Card Lacer Jacquard Job Description Sample
Mj-Cannabis-Industry Consultants AND Agents Credit Card Sales
THIS IS DR. MARK HARRISON, CEO OF PHYSICIAN MERCHANT SERVICES.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS. YOU MUST KNOW MARIJUANA DISPENSARY OWNERS PERSONALLY TO PRESENT OUR NEW CREDIT CARD PROCESSING SYSTEM. DISPENSARIES DON'T HAVE A CURRENT CREDIT CARD SYSTEM AND MOST OF THEM WANT ONE.
THERE IS EXCELLENT MONTHLY RESIDUAL INCOME POTENTIAL DEPENDING ON HOW MANY DISPENSARIES YOU CAN SIGN UP.
HERE IS THE MJ DISPENSARY CREDIT CARD PROCESSING SYSTEM YOU WILL BE PRESENTING:
- DISPENSARY RATE: 6%
- THIS IS A COMPLETELY DOMESTIC SOLUTION.
- THERE IS 5% RESERVE HELD FOR 30 DAYS. IF EVERYTHING IS OK AND THERE ARE NO EXCESSIVE CHARGEBACKS, THE FUNDS WILL BE RETURNED IN 1 WEEK.
- FUNDING: 72 HOURS FOR THE FIRST 30 DAYS . AFTER 30 DAYS- NEXT DAY FUNDING VIA ACH
- ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER.
- NO SET UP FEE
- THE TERMINAL IS A DEJA VU Z8.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND KNOW MJ DISPENSARY OWNER PERSONALLY, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
Lead Installer / Service Technician - Parking And Card Access Systems
TECH Control Systems, Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for Technicians and Installers to install and service Access Control Systems, Parking Control Equipment, Closed-Circuit Television, Intrusion Detection and
Security Alarm Systems.
- Install / Service Parking and Revenue Control Systems
- Install / Service Access Control Systems.
- Install / Service CCTV Control Equipment
- Must be able to understand low and high voltage electricity
- 2+ years experience in Industry
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude & Troubleshooting Skills
- Knowledge of Installing Conduit, field devices, and Electronics
- Excellent Work Quality, Organizational, and Communication skills a MUST
- Valid Driver License
- Must Pass Drug Screening
- Industry Scale Pay
- High- Quality Career Opportunity
- Medical Benefits (After 90 Days)
- Company Vehicle
Card Services Assistant/Tech
1. Maintain the electronic locking system.
2. Track, record, and update keys that are issued.
3. Generate College's Id cards for access.
4. Perform lock changes.
5. Confirm student enrollment
6. Very Professional
Our pool of talent has enabled us to provide cutting edge staffing programs for small, medium, and Fortune 500 clients. All of our offices service a wide variety of clients including construction, warehousing, janitorial services, manufacturing, waste management and recycling companies, special events and much more. Additionally, we’ve developed key business processes to improve efficiency, outsource administrative tasks to improve leadership effectiveness, analyze cost and reduce expenses, ensure legal compliance and minimize your overall risk with workers compensation and employee issues.
Click here to get a quick quote on how we can meet your needs for temporary help, events and convention service contractors, food services, and more. With our five star specialized screening process, we are able to custom match employees to your specific needs.
Industrial Analyst (US Citizen Or Green Card Holder)
The selected candidate has to support the R&D and Manufacturing community by performing multi-discipline builds of test components, scanning and analyses of components and materials in the characterization of material properties or to determine probably causes of failure. This support includes: Providing high quality data, detailed reports, and supporting ergonomic and safety guidelines.
· Ensure all lab processes and equipment meet safety and ergonomic guidelines.
· Maintains 100% current certification on safety certifications.
· Actively seek ergonomic improvements to the work area and work to implement improvement ideas.
· Built multi-level components using various materials.
· Perform 2D, 3D X-ray scans of various materials and products using advanced analytical equipment.
· Utilize LabNet for managing task requests and the storage of images, data and results.
· Maintain awareness of job priorities and pending due dates in LabNet to ensure customers receive results on-time.
· Analyses are completed in an efficient manner meeting expectations for work quality and turn-around-time.
· Use of lab software and systems are used to create lab reports and store images for customers.
· Escalate lab priorities/workload or equipment issues to lab curator or supervisor.
· US Citizen or Green Card Holder
· 1-3 years or related experience
· Ability to apply analytical/mathematical skills and understanding of the fundamental involved in the assigned field of physics and material science
· AA/AS degree in chemical, metals, mechanical, computer, electronics or similar technology or equivalent combination of education and job experience.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, R&D environment with continuous change, challenging program schedules and urgent timelines.
· Ability to work closely with technician leads and engineering business partners to meet lab goals
Print And Card Room Assistant
Print and Card Room Assistant Needed - Temp to Hire
Pay: Hourly rate, based on experience
- Industrial/Professional Printing Experience Required
- Reliable Transportation to the High Point area
- Ability to work in space where ink odor is present.
- Ability to work first shift, hours may range from 7a-3p or 9a-5p (Possible weekends as needed, not common)
- Help technicians perform daily printing duties
- Feed the printers
- Remove completed jobs
- Count out envelopes to package.
- Carry large rolls of print
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and apply with Debbie's Staffing at www.debbiesstaffing.com.
Unarmed Security Officer - Pilb Card Required
FULL TIME AVAILABLE
Customer Service Experience and Professionalism Required
Armed Forces, Law Enforcement, Resort & Casino experience is preferred.
New licensees are welcome.
Sharp, Professional and Highly Motivated candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please read below and reply via email to include:
- Your weekly availability
- Your best quality
- Your current resume and summary
This position is both physically and mentally demanding. It requires familiarity with computers and incident reporting, excellent verbal skills and the ability to walk/stand for long periods of time.
- 1. Active Nevada Guard Card or Provisional Letter issued by the PILB (https://nevadapilb.glsuite.us);
- 2. Reliable transportation and a cell phone;
- 3. Open to Any Scheduling 24/7;
- 4. Fluency in English;
- 5. Be drug free and submit to a pre-employment drug test. We are a Drug-Free Workplace;
- 6. Submit to a criminal background check;
- 7. Be at least 18 years old;
- 8. Eligible to work in the United States.
- Patrol residential,retail, industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of people and property.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles or persons into restricted areas.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions and provide information.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning.
- Escort individuals to specified locations and to provide protection.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Public Safety and Security -- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to promote effective security operations for the protection of people, data, property and institutions.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to discern risk and call security or police in the event of an emergency (performing this work is not part of the position responsibilities).
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
- Education/Training -- High school diploma or equivalency required. College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
Must possess strong customer service background. Experience in similar position preferred.
- Computer Literacy -- Command of information system hardware/software is preferred. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Multiple language fluency is desirable. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Standing, sitting, walking. The employee may be required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of times as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time. Ability to work extended/flexible hours, weekends, and attend meetings as required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MSC, NV LIC #1791B
Assistant Facility Services Project Manager W/ Vehicle & Fuel Card
Assistant Project Manager- Facility Services
with company vehicle & fuel card
The Assistant Project Manager oversees the staff and is responsible for the Operations at a specific school district of one of our prestigious clients in the Milton, FL area. Manages the work within the appropriate budget requirements and works closely with the Project Manager to supervise the facility services team onsite at the clients' location.
Essential Duties Tour work-site in portfolio daily for inspection, tenant contact, and follow-up. Direct and supervise scheduling of workload. Perform Inventory of consumable goods (towels, tissue, etc.). Complete written inspection of designated workstations nightly. Oversee working methods and procedures of all on-site staff. Perform regular property inspections for several hours a day. Follow up on all assignments and task. Perform any general cleaning/porter job functions as needed to ensure all cleaning and service functions are completed to customer’s satisfaction.
Personnel -be aware of the fundamentals of good personnel management and ensure work-site complies with all State and Federal guidelines as well as company policies.
Supervision- carry out disciplinary action as needed, including proper written documentation of all performance deficiencies. Train subordinates in proper supervisory duties and ensure their compliance with all regulations and policies.
Staffing- Ensure proper staffing levels are maintained and coordinate personnel requisitions with the Hiring Center. Dispatch route personnel for replacement work or special assignment as necessary. Perform other duties as assigned.
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
A High School Diploma and or College Course work is required A minimum of two (2) years janitorial experience is required Supervisory/managerial experience is preferred A valid State issued Driver’s license is required Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills Must be a strong team player able to work well with other crewmembers and follow direction from Management Must be customer focused, with strong interpersonal skills Must have ability to work with other crewmembers and be able to take direction from Management Able to perform all physical aspects of the job duties listed above
Patient Care Tech, Card Intmed
Presence St Mary Kankakee
500 West Court Street, Kankakee, IL 60901-3661 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 12
Standard Hours: 36
Employment Status: Full-time
Employment Type: Regular
The Patient Care Technician is responsible for assisting in the delivery of skilled, technical care as appropriate to the clinical area, unit and/or department needs, and according to established policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists patient with eating, drinking, dressing, bathing and personal hygiene.
- Performs back rubs and skin scare as needed to ensure the patient's comfort and well-being.
- Transports patients to and from other departments as needed and provides assistance with tray set up and patient positioning.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, respiration, daily weights and dietary intake of assigned patients, and records output fluids. Accurately records information according to department procedure to ensure inclusion in the patient's medical record. Reports changes in a patient's condition to a registered nurse promptly.
- Performs specific, technical patient care procedures such as administration of enemas, applications of heat and cold.
- Answers call lights promptly. Renders assistance to patient if appropriate, or refers to the registered.
- Takes action upon or reports potential safety hazards immediately.
- Ensures required supplies and equipment are in patient rooms so staff complies with OSHA regulations and maintains standard precautions in the disposal of blood and body fluids are sharps.
- Orders and maintains stock of supplies. And picks up and delivers supplies, specimens, reports, equipment, etc. Distributes mail, flowers, etc. on unit.
- Participates in unit care conferences and unit/department meetings as required.
- Provides a safe environment for patients such as correct use of restraints, proper use of equipment such as wheelchairs, carts, and other equipment.
- Individual may be assigned to work within a restricted area to perform routine tasks. Enters restricted areas under authority of the manager or charge person assigned to the local department. Within restricted areas, individual may be in proximity to secured materials, information, or other institution owned goods.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Does Not Supervise Employees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or equivalent required. Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or one year patient care technician experience in a healthcare setting required, but students currently enrolled in an approved nursing school program may be considered. One year patient care technician experience in a healthcare setting required, but students currently enrolled in an approved nursing school program may be considered.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Meditech.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- CPR Certification required.
- Certified Nurse Assistant Certification preferred.
Business Unit: Presence St Mary Hosp Kankakee
D: 42323Location: Presence St Mary KankakeeLocation Address:50...
Cafeteria Workers With Food Handler Card – Night Shift
Cafeteria Workers with food handler card – Night Shift - Overnight Cafeteria Workers needed immediately in Southern Alameda County. You will be responsible for providing company employees with excellent service in the company cafeteria.
These are full-time positions on the NIGHT SHIFT where you will earn $14.65 an hour.
Your responsibilities as a Cafeteria Worker will include:
- Following health and sanitation guidelines.
- Cleaning dining areas, serving areas, equipment (coffee makers, dispensers, microwaves) and facilities.
- Restocking beverages (coffee, milk, juices, sodas) and foods (cereals, snacks).
- Assisting in training new employees, as needed.
To be considered for the Cafeteria Worker positions, you must:
- Have a California food handler’s card.
- Be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs., as needed.
- Previous retail or customer service experience is preferred, but not required.
- Have black non-slip shoes and black pants to wear to work. A company shirt will be provided.
If you are a reliable night owl who enjoys working in an upbeat environment, then please send your resume, for immediate consideration.
OR APPLY IN PERSON at either of our two local CHARTWELL offices:
Hayward: 777 Southland Drive, Suite 235, Hayward, CA 94545, (Inside the California Bank of Trust building, on the second floor) Monday - Friday between 9am and 11am, or
San Jose: 1762 Technology Drive, Suite 202, San Jose, CA 95110, (behind the Matrix) Monday – Friday between 9:30am and 12:30pm
Or call to set up an interview time: 510-786-9123 OR 408-385-2773
We look forward to hearing from you!
Echo Card - Echo Cardiographer In Albuquerque - Albuquerque, NM
In addition, we are staffing vacancies throughout the United States.
This position comes with the best benefits our industry has to offer including:
*NEW PTO Program available – Every hour you work get’s you closer to paid time off on Ardor
*CEU Reimbursement Program
*Company paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance with extensive family health options
*401k options and Portable Insurance Programs
*Industry best private housing or housing allowance
*Access to Full Time opportunities in the areas that you desire
*$500 unlimited Referral Bonus Program
*24 hour emergency access to our offices
Our current career settings include Hospital-Inpatient/Outpatient, Home Health Facilities, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Outpatient Clinics, School Districts, and Pediatrics
“With 12 years of excellence in Rehab Staffing, we're leading the way for the future of Travel Therapy across the country and close to home.”
It will be easy to see why Ardor Health Solutions was named one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune.com! If you have a passion for Sales and meet the requirements, then look no further, Ardor is for you!
-Paid Weekly!! With Commissions also paid out on a week to week basis!
-Competitive Pay: Base + Commission (Uncapped & Industry Leading)
-NEW Paid-Time Off Program available: Every hour you work increases your PTO
-Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance: Begins the First of The Month After Start Date!
-401k: Begins in 30 Days!
-Business Casual Work Environment
-Spiffs, Contests, Days Off, Flex Time when we hit goals!
-Prime Location within walking distance of many shops, supermarkets, gas stations, doctors offices, banks, and more convenient areas!
-Located directly off of the Sawgrass Expressway, central to many other highways and cities.
-Catered lunches, food, excellent culture, karaoke, fun games, and a fantastic environment!
-Visit our Website, See and Apply to Our Open Jobs: http://www.ardorhealth.com
-Call or Email Us Today and Become Part of the Ardor Health Family.
-Call Toll-Free: (866)-425-5768
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!