Carlstadt Job Description Sample
Outside Sales, Account Executive, Shipping And Logistics, NY, NJ
Our Client is the largest reseller of shipping services in the United States, handling more than ten million shipments annually. They currently serve more than 85,000 small and mid‐size businesses. Our Client represents the best transportation companies in the world including UPS, Old Dominion, YRC, and nearly 40 others. They offer a comprehensive portfolio including overnight air express, domestic and international ground/air freight, LTL and FTL services.
They are currently seeking talented people to share and support our exceptional growth. As a result of our success over the past 28 years they have access to the lowest rates and best solutions in the industry allowing us to help businesses save time, trouble and money on all their shipping needs. They focus on providing individual solutions, a higher level of service, better pricing and more choices than our customers can find anywhere else.
As an Account Executive with our Client, you will increase sales within the small and medium‐sized business segment. The services they provide are designed to build long-term customer relationships by creating individual shipping solutions for our clients. The right candidate will be able to generate revenue, identify market potential, initiate sales processes, close new business, expand sales in existing accounts and contribute information to market strategy.
- Generate new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of Our Client services. Promotes the sale of bundled services to ensure the optimal solution for the customer.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operations efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Focuses on goal achievement and is results driven.
- Consistently exceed financial targets and quotas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 1-5 years of business to business sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required, as this position is responsible for ensuring potential customers understand current promotions and services available to them.
- Ability to work within Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills.
- Must have own vehicle in good working condition, a valid driver license, a good driving record, and valid insurance.
- Industry leading compensation with aggressive residual, uncapped commissions.
- Unsurpassed training
- nationally ranked growth opportunities and our insanely awesome culture
- Protected territory development
- A competitive starting base salary with increases based on performance
- Residual, uncapped monthly commission
- The first year OTE is $60,000-$75,000
- Monthly/Quarterly/National contests
- Milestone bonuses based on performance
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Career Mobility: only promote the best from within the company
- Monthly auto & cell phone allowances
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401(k)program with eligible match
Php/ Zend- As400 Developer
We have an immediate need for a PHP / Zend studio developer for our client in Hackensack, NJ
- Understand and effectively communicate eCommerce features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects.
- Help manage the design and development process and drive decisions.
- Experience with , ZEND Studio,
- Significant PHP experience,
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume web services
- Experience with MySQL queries and database design
- Experience with HTML, DHTML,
- Strong people and communication skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Expereince with System ! ( AS400) environment
- CL (CLP)
Pharmacist Career Prep Program
- Submitting resumes and job applications but not hearing back?
- You have the skills, but can't seem to get an interview?
- Have interviews, but still don't get an offer?
- Struggling with your resume or cover letter?
- Not sure where to begin your job search?
- Wondering what hiring managers are "really" looking for?
- Wanting to get out of Retail and don't know how?
- Have too much or too little experience?
- Don't have a big enough network?
- Must be a licensed Pharmacist (or soon to be)
- Must be willing to systematically work through the program
- Must be driven and open to new techniques
- Computer access
- Email access
Linux - Team Lead/ SME
Preference will be given to local candidates available for in person interviews
Location – Lyndhurst NJ
- PHP, Python, Bash and KSH programming
- Working Knowledge of Puppet and Ansible
- Working Knowledge of DevOps
- Working knowledge of deployment and management of virtual systems and installation and configuration of common services
- Working Knowledge with RedHat Openstack services
- Working Knowledge with RedHat Linux v6 and v7
- Infrastructure Administration on Cisco UCS
- Satellite Server management and configuration
IT Support Engineer III
This position provides an opportunity to support vital functions for the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Information Technology (OIT), supporting programs managing our nation’s fundamental foreign person processing services. The USCIS processes applications and petitions for immigration and citizenship benefits, promotes an awareness and understanding of citizenship, and ensures the integrity of the United States immigration system. These functions and processes include employment authorization, asylum, resident alien processing, and citizenship naturalization, and the successful candidates will help the USCIS OIT provide information technology expertise and the support services necessary to enable USCIS to deliver effective, efficient, and secure immigration services and products.
ASG employees work closely with USCIS personnel to deliver high end service solutions that allow them to maintain mission continuity. The selected candidates will work with high performance collaborative teams to deliver best-in-class services and solutions in technical support, systems refresh, software integration, and operations support to clients in CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Provide USCIS user support at remote locations on assigned open tickets and work in collaboration with the Service Desk. Resolve customer affecting technical issues in a timely fashion in order to maintain customer satisfactions. Install, troubleshoot and maintain an extensive variety of products and equipment. Train employees, identify, analyze, and repair product failures, order and replace parts as needed. Determine and recommend which products or services best fit the customers’ needs.
- Deskside Support which includes
- Provide on-site support for deployment and security remediation functions
- Gather analyze, and report end-user support trends
- Provide desktop, application and network application incident resolution
- Manage user installation and relocations requests
- Asset Inventory Support
- Conduct physical inventory of assets
- Conduct scheduled and random electronic inventories
- Assist in receiving and receipting property
- Transfer of property to other organizations
- Process computer equipment for excess and disposition
- Disposal Preparation Support
- Ensure disposal policies and procedures are employed
- Ensure every device is wiped/degaussed prior to site removal
- Encryption Services
- Administer and manage encryption tools application server
- Ensure laptops are properly encrypted
- Encrypt laptops discovered without encryption
- Provide password recovery for encrypted device
- Video Conferencing and Audio/Video O&M
- Troubleshoot system problems and repairs
- Work with support staff for remote troubleshooting and repairs
- Assist in setting up presentation devices and Video Conference units
- Set up, ensure functionality, be available during events and shut down video conferences
- Local On-Site Cabling
- Restart wiring closet cabling electronics including switches or other network devices
- Replace defective cabling electronics and simple replacement of defective cabling electronics and components such as switch blades
- Overseas Site Support (Depends on Position)
- Wireless Services
- Assist users with mobile communication devices (mobile phones, broadband cards, Blackberrys, and laptops) with incident support tickets
- Provide Tier 2 support in the field which includes hardware troubleshooting and OS re-install, Blackberry Exchange Server connection verification and equipment swapping support
- Service Center Services
- Ensure IT services are rendered/tested for telework users using VPN and CITRIX services
- Provide remote support services for telework/home users
- Support pre/post application releases
- Account Management Services
- Hardware Incident Resolution
- Identify and resolve hardware incidents and service requests of a consumable part
- US Citizen
- Associates Degree (for Designated Lead/Supervisor) or High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years experience troubleshooting software and hardware in a customer service role
- Certification in Microsoft Operating Systems or 5 years relevant experience troubleshooting installing and configuring MS systems.
- 6+ months in troubleshooting OS X
- High degree of technical proficiency
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Experienced with LANDesk remote resolution and with using LANDesk to push packages to workstations to complete software installation request
- CompTIA A+ and Network+
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Project Manager Commercial Construction 100% Travel
Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems
? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's license
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Z/Vm Linux Systems Programmer -Mainframe
- HEAVY PROVEN HANDS ON EXPERTISE WITH z/VM LINUX ON THE MAINFRAME PLATFORM
- z/VM INSTALLATION, PERFORMANCE MONITORING & TUNING
- ABILITY TO PROJECT MANAGE INITIATIVES THAT PERTAIN TO THE z/VM LINUX ENVIRONMENT
- 5-10 YEARS EXPERTISE WORKING IN A MAINFRAME ENVIRONMENT SPECIFICALLY MAINTAINING, UPGRADING THE z/VM OPERATING SYSTEM
- PROVEN EXPERTISE WORKING IN A GLOBAL 24X7 HIGH DEMAND ENVIRONMENT
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!