/porter job functions as needed to ensure all cleaning and service functions are completed to customer’s satisfaction.
Personnel -be aware of the fundamentals of good personnel management and ensure work-site complies with all State and Federal guidelines as well as company policies.
Supervision- carry out disciplinary action as needed, including proper written documentation of all performance deficiencies. Train subordinates in proper supervisory duties and ensure their compliance with all regulations and policies.
Staffing- Ensure proper staffing levels are maintained and coordinate personnel requisitions with the Hiring Center. Dispatch route personnel for replacement work or special assignment as necessary. Perform other duties as assigned.
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
A High School Diploma and or College Course work is required A minimum of two (2) years janitorial experience is required Supervisory/managerial experience is preferred A valid State issued Driver’s license is required Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills Must be a strong team player able to work well with other crewmembers and follow direction from Management Must be customer focused, with strong interpersonal skills Must have ability to work with other crewmembers and be able to take direction from Management Able to perform all physical aspects of the job duties listed above
Manager Of Global Fuel Card Strategy
This role will be a critical member of the Global Fuel Cards Strategy team, which is responsible for driving the global growth strategy for FLEETCORâ€™s fuel card products. This role will be responsible for providing strategic insights, business analytics, and competitive research to deliver high quality special project work.
Outcomes/Responsibilities of this role: 1. Creates fact base and business analytics to support global fuel card growth initiatives (goal: 4-year plan to double global fuel card revenues) 2. Drives research and thought leadership to support operational best practices, including an industry leading, productive and cost efficient new customer boarding process 3.
Creates market sizing, growth perspectives and competitive analysis to identify and drive inorganic fuel card growth opportunities 4. Foster effective and productive relationships with key global stakeholders â€¦ eg, LOB senior execs, local product teams, IT 5. Help produce a global fuel card product roadmap informed by customer insights, competitive dynamics and financial targets.
Team Mission: Take a global view of our fuel card business. Describe it, analyze it and help draft the overall growth strategy for fuel cards, as a product line.
Codify best practices and standardize our fuel card marketing, selling and merchant relationships around those best practices. Collaborate with Lines of Business (LOBs) and shared services to accelerate projects tied to key global growth themes (eg, quality, beyond fuel, POS innovation). Business AnalyticsAnalytical foundation to synthesize complex data sets and drive unique insights that impact the business Business AcumenDetailed understanding of business – financial and operational – and a fast learner. Decision MakingStrong decision maker – is able to balance speed versus quality in his/her decision making.
StrategyIs insightful about industry trends and able to develop/adapt strategy accordingly. Problem SolvingAdept at structuring and solving complex problems and highly analytical in problem solving approach Leadership Skills Ambition & ResultsMeets commitments, strong drive for results on behalf of organization and self, and able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort. Team & culture
Strives to create a culture where people want to do their best and succeed. Motivates people to do their best Interpersonal Skills MaturityPoise and composure to interact and build confidence with senior professionals RelationshipsStrong relationship builder – relates well to all kinds of people across levels and functions CommunicationStrong and confident communicator. â€˜Cuts to the chaseâ€™ and gets message across. Adapts style to fit with audience AttitudeEnergetic and positive attitude and work style Intrapersonal Skills Work EthicShows a passion for completing quality work with a focus on driving impact Composure & flexibility
Flexible and high stress tolerance – able to adapt to changing circumstances Values and EthicsDemonstrates a strong sense of ethics and honesty in everything they do – â€˜walk the talkâ€™ DriveDemonstrates an exceptional drive for results – does not give up and thrives on overcoming difficult obstacles Experience/
Bachelorâ€™s degree from a leading 4-year college or university.
Quantitative/analytical degree preferred. High academic achievement required. MBA helpful but not required. Ideal candidates will be in the post undergrad/pre MBA stage of their career 3 to 7 years of experience in a strategy consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or business analytics role Experience with B2B services and/or payments is helpful Proven track record of career advancement with very strong performance ratings
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!