Card Decorator Job Description Sample
Our full time cake decorator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: Providing excellent customer service, including greeting them and answering any questions our customers may have. Icing, frosting, decorating, packaging, labeling, pricing and merchandising bakery products for sale in multiple locations and cases in our bakery department.
Experienced person able to work in fast paced environment. Duties include decorating case cakes as well as special orders including wedding cakes. Good customer service skills are essential.
The Cakery is looking for a Cake Decorator who is versed in all forms of special order cakes. Wedding, fondant, sculpted, etc. we are a single location shop in beautiful downtown Burlingame.
Ice cream cake decorator for Baskin Robbins in Lionville (Downingtown address) on route 113. Should have some verifiable experience in several aspects of cake decorating, such as icing a cake, piping borders, and at least know how to make a flower. Wage is dependent upon level of skill. Please be available some weekends, and a couple of days during the week. This is a part time position, anywhere from 10-20 hours a week. Position is very flexible regarding when you come to work.
Tampa's premier cafe, bakery, deli and catering company since 1963--we're known for...Fresh ingredients. Hearty Servings. Some prepared traditionally. Some found nowhere else. All made with our signature touch.
Our friendly, can-do/will-do Cake Decorators know how to keep customers coming back again and again. Responsibilities include:
- Frost and decorate cakes and cupcakes
- Creatively customize cakes
- Assist customers
- Make scratch frostings
- Assist other prep stations as needed
We offer some of the best pay around. And our benefits for FT & PT staff include:
- Two weeks vacation pay
- Employee discounts
- Closed on Sundays (so you'll have time for family, rest, recreation or worship).
Plus we offer a comprehensive benefit plan for full time employees that includes:
- Individual medical coverage (Healthcare reform compliant) with a substantial employer contribution
- 401k plan with a company match
Also available through payroll deduction at very competitive rates: life, disability, dental, and, vision.
We have the following shifts available:
- First Shift between 4a and 2p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Second Shift between 2p and 10p Monday through Saturday (35-45 hrs/week)
- Coming Soon! Third Shift between 9p and 7a Sunday through Friday (35-45 hrs/week)
We seek a talented Cake Decorator who:
- Loves to work with the public
- Possesses at least two years (2) cake decorating experience (BOH) within the past five (5) years in a high-volume hotel, restaurant, banquet, or catering operation
- Expertly frosts and decorates cakes and works quickly and precisely
- Thrives in a busy, organized environment
- Seeks long-term employment---one year or more
- Understands that hospitality staff works when others are playing, especially on Saturdays and during the Holiday Season (Nov. 1 through Dec. 31)
- Welcomes a drug-free, smoke-free environment
- Agrees to a pre-employment background check (criminal and driving)
Tampa's premier cafe deli, and catering company since 1963. We offer a wide variety of food and services to please our guests. We are known especially for our hearty deli sandwiches, fresh salads, & scrumptious desserts. We're also widely recognized for our corporate catering.
We take tremendous pride in the food we serve. We work with the finest, freshest ingredients and endeavor to create an experience which pleases your senses. That philosophy has been the key to our success for over 50 years.
Vanilla Bake Shop Santa Monica is now hiring experienced cake decorators to join the team!
What we are looking for...
A talented team player who has at least 3-5 years cake decorating experience in a high volume bakery.
Candidate must be organized, have an eye for detail, highly skilled in cake decorating and pastry.
-Able to crumb coat, ice and finish cakes quickly and cleanly
-Able to cover cakes with fondant cleanly, stack, carve, make 2D, 3D figurines and characters
-Able to pipe intricate designs with a detailed approach
-Excellent communicator who works well on a team
-Experienced in pastry production including small desserts and fillings
-Serve Safe Certified
Hours: Full Time
Employee Perks: closed major holidays, 15% employee discount, free bagel Fridays
A lot of time, care and consideration goes into Vanilla Bake Shop cakes and desserts. We are looking
for someone that can share our passion, has a positive attitude and is excited to join a growing company!
If you fit the description, please reply with your resume, availability and portfolio.
Have a sweet day!
Established, national company with extensive home furnishings line seeks creative, entrepreneurial-minded designers. We are currently seeking candidates who have a passion for design, good sales experience and excellent people skills.
Enjoy a professional, personal team environment. Training provided.
Create your design solutions for your client using high quality furniture and fabric lines available only to-the-trade.
Decorating Den is the largest interior design franchise in North America since 1969. It is an international shop-at-home interior decorating service with national buying power.
Please contact me for an opportunity to be part of our team. You can also visit our website listed below if you'd like to register to receive more information.
MUST reside in Westchester, NY. Please do not submit unless you are living or already have plans to live in Westchester.
Turnaround Clerk / Admin - Must Have Twic Card
We are seeking a Refinery Clerk / Admin to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
MUST have a valid TWIC card.
MUST be local in the Beaumont, no per diem is offered.
MUST have 5+ years experience as turnaround admin/clerk in a refinery setting.
MUST have TRACK software experience
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Serve as an office receptionist by answering calls, greeting visitors, sorting mails, etc.
- Organize and collate all documents
- File and Manage Reports , and Manage daily time sheets
- Take care of all Badge request
- Keep up with Man Power report
- Timekeeping in TRACK
- Assist with the human resource department, general office administration, and executive support
- 5+ years previous experience in office administration in a refinery setting.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Lead Installer / Service Technician - Parking And Card Access Systems
TECH Control Systems, Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for Technicians and Installers to install and service Access Control Systems, Parking Control Equipment, Closed-Circuit Television, Intrusion Detection and
Security Alarm Systems.
- Install / Service Parking and Revenue Control Systems
- Install / Service Access Control Systems.
- Install / Service CCTV Control Equipment
- Must be able to understand low and high voltage electricity
- 2+ years experience in Industry
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude & Troubleshooting Skills
- Knowledge of Installing Conduit, field devices, and Electronics
- Excellent Work Quality, Organizational, and Communication skills a MUST
- Valid Driver License
- Must Pass Drug Screening
- Industry Scale Pay
- High- Quality Career Opportunity
- Medical Benefits (After 90 Days)
- Company Vehicle
Industrial Analyst (US Citizen Or Green Card Holder)
The selected candidate has to support the R&D and Manufacturing community by performing multi-discipline builds of test components, scanning and analyses of components and materials in the characterization of material properties or to determine probably causes of failure. This support includes: Providing high quality data, detailed reports, and supporting ergonomic and safety guidelines.
· Ensure all lab processes and equipment meet safety and ergonomic guidelines.
· Maintains 100% current certification on safety certifications.
· Actively seek ergonomic improvements to the work area and work to implement improvement ideas.
· Built multi-level components using various materials.
· Perform 2D, 3D X-ray scans of various materials and products using advanced analytical equipment.
· Utilize LabNet for managing task requests and the storage of images, data and results.
· Maintain awareness of job priorities and pending due dates in LabNet to ensure customers receive results on-time.
· Analyses are completed in an efficient manner meeting expectations for work quality and turn-around-time.
· Use of lab software and systems are used to create lab reports and store images for customers.
· Escalate lab priorities/workload or equipment issues to lab curator or supervisor.
· US Citizen or Green Card Holder
· 1-3 years or related experience
· Ability to apply analytical/mathematical skills and understanding of the fundamental involved in the assigned field of physics and material science
· AA/AS degree in chemical, metals, mechanical, computer, electronics or similar technology or equivalent combination of education and job experience.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, R&D environment with continuous change, challenging program schedules and urgent timelines.
· Ability to work closely with technician leads and engineering business partners to meet lab goals
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!