Carle Place Job Description Sample
Sales Specialist Pro Services
Member Services Representative - Part Time
Food Service Worker (Rgyl) - East Meadow Union Free School District
First Year Tax Professional
Cook (Rcxe) - East Meadow Union Free School District
Lead Cook (Rcwb) - East Meadow Union Free School District
Business Analyst I
Medical Collections Specialist / Lien Department
Health Plus Management, LLC is a medical management company located in in Uniondale. We are seeking a healthcare professional in our Revenue Cycle Lien Department. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Identify and coordinate documents to be sent to attorneys.
- Establish and organize case files; monitor calendars; manage deadlines; document actions; maintain accurate and timely information in case management software; communicate case status with attorney.
- Track new and existing cases, maintain contact with attorneys involved in cases, daily phone calls and preparation of status letters and other legal documents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to work independently to accomplish individual and team goals and objectives.
- Familiar with rules, regulations, laws and methods of lien collections and processing.
- Possesses excellent people skills and a professional attitude.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to prioritize work.
HOURS: (flexible between) 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous experience with No-Fault and Workers Comp collections
- Knowledge of No-Fault and Workers Comp billing is a plus
- Working knowledge of Nextgen a plus
- Administrative writing and verbal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Excel and Word. Access is a plus
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Goal oriented
Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO
Retail Sales Associate - Wireless- East Meadow, NY
Part-Time Showroom Receptionist
Rallye Acura, Long Island’s premier Acura dealership is seeking a part-time evening receptionist for our showroom. Previous receptionist/administrative assistant experience required, automotive reception experience preferred. Applicant must be an energetic, motivated, organized self-starter. Responsibilities for this position include: creating and maintaining a welcoming environment, greeting and directing all clients, fielding all incoming phone calls, and effectively organizing and keeping track of a high volume of paperwork. The ideal candidate is looking for a position where they will have the opportunity to engage with a luxury client base, be a part of an outstanding team, enjoy holidays off and much more!
- Administrative and/or reception experience required, automotive reception experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills/general computer knowledge necessary
- Superior multitasking ability.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Phone skills and data entry.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Holidays off.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!