Card Stripper Job Description Sample
Warehouse Trailer Stripper
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is THE preferred partner for many major Retailers, Groceries and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us! WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US: * Full-time permanent career day one
Full benefits offered after 60 days of employment
Career growth -- We look to promote from within first
Over 400 Sites nationally
Join our travel team, see the country, learn how all of our sites operate
Safety Incentives THE OPPORTUNITY: * You will learn all aspects of unloading or loading operations within a warehouse facility, working alone or in teams under supervision of site leadership
Maintain a safe and productive environment to exceed customer expectations
Handle the movement of pallets and on and off trailers and other vehicles by using manually or with site equipment to include pallet jacks or forklifts. THE SHIFT: * 1st and 3rd shift available !! THE COMPENSATION: * Weekly Avg. = $ 500.00 WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE: * High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
Lift and carry a minimum of up to 75 pounds repeatedly throughout shift
Handling of freight as directed by Capstone management and customer, meeting company standards, customer time lines and maintaining a safe work environment
Calculate and communicate load pricing to drivers; collect fees and balance at end of shift
Keeps Site Supervisor and Manager informed regarding conditions on the dock, accomplishments and concerns; contributes suggestions for improvements
Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
Strong organization and prioritizing skills
Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures) Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Waxer Stripper - HJD
Waxer Stripper - HJD Tracking Code 1043682_RR00021912 Job Description The Hospital for Joint Diseases (HJD) at NYU Langone Medical Center is one of the nation's leading orthopaedic and rheumatologic, specialty hospitals dedicated to the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases. The hospital provides some of the most advanced orthopaedic programs in the region for musculoskeletal disorders and the largest pediatric orthopaedic program in New York City.
HJD is consistently ranked among the leading orthopaedic centers nationwide by U.S. News and World Report. Our expert physicians combine extensive experience and research with the latest technology for bone and joint problems that affect patient's ability to function.
We specialize in the following areas: Orthopaedic Surgery Rheumatology Neurology Radiology. We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Waxer Stripper in the Environmental Services Department.
To qualify a High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred. Must be able to speak, and understand simple directions in English. The ability to stand, bend, lift heavy objects, push, pull and operate heavy equipment with or without the use of assistive devices.
Prior experience operating a scrubbing machine preferred. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing special cleaning procedures (carpet care, and hard floor care) to areas throughout the Medical Center. Special procedures are total finishing removal, re-coating, carpet shampooing, extracting, scrubbing, operation of automated/ride-on equipment.
Performs other duties as assigned including but not limited to: moving furniture, strips bed linens, cleans refrigerators, etc. Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. Job
Performs other duties as assigned.
Operates cleaning machines in the performance of duties. Maintains equipment in clean and working order.
Reports broken equipment to the Supervisor promptly. Operates equipment correctly, following safety guidelines.
Coordinates the operation of a power floor machine to ensure its safe use. If applicable, uses automated battery operated equipment (ride on scrubber) in a safe manner.
Ensures that safety procedures are followed to avoid accidents to patients, visitors, and staff. Follows established infection control and safety guidelines on an ongoing basis.
Removes floor finish build-up with a scrubbing machine, re-applies floor finish, cleans baseboards and kick plate. Burnishes floor using the right color pad and machine.
Removes floor finish build-up with a scrubbing machine according to standard operating guidelines. Burnishes floors using floor restorer product and hi-speed burnishing machinery. Cleans baseboards and kick plates with an appropriate solution.
Moves furniture/equipment in an out of rooms on a continuous basis. Puts furniture back in its proper location.
Demonstrates knowledge of the organizations Service Standards and incorporates them into the performance of duties. The Hospital for Joint Diseases (HJD) at NYU Langone Medical Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment.
All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.If you wish to view The Hospital for Joint Diseases (HJD) at NYU Langone Medical Center's EEO policies, pleaseclick here. Pleaseclick hereto view the Federal "EEO is the law" poster or visithttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htmfor more information.
To view the Pay Transparency Notice, pleaseclick here. Position Type Part-Time Shift 07:30 AM to 03:30 PM
Lead Installer / Service Technician - Parking And Card Access Systems
TECH Control Systems, Inc. is seeking qualified applicants for Technicians and Installers to install and service Access Control Systems, Parking Control Equipment, Closed-Circuit Television, Intrusion Detection and
Security Alarm Systems.
- Install / Service Parking and Revenue Control Systems
- Install / Service Access Control Systems.
- Install / Service CCTV Control Equipment
- Must be able to understand low and high voltage electricity
- 2+ years experience in Industry
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude & Troubleshooting Skills
- Knowledge of Installing Conduit, field devices, and Electronics
- Excellent Work Quality, Organizational, and Communication skills a MUST
- Valid Driver License
- Must Pass Drug Screening
- Industry Scale Pay
- High- Quality Career Opportunity
- Medical Benefits (After 90 Days)
- Company Vehicle
Turnaround Clerk / Admin - Must Have Twic Card
We are seeking a Refinery Clerk / Admin to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
MUST have a valid TWIC card.
MUST be local in the Beaumont, no per diem is offered.
MUST have 5+ years experience as turnaround admin/clerk in a refinery setting.
MUST have TRACK software experience
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Serve as an office receptionist by answering calls, greeting visitors, sorting mails, etc.
- Organize and collate all documents
- File and Manage Reports , and Manage daily time sheets
- Take care of all Badge request
- Keep up with Man Power report
- Timekeeping in TRACK
- Assist with the human resource department, general office administration, and executive support
- 5+ years previous experience in office administration in a refinery setting.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Product Manager (US Citizen Or Green Card Holder)
Your mission is to maintain and evolve process which maximize margin dollar contribution to the company. You will be a member of the Product Category team, which is responsible for driving Shopping’s business performance for consumer notebooks, desktops, tablets, printers, supplies, and accessories.
· Owns a product line, with full responsibility for revenue and margin
· Forecasts and oversees inventory replenishment
· Acts as the product expert, with deep technical understanding, engaging with the Global Business Unit counterparts
· Manages new product launches and sets promotional plans throughout product lifecycle
· Drives sales and margin on a real-time basis, incl. upsell and cross-sell of components, accessories and services, applying sophisticated analytics
· Engages closely with marketing and merchandizing to optimize operating profit
· US Citizen or Green Card Holder
· Bachelor’s degree and 3-8 years related experience, or Master’s degree and 2-5 years related experience
· Excel and reporting tool power user (Tableau, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, BI, etc.)
· Strong financial and analytical skills, understanding of P&L drivers
· Process design and re-design proficiency
· Understands how to analyze factors which influence demand including merchandising, marketing, and competitive pricing
· Strong customer advocacy and understanding, awareness of tech trends
· In-depth knowledge of marketing elements (product, pricing, promotion, positioning)
· Understanding of eCommerce and a direct sales environment
· Highly analytical and structured, comfortable with sophisticated data analysis
Unarmed Security Officer - Pilb Card Required
FULL TIME AVAILABLE
Customer Service Experience and Professionalism Required
Armed Forces, Law Enforcement, Resort & Casino experience is preferred.
New licensees are welcome.
Sharp, Professional and Highly Motivated candidates are encouraged to apply.
Please read below and reply via email to include:
- Your weekly availability
- Your best quality
- Your current resume and summary
This position is both physically and mentally demanding. It requires familiarity with computers and incident reporting, excellent verbal skills and the ability to walk/stand for long periods of time.
- 1. Active Nevada Guard Card or Provisional Letter issued by the PILB (https://nevadapilb.glsuite.us);
- 2. Reliable transportation and a cell phone;
- 3. Open to Any Scheduling 24/7;
- 4. Fluency in English;
- 5. Be drug free and submit to a pre-employment drug test. We are a Drug-Free Workplace;
- 6. Submit to a criminal background check;
- 7. Be at least 18 years old;
- 8. Eligible to work in the United States.
- Patrol residential,retail, industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of people and property.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles or persons into restricted areas.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions and provide information.
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning.
- Escort individuals to specified locations and to provide protection.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences.
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Public Safety and Security -- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to promote effective security operations for the protection of people, data, property and institutions.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to discern risk and call security or police in the event of an emergency (performing this work is not part of the position responsibilities).
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
- Education/Training -- High school diploma or equivalency required. College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
Must possess strong customer service background. Experience in similar position preferred.
- Computer Literacy -- Command of information system hardware/software is preferred. Effective written and verbal communication skills. Multiple language fluency is desirable. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Standing, sitting, walking. The employee may be required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of times as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time. Ability to work extended/flexible hours, weekends, and attend meetings as required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MSC, NV LIC #1791B
Print And Card Room Assistant
Print and Card Room Assistant Needed - Temp to Hire
Pay: Hourly rate, based on experience
- Industrial/Professional Printing Experience Required
- Reliable Transportation to the High Point area
- Ability to work in space where ink odor is present.
- Ability to work first shift, hours may range from 7a-3p or 9a-5p (Possible weekends as needed, not common)
- Help technicians perform daily printing duties
- Feed the printers
- Remove completed jobs
- Count out envelopes to package.
- Carry large rolls of print
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and apply with Debbie's Staffing at www.debbiesstaffing.com.
Assistant Facility Services Project Manager W/ Vehicle & Fuel Card
Assistant Project Manager- Facility Services
with company vehicle & fuel card
The Assistant Project Manager oversees the staff and is responsible for the Operations at a specific school district of one of our prestigious clients in the Milton, FL area. Manages the work within the appropriate budget requirements and works closely with the Project Manager to supervise the facility services team onsite at the clients' location.
Essential Duties Tour work-site in portfolio daily for inspection, tenant contact, and follow-up. Direct and supervise scheduling of workload. Perform Inventory of consumable goods (towels, tissue, etc.). Complete written inspection of designated workstations nightly. Oversee working methods and procedures of all on-site staff. Perform regular property inspections for several hours a day. Follow up on all assignments and task. Perform any general cleaning/porter job functions as needed to ensure all cleaning and service functions are completed to customer’s satisfaction.
Personnel -be aware of the fundamentals of good personnel management and ensure work-site complies with all State and Federal guidelines as well as company policies.
Supervision- carry out disciplinary action as needed, including proper written documentation of all performance deficiencies. Train subordinates in proper supervisory duties and ensure their compliance with all regulations and policies.
Staffing- Ensure proper staffing levels are maintained and coordinate personnel requisitions with the Hiring Center. Dispatch route personnel for replacement work or special assignment as necessary. Perform other duties as assigned.
*Job duties may be modified at any time.
A High School Diploma and or College Course work is required A minimum of two (2) years janitorial experience is required Supervisory/managerial experience is preferred A valid State issued Driver’s license is required Must have strong written and verbal English communication skills Must be a strong team player able to work well with other crewmembers and follow direction from Management Must be customer focused, with strong interpersonal skills Must have ability to work with other crewmembers and be able to take direction from Management Able to perform all physical aspects of the job duties listed above
Dealer Card Room
Description: Deal specified poker games according to applicable gaming regulations and company policies and procedures. Job Functions
Deal specified poker games in accordance with applicable gaming regulations and company policies and procedures.
Announce high cards.
Respond to announcements of bets, raises, and checks at table.
Calculate pips on cards
Communicate with guests and staff in a friendly, courteous manner
Performance of duties requires sitting for majority of shift and reaching across the poker table for cards and chips.
Other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum of three (3) months of dealing experience or schooling.
Excellent communication skills.
Must possess a thorough knowledge of various poker games.
Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations. Department: ST - Poker
Position Code:* STPDCRM00 Shif: Varied
Status:* On Call
Class A Drivers With Twic Card
Class A Drivers with TWIC Card Job Location: Tracy, California Recruiting Office: Tracy, CA 2174 Work Hours: Varies by location and assignment Pay Rate: $18.00 - $19.00 / hour USD
We are hiring CDL Class A truck drivers with the Transportation Worker Identification Credential or TWIC. Port drivers will need unescorted access to port facilities and vessels for transporting goods from ships to their destination. Centerline and our customers are looking for people who work with professionalism and safety at all times.
TWIC/Port Driving jobs
Part and full-time work available
Experience in carrying different types cargo
Endorsements are a plus
May assist loading and unloading
Home every night We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!