Carmel Valley Job Description Sample
Senior Communications Systems Modeling Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Encore Semi is seeking a Senior Communications Systems Modeling Engineer to join our team in San Diego, CA. In this role, you will:
• Work within a project team and take responsibility for high bandwidth wireless system architecture validation
• Create simulation models representative of the target system in MATLAB / C++ / Python
• Drive trade-off analysis to benefit customer experience and optimization of resources (costs, power, spectrum)
• Work closely with implementation teams to simulate expected system level performance and provide quick feedback on potential improvements
• Analyze and minimize potential self-interference or interference with other communication systems
• Write scripts / code for functions / features required for specific simulation of given RF system
• Work with antenna team to appropriately model high-level RF antenna parameters
• Provide visualization and performance data to other teams
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in wireless systems design and / or RF design implementation
• Experience in wireless system design and architecture, system integration, RF system analysis
• Experience with simulation of RF standards like (4G/5G), 802.11, DVB-S2 / DVB-C, OR similar broadband wireless standards
• 5+ years of experience developing code in MATLAB, C, C++, or Python, and experience with industry standard coding and regression practices
• RF or Communications System design background or solid understanding
• Good analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
• Experience with communication theory, OFDM, MIMO, Digital/Wireless Communication Systems and RF engineering
Hris Workday Analyst
Location: Dallas, San Diego/Del Mar or Remote
Pay rate $60-65 per hour
Contract – 6 months
HRIS Workday Analyst
Job Function- Will help revamp our Recruiting Modules within Workday, so must have strong Recruiting and Talent Management module experience (process mapping, reconfiguring). Person will also be building reports and dashboards.
Location: Dallas, San Diego or Remote
Workday HRIS Analyst with hands-on configuration experience with the HCM, Recruiting, and Talent modules. In addition, the person in this role must be able to build customized Workday reports and dashboards.
- Act as a technical point of contact between different HR functional departments and clients/stakeholders;
- Day to day troubleshooting of problems and conduct tests to assist in issue resolution;
- Support Workday upgrades and any other technical assignments;
- Develop customized reports and dashboards;
- Configure modules within Workday as assigned;
- Analyze the Workday data to ensure integrity and draw conclusions.
Workday experience with:
- Workday Recruiting Module
- 2 to 5 years of Workday experience; with the majority of the time in an HRIS analyst or similar position;
- Workday experience with:
- Workday Core HCM Module
- Workday Talent Management Module
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with reports and dashboard building
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
In-Store Shopper (Part-Time)- Del Mar, CA
Clinical Software Quality Analyst
The Clinical Software Quality Analyst will be the Quality Engineering team’s Clinical lead. The Clinical Software Quality Analyst will analyze software requirements and clinical use cases to develop and execute test cases to verify and validate the software features, stability, and performance to ensure comprehensive product quality. This position plays a key role in testing client-side features and complex clinical workflows. The Clinical Software Quality Analyst will work with the product development and software engineering teams to ensure requirements, use cases and test cases are aligned.
- Work with the product development and software engineering teams to ensure requirements are fully understood and accurate quality feedback is provided. Provide clinical oversight to ensure test plans are aligned with software requirements and clinical use cases. Analyzing, reproducing and reporting component defects and special situations.
- Design and implement quality assurance test plans and test matrices. Other testing activities: system, usability, performance and regression testing. Integration, functional and non-functional testing based on component level.
- Preparation, execution and documentation for software component testing (manual and automated testing).
- Provide bug reports to the development engineers and work directly with development engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas.
- Participate in review activities to assume joint responsibility with team members on quality and schedule including estimation and planning of QA efforts.
- Research functionality and implementation of current and future testing techniques and technologies. Assist in the development of automation of recurring test cases in a test scripting tool.
- Participate in improvement and innovation processes to deliver projects that enhance project/department performance and enable positive business results by decreasing rework related released software.
Core Competencies/Skills: Knowledgeable of hospital clinical environment and clinical workflow. Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with a wide range of people. Experience analyzing requirements, developing test plans and test cases translated from requirements, and preparing test data. Strong analytical, critical thinking, time management and organizational skills. Experience with functional, stress, and regression testing including database validations. Experience with process improvement methodology. Willingness to assume responsibilities and follow through while using good judgment.
Work Environment: Based in the San Diego office, this job operates in an open professional office environment and uses standard office equipment. Low to moderate noise level.
Physical Demands: Ability to sit for long periods of time; manual dexterity to operate computer; vision requirements include ability to adjust focus, depth perception, peripheral vision, distance vision and close vision. Ability to hear, speak, read, and answer the telephone, reach, bend, stand, walk and stoop. Ability to lift 30 lbs. Occasionally hours may be long, early, late or include the weekend.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with working knowledge of the hospital clinical environment and clinical workflow.
- 3+ year’s acute healthcare nursing experience including using an electronic medical records system.
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing and test methodologies (developing test cases, test procedures, test scripts and test reports and doing the "hands on" implementation of those plans).
- Experience with product requirements development and software quality assurance and quality control processes. Knowledgeable of software quality assurance principles and demonstrated ability to carry out these concepts.
- Knowledgeable of the end-to-end software development lifecycle (SDLC) and process and methodologies related to integration, system, and regression testing during the SDLC.
- Ability to read, understand, and analyze information, reports and research data and to communicate analysis succinctly and cogently.
- Problem identification and resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level. Strategic thinker and ability to translate strategic plan into a practical operational plan.
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain DoD ADP and VA High Risk Background clearance.
- Informatics Nursing certification.
- Master’s degree in Informatics.
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in math, computer science or engineering discipline.
- Process Improvement certification (Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Agile Management etc.)
Security Clearance: The start of the security clearance process is up to the discretion of the company and may begin no later than the successful completion of the first 90 days of employment, and commensurate with job requirements and the needs of the business. Successful completion of the security clearance process may not be required for every position but all candidates must be willing to submit to the process if requested by their manager according to the requirements of the position and business needs.
CliniComp, Intl. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disabled
SSD Reliability Test Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
About the Team:
The growing Encore Semi Firmware Development / Firmware Test team collaborates with customers to develop “bare metal” and higher-level Firmware to enable the productization of SSD products and systems. The team develops Firmware for all aspects of the system from the controller to the system including code enabling Host Interface (NVMe/PCIe, SATA, etc) features, optimizing the interface with the Storage media and the overall device integration into the storage system. The team also plans the approach for testing the drive and module level, creates the tools required to implements those plans and executes the testing protocols. Come join the team to collaborate with SSD Storage developers and deliver the next generation of Storage System products.
About the Project:
The Encore Semi Firmware Development team delivers the entire FW stack to enable current and next generation SSD based Enterprise Storage solutions. The team is expanding its Test Execution, Automation, and Reliability Testing capabilities. The Project includes supporting the reliability testing for pre-production SSDs in a lab/development environment. The team member will be expected to monitor eRDT testing, debug and fix stuck on scenarios, set up and debug new tests, extract and format test result data for analysis and work with the wider FW development team to share the testing results and drive additional requirements or data necessary to deliver the products. The team works closely with the overall product development team to enable existing designs and next generation projects.
• Hands-on experience creating and utilizing frameworks for test execution for large systems including execution of testing, collecting results, debugging and presenting the results to the larger development team
• Strong test environment scripting experience (Python, Perl, etc)
• Experience working with host protocols such as SPI, PCIe and SATA
• Firmware and/or driver development experience in Linux and Windows
• Strong bench level and lab skills working with test equipment, temp cycling and data collection
• SQL database experience
• Knowledge of C/C++ programming
• 5+ years of reliability or quality test and / or Firmware development projects
• Knowledge of mass storage systems, Flash memory (NAND /NOR), NVMe / SATA / SAS / RAID protocols is a plus but not required
• Experience with Jenkins tools
• SSD Test or Development Experience
• Required: Bachelor's, Electrical Engineering
• Preferred: Master's, Electrical Engineering
About Encore Semi
Encore Semi is a successful SoC Design and Software Engineering Services company headquartered in San Diego, California. We build Centers of Expertise (CoEs), engineering teams onsite, to support our many customers from the semiconductor and electronics system industry in North America (San Diego, Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Longmont, New York, Boston areas). Our teams of experts contribute to leading-edge projects in the areas of SoC design and embedded software. We provide high-value through acceleration, performance improvement, optimization, and risk mitigation.
Encore Semi provides its engineering team members with continuous exposure to top advanced technologies and tools, participation in challenging yet exciting projects, and direct collaboration with its industry-leading teams, customers, and long-term partners. Encore Semi Career Path & Encore Semi Full-time Benefits
If you want to help move the world away from fossil fuels and towards renewable energy, join the revolution at Sullivan Solar Power!
We are the best solar power company and one of the Top workplaces in San Diego according to San Diego Union Tribune. We are also one of the nation's largest and most established solar companies, according to Solar Power World, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the US, according to INC Magazine. We are now looking for a Service Coordinator. This position is for our San Diego headquarters.
Ensure our 8,000+ solar systems are performing as expected at all times, with the ultimate objective of keeping our promise with each one of our customers, thus facilitating their transition to solar advocates.
- Provide superior customer service:
- Speak with customers regarding their concerns on service issues over the phone/email
- Discuss maintenance procedures with customers
- Coordinate and schedule service calls with service technicians
- Excel database management and file organization
- Manage and update customers’ database
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist other Sullivan team members as needed
- Working knowledge of software programs: MS Word, Excel, and Gmail
- Working knowledge of database management
- Experience scheduling appointments
- Proficiency in grammar, punctuation, spelling and proofreading
- Outstanding customer service skills: phone and email
- Ability to identify priorities
- You are ethical and value driven: you work on the mission of the company with integrity
- Safety and quality go first, and this is the basis of your prioritization every day
- You have a tireless personal initiative, an entrepreneurial nature that drives you toward solution and results
- You understand how important it is for quality control to be organized and communicate with all parties on a consistent basis
- You have the ability to prioritize and change from one project to another as the schedule requires
- You absolutely love making customers happy, and you enjoy your conversations with them. You are ready to answer any technical questions and represent the company with your knowledge and core values. This also drives you to stay on top of industry changes, regulations and policies
- You have a strong desire to end with the global conflict that is a result of the business of the fossil fuel industry
- NABCEP Accredited Company: one of the only seven companies in the US who have achieved this certification.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time Off – (Vacation accrual starts immediately)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision options
- Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match
- Company provided clothing
- Great company events
*Sullivan Solar Power reserves the right to change its benefits package at any time, with or without reason, and with or without previous notice.
Sullivan Solar Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any of the following, whether actual or perceived or based upon identification or association: race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, pregnancy or childbirth (and related medical conditions), physical or mental disability, genetic information, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, registered domestic partner status, military status, veteran status, political activity or affiliation or any other basis protected by law.
Full Time Teller Solana Beach - 30 Hrs
Part Time Store Floater- Del Mar, CA
EL Service Assistant
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!