Carmichael Job Description Sample
Physician - Pediatrics Physician Needed For Coverage In Cali
A California-based medical facility is currently seeking a pediatrician to assist with inpatient locum tenens coverage and to possibly join their team. You can work 12 or 24 hour shifts, and the number of shifts per month is flexible.
A several month commitment is desired. You should be board certified or board eligible and have a California license in hand. Outstanding ancillary services will be provided. For more information on this or other locum tenens opportunities, contact an expert Employer consultant.Inpatient pediatrics12 or 24 hour shifts
Flexible number of shifts per monthimpatient daily census is 2.8Several month commitment desired
California license in hand required
Board certified or board eligible required
Paid malpractice insurance
Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
Competitive compensation24-hour access to your Employer consultant
Charter member of NALTO
A Career with Us Will Provide You with:
- A marketing plan we help you customize to build your brand effectively
- A comprehensive training program focused on people and marketing strategy
- Financial support during your early years to help you build your business
Realize Your Potential
Being a Mutual of Omaha financial representative is a challenging yet rewarding experience. Right away, you'll meet prospects with your manager or another mentor to learn the business the right way. This joint work will allow you to see what it takes to be successful and you can also start building relationships with your peers. Start making a name for yourself by creating a solid marketing plan, positioning yourself effectively in the community and on social media. Speak passionately to people about helping them provide for their families for the rest of their lives.
We will encourage you to become a student of the industry so that you can use your expertise to help people in a way others can't. Start your way down a path that includes affiliated with our broker dealer, Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, to help people obtain their wealth accumulation goals by offering them a wide range of insurance and investment products. Getting started the right way is one key to success, and we will have specific goals for you during your first three years.
We are also in the business of developing management talent, and it all starts here. Later, you may have a shot at leading your own team if you feel you have what it takes. Set an example for others with your hard work, determination and love for inspiring colleagues.
We're Looking for People with:
- An appetite for success and natural leadership ability. Our best advisors make an impact with their clients and with their colleagues. We believe in a grassroots approach, developing you with a mentor and ambassador for our company.
- Charisma and strong conversational skills. Above all else, this is a people business. Developing rapport with people easily is one of the main keys to success. You're going to need to invest a lot of energy into connecting with lots of different people, and we need people that can do it effectively.
- Really thick skin and a motor that doesn't stop. If this were easy, everyone would do it. If you love chasing the finish line, and are motivated by setting your sights on ever-increasing goals, this is for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the solid determination to run their own business. We want someone that possesses business savvy skills and can make smart decisions. Our advisors are also backed by an extensive support network in our home office. If you bring your A-game every day, the home office promises to bring theirs.
Now, About Us…
For more than 100 years Mutual of Omaha has helped millions of families reach their financial goals and plan for a secure future. Here's what you can expect:
- Access to a complete line of insurance and financial services products, including Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(l), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products.
- The backing of a strong, stable and secure company. Strong company ratings from insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's.
- Solid consumer brand awareness, including Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like USA Swimming, PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours, and IndyCar Racing
Securities and advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
Physician - Pediatrics Physician Needed For Coverage In California
Entry Level Management – Cosmetics Industry
Entry Level Management – Cosmetics Industry
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
We are seeking self- motivated individuals who are confident in their ability to succeed in a leadership role. Our company is nationally recognized as a prominent marketing firm in the area, our various expansions throughout the U.S. have allowed us to initiate a management training in various sectors of our industries.
What We Are Looking for in A Managerial Team Leader:
- No experience needed because we give you all the skills. We want to work with knowledge-hungry individuals who are confident in their ability to know the traits of the business.
- You must love talking to people, as this job requires you to be a people person constantly. You will spend your time making contact and building relationships with clients and their consumers.
- Investing in building team members and their performance
- Professional and have a great student mentality
- Our team members are very sports minded and competitive in nature, so we have created a unique work atmosphere that fosters results while still maintaining a casual, fun environment.
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge. Our training program is designed to be an ongoing process with a helpful management team that is invested in the success of each other’s’ performance.
- Let’s face it, being a leader is hard work, that is why we reward our team with fun incentives and team nights.
- There is a great work/life balance because this is not a “take your work home" type of job. Work hard, play hard mentality
- Self-motivated – Our Managers are goal oriented and understand that their hard work results in financial success
- Outgoing, sociable, and fun – you pride yourself on being able to strike up a conversation with just about anyone
- Able to handle a fast paced work environment and adapt quickly to change
- Maintain an Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Desire managerial responsibilities and mentorship
- Degree preferred
College Students - Become A Pizza Delivery Driver
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza HutÂ®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office â€“ your car â€“ listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza â€“ and pasta. What more could you want?
Independence, good music and great food â€“ with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you.
Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, 1 year driving experience, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke â€“ treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company â€“ and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
FT Line Cook - AM / PM
Oakmont of Carmichael is looking for a Line Cook for our Luxury Community. The ideal candidates will have a passion for five star fine dining, is comfortable working in a resort style community, and is excited to work in a fast paced environment with modern cuisine in a state of the art kitchen. We offer competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and the opportunity to advance and grow.
We are currently accepting applications for Line Cook positions for both AM and PM shifts.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Line Cook is responsible for preparing food in accordance with the approved menu, current standards, guidelines, and regulations to assure that quality food service is provided at all times, in accordance with property policies and procedures.
Preparing food in accordance with the approved menu provided by the Culinary Services Director
Insuring that the food is prepared following current standards, guidelines and regulations
Food is prepared in accordance with the property policies and procedures following sanitary regulations.
Prepare meals that are high quality, palatable, visually appealing and appetizing.
Assist with special parties and events
Following instructions for Resident’s who are on special diets and dietary restrictions.
Ensure the kitchen and work areas are always clean and sanitary, safely storing food using proper storage rules and regulations
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
Serv-Safe Managers certificate or Food Handlers permit.
Prefer six months food preparation and safe handling of food and equipment.
Ability to perform moderately complex math problems for to follow written and oral instructions to follow menus.
Read, write and speak English
Be able to perform the physical requirements of the job
We offer an outstanding work environment with competitive wages and benefits.
Please provide your resume and cover
Must pass a pre-employment physical, TB Test and DOJ background check.
This is a great opportunity if you enjoy working with people of all ages. We are committed to providing our employees with not only a job, but a rewarding career.
We offer a competitive rate of pay for the right person. We offer great benefits for medical, dental, and vision; paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays.
To apply, visit our community and fill out an application.
Oakmont of Carmichael
4717 Engle Road, Carmichael, CA
Oakmont is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring, developing, and promoting team members based on individual ability and job performance.
Our mission is to offer the finest senior living communities both in craftsmanship and luxury, but also with the best of the best employees.
Hospitality- Serving Background
We are seeking a Brand Ambassador that comes from a hospitality background to increase brand awareness, educating new comers of our company culture, and tracking activity. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, engaging, and enjoy interacting with others. The Brand Ambassador will provide their product expertise to promote a positive experience.
•Identify and engage with key client personnel
•Build and maintain relationships with managers
•Thoroughly understand products to inform potential customers
•Accurately track and communicate all activity with the team
•Provide feedback on various factors regarding demographic data and customer insights
•Communicate with marketing team and other Brand Ambassadors frequently
•Perform other job-related duties as required
•Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently and in a team environment
•Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships
•High level of professionalism and enthusiasm
•Excellent time management skills
•Ability to problem solve and make decisions quickly
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Ability to have a flexible schedule and travel frequently
What you need know
•Company Rest and Relax Trips
•Conferences/ Bonus Opportunites for Top Performers
What you really want to know
•Cool compay swag
•Daily company pool table competitions
•Spontaneous excursions (snowboarding, concerts, golfing, bowling, hiking, etc.)
Civil Engineering CAD Drafter
Sacramento Area Civil Engineering Firm has an immediate opening for a CAD Operator.
This is a full-time position with benefits after a 3 month probation.
Become part of the engineering team of professionals providing CAD support.
3+ years of Civil drafting.
Excellent Civil 3D skills
Strong math skills
Exceptional attention to detail
Can juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
Proficient MS Office skills; Outlook, Excel, Word
Professional oral and written communications skills
Good organizational skills
Sales Representative / Account Manager / Public Relations
Sales Representative / Account Manager / Public Relations
One of the fastest growing Event Marketing Firms in the area is looking for Sales Professionals (both entry level and experienced). We offer a sales career that that will lead you to long-term professional and financial success. We are looking for outgoing sales professionals, and our industry leading compensation plan provides you uncapped income potential.
· Professional Fully Paid Training
· Superior networking and management skills
· Ongoing weekly training
· Dedicated mentor to help you grow and reach your goals
· Freedom to design and control your own schedule, flex time
· Travel opportunities
· Fun Team environment
Skills and Qualifications
· Highly motivated self-starter
· Min. 1 year sales/marketing experience (in any industry)
· Networking and business development skills
· Strong time management skills
· Passionate, Enthusiastic and motivated
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED - APPLY TODAY
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!